The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@mas1581

Just went and watched.... seriously ? Yes... he ... is...losing.. it.   What is with his weird fascination with toilets and flushing and farts and other bodily functions of that nature? I suspect he is devolving to the level of 2-4 years old and even past kindergarten/first grade...back to toilet training issues *sigh* Definitely devolving. Lies, believes his own lies, vengeful and inane..go 45  ..GO HOME ..Leave...Now.

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Have started a thread out of Lovendures' and Deetoo's posts on Whether the U.S. is becoming a Banana Republic. Am looking forward to people's thoughts on this and any links to good articles. Forewarned is forearmed. 

deetoo, raindrop, PracticalNihilist and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo  Here is a new thread for posting hits of predictions made in the Forum: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/best-of-forum-posts/if-you-see-a-prediction-in-the-forum-that-came-true-post-here/

FEBbby23, deetoo, lynn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

This was on Pelosi FB page: 

"His enablers in Washington may have chosen to betray their oath of impartial justice and cover up his abuses of power, but the fact remains: The President is impeached forever. Period.

His final verdict is coming in November – from #CA12 and all across America."

Let’s all Hope 

Lilinoe, polarberry, deetoo and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Have you read the story that about what happening with black voters 

nonprofit organization run by one of President Trump’s most prominent African-American allies recently held an event in a black community where it promoted Trump administration policies like criminal justice reform while doling out cash prizes to participants.

Organizers with the group, the Urban Revitalization Coalition, handed out thousands of dollars of cash stuffed in envelopes for an event it advertised as a “$25,000 Cash Giveaway.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/29/us/politics/trump-black-voters-cash.amp.html

LalaBella, TriciaCT, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

@mas1581

Not elitist at all, I perceive you as well read. 

On your comment about organized religion, I come to the conclusion "end days" is nothing about actual End Days, but instead really about the demise of any number of the current organized religions.  If you're an adherent, such an eventuality I would suspect would be on par with end days.  In my world, I have always seen it as society approaching the cliff, thinking it's going into an abyss, and instead, it's a step up into the sunshine.  

Part of the dilemma in all of this is that, in my opinion, many people confuse religion and faith.

I paid particular attention to your last paragraph.  I have had that conversation with people and I am always amazed at how tribalism really comes to the fore - especially in the last few years.   I appreciate when someone is able to argue the key variations between multiple different religions vs "mine is right".  

raindrop, FEBbby23, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@jackofhearts

It's very hard for me to argue with someone lacking any knowledge outside their belief circle coming from a POV of being educated on the subject. So many believe that a culture/religion/etc is just what they hear on TV without ever reading history and period writings. That's like saying that the core beliefs of Catholicism circle around child molestation. Yes that's all we hear, and they did play political games with it, but it's also prevalent because the position of priest is one with a lot of respect and very opportunistic for those looking for victims. Also, when arguing Christianity vs Islam, they see the extremists on tv and instead of reading script and finding out that it is control of the masses from politicians instead of true teachings. The same can be said of Christianity and their history of the Inquisition, KKK, etc. 

Faith/spirituality/whatever you want to call it is the belief system. Religion is just a corrupted conglomerate of original teachings that has been  politicized for thousands of years. The basis of any organized western religion is "if you dont believe everything we say you are a heretic"(or some form of that). That is textbook political fearmongering. Are there small chapters of the religions that promote just core openminded beliefs but overall, they have all become political bodies. 

All that said, the devious part of me does occasionally enjoy having a conversation with arrogant Christians who insist on "proving to me that Christianity is 100% right and the bible is fact." They always end up with my taking their "laws" and showing them how they directly contradict each other.

All that said, my 8 year old daughter goes to a Catholic school and took a strong interest in Catholicism so I joined the church for her. I have to say I love this parish because I never held back any of my ideas and yet I was welcomed in by the priest/parish leaders and they asked me to take a leadership role in their council because I brought new age ideas and a 2000s mindset that they wanted to expose the parish to instead of staying strictly within the age old belief system they used to preach. 

Lilinoe, raindrop, lenor and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Hi all. I woke up this morning feeling elated! I think Billy Barr is going to resign, but even more importantly -- it won't be long after, that money related information comes out about the Orange nightmare and that is his downfall! 

This would all be a lovely birthday present in March for me lol! ? 

Kateinpdx, Lilinoe, raindrop and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I've been MIA recently- but that didn't stop things from starting to unravel. Barr is under the gun. Over 1100 former prosecutors and DOJ officials have asked for his resignation. That's nothing to sneeze over. 

Rumpel's minions said that the House couldn't use the judiciary to enforce subpoena's, and then his attorneys argued in court that if they wanted subpoenas to be honored, they should have taken it to court. They have made further filings to get his tax records. And they are using the defense attorney's arguments in their filings. 

The administration also thought they'd sneak in a visit with Pompeo and Lavrov while in Munich. No announcements, all done on the sly. Except there were pictures captured, and it was reported in Russia. Oops. 

I've seen much conjecture on the health of the Orange one. One of the alt-gov accounts that I read noted that there has been rumors of three trips to Walter Reed, and only one that was noticed. He noted he didn't know of a third, but that it's known in DC circles of government employees that there were at least two visits. His speech is slurring, he's holding on to things for stability.  He was just sent a bill from both the house and senate trying to curtail his ability to deal with Iran militarily. He's still fuming over the impeachment, and working on his retaliation to those who spoke up. And an election cycle is coming up. He's being targeted by Bloomberg in ads that don't paint him in a flattering light. It will only get worse as more candidates start truly campaigning. Then there is the issue of taxes, Barr testifying, Bolton's book and possible testimony. His health -both mental as a narcissist, and physical, will decline. He's not out yet, but the word yet here is just semantics. 

Lilinoe, FEBbby23, seaturtle26 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I just saw something very interesting on twitter this AM.  The great Turd and the misses were at a NASCAR race yesterday.  They made a BIG DEAL out of him being there etc., rtc, etc.  SOmeone on twitter posted a video of him giving the command, if you watch it without sound to distract you, his neck and shoulders are jerking He had to read the command (seriously had to read the command!) and followed along with his finger.  The MIsses looked like she was scared to death that he was going to fall over.  He didn't have his lifts in his shoes and he swayed and grabbed the podium with his right hand.  He looked physically ill and she looked like she wanted to be, you could honestly see her taking big gulps of air.  They left immediatly after the command and it started raining as soon as they left.  Wait until NASCAR finds out they have to pay for all the extra security et al.  Turd was campaigning, not an official visit, and we all know Turd doesn't pay his bills!  One other interesting thing, he tried to give a short rally speech but Fox Sports (which I just found out is owned by Disney not Fox Entertainment) cut to a commercial  break.  One of the commercials was a anti-Turd paid for by Bloomburg!  His base is appalled!

As for BillyBarr I think he is in big trouble.  Over 1000 former DOJ procesuters have signed a letter calling for his resignation for misconduct.  If he refuses to testify in March and is held in contempt, my understanding is, that is grounds for disbarrment.  I coould be wrong about this, if I am I apologize. Wouldn't that be grand! 

Lilinoe, Avon, Coyote and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@triciact

That's funny!  March has never been my favorite only because the weather is so dreary, but I am really looking forward to it this year!

Happy Birthday!  ? 

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@yogagirl

I think he shit himself walking out and was trying to get as comfortable as possible with the new load at the podium. If you look, his back arches for a split second on the walk, but it's not a balance arch. My toddlers make the exact same movements when pooping and then trying to stand with a diaper that is filling up. 

There have been reports he wears a diaper and regularly does that, but his base has been sheltered from that news of course. Imagine the horror they would have if he blows out his diaper(again I have toddlers so that's common jargon here lol) in front of a crowd at a rally. Their big strong manly man craps his pants in public and I think that kills the allure of the base. That would definitely get a resignation out of him

Coyote, lenor, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Weighing in on the video of Mango Mussolini at Nascar. I watched it on silent, to avoid a) distraction from the questions at hand, and b) nausea from the sound of its voice.

Re: Melanomia - yes, she is gasping for air through most of it, although I do not think it's from fear. I think it's from disdain. I'm sure there were a lot of fumes from the cars, also she had her usual face on, nothing new there. She hates every minute of being first lady, but I see no fear there.

Re: Twitler's gait & reading- actually looked more stable to me in this video than in others. He's not grasping on to anything strongly, and he walked on and off the stage without even holding Melanomia's hand or arm for support. Yes, at one point he grasped a railing, but not too strongly, and his gait seemed relatively balanced and even. As for the reading, he's probably developing more and more problems with it in addition to being so vain that he won't wear reading glasses in public (that's why he makes huuuge notes in sharpie - so he can read them).

Re: poopy pants - yeah, I do agree with this. I think when he arches his back Melanomia makes her WTF face ever so briefly. Any fecal incontinence stems not only from his brain disease, also probably diet related - he probably has chronic colitis.

Coyote, lenor, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@mas1581, @Laura F

I hadn’t thought about the diaper!  Can’t really talk being a Colon Cancer survivor.  I have no normal.  Can you imagine the Misses having to get back in the limo with that odor!  No wonder she always looks like she smells something bad!

Coyote, TriciaCT, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

She is an illegitimate First Lady, just like her husband is a Russian-installed, illegitimate President.  It's obvious she can't stand her husband or the position she's in.  She is stiff, phony, and she went on talk shows and repeated the birther conspiracy about Obama. Can't stand her.

Lilinoe, lenor, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@polarberry -- The energy I get from her is very transactional, and without much depth. Just like that whole family, they are not very evolved. Not a judgement, just an observation. I remember years ago she did an interview, I think before they were even married, where the interviewer asked her if she'd be with Donald is he wasn't rich. Her reply was "would he be with me if I wasn't beautiful?" It was a deal to her, and he made her the best offer. 

I detest all these people, but I also feel some pity that they've wasted their time on earth. I know we all have our paths, and maybe there paths are to learn from what they are doing in this life, but it's pitiful to watch, especially when they'v had the opportunity to do so much with the lives they've been given, yet all that's been important to them is money. They have it already, yet they might as well be paupers for all the good it does them.

Lilinoe, raindrop, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@yogagirl

I could definitely see that as her disgust. I have previously read that during the Apprentice, he would crap his diaper but no one was allowed to comment on it and he was too vain to excuse himself and would just sit in it acting as if nothing happened. It probably stems from his drug use and amplified by his diet. He could have done so much to help people understand living with GI issues/colostomy bags/etc but yet his disgusting ass took it the opposite direction. I'd love it if that ultimately fueled his demise. 

LalaBella, Coyote, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

lynn,

I agree.  Saying someone's life is a waste is not something I take lightly, but I find it impossible to have pity.  They take pleasure in causing other people pain. That alone ends my empathy for any of them. Top it with the fact that they're all criminals, and all I can bring myself to hope for is that they are held to account for all the bad they've wrought.

Anita, lenor, seaturtle26 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@polarberry -- Agreed. My pity is general, not specific. I have pity that instead of advancing in this life, they've chosen to do so much damage. It's a feeling of pity for the us, the country, the world, not for them. I have zilch specific pity for these people. They've made their choices. Whether in this life or the next, they will have to account for those choices. I hope I live to see them get justice.

TriciaCT, Anita, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I know what you meant. And you're right, they could have been such a force of good in the world.  I think they are just basically evil people.

I'm just disgusted watching everything they're getting away with, at least for now, and the arrogance with which they do it.  But, pride goeth before a fall!  

Anita, lenor, seaturtle26 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 137 / 166
Share: