Notifications
Clear all

If you see a prediction in the forum that came true, post here  

RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
02/15/2020 6:41 pm  

Format for hits:  Post the exact quote of the prediction, then the name of the person, then the link to the post in which they made that prediction (get links from the link sign above every post), then post a news story with link validating that prediction.  Thanks!

If you prefer to post hits in the other traditional hits section, feel free to do so there as well. 

Lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
05/23/2020 1:39 pm  

This has yet to really be a complete hit, but looks like one "in the making"

Under the "How the Dems can Win" forum thread I posted this on May 1, 2020 about Tara Reade's claims against Joe Biden:

TriciaCT to @jeanne-mayell

I said the same exact thing to my husband early this week - so I ditto your thoughts on Tara Reade's story. Biden will have this and other things thrown at him by T and his minions, and some will run with this false story for a bit. She is definitely being coached and, in my opinion paid/and or intimidated to do so. I will even go so far as to say keep an eye on this story, at some point in the future I intuitively sense there may even be reporting on some money or evidence that will show that her story is false and she may face being in legal trouble.

So the fish looks like it's starting to smell here and may be a future hit.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Unk p and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
Trusted Member Registered
05/28/2020 6:32 am  

I believe Baba predicted this for June here in Australia: "Leadership spill in Australia." I wonder what party that will be. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this could mean?

ReplyQuote
(@inharmony)
New Member Registered
06/15/2020 11:18 am  

Prediction for June 2020 "I see statues falling in U.K., people meeting in red brick building plotting". (Rob)

<a href=" removed link "> removed link

This may already have been flagged up as a hit. I think that red brick building could refer to Bristol being home to what are known as 'red brick universities', or it might refer to Colston's Girls' School (photo on the bbc website showing it as  constructed of red brick) which is consulting over a name change given the removal of the statue.

inharmony

Grace, Lenor, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
06/15/2020 11:51 am  

@inharmony Thank you for finding this hit.  Your link did not come through. Was it this one? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-53004748

Lenor and TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
(@inharmony)
New Member Registered
06/15/2020 6:02 pm  

@jeanne-mayell Yes that is the right link - I tried adding the link but it removed it. I'm still getting the hang of posting messages on the forum.

Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@claire)
Eminent Member Registered
06/18/2020 7:06 pm  

I have held off on sharing this as a hit, as I’ve been waiting for the Supreme Court's decision on releasing Trump’s taxes.  Considering all the negative hits so far on Trump for June, I will simply reference them in the Great Unraveling and the Great Turning thread.  At this point it is too hard to pick just one, as they are ganging up on him.  It could have to do with anything from going after peaceful protesters for his photo op, whistleblowers who will testify against AG Barr next week, Bolton’s book, his niece Mary’s Book, along with the Supreme Court decisions this week re: LGBT and DACA rights.  I know he feels beleaguered.  Karma is a #itch.  I don’t feel we are quite done for this month yet.  The Events so far have certainly made his karmic cloud quite visible.

Karmic justice will be the theme of this month.  It could be we see the effects of a decision in the Supreme Court. (Claire) Predicted 11.11.19.

Jewels, TeriZ, TriciaCT and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
06/22/2020 9:21 pm  

“I see Trump holding an empty bag. The bottom of the bag has fallen out.” (Anon) Predicted 8/2018

This could be a hit on the Tulsa rally.

TeriZ, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
06/23/2020 6:16 am  

@dcd2510 That is a good question. In Australia, the leader of the Greens Party Richard Di Natale, stepped down in February this year. Indigenous activist Lidia Thorpe has just replaced him as senator for the state of Victoria. Perhaps the  Greens Party is therefore be a contender?

It wouldn't surprise me to see a rocky road ahead during the next year for our federal government (The Liberal-National Coalition (conservatives through and through!)). I think that their initial response to the pandemic was mostly well received by the Australian population. The government is now reverting to neo-liberal austerity - I can't think of a single policy announced during the last 2 weeks that seems popular. 

TeriZ, deetoo and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
06/23/2020 7:05 am  
Posted by: @villager

@dcd2510 That is a good question. In Australia, the leader of the Greens Party Richard Di Natale, stepped down in February this year. Indigenous activist Lidia Thorpe has just replaced him as senator for the state of Victoria. Perhaps the  Greens Party is therefore be a contender?

It wouldn't surprise me to see a rocky road ahead during the next year for our federal government (The Liberal-National Coalition (conservatives through and through!)). I think that their initial response to the pandemic was mostly well received by the Australian population. The government is now reverting to neo-liberal austerity - I can't think of a single policy announced during the last 2 weeks that seems popular. 

Maybe, but the Greens selected the new leader, Adam Bandt. I'm thinking maybe Labor?

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
06/23/2020 7:17 am  

@dcd2510 - yes you're right, it's possible. The Victorian Labor Party's 'branch stacking' scandal has already caused three prominent resignations in the state government.

deetoo and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Estimable Member Registered
06/24/2020 8:50 am  

There are a number of predictions for November about paper ballots, not knowing results right away, confusion ... we might be seeing a hint of that in Kentucky. Obviously, it isn't November yet, so it isn't a direct hit, but the writing might be on the wall.

https://apnews.com/95784a73e6d8d0a2e41be5979c8a4247

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

Share and Pikake liked
ReplyQuote
Share: