Notifications
Clear all

RV Nov 23 - The end of Trump's presidency

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

This topic has been discussed in several threads on this forum and has come repeatedly on predictions. And, as Laura has pointed out, there seems to be a contradiction between the sense many of us had that it should have happened already, and that, obviously, Trump is still president. Maybe an RV exercise can shed some light on what's happening there. Also, if you have some insights on that question, whether you'd like to do the RV or not, they're welcome.

The RV exercise is as follows:

Person: Donald Trump, current president of the US

Target: The last day Trump is at the White House. Does he appear to be healthy or ill? What is his mood? Can you recognize other people around him? Can you tell which season it is? Which year? Is he leaving voluntarily or by force (arrested)? Are there any indications of legal troubles, like lots of lawyers advising him? Does it look like a transition after an election (that is, Trump is leaving because he loses an election)? Can you tell who is the next person to take the presidency? Can you see any details of the handover?

Demeter, Jeanne Mayell, Demeter and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@demeter)
Trusted Member Registered

This is a really tricky subject for me because of course I would like to see Trump gone as soon as possible. So this may just be wishful thinking but...

Doing the RV, I see him quite cheerful and friendly towards the people taking over. It seems like a changing of the guard. There are no hard feelings and it feels voluntary. He also seems healthy enough, maybe even relieved to be going. He feels like a hero. I think this is January 2021. 

Outside of the RV, for a long time I've felt like another Republican will run in 2020 and they will win. It will be a Republican male vs. a Democrat male. 

This post will be super interesting to look back on in 2020. :D Thanks for another fun RV topic, Maria!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I got a stoppage of Trump in November 2020. He went quiet. It looks like a woman wins the election but it's overturned.  It's a sinister development.  I did a timeline reading on it a few days ago, but have hesitated to post it. I will post it soon.  I realize people get annoyed when I delay but I need to find some quiet time to figure out what I was seeing near the end and what is happening with the Inauguration of 2021. 

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I gave this a try using tarot cards (Rider Waite deck) to ask a few questions and then have a look at what I felt each card indicated. As I am not very experienced, I kept it simple.

I concentrated on Trump’s status as he exits office and got the Fool card. My take on that was that he exits oblivious to the damage he has caused the world and the zero on the card stood out for me. Not sure how to interpret that other than negative for him. 

The next question was, what is the status of the world as he leaves office and I drew the Seven of Cups reversed. I wasn’t sure what to make of that except the feeling that I got from looking at the card is that there is upheaval, loss and dark forces at work. 

The final card that I drew was in reference to what is going on at the White House as T exits. I drew the Eight of cups reversed. I got the feeling that this was a yearning for change and healing. 

As always, I welcome the insights of everyone and your interpretations. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice job. I agree with your interpretation, including the last card, but will add something to the last card. 

The Fool is as you said, someone who is oblivious. It can be a positive card but not here. 

Seven of cups reversed: In the Waite deck, I'd go with exactly what you thought.

Eight of cups reverse - Waite deck:   The man in the card is leaving for sure, and his back is turned to us, showing he has no concern at all for the people he was elected to serve, although that's no surprise about Trump. The 8 that represent love and care when they are right side up,  are all upside down, showing he's leaving a loveless uncaring wasteland of his creation.  The goodwill and abundance is all gone and used up.  There is definitely a need for healing here. 

BlueBelle, Baba, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Here's what I got when I did a timeline reading on Trump. If you have some thoughts, I'd like to see them.  The visions left me with more questions than answers.

In a 2017 article, I wrote this about the Trump presidency: If our visions are correct, the Trump presidency ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper, sometime near the end of 2018 or early 2019.  It could be delayed and never end officially the first term.  He just might take a back seat, as Reagan did (due to dementia) near the end.

There will not be an impeachment.  I also don’t think he will resign. He seems to fade. It’s unclear whether he has a mental break with reality, or goes into a depressive mode, or just has burnout. – -- JM.

This article is an update. And the results are similar only Trump seems to continue on through the first term. He goes silent near the end of his first term, but he seems to still be in office.

In the visions, I see plastic and fake images of him, rather than Trump himself. His images are more youthful versions of him. I also saw him as a balloon depicted as a baby in diapers. These images, I later learned, are already out there.  In a recent rally, he described himself as having looked formerly like Elvis Presley, so it's interesting that I'd seen him in 2020 looking like the sick and debauched Elvis in his last year of life.  I also saw the satirical balloon of Trump of a round baby in diapers that protesters float at various international summits where he appears.

These visions and the outcome of my timeline were strange and left me perplexed. I would appreciate your thoughts.

Here are the exact visions by month: 

December 2018: I see Trump standing in a Disney-like Dumbo the Elephant ceramic statue, like the children’s ride at Fantasyland. He’s celebrating himself  with ticker tape streaming down and inside the plastic elephant are goodies. The symbolism coming from spirit fits the man, shallow and infantile, along with the GOP elephant called Dumbo. The Dumbo ride is part of a special section of Disney World designated for very young children.

His rallies pump him up like cocaine and also serve to gradually expand his fan base. He has taken on a messianic quality for them. Both the base and Trump himself believe he’s sent by god to save the country. All the while he describes the democrats and Mueller as evil wolves nipping at his heels.

January 2019: I see a donkey, symbol of the Democratic party, appearing from the side and watching. The donkey is gentle and it appears to be just watching. Meanwhile Trump’s image becomes more inflated, like a Macy Day Parade puppet balloon.

February 2019: Trump’s still there, images of him show a fake persona of youthful vigor that increasingly departs from his debauched aging self.

March 2019: A tiger is lying down as if resting on the ground, prominent in the news for some reason. It reminds me of a domesticated animal. The Tiger is the symbol of India.

April 2019: A bag of MacDonald’s French Fries sits in the foreground, with DT standing behind them, his image youthful although I reality he’s deteriorating.

May 2019: I see a map of the U.S. with stars and stripes blazing. Trump and the GOP are continuing to use patriotism to advance authoritarianism.

June 2019: Trump continues to live in his rallies, which pump him up and feed his delusions of grandeur. He believes himself to be a savior for his base. His promoters show posters of him looking ever more young and strong. He speaks about the Democrats as evil wolves nipping at his heels.

July 2019:

Attacks on the press have reached unprecedented and dangerous levels.

I asked how Ivanka is feeling towards her father? She serves him without question. How is the Washington Post feeling towards him? I see the Tower card which indicates serious crisis, probably for the press.

August 2019: I ask how I am feeling about him? I get the Devil card. He’s the anti-Christ.

September 2019: The West is on fire, both literally and symbolically.

October 2019: The West is upside down indicating they are unable to get out of a difficult situation. I feel it’s environmental.

November 2019: I ask how Trump is doing and I pull a card called “Defeat.” It’s not going well for him. Something has shifted the situation for Trump too.

December 2019: I see a map of the U.S. with the lower states under stress. I see upside down images, which symbolize something there, likely environmental, is unhealthy. There may also may be political and economic stress.

January 2020: Trump looks debauched. Face is sweaty and there’s a little drool round his mouth, not acute illness but deteriorating.   Reminds me of images of Elvis Presley the years before he died.

February 2020: The bear, a symbol of Russia, is still around, foraging.

March 2020: I see an elephant with a huge rear end and it’s back turned towards us. Then the elephant’s backside opens up and hundreds of packages of  booty fall out. The elephant is the GOP.

April 2020: Image of Trump protesters' balloon as a baby in diapers.  Protesters have flown this  balloon  at various international summits.

June 2020: A scarecrow propped up. Feels like Trump is absent but the scarecrow is there.

July & August 2020: no images.

September 2020: I can’t see Trump

October 2020: no images

November 2020: I see a lion resting. The lion often symbolizes Trump. I don’t know if he got the nomination or even ran. I think he did. He’s still there but is quiet and resting.

January 20, 2021. I asked who wins the presidency and pulled the Empress card, a woman. But there is a problem.

When I pull the card she is right-side up, which would mean that a woman wins, or we expect her to win, but she lands upside down as I throw the card onto the tabletop which might mean they don't let her take office.

A year ago when I asked who would become inaugurated, I saw a dark-haired  man in military uniform on a horse riding down the Mall towards the platform. I don’t think he is the winner but a symbolic figure, like a dark horse.  I didn't like the way he looked.  I wonder if we are going to have another stolen presidency.

This may be the same situation. Or something else is a foot.  Any thoughts?

Unk p, SDJ, javamyworld and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

The end result reminds me of the prediction that Obama is our last legit president.

SDJ, Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Hi Jeanne.  I just wanted to add a few thoughts.

S. Korea and Malaysia also have a tiger a symbol for their countries 

Regarding the balloon, perhaps his ego is serious inflated, more than it normally is if that is possible.

Regarding who wins, perhaps we need to not ask who wins but who ends up in office.  Our electoral system is too mess up to say the" winner "is the actual winner nowadays.  Of course I know you already know this but perhaps that is part of the problem.  Also, a women could win on the ticket but as the Vice President.  When we elect the president we are also electing the vice-president with the same vote as they share the ticket together.  So, if she is the Vice President candidate, she is elected but not as the president.  She might have been used only to help get votes and then given virtually no roll as VP.

Lastly, what color horse was the dark haired man riding?  He could be a dark horse candidate or a white knight.  What indicated he was a joker?

SDJ, javamyworld, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The 2021 Inauguration vision I had months ago showed a dark horse.  He wasn’t on the inaugural platform the way I’d seen Obama while meditating a year ahead on the 2009 inauguration or Donald Trump while meditating for the 2017 inauguration.   He was riding slowly down the Mall or Pennsylvania Avenue towards the presidency.  But he was on a dark horse and I did not like his look or dress which was a military uniform. One of our readers had suggested he was a mythical trickster figure.  

I had thought of the tiger as Malaysia, but it didn’t make sense.  However the future doesn’t make sense if it hasn’t happened yet so I will revise to include the other two countries.   South Korea does make sense in a strategic way.   

ReplyQuote
(@demeter)

Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

But he was on a dark horse and I did not like his look or dress which was a military uniform. One of our readers had suggested he was a mythical trickster figure.  

I'd just like to add that when trying to 'see' the Republican candidate I saw a man with a crew cut who I thought had a background in the military. He was very shouty and authoritarian.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

OK, here is what I glimpsed, and I haven't read any of the other posts here, yet.

The sense of time for this is maybe one year from now. Bare trees, grey sky. Trump is in a dark overcoat. Melania is with him. I see a red outfit beneath her open coat. He is wearing a suit beneath his coat. I don't think Trump is in good health. As Melania tries to help him with something, he turns away clumsily and says something that is probably nasty. He speaks very briefly, turns his head slightly towards her and gestures her away with his left arm.  His movements are not fluid, kinda awkward. Her expression is stoic, but there is concern, too. 

They are outside the WH. He is getting into a dark limo, by himself.  She does not get in with him. It drives off and she returns into the WH. There are many people gathered inside. I see Mike Pence there.

I cannot determine if this is an election year transition. But I get a sense that it is not. He seemed cranked off, so it's not "voluntary." And he departs by himself.

It could be that the large group of people inside are there for the swearing in of Mike Pence. I haven't any idea of why Melania isn't accompanying her husband, unless he is going somewhere she cannot. Or maybe she and her son will join him later wherever they are headed. I couldn't see this...

That's all I've got!

SDJ, CDeanne, javamyworld and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Jeanne,

Today at one of his latest rally he told a crowd that he looked like the younger version of Elvis Presley. He is already trying to use another persons youthful personal for him self. Trying to make people see he him as a sex symbol that everyone loved. I have seen pictures of trump when he was younger..he is not well in the head. They don't look nothing alike.

Trump told the crowd at an airport rally that he didn't want to sound "very conceited," but people used to tell him he rather resembled Elvis back when he was younger.

"Other than the blond hair, when I was growing up they said I looked like Elvis," Trump said. "Can you believe it? I always considered that a great compliment."

"We love Elvis, don't we?

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

I am wondering if the Tiger could symbolise the Four Asian Tigers? As defined by Wikipedia, these are the economies of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea. All four are export economies, perhaps this has to do with the trade war?

ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)

Hello everyone I want to chime in. I haven't had any dreams of later in the future with Trump but yesterday when I seeing him in the rally I got a bad feeling. A feeling like that was not the same Trump, I can't explain it well but something is wrong and off with him. Seems like a different Trump than the usual Trump we normally see if that makes sense. Does anyone else feel the same?

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

No psychic feelings, but I think Trump looks sick.

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Jeanne, I've been thinking about your post for several days now.  It saddens me, too.    Yet, I remain convinced that he will leave office in utter disgrace.  Many of us have felt instinctively, intuitively, that we were facing a dark, dark period of history and that it began the moment of Trump's election.   These past two years have been much worse than I imagined, let's say roughly 100 times worse.   Our democratic  institutions and our standing in the world are both damaged to a degree that will take years to restore.  All this is happening in a vile cauldron of corruption created by the present administration.  The complicit Republican Senators and congressmen who support and protect Donald Trump make it hard to stay positive.  Add to that the administration's  violation of human rights, the alt right embrace of racism and nationalism, our inadequate voting systems and voter suppression, well, it seems we are living in a dystopian nightmare.  

Many of us have seen a financial downtown approaching, beginning late this year and into 2019.   Combine all these elements and add the Mueller investigation's tightening noose around Trump and his inner circle and we are in for a wild ride in the months ahead.  Trump has been involved in lawsuits and court actions for most of his life and he's not likely to back down now.  

I threw cards on Trump this morning, only time for a quick look rather than a thorough reading.  Looking at Trump six months from now, I threw the Two of Wands, Dominion.  He will appear in complete control, with all his power of the Presidency intact, defiant and yet the flames reach closer.  The country is in suffering through the daily chaos of his moods, whims and cruelty.   For one year from now, I threw the Two of Disks, Change.  I see darkness encroaching, the tide is turning against Trump.  The country will feel even darker a year from now, but we are still here, persevering.  The final card I threw for Trump was 18 months from now:  The Hanged Man, Trumps.  He's done.  He's caught and there is no more legal maneuvering.  There's no escape for Trump.

Fellow readers, please feel free to interpret these cards and add your insights.

On a side note, Rachel Maddow has a podcast about the downfall of Spiro Agnew that eerily parallels what's happening today.  Spiro Agnew had tremendous, unwavering Republican support-until he didn't and went down in utter disgrace.  It's worth a listen:  "Bag Man" by Rachel Maddow, a podcast.

CDeanne, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

ElaineG, I think he is sick with worry. He knows once the Democrats take the house he will no longer have the Republicans to save him from their subpoenas. He has gone and said that if they harrass him he will declassify devas documents. (Like so many times and it did nothing)  https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.htm

And now today Michael Cohen his one time personal fixer attorney has plead guilty to lying to Congress about the infamous Russian meeting at aTrumo Tower His own son lied.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/29/politics/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-misleading-congress/index.html

ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi. I just wanted to jump in here to clear up the confusion about the news today. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about Trump’s business in Russia. That the plans were a go until the time of the Trump Tower meeting that Don Jr took with a Kremlin-linked attorney doesn’t mean that what Cohen is expressing has to do with that meeting. It is more about emoluments and, of course, conspiracy to defraud the US. Manafort was in the meeting, not Cohen. If he were, we would already have all the tapes, as is Cohen’s way. He documented everything. 

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Oops your right I meant to correct that. you are right it was about the deal for  Trump Tower in Russia. “Cohen made the false statements to ... give the false impression that the Moscow Project ended before 'the Iowa caucus and....the very first primary,' in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations," the filing adds.

Jeanne Mayell, SDJ, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

This is the topic that interests me the most.  Perhaps we will all learn empathy for people who suffer in other countries under rulers that Trump aspires to be, and seems to be well trained for. I wonder sometimes if he is the Reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, but I don't know when he died. 

I feel a pit of fear in my stomach focusing on him. He is growing more monstrous and cruel by the day. He is a sociopath without a soul. I used to read him as broken, but now I see him as incomplete. He is missing a soul. He is dark, and yes, demonic. There is no light there. I believe he was born this way.

It is little comfort to think that at least he is uniting us. I feel a well of despair from the Earth her/himself and a crying out from the blood of those murdered. The death toll continues to climb in this parallel Universe that is an aberration. 

As often as I can, i send healing light up through the ground and around my body and out the top of my head to the Universe. i add my little light. As light and energy workers we can help by spending a little time each day in mindfulness and love and gratitude. For each other. for the Americans we are that will never let Democracy die. 

KB, BlueBelle, SDJ and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: