Two years ago, our group saw that the next president would nearly be impeached during the first term. We saw that in December of 2017, the Congress would be roiling over what to do about the president. Then we’d seen the president retreating from the public because of so much scandal.
So far these predictions are coming true, and according to schedule.
The Trump Presidency 2017 to 2020
If our visions are correct, the Trump presidency ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper, sometime near the end of 2018 or early 2019.
There will not be an impeachment. I also don’t think he will resign. He just seems to recede or become reclusive. It’s unclear whether he has a mental break with reality, or just that his manic bubble bursts, and he pulls back. All signs point towards a mental breakdown.
September to December 2017: A Fall
- The decline begins in fall 2017 when Mueller’s investigation intensifies. Natalie had a vision of a net closing in on Trump.
- None of us has actually seen a moment when it is all over, but in the fall I saw a vision of Trump go sideways. In another vision, I saw a haggardly lion roaring and crying. One reader, Lola, sent this vision in: “Trump is standing at a podium in the WH giving a speech when all of a sudden there is a breaking news that interrupts him. Slowly we see Trump crumbling into a fetal position, blabbering to himself, as if he just completely went nuts.” It’s unclear whether we are seeing symbolic outcomes or literal.
- In November 2017, two readers, Lorie and Judy, saw him take a fall. In Judy’s vision, which may be literal and/or symbolic, he is leaving an event and twists his right ankle while walking down some steps. His entourage catches him before falling and puts him in a wheel chair. Another reader, in a totally separate vision, saw him in a wheel chair.
- The precipitating factor in Trump’s fall is Mueller’s investigation.
December 2017 free-fall of someone close to Trump. I had a vision that in December 2017, a young man falling fast and hard. He was desperately trying to grab onto anything that would stop his fall, but gravity overtakes him. His body language reminded me more of Don Jr. than Jared, but it could be either. It also could be someone else, since I was not told who it was. Our group also got visions of a scapegoat who would take most of the heat for the crime.
Other visions show Trump with hidden documents.
- In a July reading, I had seen a closet boarded up in one of his residences. Another one of our readers, Judy, saw Trump with dollars stuffed in his coat. He couldn’t bend over or the dollars would spill out. It’s an indication that the evidence of his pay-offs is close to his person.
- We don’t know how it will be discovered, but if we are seeing it, then it likely will be discovered.
When does Trump go away?
Sometime between September and December, he is exposed or feels exposed. During the early months of 2018, Americans are expecting an announcement that Trump is resigning. But it doesn’t come. He just gets quiet. One reader likened it to Castro’s withdrawal due to illness. This outcome will be upsetting for people who expect justice to prevail and the president to step down or be forced to resign.
By October 2018, I asked the Universe to tell me where Trump was, and the reply was, “Gone.” Yet some of our readers still get visions after that of Trump around. When he was elected I had a feeling that he’d last two years, so we get a range of timing.
TIME LINE OF TRUMP PREDICTIONS
Predictions that come true are put in bold. They roughly fit the months listed but may occur in other months.
- Lull before the storm. (Grace)
- Mueller laying a trap, hiding and securing documents.(Bluebelle) On August 4th, this vision began to come true when news emerged of Mueller forming a Grand Jury on Don, Jr. and Jared Kushner’s Russian collusion. Forming a Grand Jury makes it hard for Trump to stop the process.
- I see a vision of a boarded up closet in a residence that is concealing secret documents. I felt the documents pertained to Trump and were in one of his residences. On August 1 the news emerged that the FBI had made a pre-dawn raid on Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort. The FBI had a search warrant on the grounds that Manafort was hiding documents in his home. The vision may still be about Trump’s residence or it may be about the Manafort raid.
- Movement in FBI; men talking, preparing, a lot going on behind the scenes. (Susan) Manafort pre-dawn FBI raid July 26.
- Trump appears as a big baby. His back hurts. (Jeanne)
- Image of the Cat in the Hat and a man wearing a top hat and shades. I think this is about the president’s new communications director. He’s going to cause havoc and a mess as a tactic, like the Cat in the Hat wrecked the children’s house in the Dr. Seuss story. The “house” that he’s going to wreck is the White House Press, hindering their ability to do their jobs. (Jeanne – seen July 12) This came true with the 11 day reign of Anthony Scaramucci in which he created havoc and then was forced to resign.
- People are going to be leaving the Administration. Say goodbye to them, they will leave quickly. (Jeanne) This prediction was made July 26. Two days later Preibus left, five days later, Scaramucci resigned after just 11 days in office. See That was Fast: Trump White House Series of Trump Departures.
- Heard the words, “Tillerson will leave. He’s getting ready.” (Maryellen) This turned out to be correct, i.e., that he was planning to leave in July, but it was kept a secret until October. He was talked out of leaving.
- There will not be an impeachment. (Sue) (Jeanne)
- Trump feeling distressed. He is worried about his financial dealings being exposed. This would be too much for his ego to bear. (Susan)
- Trump makes a hasty decision that slices or cuts something off instantly. A decision that affects millions. (Heather) This is probably the decision to cut trans gender soldiers from the military. Although the military has said it will not put it into effect.
- Jeff Sessions is cornered and scared. (Natalie)
- Chaos ensues from White house threats against enemies. (Natalie) Trump’s threats against North Korea causing chaos all over the world.
- White House is imploding. (Maryellen) See this article: The White House is Imploding.
- Ivanka losing control of situation in influence over her father and her own affairs. (Maryellen)
- Closing doors in the White house. (Natalie)
- Whitehouse fear and panic; they are scared. (Natalie)
- Heard the words, “Mentally crazy.” I think this refers to Trump’s mind. (Natalie) Although mental health experts around the country are stating their belief that Trump is mentally ill, a former New Hampshire republican senator has called for a Congressional action to remove Trump based on mental illness.
- Ivanka also going crazy, unsure, scared, panicking, and losing ground. (Natalie)
- I heard Mnuchin’s name and saw an organ grinder monkey and heard the words, “monkey shines,” which is a reference to monkey business. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin may be mixed up in the Russian Trump money laundering scheme. (Michele) Senate Finance Committee woman Waters questions Mnuchin. over Trump financing.
- Representative Maxine Waters in the news more over Mnuchin/Trump money laundering issue. (Michele)
- Collapsing of a ventriloquist’s dummy, Trump. (Jeanne)
- Donald Trump stressed; his voice sounds repressed. (Jeanne)
- An old haggardly lion is roaring and crying. It is Trump at the end of his game. (Jeanne)
- A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents. This event came true when NY Times reporter overheard the President’s lawyers talking about Trump documents locked and hidden in a safe that should be turned over to the Mueller investigation.
- I see a bank vault and Trump. He is closing the doors of the bank vault and he’s inside it. I hear the words “whatever” and “That’s all folks!” Then I hear a sizzling sound like an egg or piece of meat burning. (Alex) Came true with NYTimes story about documents hidden in a safe.
- Ivanka and some dark cloaked women sitting in a row against a wall. The women feel like the three fates of Greek mythology that controlled people’s life lines, including their deaths. This is an ominous image for Ivanka who may be the Marie Antoinette of this age. (Jeanne)
- Trump feeling pressure due to people closing in on him. Trump’s paranoia is exacerbated from the pressure. (Susan)
- Trump making announcement. (Natalie) Trump referred to the calm before the storm at a meeting of military staff. He refused to say what he meant.
- Scared and lashing out at the population. (Natalie) White House staff leaked that Trump yelled that he hated everyone at the White House.
- I’m hearing the songs by Madonna, Live to Tell the Tale& True Blue. (Michele) I hear the lyrics: I have a tale to tale; Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well; A man can tell a thousand lies;… Hope I live to tell; The secret I have learned, ’till then; It will burn inside of me. This is the feeling of people around the Trump collusion, the keepers of the secrets. The leaks are from people who see the lies and need to tell the truth. There are those who long to tell the truth. This vision may also be about what it means to be “true blue.” (Michele)
- I see a game of marbles being played. My focus is on the big marble, sometimes called the Godfather. The big marble’s job is to knock the other marbles out of the circle. The Godfather or big marble is Putin and also to some extent, Trump. In this game they are asking, “Whom do we knock out next?” (Michele)
- I see images from a cowboy movie – cowboy, mustache, and sheriff’s badge. I see that the sheriff is Mueller who Trump wants to take down in order to save himself. He gets advice from someone in the news who said not to fire any more people so that he can save it for Mueller. I see a roll of the dice and heard, “It’s all a crap shoot,” a risky move whether he can get the badge off Mueller. These are the odds Trump and his advisors are weighing in trying to decide if he should fire Mueller. (Michele)
- Trump poster in style of Russian racist art (Andrew)
- Orange light at end of month. “Shakedown” by Bob Seeger. (Meghan) 10/27/17: Mueller gets some indictments. Names withheld.
- Trump’s hair blew off. (Lauren) [note: hair is a sign of strength. This vision could be a sign of mental breakdown and/or lost power].
- I see Trump wearing a finely woven black suit, in an underground garage, the ceiling low above his head. A black car, maybe a Lincoln Towncar, comes in from the back left. A man gets out of the car and hands him a bundle of manila folders and papers in a large envelope with clasp. Trump walks back into the elevator to take him back upstairs, wiping his brow, as if to say, “Phew! That was hard, but maybe not, because I got away with it.” (Svetlana)
- Trump has hands to head. He is raging. (Frannie)
- Substance problems Trump medication. (Natalie)
- Trump and Pence holding people down. (Lisa)
- Scandal in the White House. (Naghmeh)
- Donald Trump is still swaggering but in big trouble. (Jeanne)
- Mueller: I see a wrist watch. Timing is important. (Jeanne) Mueller gets his indictments right on schedule.
- I saw Daedalus’ wings melting and he looks like an aircraft that is falling out of the sky. This could be about Trump’s undoing, as well as the Trump family undoing. (Jeanne)
- I see Trump closing his vest and jacket, like he’s going inside of himself; becoming less public. He has a defiant look on his face. (Alex)
- Trump losing, the net closing. (Natalie)
- Trump takes a fall. (Lori)
- I saw a vision of Trump going sideways, a symbol of mental breakdown.
- Here’s a description of vision Judy M. got of Trump taking a fall this month. Judy had this vision totally separately from Lori during this online class – each in different parts of the U.S., and not knowing each other or aware of each other’s visions: : Weather was cold and it was a party. Saw Trump coming out on wide cement steps but just before he went to step down his right ankle went sideways and he started to fall down and just before he would have toppled down the steps, an attendant caught him. A woman was there, probably Melania. She was in a blue sequin dress, long, and a big fluffy white coat on. She stood there and looked. Then almost instantly they had him in a wheelchair. (Judy M.)
- Someone is falling, grabbing on to things to save himself but he is in free fall. Not Trump. A lot of expensively-suited people fighting with each other, angry, name-calling. I feel this could be Kushner, Don Jr., or someone else who Mueller has targeted for the Russian scandal. (Jeanne)
- Getting stomach jitters at the thought of December. Nail biting, head ache situation. People are so worried that they will be disappointed with the Trump situation. They want him gone, but it’s not happening. (Jeanne)
- Vision of Trump with black coat on with his back turned. He is focused on self-preservation and is trying to think of a way out of his predicament. He is feeling resigned to “what is”. (Susan)
- Trump (like Castro) out of sight due to health and treatment – who’s in charge? (Maryellen)
- Melania Trump living with the new, family issues. (Toni)
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin in the news related to Russia Trump and money laundering investigation. (Michele)
- People are waiting for an announcement, probably about Trump. (Michele)
- I see a jeweled ring which is an issue. I see Ivanka. Then I see a naked white woman, which probably stands for vulnerability. There is a scandal involving a blond woman and a man. Wondering if this is about Ivanka and Jared. (Jeanne)
- Someone hanging upside down, a man with long white hair, my heart is pounding. The upside down image is a symbol from the Tarot of the Hanged Man, which stands for being out of control. It calls for surrender to that which one cannot control. This image fits an earlier image I had of a man in free fall, grasping onto anything he can to stop his fall, but he cannot stop it. I had sensed this was someone in the Trump Administration who will take the first fall from the Muller investigation. (Jeanne)
- Tillerson gone? Not yet, but in early 2018. (Maryellen)
- Coming for Trump. This won’t be his undoing, this is actually where I feel the liberal rage the strongest, it will be people on the ground vowing revenge, the energy feels violent, I’m not sure that it actually gets violent though. His undoing will come later, this is just the prelude. (Natalie)
- Trump is gone, Dems take cover. (Kathy)
- Capitol building on its side along with a map of the U.S. (A Congress that doesn’t function at a time when it is sorely needed). (Jeanne)
- Capitol building glowing red hot with conflict, rage, asserting itself. (Jeanne)
- Lawyer corruption.
- People asking, “What now?”
- Congress roiling in conflict and controversy. Issue is what to do about the president. (This prediction was made in 2015 for this time period.)
- Image of Capitol Building larger. Congress playing much larger role now. (Jeanne)
- A symbolic vision: Feverish in their activity, people throwing rocks at members of Congress from the balcony. (Jeanne)
- Image of a hammer. It is a symbol of Russia’s influence. (Bar)
- Fight back establishment. This feels like it’s a fight for normalcy – being tugged on all sides – trying to maintain composure in insane situations. I think it’s about the Democratic Party having to fight Trump as well as its own base which has turned against them. (Natalie)
- Trump is gone. Upheaval in the vacuum. (Ron)
- Republicans and high government officials standing in a group in front of a podium, announcing something as a group. It feels like they are curtailing the right to publish certain points of view as well as freedom of assembly in groups, protests, and demonstrations. Curfews implemented to keep population in control. (Doris)
- Saw Trump in this heavy coat and was trying to keep money hidden inside his coat, and it kept falling outside of his coat, He couldn’t bend over and get it or more would fall out. (Judy)
- Trump down. GOP up. (Natalie)
- Tillerson getting ready to leave. (MaryEllen)
- Attention on Mike Pence. (Barry)
- Trump quieter, lower profile. (Susan)
- Rainbow of hope, waiting for something good to happen. Podium. Trump. (Michele)
- Paul Ryan prominent. (Susan)
- Hidden files in the closet. (Toni) (editor: this is one of three visions different readers have had about hidden files in a closet, related to Trump/Russia collusion)
- The Capitol (Congress) appears now to be an iron fortress. Impenetrable. Not good. (Jeanne)
- Image of men in suits. Someone from the U.S. government is standing in from of a podium. Solidarity from this group. Almost as if they needed each other for support because what they were announcing or telling the world was not what the world wanted to hear and they knew it. Their audience would not approve and they needed the security in numbers for the announcement. Feels like the subject involves the Constitution or some change in the law that everyone takes for granted. Significant controversial announcement. (Doris)
- Scared elites – I got the sense that this was when the oligarchs would first begin to think they could lose. It may be that this is when they get scared and so to protect themselves they up the repression. In the long-term, this repression hastens their end. (Natalie)
- A lot of black, and it is spreading, becoming bigger. (Meghan and Laura)
- A boy is sitting and facing forward. Not talking. Might be Kushner. (Jeanne)
- Quiet – people hiding keeping their mouths shut. (Natalie)
- Trump and Kushner undone. (Natalie)
- Manafort got away. Turkey? Azerbaijan? (Frannie)
- Ivanka in the news. Not good for her. (Jeanne)
- Pence not looking happy. (Frannie)
- Kushner also not looking happy. (Ann) (Frannie)
- The FBI operations are in the news. I am looking from above, down across office cubicles. They continue to work in spite of firings and replacements at the top.
- Trump is crazy he has a mental breakdown. (Natalie)
- Ivanka I see her reflection in a mirror that shatters – her psyche and controlled self-image crashes – she has a breakdown. (Natalie)
- Trump quiet. (Susan)
- Kushner running from the law with Trump Jr. (Natalie)
- Line of people walking out of the White House. (Toni)
- Upswing again. (Mandarava)
- Visual of Paul Ryan and US Congress. Paul is enjoying powerful role and smiling from the podium. (Susan)
- Ivanka Trump looking distressed, walking near White House, flashbulbs going off. Increasingly in spotlight but definitely doesn’t want this particular attention. The situation may involve her husband. She can’t escape this mess, there is no turning back now. (Traci)
- In the news: jail for many GOP. Some Republicans hiding. (Kathy)
- People depressed. (Jeanne)
- Giant iron pressing down on the backs of the population. (Melissa F.)
- Massive change. “The party’s over.” (Ron)
- All eyes on White house. (Natalie)
- Jared gone. (Jeanne)
- Ivanka sick and tired. (Jeanne)
- People protesting. (Natalie)
- GOP panicking. (Natalie)
- Black, ink-like, smoke covering floor at White House with Trump coming down the stairs into the smoke. (Danielle)
- Attack on Trump’s life. (LB)
- Something unknown becomes known; feeling of being duped. disillusionment, eyes now wide open, general mood of revolt. (KB)
- Election process has GOP on the defensive. (David)
- 2019: Trump is out. (Gretchen)
- Calls for impeachment grow louder. (Toni)
- Anxiety, information comes out about Trump, in trouble big time. (Heather)
- I hear the words, “twilight and Trump.” I see the famous photograph of the American soldiers raising the flag on Iwo Jima during WWII. (Alex)
- I hear chants, almost like silly alliterations, “Trunk, Bump, Dump, Trump.” It reminds me of a people chanting, like you might see at a political rally, but there is no formal rally; more like growing public unrest in the masses and disdain of Trump and the economic travails. (Alex)
- Trump out of the picture and new leadership emerging trying to bring order to the chaos. (Maryellen)
- Pence relegated to the background. (Maryellen)
- President Trump ill and out of sight. (Maryellen)
- Steve Mnuchin in the news again regarding Jared, Don. Jr., and the Trump-Russia money laundering. (Michele)
- I hear the words, “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” (Alex)
- Struggling to lead. Much competition for power.
- Trump afraid. (Melissa)
- Mike Pence outside by his helicopter, shaking someone’s hand. (Meghan)
- Trump casinos in trouble in the news. (Michele)
- I’m asking myself, where is Trump? The answer is, “Gone.” (Jeanne)
- Tension in the Collective. Someone shouting, “Liar, liar!” (Jeanne)
- Light at the end of the tunnel (time of struggle, darkness and uncertainty) but uphill battle as US tries to re-emerge as a world power. Still in the shadow of Trump. (Maryellen)
- Trump ousted. (Ann)
2019 (whole year)
- Trump dementia in the news. (Gerti)
- Leadership is pushing and shoving. It’s chaos and there’s no clear leader. Who is the grown up? (Frannie)
- Underneath the leadership vacuum, I keep seeing a man with a top hat. He is Uncle Sam, but he is an oligarch, not of the people. He actually wants the economy to crash and has been trying to make it crash. He is counting on the price of gold increasing and the value of stocks decreasing. Then he can get cheap labor and buy up depressed properties. He is actually symbolic of several oligarchs. (Jeanne)
- Mike Pence in prominent in the news. (Barry)
- August 2019: Paul Ryan: he looks like he is wearing a top hat and a suit that was too big for him, and he’s smiling grimace a forced smile. Then I saw his face melt away and I could see his skeleton and he was standing there with a skeleton face. (Judy)
- Paul Ryan speaking outside at a podium, wearing a white button down shirt, and no jacket or tie. (Meghan)
- Dark haired man appears when I look at the election. This means it wouldn’t be Trump. Could be Paul Ryan or another person we don’t yet know. (Jeanne)
For more Donald Trump predictions and discussion of events surrounding the Trump presidency, such as the Mueller FBI investigation, The Russian Trump scandal, or Putin, go here.