Notifications
Clear all

October 2, 2017 Predictions

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks. I didn't realize dousing involves working with a pendulum. I learned the pendulum method in the 1980's and used it for a while. I enjoyed it. It is helpful to find different ways to open ourselves to guidance. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

In spite of all the nervousness in the collective, and what is going on politically, I want to make sure we all embrace the good we have right now. I watch this little six minute film a few times a month to remind me of the grace we are living in even now.  https://gratituderevealed.com/portfolio/gratitude/

diana11, Lola, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, glad you are amused by our names!  As for the current shit-show in DC, I've come to the conclusion that the best response is decathexis. I'm withdrawing all emotional energy from the crisis, which is only feeding a sick man's ego.  That energy is best put to obtaining and cultivating land, learning survival skills, joining networks of permaculturists and Transition Towns, linking arms with those who stand fast against the chaos. Bloom where you're planted, do what needs doing right in front of you. Be the change.  I do agree that using intuition to choose the best path is important--but the temptation is to affix our vision on the terror and trauma, rather than on finding the way through. 

diana11, Dianne, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just added a few predictions to the October Timeline on the Prediction page  from Prem. She may be revising them, but here they are for now.  Interesting what she got for April and November 2018.  Thank you, Prem!   I'd also like to add what Asian got, with Asian's permission and anyone who meditated with us who posted them separately. 

October 2017:  Green sea, dusk, fire in the sea. 

Nov. 2017: Europe, looking down a hillside, trees with leaves,blooming plants, as if it is summer weather in winter.

Dec. 2017: Diamonds - perhaps Prince Harry's engagement

April 2018: Kim Jong-un is shackled. We hear no more about him.

Nov. 2018: Trump is no longer relevant.

Lola, Dianne, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

One change from Prem.  Kim is shackled, not in shackles.   

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

Yes, of course. Just two more things to add.

1. I don't think trump really wants war. He's a deal maker, regime change is not his cup of tea. But, in next 5-6  months trump will lose control of the whole situation regarding north korea(and china secondarily). He will find himself caught in a boiling situation. He won't be able to bluff his way out then. Escalation is guaranteed at that point. The possiblities of this are 60-65%. So, the timeline is not fully developed yet at present(I will visit north korea situation again in april 2018 to see how it really developed). It is possible that these things may not happen. But, alternate timeline also brings instability in international scene. All in all national conflicts will be in greater in scale in 2018 than 2017.

2. Trump will be able to thwart any impeachment attempt in 2018.

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: