General trend: Pluto Rising in the U.S. 2017 to 2025-2028 (posted 11/10/16; updated June 2017)
- In a vision four days before the 2016 election, I saw a psychic storm in front of the Statue of Liberty, a whirlwind of battling forces. Emerging in the storm I saw a force that I feel will dominate until 2025 to 2028.
- It was the symbol of Pluto, the Roman God of the Underworld, God of authoritative power, God of death and ruler of the darkness, but also the ruler of the unconscious. Next to Pluto was a small flower, symbol of Springtime and the Greek Goddess Percephone.
- In Greek mythology, Pluto stole Percephone, the Goddess of Springtime (symbolized as a flower) and carried her off to the underworld. Percephone, an innocent girl, represents kindness, caring, and life-affirming forces towards people, animals, and the earth. Pluto brings winter and darkness to our land, but he also takes us into the depths of our own unconscious desires that we must explore and bring to the surface in order to prevent them from ruling.
- Pluto energy is in full force now, and, if our predictions are correct, it will dominate for another decade. It is a death spiral, a last hurrah of patriarchy that treats the earth and its inhabitants as separate, not as one, for private personal gain, rather than for the gain of all. The positive aspect of this death spiral is that it will cause us to evolve, and hasten the end of a system that has been unproductive and hurtful. . It will make way for a more life-affirming caring world.
- True to the Greek myth, humanity will demand that Percephone be returned to earth, bringing back the spring, because, as in the Greek myth, her grieving mother Demeter, the goddess of the grains will bring famine to the land.
- The modern version of this story is that current oligarch rule, which will wage wars, siphon money from the people, and harm the earth, will caused an economic crash, which I believe will happen in 2020. Oligarch rule will destroy whole cultures through war and climate devastation, and accelerate the destruction of the earth. The land will dry up and the grains will not grow. We already know that the major breadbaskets of the world are drying up. The Great Plains of the U.S. are going to go dry during the mid to late 2020’s.
- These calamities will cause people to turn away from the old system and embrace a more life-affirming way of life. We have seen that climate devastation will hit harder during the 2020’s. Countries will pass laws banning the common use of fossil fuels, there will be a world wide rail system. People will scramble to adjust to the surge in heat. In the latest predictions (see above), technological advances will help us cope.
- Throughout this time of winter, the seeds of spring are germinating below the frost, as more people are turning to a more humane and life-affirming way of life. Don’t despair or think that the direction our government has taken is a permanent state. It is not. Life always wins. True to the Greek myth, Percephone will be returned to us and springtime will come again.
- Be one of the seeds, and you will find you are guided to safety. Embrace a more life-affirming style of living now and help lead the way for others. Spring will return in earnest in the mid to late 2020’s.
- Something causes our country to change radically during 2019 and 2020. In meditation I saw an image of lightening striking, followed by a symbol of rebirth.
- Check out the visions of this period and decide for yourself what the lightening strike will be. Some possibilities based on our visions:
- A recession in the U.S., worse than 2008, in 2020.
- War on several fronts.
- Possible nuclear exchange with North Korea, although my own thought is that Kim will be deposed. But there may be a nuclear accident.
- Climate and earth events that devastate pockets of the country: Plains state drought, repeated monster storms in the southeast, earthquakes in the west.
- The country declines on the world stage due to a series of bad foreign policy moves.
- The people lose confidence in central government leadership and the country’s divisiveness weakens it. Change in leadership comes too little, too late.
- After the lightening strike, people’s values change. Although it may take time to unfold, life and government in America become more locally oriented, with states and cities taking over from the Federal Government the role of caring for its people. People will turn away from the news hype and the hate, and turn towards their families and communities, sustainable living, local and small farming, and living a quieter life.
Robert Mueller and the Russia Investigation
Go here for readings done on Mueller, what he knows and what he is planning, in June, July, and August of 2017. Our group readings show that he had planned to move to indictments by December but there are delays and there is little cooperation on the part of the GOP Congress. Our latest group reading shows the public, and Muller, are disappointed in the outcome. If what we are seeing is correct then that not only the President, but the GOP Congress is intent on obstructing justice even when it means stopping a foreign power from interfering with national elections and national security.
- Impeachment: No impeachment seen up ahead. We had a vision back in 2014 that the American president would come close to impeachment in 2018, but it would not be fulfilled.
- In December, there will be nationwide debate about what to do with the president.
- Then in January 2018 I saw a single thumb up which I took to mean that the Congress chose not to impeach or remove him. This will be exasperating for many who believe he is unfit and/or that head his family and some colleagues have committed the greatest treason ever perpetrated upon this country.
- The Increased Role of Congress. In 2018, the Congressional branch will see increased power, and then become even more dominant in 2020.
- The GOP will continue to support Trump until his behavior does enough damage to the Party. Then they will abandon him like rats jumping from a sinking ship. But we have not seen a dramatic prosecution or impeachment.
- Jared Kushner. In March 2017 a voice whispered in my ear that Jared Kushner was going to jail. I did not get any detail. I posted the prediction on this site. On May 25, the Washington Post broke a story that Jared Kushner was a focus of the FBI investigation. I feel they view him as a key player in illegal agreements with the Russians.
- Erik Prince. Watch out for the president’s close relationship with the disgraced Blackwater founder Erik Prince, brother to Betsy Devos, the Education Secretary.
- Paul Manafort is ground zero in the Russia investigation. He will be indicted. It remains to be seen if he will be brought to justice.
- During this period in U.S. history, thousands of people will emerge as heroes, willing to protect their countrymen and women, fiercely protesting for human rights. Heroes will be borne. Perhaps one of them will be you. (Jeanne posted 2/28/17)
- Reading on the Chinese Views of Kim Jong Un (Jeanne) The Chinese tolerating Kim is similar to Koch and the GOP tolerating Trump. They don’t like the leader, but they have to tolerate and try to manage him for now. Secretary Xi Jinping – It’s not all up to him. There’s a group he has to work with. He can’t act unilaterally the way an American president can. They are not happy with Kim Jong Un. They would like to replace him but it’s not so easy. So they have chosen to manage him. They are getting pretty nervous though, between Trump and Kim. They had felt they could manage him before, but they hadn’t counted on someone as volatile as Trump coming into power. They are working on finding someone to replace Kim, someone who is capable of a smooth transition once he is gone. They want to do it before a U.S. ally does it and they have to deal with a unified Korea and millions of refugees. How to do that. They don’t want those refugees and they don’t want unification with South Korea. They may have to divide the country – some goes to South Korea. Some goes to China.
Great Lakes Region For two years I’ve had visions of this part of the country highlighted in maps as an area of future economic prosperity – because we are going to be in drought conditions for growing food, and the Great Lakes is the largest body of fresh water in the world. It is also inland, away from coasts where rising ocean waters are causing instability for cities and towns. (Jeanne 12/15/16)
For visions of others who write into our site, see the comments at the end of this page, comments in the World Predictions Forum. and comments in the World Predictions Forum Archive.
Climate (posted 9/16)
Look for a surge in 2017– surge in surface temperatures, storms, forest fires, ocean expansion, and earthquakes due to ocean expansion. There will also be a surge in polar melting, with North Pole melted by the end of 2018, and a surge in glacial melting in both poles, as well as species death.
Climate change will force humanity to come into balance with nature. During the 2020’s, climate concerns will dominate the news. During the 2030’s, laws will be passed in many places banning the burning of fossil fuels. Sustainability will become the world’s highest priority. A global rail system will replace car and air travel. A tariff on goods transported by trucks and air will limit these industries to the most expensive goods and to essentials for remote areas. The devastation the climate will cause will being an end to the abundance we have all grown accustomed to.
- In the mid 2020’s the mid West succumbs to a permanent drought that ends this region’s ability to produce one-sixth of the world’s grain. [This prediction, made on this site in 2010, is now starting to come true– in 2017 scientists are reporting that the mid West aquifer is running dry.]
- In 2017 we will pass a global warming milestone, putting our world in the angels’ hands. [Note, this prediction has come true. Scientists now say that we are into Climate Change Runaway. This is a condition where the melting of permafrost is inevitable, which will release massive quantities of methane gas into the atmosphere.
- The melting of the Antarctica ice sheets will escalate over the next decade in fits and starts sending surges in sea level rise that will prompt people to leave their coastal towns.
- After 2050, there will be unprecedented starvation in parts of the world that are already living close to the margin as drought-driven crop failures fail to keep pace with population growth.
- How these changes will affect the majority of people who read this blog is unclear but we are likely to see rising incidence of super storms, and a rise in food prices that has many people starting their own gardens, planting apple and other fruit trees trees and even keeping small farm animals to manage food prices.
- There were also be migration north and away from coasts.
- There will be devastating storms that flood major cities and concerns about the climate will finally move to the front of people’s minds during the 2020’s.
- Sea levels: I get the inner message that sea level rise is exponential, not linear, so small rises now will turn into large rises starting in about 20 years. Exactly what the exponent is, is still unknown, and of course, that will determine how fast it will escalate. My estimate is that it will double every five to ten years.
- Cities will build sea walls and hurricane barriers, at great cost, to protect from the sea. This will work for a while, but some time in the late thirties or forties, the rapid rise, together with virulent storms, will overwhelm sea walls, and people will be told their coastal towns will be gone within a decade.
- I feel 20 foot sea level rise by end of century. There will be up to three times that in some hotspots such as the U.S. eastern seaboard.
- Since my first vision of a 2017 surge, scientists announced that winter 2016 Arctic temperatures were suddenly up an unprecedented 36 degrees above normal – even while in total darkness. Since the poles regulate global weather, this surge in temperatures will effect worldwide weather in 2017 and beyond, making our visions for a climate surge in 2017 likely. (2.17.17 Update: Manhattan-sized ice sheet breaks off and falls into the sea. In July 2017, an ice sheet the size of Delaware broke off).
Drought: There will be a catastrophic drought in the Plains States in the mid to late 2020’s. Other food baskets around the world will be in trouble. Studies now show they expect many global aquifers to dry out by 2050. I feel it will happen much sooner. Food prices will skyrocket. Small farms and vegetable gardens will appear everywhere.
- I see in my mind’s eye, miles of green houses to grow food in controlled environments. People will also grow food in their homes using technology to regulate moisture, temperature, and sunlight.
- People living on the edge of subsistence will not be so lucky. Parts of Africa are already seeing famine. I dare not look for visions of other cultures living on the edge.
- My own visions are that the climate crises will happen sooner than scientists are projecting because they still don’t know enough about the complex factors that will converge to escalate warming.
Note: There is no guarantee that financial visions are correct, so consider them along with other information you have and make your final decisions on your own common sense and intuition.
- We predicted correctly that there would be new highs around December 2016 (Dow reached 20,000 in January 2017) . For 2017, Markets show instability beginning in early spring 2017 and become more volatile in the following months, but do not crash. Then they shore up, but become volatile again as early as August. No crash in 2017, but some sectors will drop (For details see llast section below before the comments entitled Financial Markets)
- The visions we get often reflect future media headlines, which often show worry, fears of recession, housing affected, a bailout of some kind, but no crash in 2017. 2018 shows more instability, and sometime between 2019 and 2020, there is a bear market. We don’t know how far the market drops but suspect it will drop further than the 2008 market dropped (percentage wise).
- This follows a period of a depressed economy that only turns around around 2028. At that time, the market seems to recover, however GNP does not, and America, while much happier than it was from 2017 to 2025, does not return to its pre-Trump stature as the top world power with a robust economy.