Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Thank-you, Lenor. I just watched The Great Hack. It is almost certain they are going to do the same thing in 2020.

Baba and Lovendures, thank you.  The lion story is so...strange. 

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

We watched the Great Hack yesterday. Very disturbing! Everyone should watch it.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

As explained in the Great Hack, the disinformation people will target a small number of "persuadable" people from swing states to brain wash them and throw the 2020 election to Trump.

This is what Cambridge Analytica did in 2016, as documented in The Great Hack. Although CA is defunct, the data mining and disinformation people are still out there doing it as we speak and they are planning to do it again.  The same person who did it for Trump is going to be doing it again for 2020. 

In one of the times that I meditated on the 2020 election, I saw a woman candidate who will seem to be elected but then fall like a stone at the last minute.  I had asked my cards to show me the winner and I pulled a woman but then I tossed the card on the table it landed upside down.I felt I was seeing her go upside at the last moment. I got the feeling the disinformation people had made fake videos about her that ruin her chances at the last minute. 

I hope this doesn't happen, but knowing the weapon these folks have, and knowing that they will use it, the progressives will have to take special steps to circumvent it.

lenor and lenor reacted
(@dlarel)
Estimable Member Registered

Possible hit for August: "I see a scene in the cornfields of the US.  I see dogs on the porch and I see a homecoming.  It is an ending to something and a happy homecoming coming for someone who is very tired and glad to be home. (Andrew Posey) Predicted in January 2018."

It immediately made me think of the Vietnam pilot returned home to Texas (Texas produces a lot of corn) <a href=" removed link "> removed link

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Diarel, I read about it it's a hit.  Thank you for noticing it. I will post it on our Prediction Page. https://www.jeannemayell.com/world-psychic-predictions-2019-beyond/

Here's a link to the story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/08/09/southwest-airlines-flew-remains-vietnam-airman-home-dallas-pilot-was-his-son/

(@dlarel)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thanks! I think sometimes it's about the feeling of the predication and not the literal words. It definitely felt like the "ending" and closure for the family that they've waiting for so long for, somber yet happy he's finally home and so honored. -Daria

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dlarel

I love that you are seeing how it all works.  When we do the predictions, we are picking up on an energy, then our brains conjure an image to fit it and then a whole other function in the brain translates the whole thing onto paper. Much is lost in the translation process.  I find I continue to see even deeper the most powerful visions I've had over the years and new information comes to me about them.  Andrew Posey was a writer and communications expert before he started coming to the Read the Future nights. He closes his eyes and types out a stream of consciousness.  Nearly every one of his visions ends out coming true because he is streaming out what he's getting as it comes to him.

(@lenor)

www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/four-men-die-in-three-separate-fires-in-cape-town-30300380

Fire in South Africa (Andrew). Predicted 1/26/19 for August

(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

I'd like to put forward a few more possible hits:

• I sense earthquakes in unexpected places. I see Russian forest fires. (Betty)Predicted 1/26/19 for August 2019. Although the fires have been burning for a while they have been in the news repeatedly for the past few weeks.

June 2019

July 2019

August 2019

Also, I was surprised to find that in July the Consistory of Cardinals in the Vatican voted to canonise four female saints in October (along with John Henry Newman). I had predicted that the Pope would name a female saint for July 2019. I'm not sure if this counts.

• Pope names female saint. (Villager) Predicted 1/26/19.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2019-07/canonizaion-newman-13-october.html

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@villager

T-Y.  I have posted them all.  

@lenor,  Thank you once again. Posted.  

It seems our hit rate is accelerating.  Or perhaps it is just that there are more predictions, hence more hits.  Is accelerating right now?- weather events, mass shootings, extreme news events like Epstein's death, impeachment proceedings, it is dizzying. 

villager, BlueBelle, villager and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

(@lenor)

• Outdoor cafes with umbrellas over the tables.  No people at the cafes or on the street.  Down a long boulevard the Statue of Liberty is seen from a distance. (Beccay) Predicted in January 2018.

Could this be the power outage of July 13th  Or maybe there is one to come in August.

PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

When I read the news this morning, a Russian nuclear reactor exploded near the White Sea (several hundred miles northwest of Russia has exploded. I think weather patterns would bring radiation over Moscow. I'm not sure that this is what I saw, but it might.

I posted this on 23 January. Russia's having all sorts of problems with their nuclear program lately. 

Posted by: @pamp

While meditating I saw the northern lights over the Kremlin turn from normal northern lights to bright white light from the horizon up until it almost looked like the sunrise. Then it faded to night again, and the northern lights were gone, along with all the city lights. There was a reddish glow on the horizon. I'm not sure whether the glow was a natural event or manmade. I think Moscow relies heavily on nuclear power now, and I'm wondering if this is a nuclear accident of some sort.

Sophie, BlueBelle, villager and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pamp

Pam I went back and found your post and yes you saw this event 7 months before it happened.  Amazing vision in its clarity. It seems you actually saw the explosion.  I will post it as a hit. This is a significant event in Russia, shades of Chernobyl. Thank you for the heads up.  I hope you will try your hand again at prediction. 

PamP, BlueBelle, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Awesome hits, Lenor. Have posted them. Thanks for seeing the gorilla story. I had thought it was film-related.  The empty cafe hit was made quite a while back. At the time we worried that something much worse was happening.  Glad to see it's just a power outage. 

PamP and PamP reacted
(@lenor)

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'd say the tsunami prediction is a hit and a lesson that so many predictions end out being more benign than they seem when we first get them. 

(@lenor)

Michele, Baba, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@coyote)

Potential hit:

New Zealand has more struggles (Susan), for August 2019 (from June 6th)

A Standing Rock-like protest is taking place in New Zealand between Maori, who are trying to protect an ancient settlement site, and a real estate firm that is trying to build a residential complex on the site. The protest is testing Jacinda Ardern's compassionate image. But it's also driving a wedge between younger Maori, who largely support preservation of the site, and older Maori, who support development.

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/trend-lines/28113/an-indigenous-protest-in-new-zealand-opens-historical-wounds-testing-ardern

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/396470/occupiers-at-ihumatao-remain-strong-in-mud-rain-and-wind

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
Page 16 / 92
Share: