The Decade Ahead: 2019 to 2028 (posted 12/29/18 with updates)
As democracy is being eroded and climate change is escalating, light workers are rising beneath the headlines.
We will hit the lowest point in late 2019 and 2020. This trend will likely be due to a combination of (a) increasing authoritarian and chaotic rule, (b) fake news, and (c) an economic downturn.
Hitting rock bottom actually has a positive effect. It causes people to finally let go of an old paradigm that has been harming us and the world.
After that, life becomes quieter and calmer.
Whatever the cause, grass roots activists and lightworkers gather strength and by the mid to late 2020’s, a more progressive and humanitarian focus takes over. The U.S. seems less powerful on the world stage, but people also seem calmer. There also is a rise in spirituality and the feeling of being guided.
Democracy will not die, though it will take a beating. Washington will become a ragged shell of its former self.
The decline of Washington will coincide with the rise in power of states and localities. California will become as close to an independent country as it can without seceding. I see this trend with New York as well.
Rise of New Generation of Progressives. I have seen a growing population of progressive young people who are already busy carving a path to a better world. They are multicultural, iconoclastic and anti-establishment. They pursue sustainability, fairness to the working person and middle class, and hard work. They will show toughness and courage in the years ahead. Many are spiritual, but not religious.
Erosion of Federal Government By the early twenties, the people are turning away from the Federal government which is no longer a democracy, and more on state and local policies. This movement is likely caused by an undemocratic and uncaring president, an economic downturn, and/or climate devastation so great that people will turn to state and local governments to help them.
During this period in U.S. history, thousands of people will emerge as heroes, willing to protect their countrymen and women, fiercely protesting for human rights. Heroes will be borne. Perhaps one of them will be you.
- According to my December 29, 2018 reading, Trump hangs on throughout 2019 and well into 2020. But some of us saw his position seriously threatened in June 2019. ( For June: Mueller is in the news. It feels like Trump has become rigid.He can’t move from his position. I see his arms folded and they are carrying him out like that sideways, arms still folded and body rigid. (Jeanne Mayell) Luminata and others also see Mueller report causing havoc for Trump in June. )
- The Senate will continue to support Trump primarily because the Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell blocks actions against the president.
- Regarding the 2020 election, I pulled a card showing a woman as winner but then the card fell upside down as I tossed it onto the table. This outcome led me to feel that a female frontrunner has a last minute stumble, likely caused by election interference. I feel the Russians are still active in election interference, perhaps more than ever this time. I also noticed Trump reacting to the polls with concern about the Congress he would have to face if he takes office in 2021. In all, I felt he wouldn’t have a second term.
- I also felt that in 2019 country’s democracy is in danger and I can’t tell what lengths the ruling party will go to stay in power.
The Economy (updated May 10, 2019)
Based on the 2014 reading I described above, I feel we are heading for a downward slide of collective spirit around late 2019 or early 2020. It’s unclear if this be in the form of a bear market or just a severe drop in Collective emotional well being. Likely it will be both.
In the mid to late 2020’s, the American collective’s strength and vigor returns, and this will be reflected in the economy. However, while the people are happier than during the dark days of 2019, initial meditations on this period show we do not bounce back to previous financial prosperity. We are happier but living with less stuff.
Robert Mueller and the Russia Investigation
- The Mueller Report: I had a dream in February that a man who was flushing out dirty water with a long wand became injured and fell to the ground. He lay on the ground trying to continue flushing out the dirty water but he was too injured. A colleague, Bluebelle, who reads on this website, had a dream during the same time that Mueller grasped his right side and fell over. I feel the dreams are not about his physical health but that his work was impeded by his superiors.
4/5/19 Update: The Mueller investigation was impeded in March by the new Attorney General. The truth will come out in leaks throughout the year. When he does release it, it will be heavily redacted. [update: this has already happened] However there is a problem beyond the redactions. Other jurisdictions will later pursue the president and his associates, creating more exposure from negative findings. [Update: As of May 9, 2019 New York State has begun a process for releasing Trump’s tax returns and for enabling that state to disqualify people they prosecute from federal pardons.] For more predictions about the Mueller investigation, see articles I posted in the footer of this page as well as the Mueller thread in the forum.
- Everything else we are concerned about in our world pales next to climate change.
- In the next few years, climate change will surge. The planet will be heating up faster than scientists have been predicting. The rise in temperatures will cause people to finally drop materialism and turn to spirituality and greater respect for the earth to deal with what we will be facing. People will also begin preparing for how they will live through these changes. This crisis will cause an age of enlightenment to arise.
- The Arctic may fully melt by the end of 2019 or during 2020. In the 2020’s, it transforms into a brown landscape with caribou running wild. This melted condition will accelerate climate change — unprecedented super storms in the North Atlantic.
- As a result of the Arctic’s new climate, meteorologists will be seeing a new prevailing wind shift across the U.S. which will profoundly effect the weather.
- The continued weakening of the Gulf Stream, along with other climate disruption, will cause chaotic weather, especially cold weather in New England and Europe, which will in later years cause crop less summers. I have seen in my mind’s eye a $50 apple, symbol of major crop loss in New England.
- In a vision I got in 2013, the melting of the Arctic will coincide with greater nor’easter storms for the north eastern U.S., greater in frequency, in speed of genesis, and size.
- Click here to read more climate predictions.
To see the line by line predictions, start at December 2018 predictions below. There are also predictions made daily in our World Predictions Forum.