Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@grace. I will check it out.n Thanks.

(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for this jewel!

The poem by Lynn Ungar .. 'Pandemic' ... ca. 1920 (!!??)

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@stargazer The poem Pandemic was written March 11, 2020. 

Here is Lynn Ungar's story -- little known poet, dog trainer: https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/mary-schmich/ct-met-schmich-pandemic-poem-20200314-yywfy7th2nbc5cufvnbb7qhvfm-story.html

Stargazer, deetoo, Stargazer and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

Count me in!

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

OKAY, -- THE ONLINE MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT IS BACK ON!  You can use your old link or if you need to reregister you can click here or on the event in the sidebar.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

I hope Zoom will be user friendly. 5 people got knocked out of the meeting last week for no apparent reason. Most got back in. I pray this week will be fixed but Zoom still has not responded to my inquiries. I decided to hold the meditation anyway.  

Coyote, Frank, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@jeanne-mayell

Perfect timing for a Meditation of renewed hope .... ?

"When you wish upon a star ...."

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell and community,

Really happy to hear that tomorrow's online Circle of Light meditation is back on via Zoom.  May the force be with us -- i.e., no one will be knocked out of tomorrow's meeting!

I learned that tomorrow will be the New Moon in Taurus, 10:25 pm ET.  This new moon is a call to action -- to reassess our priorities and set new intentions.  It's time for us to stop playing the blame game when life disappoints us and doesn't meet our expectations ( … note to self ? ). 

I read somewhere that all inconvenience is an invitation for necessary change.  Let us try to embrace that thought -- especially now, as we collectively navigate these stormy seas.  We are all co-creators in this Great Unraveling and Great Turning.  Let us create something hopeful, expansive, loving and healing -- something spectacular.

Pikake, Michele, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@vestralux

Hi Vestralux, I'm actually sorry it took me this long to thank you. During last Wednesday's guided meditation by our dear Jeanne, you mentioned at the end about a message from my Aunt Mickey. I just wanted to thank you so very much for your message and gift. Your ability to see what you mentioned in the Kim Jung Un thread was what I was also picking up. I don't think I have the extent of your gift, but I also felt exactly what you said about both was spot on. On the occasion when I do pick up something about those who have crossed over though, I think that it was a gift passed on to me by my late friend Sue (who was an incredible psychic medium like yourself).

Thank you again dear friend! ? ❤️ ? ❤️ 

BlueBelle, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Oh, @triciact, you don't need to thank me, but it's lovely to see your message here. Thank you. ? And you have a powerful gift, as so many here do (which I believe Jeanne's own gifts attracted).

As I said on the call, your Aunt Mickey was a very lovely, loving energy, though she was very concerned about her possessions and what would happen to them. I kept trying to clarify with her which items she meant. Usually spirits talk about an item of special jewelry or some heirloom, etc., but the image kept changing. So, it was huge when you explained that literally all of her belongings are now in storage quarantine in Germany and can't be released until enough time passes. She was very concerned about that, but her loved ones were there waiting to help her transition and I feel that she has now. She'll be back to visit all of you in future, though. 

And of course, Sue is a very close guide and teacher for you now. And she's still your friend. I'm sure your own mediumship capacities will grow with her help, in fact. ?

BlueBelle, deetoo, Laynara and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

HI COMMUNITY, CIRCLE OF LIGHT ONLINE MEDITATION TO SEND HEALING TO OUR SELVES, LOVED ONES AND OUR WOLD IS ON TONIGHT at 5:30 pm Pacific/8:30 pm Eastern. You can register here 

or go to the event description and scroll down to the registration button. 

If you registered last week, it is the same link. 

See you there!  

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne and all who participated in last night’s meditation. I feel the loving kindness and see it in those who I put inside our circle.  Such a gift you all are to me. ❤️❤️❤️

FEBbby23, Goldstone, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

Thanks for the last session, especially if you're all welcoming since it's my first time and I must admit I feel pretty intimidated at first in seeing new people on zoom outside of uni and my circle of friends.

Also sorry if I wasn't that talkative, as I was actually crying during the mediation session. Maybe I was seriously hurt at the time and I needed some healing or something. Was I upset after the session? No, I guess I was relived, like I had some medicine, but I got a feeling I have a long way to go before I'll be fully healed.

Anyways, thanks. I'll come to the next one if I can. ? ❤️ 

deetoo, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

PLEASE NOTE:  I will not be holding a Live Online Circle of Light meditation this Wednesday May 6 but we can meet offline by clicking on the recording and following along. Here is the recording again:  https://vimeo.com/406918406.  

Remember that the following day is the Full Moon, so you can make your intentions on the full moon involving something you'd like to let go of.  Then watch the moon over the following two weeks and see your intention unfolding as the moon gets smaller. 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Lovendures, FEBbby23, Claire and 13 people reacted
(@triciact)

HI Not sure if the meditation is happening tonight or not, but I"m not feeling well. Have body aches! so If you do I'm hoping you can send me a little bit of healing energy. ? ? 

BlueBelle, deetoo, Laynara and 3 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact sending healing and light to you dear ?

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, I'll miss you tonight, my friend!  I'm sending healing energy your way. 

Lots of love to you.   ? ❤️ ?    

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@lovendures)

@triciact
i will send healing light and prayers to you.  May whatever your body dealing with be over shortly and may you feel healthy and peaceful.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

WE ARE ON TONIGHT! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 8:30 pm EDT

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Go here and scroll down if you need a link to join us. https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

gbs and gbs reacted
(@bluebelle)

@triciact

Absolutely sending you healing light and strength.  I hope you feel better soon.  You are such a bright light, my friend.  Take care.

Namaste

Page 9 / 29
Share: