Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

Kundalini energy sometimes manifests as a buzzing in the ears or head. I was reading about the ancient  Delphi bringing new readers into the group. They were put in a pit filled with vipers. When they emerged a few days later, they had to be unscathed and to be able to tell the leaders what had been going on in the past days. Sometimes when you see the image of Budda, he is shown with the copra rising above his head. The energy of the kundalini is sometimes referred to as the snake because our backbones, where the energy rises is shaped like a snake, and the buzzing in the head can refer to a group of snakes. The buzzing in the head just means the energy of the kundalini has reached the 3rd eye or maybe your connection to your Higher Self which is pure light. It’s really scary at first, but it is really cool after you become used to it. If you feel the buzzing in your tailbone just visualize your feet being connected to the earth. It is your base chakra. Just focus on that. Then go up the chakras: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, white. Just keep practicing and you will be ready for the change when it occurs. Love and Light to all. ? ? ?  

Pikake, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 13 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Last nights meditation was so rewarding. Love feeling everyone's energy and melding. This week I've seen so many energy jewels in meditation. I just love all our energies and thanks to all of you! So there was a major fire opal that kept coming forward. Don't know if this resonates with any

Michele, Share, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Happy 4th of July 2020, Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse everyone!

And while we are having a quiet day ourselves, i know some of you are having family gatherings with your close contact family already gathering or gathering. 

Love to you @lovendures and your family!

But did you know that the 4th will just be easing into the 5th when the night sky will be having its own beautiful display? 

Full moon time!  Go out into the night and fill your energies up with lunar rays and the thinning of the veil as she eclipses into her magic!

Say a prayer, use toning to vibrate your frequencies and release worries and fears about these times,  this world or traveling in this world or even the next!

Eclipses are agents of change and growth, often prompting sudden turning points in our lives. The eclipses can catalyze and reveal those energies and can call us into takingaction. In fact, their energies can play out for several months so get ready for potential changes ahead! 

It's the Thunder or  Buck Full Moon time!

The subtle eclipse will be visible to observers from western Europe, Africa, most of North America, all of South America, and as far west as New Zealand. In parts of Africa and Europe.

The eclipse will occur at moonset, whereas in the westernmost regions such as New Zealand and Hawaii it will occur at moonrise.

In the Americas the eclipse will be visible towards the middle of the night when the moon

is highest in the sky, though this will vary with longitude. 

July full moon 2020:

'Buck Moon' lunar eclipse meets Jupiter in the night sky | Space

The July full moon, also known as the "Buck Moon" or "Thunder Moon," occurs just after midnight on Sunday (July 5), with the moon reaching full phase at 12:44 a.m. EDT (0444 GMT).

A penumbral lunar eclipse starts just 14 minutes earlier, according to NASA's SkyCal, and the moon will be within a few degrees of Jupiter, the largest planet.

https://www.space.com/37341-july-full-moon.html

Frank, Stargazer, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b

Syncronicity! I was just reading about this partial lunar eclipse and marking my calendar and then saw your post when I was checking email. Here's hoping we can get a good view tonight!

Happy 4th!

Stargazer, FEBbby23, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@cc21

Hahaha! Love that our energies were in alignment!

Buckle up Buttercup! We're in for a wild ride through the galaxies!  

TriciaCT, Stargazer, CC21 and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Full (and New) Moon Mediations and Rituals:

Great ideas for using the processes of releasing and renewing intense emotions and energies.

Tap in to the spiritual energy of full and new moons:

"Humans have been living by lunar cycles for centuries, and in our modern world, connecting to these energies can give us a sense of grounding and synergy with the earth and cosmos. 

While the new moon is a time to set intentions for the future and launch new projects, the full moon is a time of culmination and fruition.

Starting with the "dark" phase of the new moon, the lunar surface gathers light over a two-week period, then manifests as a full moon.

When the moon is completely full, it's a spiritual and energetic pinnacle of whatever you started when the sun and the moon united at the new moon.

Tonight's full moon is "penubrial " or partial shadowing effect but its still a great one during these turbulent times. Not sure we could handle too much more "thunder and lightning" much less giant  dust storms when it comes to shadows being released in our collective.

Don't forget to meditate and send lots of healing energies to Mother Earth as earthquakes, and climate change activities begin under our Antarctic ice and deep below Earth's crust along the Circle of Fire areas and in other hot spots in our world.

They are speaking up in an increase of earthquakes in many places as we all are so focuses on marches, riots, and politics and this viral contagion, forgetting the earth and all of her pain and suffering.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7531/full-moon-harness-the-energy-make-it-work-for-you.html

https://www.rituals.com/en-us/mag-spirituality-full-moon.html

TriciaCT, Stargazer, Share and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@michele-b

Thank you for thinking of my family.  YOU are so sweet and dear to do so.

I didn't know about our social moon tonight.  As I read about the Thunder moon, the thunder sounder right outside my window.  Mountain rain is lovely.

I know you will enjoy the evening tonight.  Love to you Michele.

TriciaCT, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

{{{Michele}}} ???

Thank you so much for your  beautiful posts!!

This 'Thunder Moon' eclipse is going to be a good one, with Mercury & Uranus in beneficial aspects, and the Moon conjunct the earthy Vesta ... things are looking up kids, after the grinders that we all have been through ...(understatement ?).....

Look forward now... and into the infinitely beautiful starry skies with hope. Expect the unexpected blessings ...

Much love to everyone, angels all around you ?

TriciaCT, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @jeans3head

Kundalini energy sometimes manifests as a buzzing in the ears or head. I was reading about the ancient  Delphi bringing new readers into the group. They were put in a pit filled with vipers. When they emerged a few days later, they had to be unscathed and to be able to tell the leaders what had been going on in the past days. Sometimes when you see the image of Budda, he is shown with the copra rising above his head. The energy of the kundalini is sometimes referred to as the snake because our backbones, where the energy rises is shaped like a snake, and the buzzing in the head can refer to a group of snakes. The buzzing in the head just means the energy of the kundalini has reached the 3rd eye or maybe your connection to your Higher Self which is pure light. It’s really scary at first, but it is really cool after you become used to it. If you feel the buzzing in your tailbone just visualize your feet being connected to the earth. It is your base chakra. Just focus on that. Then go up the chakras: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, white. Just keep practicing and you will be ready for the change when it occurs. Love and Light to all. ? ? ?  

Thank you for this post. There is so much in it that it brings to mind.

I find myself telling people during meditations to feel their feet touching the ground. I do it to help them get into their bodies and out of their heads and also to be literally grounded.  Now I see it also enables kundalini energy to rise through them.  

I also loved your story of Ancient Delphi. Much wisdom comes from the ancients. Snake symbols abound in medical iconography as well due to Hermès, God of Healing, whose symbol is Caduceus, the snake and the staff.  Snakes were thought to provide a vaccine with their bites.  If you can survive life’s bites, you become immune to new insults.  

Snakes also  shed their skins and grow new skin, which we do as well in a more hidden way, as we grow.  

I also love thinking of our own spinal column’s  serpentine shape. Life and all energy travels in a spiral, and After reading your post, I see the spiral in the shape of our own spine.

Thank you again @jeans3head. 

? 

TriciaCT, Jeans3head, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think this story belongs in this Baths of Light section.  It is about the gift a teacher gave to a nine year old boy who had become agoraphobic during The pandemic. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2020/07/01/covid-19-turned-my-anxious-9-year-old-into-shut-in-then-his-teacher-stopped-by/

TriciaCT, Share, CC21 and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wednesday Night Circle of Light Meditation is on!  5:30 pm Pacific/8:30 pm eastern. The Meditation usually takes about 45 minutes and the meeting will end after an hour. 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

If you haven't already registered, here is the registration link and description: https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

Michele and Michele reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

And for anyone who's never been or hasn't participated in a while, it's quite lovely and relaxing to wild and crazy powerful depending on your energy journey at this time.

You'll feel what you need to feel and it's always better than you did before participating because no matter what, we are all helping each other, those we bless and focus on, and our world. 

And the expanded and expanding loving kindness meditation is phenomenal.

???❤???

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Circle of Love Meditation tonight, 

Held on Wednesdays you can register here if you don't have a current link:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

It you want to use your nice name/nickname make sure you have whatever name you want us to see filled in and not your real namre or email name. Load a profile image of any kind by going to profile and uploading one.

We have an ongoing text chat but turn your dings off in volume controls as they can go on throughout Jeanne's loveky evening of connection with each other, our families or friends we want to send loving thoughts, prayers or energy to  

We have wonderful healing energies and Jeanne is a master meditation leader with lovely energies of her own.

Look forward to getting together with all of you tonight. 

5:30 Pacific Time do the math for your time zone

So excited to see you all and meet new friends as well. Set up zoom in advance by at least an hour and be signed in 15 minutes early!

The energies of our wonderful new to all of us comet Neowise is out tonight with special gifts and energies? ☄?

Any other questions email Jeanne ?

???

Unk p, Share, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Feel the beautiful and transforming energies of our newest comet during our free online zoom mediation tonight!

Meditation Info

How to catch a glimpse of the spectacular comet Neowise before it disappears for thousands of years - CBS News

Astronomers discovered the comet, known as Comet C2020 F3 NEOWISE, back in March.

It was named for the NASA mission that spotted it, for the Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer.

The mission was tasked with finding as many near-Earth asteroids as possible, looking for ones that could be potentially hazardous to the planet.

But astronomers knew they found something unique when they spotted Neowise!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-to-watch-comet-neowise-before-it-disappears-thousands-of-years/

FEBbby23, CC21, Unk p and 5 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@michele-b

I can't help but comment on the comet! Every time I see a mention of it in the news, I just get such a calm, hopeful feeling. It's name just resonates "new wisdom" to me (even though I know it is an acronym as you mentioned above.) I am hoping to see it here in Michigan as the clouds clear up later this week and it rises higher in the sky each night for the next 5 or 6 days. Here, you can spot it near the Big Dipper just after dusk (around 10:15 p.m.) It feels like such a nice little bit of brightness in a dark time, and maybe we can hope it is a sign of better times to come? 

Love to you all! (I hope to join the Wed. night meditations after our Monday night class ends...)

Michele, Share, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@cc21

@michele-b

I can't help but comment on the comet! Every time I see a mention of it in the news, I just get such a calm, hopeful feeling. It's name just resonates "new wisdom" to me (even though I know it is an acronym 

I feel exactly the same.  The name even in acronym explanation is so meaningful in symbology.

Before our group  meditation i went into the comet's energy before signing in to zoom.

It was amazing how instantly my energies connected to those of Neowise. Absolutely calming but also so powerful in intent and transformative gifts. I was so grateful for her and so glad I'd even thought to focus and go into her as if she was a sentient being because of course she is.

Share, FEBbby23, Share and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Circle of Light meditation is on for tonight.   Hope to see you all there.  Sign up here https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? 

deetoo, Share, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

It is by me. I thrive on it. The energy generated is amazing.

You have a special gift with this process for and with us and as you know and feel it comes back full circle to you and to each of us.

Love it !

?????

Stargazer, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@michele-b I feel your great healing powers every time we meet. I love this weekly experience.  Healing and uplifting for everyone. 

Stargazer, Laynara, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@coyote)

I've been too tired to join in lately. Today I got home from work and slept for two hours. Didn't wake up until 8 pm, and at that point I had to make dinner. I'm stressed out a lot, and that makes me want to sleep more. I'm stressed about work - both my current job and my future job prospects - about whether my health is in fact going to get better, about being solitary all of the time. There's also the added component that I can never really turn off my brain and and relax during the Circle of Light Meditations. Since I'm hearing-impaired, I use a speech-to-text app on my phone to transcribe what everyone is saying, but the transcriptions are imperfect. Between deciphering those and lipreading, I can't really turn off the analytical part of my brain and "bathe in the light." There've been meditations where I have been able to access a higher state of consciousness, but those instances usually required extra focus and alertness on my end, and right now I'm too fatigued for that balancing act.  

CC21, Laynara, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
Page 11 / 29
Share: