World Predictions Forum

World Predictions Forum2018-10-28T23:57:05+00:00

Will Climate Change Trigger Massive Earthquakes, Tsunamis & Volcanos?  

RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Noble Member Admin
12/26/2018 10:15 am  

Back in the early 80's when I first got interested in psychics,  I heard that psychics had predicted massive earth changes up ahead, including rising oceans and major earthquakes and volcanos around the world.  It sounded like a biblical end of days scenario and it boggled the mind that rising seas and volcanos could be linked. 

Last April , thanks to  Laura, who pointed out the hit, we know that a member of our group, Christina, accurately predicted three volcanic eruptions in order, beginning in May - Hawaii, Quatamala, and Italy. All were active volcanos at the time, but all had exceptional eruptions as she predicted (see her prediction further below).  

Today Mt. Etna  has erupted and it's the greatest in ten years.  There also was a strong (and devastating) tsunami in Asia this week when the volcano Krakatau, that killed 30,000 people in 1883, and is still erupting as I write this.  

It turns out that science has found a link between climate change and earthquakes.   Here's some research .  The bottom line: more rain and heavier seas affects the earth's crust. 

Anyone have any more science on this?  And where are the most vulnerable spots on our planet? 

Here's the prediction Christina made for May, that came true: 

• More lava fire in Hawaii and then another volcano soon to erupt. A volcano in Italy, and Yellowstone rumblings. These worldwide volcanoes are connected to each other.  People become more interested in fault lines this summer, in volcanoes, cracking earth, earthquakes, and tsunamis. (Christina)  Predicted April 2018 for May 2018.

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
Honorable Member
12/26/2018 8:29 pm  

Jeanne, I'd soecifically felt Mt. Etna getting ready, described it and Vestralux immediately noticed the importance. I typed in the other forum topic my reply to her catching it and looking for the post. 

"Vestralux:
(Here under my first topic heading on this. She'd said: )

"P.S. Yesterday I found something on Mount Etna that looked important. If I find it again, I'll let you know."

I answered with this post:

"Vestralux 

I wrote about Mt.Etna on 10/10/18 as it was such a strange event that wasn't on most of our radar. 
RE: Earthquakes,Volcanos,Wildfires,Hurricanes,Tornados, and Oceanic and Earth Consequences  
"Continuing in the vein of patterns and connections in nature and specifically Earth consequences, Europe's most active volcano, Mount Etna is slowly but surely on a wild ride into the Ionian Sea. A million people live on the slopes of the mountain and their dangers and potential loss of life and homes plus it's own sliding and sinking instability would also create mega-tsunamis that would  completely devastate and change entire shores of the eastern Mediterranean.
What scientists are now saying is that it's magnetic forces are less influential than a gravitational spreading in an outward expansion. To better understand that, check out National Geographics link at:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/10/news-mount-etna-volcano-sliding-sea-gravity-geology/
A volcano causing a mountain to slide into the sea (fire ending in water).

On subject of solstice,  I wrote in that post:
Hmmm...
Whatever is in the force field anomalys ahead, its hitting me hard. The triad of Mercury and Venus and the new moon energies at once, very intense! "
And then not much longer after the solstice. Mt. Etna did indeed erupt!

Trust your body speaking to you, gets very distinctive in how aches, pains, headaches etc  can help you know something is about to happen.

In early Mt. St  Helen days , I physically predicted within 24 hours of each eruption,  I'd be bedridden by the pain.  

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Noble Member Admin
12/26/2018 9:00 pm  

Michele, that topic you opened in October is so good that I recommend people go back and reread it before continuing here.  I had indeed forgotten about it. Now it's happening.  

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/climate-and-earth-predictions/earthquakes-and-volcanoes-wildfires-hurricanoes-tornadoes-and-oceanic-consequences/

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
Honorable Member
12/26/2018 9:15 pm  

It's amazing how much is happening now. I'm sure we won't be able to keep track of so many prediction nights, other circle groups /tarot/ etc. Then all the posts and comments where our guts go "ding!" when we read them/think then/see them or feel them energetically 

Keeping this all collated has been so challenging for everyone. I hope many of our readers volunteer to read all your prediction listings,  mentally hold them so when events hapoen in the news, more readers let us all know,especially you!, when hits happen.

What a blessing of so many gifted people we have here now. Hope many return after the holidays that are so being missed now!

So many of our readers comment on the opening Predictions intro page, its very worth reading every visit,  everyone. 

💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
Honorable Member
02/02/2019 8:54 am  

Sending light, love and balance to the Ring of Fire.  Feeling deep unrest and praying for those who live in Island Nations. 

I feel energetic changes physically and seek to move those energies with my own moments,  thoughts and connections during healing work.

And right now, my entire body, even my fingers and toes are swollen, feeling like they will burst from in-flamm--ation.

To me that means shifting,  burning, Ring of Fire or an intense volcanonic action of some kind.

Anyone else sensing this?

Obviously, we are in a strong even dramatic weather shifting/upheaval of changing patterns right now so that is a correlating connection, as well.

💜 MIchele

Gracesinger liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
See World Predictions 2018 & Beyond

Working

Please Login or Register