World Predictions Forum Archive

World Predictions Forum Archive2018-08-09T18:19:59+00:00

Comments, questions, and predictions updates from May 2016 to June 2017.

These comments contain many predictions that you will not find on the World Predictions for 2017 and Beyond Page because they occurred in response to questions people asked.

3,597 Comments

1. Jeanne Mayell 03/10/2017 at 2:23 pm

HELP ME FIND A NEW FORUM FORMAT!

As Graham pointed out to me yesterday, you are making this forum into a body of fine work. Your sensibility, kindness and support of each other, and your ability to predict future events is evolving. It’s a beautiful process to watch!

Now I could use your ideas to make this forum better by suggesting the right WordPress Forum plugin to replace what we have here. Also what to include in the forum structure.

Here are my thoughts (let me know if this is enough) or what you’d add, and please suggest, if you know, a good wordpress plugin for me to install:

1. Ability for contributors to start a thread with headings to identify the subject (which I could later edit if the headings need more clarity when they become archived.)

2. We need to allow for longer threads (current format doesn’t allow for long threads because later posts get squashed.)

3. The same colorful snowflake identifiers like we have now to distinquish the contributors who don’t have their own;

4.Possibly an ability to hit “like” button or other faces, like in face book, but no “don’t like”to help people decide what they want to read and also for people to be able to say they like it.

5. Also web space requires that we limit the number of “live” threads (threads that you can still comment on) before they have to be closed and moved to an archive, since sites can’t hold too many live threads or they start crashing (like some of you experienced here when you couldn’t post) because live comments take up a lot of file space.

6. Easy access to older comments that are no longer open (archived) so you can read what’s been said and predicted.

7. Threads that start with a prediction (like so many of Grahams) should easily stand out so people can skim the forum for predictions.

If you know of a forum plugin that can do these things, and looks nice, and you have other requests to include, let me know.

I may end out phasing in the changes as we get a sense of what we like. — Jeanne

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 2:53 pm

Hi Jeanne you could look into simple press. It is suppose to work well on most devices.

• Matthew 03/10/2017 at 6:50 pm

Jeanne — I mentioned this before but I’m not sure you saw it. You should look into setting up a phpBB… if I recall correctly from when I did it before on my own site, it’s not much different from setting up a Word Press page.

At any rate, it will make these threads MUCH easier to manage!

• Jeanne 03/13/2017 at 4:14 am

Yes, about to launch a new site – with a forum. My developers have been delayed. I keep saying it’s coming any day. Can’t wait. I’ll give them a few more days and then I’ll just go ahead and put a forum in here while waiting for finished site.

• anon 03/10/2017 at 10:24 pm
    • Karen Bentley 03/11/2017 at 6:43 am

Hi Jeanne,
      Your requirement and what you are describing is more, I think, than a simple plug in can deliver. I know an affordable, smart WordPress resource who may be able to help. I am an organizing geek and often drift off into thought about how the conversational threads on your site could be more helpfully displayed and categorized. I have been hesitant to bring it up because it’s not my place to offer unsolicited advice and even simple website changes often require considerable attention and work. I would be glad to have a person to person email or phone conversation if you’d like to discuss further.

2. Brian 03/10/2017 at 2:15 pm

What happened to the prediction concerning information coming out or being reveled about aliens or ufo’s.
    Was that your prediction Graham? If so, can you repost, and also expand upon it if possible?

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 7:37 pm

From: graham.
      Reply to Brian:
      Subject: UFO issues.
      Brian, it was my prediction. it was based on some rather sober scientific work I did, and acess to various bits of non-public information. Bluntly, the US government, are sitting on a time bomb on this issue. The issue does exist. ( I was involved, to some extent, in the tests done a few years back, on the “Roswell incident” debris.) I can say, catagorically, that that material did not come from our solar system. So it came from somewhere else. Also, the material is clearly a manufactured artefact, of high technical complexity, of a kind not make-able on this planet in 1947. We would have great difficulties, even now, making replica materials of it. The metal in it, for instance, has a prefect crystalline structure, which we can only do, even now, for microchips. This was done for something the size of a spacecraft. Much else besides. Also there is a clear intelligence trail about Roswell that shows great efforts were made to close off investigations, etc. The US Government is actually frightened of the implications, of admitting it happened, after years of lies. Quite apart from that, there are an enormous number of images now, that are clearly of artificial objects, that behave as high tech machines beyond our present capacity. I have seen a lot of them. My previous work was on advanced space propulsion. I am quite satisfied that we are being visited, observed, and contacted. The terrifying thing is the refusal by our visitors of open contact, as we are not a non-technical civilization, and much help and advice would flow from it. We would benefit greatly from open contact. By the way, forget being attacked and destroyed by monsters from outer space. Everything we know about them, is that actually, they seem to just feel sorry for us, and are unable to think of ways of help, that would not trigger off a worst situation. For them it is a political and cultural issue. For us, it is a social and cultural issue of the greatest importance. The French Government had an official, funded, commission to investigate the whole ufo issue,. it was done in great style. It was called “The Cometa Report”. It is available online. its out of date now. but at least it is honest. A number of prominent American scientists and technologists, lied to the American people, as usual. (they lie about everything). American astronauts are given, in training, special briefing on how to deal with an encounter of the third kind……this has been there since before the Apollo program. Do not take my word for any of this. look up what captain Edger Mitchell, one of the more prominent Apollo astronauts, broke ranks on this, before he passed on, and was outspoken on this issue, and very angry at the secrecy and lies involved. A whole group of astronauts supported mitchell on this. Look it up. easy to find on google. Remember, Governments always lie. Edger Mitchell, a revered space pilot, did not. He simply told the truth. The truth is out there.

• KC 03/10/2017 at 8:19 pm

This is a fascinating subject. Would you explain more, Graham? What are ETI like? Will we ever achieve zero point energy?

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 9:47 pm

From Graham.
          Reply to KC. Glad you liked it. Re explaining more, there is a vast amount to explain. What do you say, after 70 years of lies and official deceit? re zero-point energy, I have been working on this scientifically, since the late nineties. So have a lot of other people. We are a lot further than we were, but there is every kind of official discouragement and refusal of funding. It is an orphan of physics. The basics are now there, for the physics, but absent some serious research funding, it is not going to go places. This is difficult. Obviously, it would bankrupt the oil and fossil fuel industries. So it is not going to happen. I do not have proper research facilities or funds, for this, and neither do most other people involved. barring something extraordinary happening, the corporations will burn oil right down to the last barrel. It really is a shame.

• Natalie 03/10/2017 at 10:54 pm

Thank you for sharing this Graham. I have read the work of Dr.David Jacobs and whitley streiber on the abduction phenomenon. The latter talks about compassion and the former is completely apolitical and just states his findings. Either way their findings are both terrifying and magnificent to me, and I don’t know whether to believe them or not. Through meditation the message i get is that the visitors are real, but Im such a skeptic that im not sure im right. Im still learning how to decipher true visions from wishful thinking. If you can do a scan on the abduction phenomenon i would greatly appreciate it. However I understand if you do not wish to do this.

With love

Natalie

• Kim K. 03/10/2017 at 10:20 pm

Graham, do you believe the War of the Worlds radio broadcast on October 30, 1938 did not help the situation or did government use this as reason to lie and cover up. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/infamous-war-worlds-radio-broadcast-was-magnificent-fluke-180955180/

• brian 03/11/2017 at 1:39 am

Awesome,thanks.

• Jeanne 03/13/2017 at 4:18 am

For the record, Graham’s original alien post got lost when there was a site breakdown in January and I had to backdate the site to an earlier back-up.

3. Zethkal 03/10/2017 at 4:09 am

Hello Graham, I wanted to ask you a rather..well “strange” question because this has been in the back of my mind for awhile, and figured you were one of the more active spiritualists on here. There are these conspiracy theorists named David Wilcock & Corey Goode, and I’m wondering these individuals are actually telling the truth or if they’re Con men, their claims are extra-extraordinary, but like all thing it requires proof.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 5:50 am

From: Graham
      Subject: Question from Zethkal
      Response:
      Hi Zethkal, I am sorry, but I live in Europe, so I do not follow everything in America, so am only vaguely aware of the two people you mentioned. I will have to take a look later. The problem with Conspiracy theorists is that some of them are very true, others are fakes. Some are also “Plants” to discredit the conspiracy theorists. I would say that about a third or so of conspiracy theories, are true, to some extent. Sometimes stunningly accurate. Sometimes not. But as a retired high level US Government Official once said, “Not only do government conspiracies happen, they are far worse than you could ever imagine. !”. I will try and take a look later. Thanks
      Graham

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 9:13 am

My assesment.

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 9:15 am

They are right leaning conspiracy theorists. They have a particular brew of ufo, new age , right wing, anti-lluminati, anti kabla, maby a little rock star and evangelical tent show minus the jesus and Edgary Casey. They seem to try and tie this all together, some things they say are intruging, but the punch line is deffintly supporting the right , what ever that is today, or what it evolving into. They seem to want to direct conclusions to their way of thinking thus recruting followers. Pro Trump.
        My assesment.

• Paul Walliker 03/10/2017 at 11:56 am

All of this conspiracy talk reminds me of a John Le Carre passage in his spy thriller, “Smilley’s People”. It went something like, “Is this another grand conspiracy or just another cock up?” “It’s just another cock up.”

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 12:25 pm

Yes Paul, I think that’s about it. They seem to be some more of the tinfoil hat government haters. Not as bad as Bannon, but along those lines. With an amount of hocus pockus and words from the “ailens” on other planets communicating the “truth” to them, and of course they must warn us all of impending doom, or how they saved us from it.

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 12:29 pm

Corey Goode is a big supporter of the fake Pizza gate theory and that microwaves caused the Califirnia drout.

• Matthew 03/10/2017 at 6:47 pm

I’m of a personal belief that quite a few conspiracy theories are also planted by foreign agents who have an interest in undermining the stature of “the West” throughout the world, going back to the Cold War. I find it a bit interesting that quite a few of the purveyors of these theories will in one breath rail against a “shadowy cabal of elite globalists” and then in the next refer to state-controlled Russian media as offering a credible narrative on world events. “Globalism” strikes me as a code word for “American influence” in many cases and I often wonder if the primary goal of these theories is to discredit and weaken faith in liberal institutions such as a free media, open electoral processes, and the rule of law.

Propaganda is warfare via the framing of reality and the disruption of opposing frames. The cohesion of a State is largely dependent upon the population within that State accepting a more-or-less common frame — if you shatter that, you shatter the State and whatever legitimacy it might otherwise have. Nations such as Russia and China that want to be Great Powers with their own spheres of influence have a vested interest in legitimatizing a Westernization-oriented world order.

That’s not, of course, to say that conspiracies don’t happen or that everything is peachy with the westernized world. Quite the contrary, really, and I’m in agreement with Graham’s statement. The best frame of reference, though, and the only one that can provide for true freedom, is one based upon solid facts that are reported impartially. That’s not what we have in America by any stretch, although I do think we are closer to that ideal than countries with state-run media and that we are the stronger for it. The goal, however, seems obviously to undermine what we do have and we ought to be on guard about that.

• Jeanne 03/13/2017 at 4:27 am

Graham, this might be the first time you’ve had to back off from a question. Your knowledge is vast and astonishes and delights me every time you answer a question on yet another topic.

• Kim K. 03/10/2017 at 8:20 pm

Zethkal, . I don’t always comes across what I always want to say on paper or blogs. But I will always try. I can understand what you are saying about conspiracy theories and its confusions that come with it. I been looking at conspiracy theories since I was preteen and found it interesting. Some I found was right out in the left field, while others I question if there was some truth to them. As humans we are always seeking the truth around us and inside us and how things works together such as the theory of everything. While it makes sense to some, it does not make sense to all. We are only introduce to things when we are ready for them. If you read a book five years ago, and now you read it again today. You would see things, and you think how did I miss that . That is because you are ready to see them, now. Sorry I change topics, but I see the interconnections, to one topic to another. Which makes it harder for people to understand me. Back to the topic again. When you drop by a bookstore, look up Sylvia Browne book Secret Societies page 203 paragraph 2. Remember take what you need and leave the rest behind. I think that was one thing she said. lol

4. Rachel B 03/10/2017 at 1:25 am

Jeanne, this is an example of angels showing themselves: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/us/idaho-boy-saves-dad-angels-trnd/index.html

• Grace 03/10/2017 at 5:06 pm

Beautiful example of angels at work, Rachel!

• Jeanne 03/13/2017 at 4:19 am

Amazing story. Thank-you.

5. Bin Zhao 03/09/2017 at 7:45 pm

Yesterday in college, I saw a poster about a free CUNY. It explains about the current tuition situation and the benefits of having universal college, as we have seen in Europe. I sense that there will be enough government intervention to implant free education. Governor Cuomo teamed up with Sanders to implant this proposal that will help the lower classes to climb the social ladder.

6. Kathy 03/09/2017 at 4:56 pm

I went for a float today and mediated. In the beginning the messages I was getting were in relation to my own health. Although it was given to me with the highest of intentions, still felt like a bit of a lecture. LOL. The next was regarding events in the US. My impression was that the desired effect of people being aggressively hunted by ICE and detained is that even many American citizens will be afraid to go to the polls and will stay home for fear of being deemed ‘illegal.” Actions to diminish opposition votes will increase, particularly the gerrymandering and Cross Check as well as limiting availability of polling places and more restrictive voting laws.

The threats at community centers will prevent people from going to those that are polling centers. There may be some action towards classifying BLM as a terrorist organization or hate group, as suspicious and there will be agents sent undercover to try to entrap their leaders or discredit them and this will come during and after some kind of horrible event followed by protests and perhaps riots probably this summer — I’m guessing in Michigan or another red state.

The economic impact of domestic budget cuts and foreign policies will cause a lot of people to struggle harder. The poorest and working class will bear the brunt. Increased homelessness, a focus on week to week survival will serve to diminish political action.

There will be a need for organizations like Catholic Charities, Salvation Army, etc Catholic Worker type missions, and others to help meet community needs. While many see a breakdown of organized religion, there will be a need and opportunity for religious orders. The aegis of the organized religion would be as a protective shield.

I don’t know why religion figured so heavily.. Pope Francis kept kind of popping in and somehow he is involved in this or they are motivated and inspired by him? There will be preventable and non-preventable disasters without adequate response.

• Bin Zhao 03/09/2017 at 9:22 pm

I saw that some states will become generous, espically blue states, and several days ago, there will be people migrationg to blue states. I will think that the blue states will raise their own taxes to help the needy.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 5:58 am

From: Graham:
      Reply to Kathy:
      Re your float session, you are accurate, as far as I can tell. it will get to be as you said. It mirrors closely my own scanning. I was interested in your comment on Pope Francis. I think he is at risk, from evil elements, but I think he becomes a leader, on a world scale, in spite of the large amount of clean-up he still has to do, against the corrupt in the Church, and the scandals. He has an effect globally, and he will denounce anyone, in almost Biblical terms, who oppresses people. That is why he stands at risk. But America is going to go through some tough times, as I have already predicted.

• Jeanne 03/13/2017 at 4:22 am

Kathy, your prediction fits what I’ve also been seeing. Thanks for offering it although it is upsetting to imagine it happening.

7. Michelle S 03/09/2017 at 2:09 pm
  8. Indian 03/09/2017 at 1:43 pm

Thank you graham. I understand what are you saying. In india, social and cultural changes are happening very rapidly. Indian people are becoming very much aware of their surrounding, what happens around them and how it effects them. Indian administrative system is truly of bygone era. They enjoy the power, which they don’t deserve. Between corrupt politician and improvished citizens of “mother” india, bureaucrats are the power holder and responsible for dissapointing rate of developments. After independence, developments of all areas did not happen proportionately, especially north-east india. Many people are simply left out when they demand their due, things are bound to become volatile. Modi hinted and tried to do some reforms, but 5 years are not enough for this.
    Pakistan also got the same problem, if they take note it may solve some problems. Reagrding your prediction of bangladesh, it has come true to some extent. According to world bank, every year 400,000 people move to dhaka from coastal area. On avarage per day it is 2000. Salination is also effecting agriculture in coastal districts.
    PS-I wanted to know about india’s cultural and religious transformation though.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 6:00 am

From Graham: To India.
      Hi, will get back to you about the Indian “Transformation”. Its complicated, interesting, and the outcome is only probable, at this stage.
      Graham

• Indian 03/10/2017 at 9:39 am

Yes,please!

9. Indian 03/09/2017 at 5:04 am

Graham, I know for next 2-3 years how india’s left and right divison and religious disagreements play out. But, things don’t end there, like rest of the world things begins to(looks like its a start) get calmed down from late twenties. I don’t have a clear idea on that. Can you throw some light on it ?

• Graham 03/09/2017 at 10:00 am

From: Graham
      Subject; India’s question
      Probability: Medium to high
      Outcome: Restabilisation
      Expansion:
      India is presumably the question you are asking?.
      In that case, it plays along with the Chinese interaction with Pakistan, which is unstable, growing in instability, and only just holding together, at the moment. The other Issue is Bangladesh, and also climate change, which will strike India seriously . So these three issues are the long term. Modi is a transition to another form of Government from the one inherited from the British. This Government, has to make large concessions, to the States, regions, and ethnic groups, to keep India functioning. Power becomes more distributed downwards, real power. The Central government has to give up the power, as India is becoming un-rule-able from the center. To big, to complicated, too unorganized, and too corrupt. There will be internal struggles to achieve this. But Bangladesh, over the next 30 years, undergoes serious impacts from climate change. Firstly food production is inadequate, due to monsoon and storm problems, and river flow. Secondly, as the storms intensify, the land becomes salinate, in many areas, and the sea level surges, (by about one or two meters or more in 30 years) the problems become insolvable. Internal disorder and political and economic issues become large. Eventually, Bangladesh begins to merge into closer and closer contact with India, becoming, eventually, dependent on the Indian economy for survival and food. It becomes part of the new, looser Indian Federation, in all but name.
      As I have written before, in Pakistan, there is eventual confrontation, with China, over Islamic issues, and Sinkiang. I think it has high probability of becoming a war, unless the greatest care is taken by both sides. if that happens, then Pakistan will disintegrate, become much more like the present situation in Afghanistan, and split defacto into many factions. These will in turn be in confrontation with each other, on issues of Islam, ethnicity, and resources. The Chinese will prevail in their demands. Eventually, at some time in the future, perhaps 30 years, or less, India will persuade the factions to become part of the looser Indian Federation, and will mediate and enforce stability and order. But first, this will only happen, after the collapse of the existing system, which has too many internal antagonisms to survive.

• Dina 03/10/2017 at 6:47 am

This is such huge change, Graham. I hope people in all the mentioned countries are safe and politicians prioritize people before political, religious,cultural agenda. India is very close to my heart.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 7:09 pm

Hi Dina. Graham replies to You. Sadly it is not only what I see, but a lot of other people see. Given thew scale of India’s problems, and the limited time to fix them, before climate change, food problems, and resource problems, and dreadful, incompetent governance, cause a terminal crisis, the outlook does not look good. I do see India surviving, but in a different form. (see my previous posts. Bangladesh and Pakistan are not going to survive, as they are. Pakistan is on the edge of being a failed state, if it gets into confrontation with China. Bangladesh is slowly collapsing, already, as climate change affects the coastal regions. I have been told that 40,000 people a year are now fleeing from the coastal areas. This is unsustainable.

• Dina 03/12/2017 at 4:16 pm

Thank you very much for your posts, Graham. All those are highly populated countries, so any instability or disaster means lots of suffering. I pray for peace.

• Elgar Fenn 03/17/2017 at 8:43 pm

Hi Graham,

Unfortunately, you have left unaddressed the elephant in the room: the issue of pakistani nukes. If there are multiple factions as per your experiences, how do you see this getting resolved, does India mediate on this one too?

Regds,

10. Kathy 03/09/2017 at 1:14 am

1. Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has officially registered with the United States government as a foreign agent today, in the process admitting that he took more than half a million dollars in lobbying funds from Turkey during the U.S. election. Flynn’s paid work for Turkey had long been reported, but he’s now acknowledging it. This raises the question of what endgame Flynn is playing amid the exploding Trump-Russia scandal.

2. (CNN)US Marines have arrived in northern Syria with artillery to support US-backed local forces fighting there, two US officials told CNN.

The US-backed fighters are preparing to move in the coming weeks to assault the city of Raqqa, ISIS’ self-declared capital, according to the officials. The Pentagon and the Marine Corps have declined to confirm the deployment because of security concerns in the region. They have also declined to specify the exact location of the forces or how many are there.

3. U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration is weighing a deployment of up to 1,000 American soldiers to Kuwait to serve as a reserve force in the fight against Islamic State as U.S.-backed fighters accelerate the offensive in Syria and Iraq, U.S. officials told Reuters.

4.E.P.A. Head Stacks Agency With Climate Change Skeptics

5. Record Wildfires in Southern Plains Could Keep Growing Through Weekend
    by ALEX JOHNSON

Military helicopters were deployed Wednesday to help battle wildfires raging across more than a million and a half acres of Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.

5. At least six people are confirmed to have been killed as the grass and dry-tinder fires have raced through the southern Plains, fueled by hot weather, strong winds and low humidity. Authorities said the fires in Kansas and Oklahoma were the largest in the histories of both states.

6. Nearly Four Dozen Tornadoes Confirmed in Midwest, South on March 6-7.

• Noon 03/10/2017 at 8:28 am

Thid reminds me of a dream I had a few years ago about a national bregade of fire fighters that used a train specialy equipted to fight fires across the country.

11. Michelle S 03/08/2017 at 11:38 pm

For your March 2017 prediction ” people in solidarity standing arm in arm, then arms dropped and arrested” the leaders of the women’s march were arrested today while forming a human wall around trump international hotel: http://time.com/4695840/womens-march-arrests-trump-hotel/

• Jeanne Mayell 03/10/2017 at 12:33 am

Michelle, Thank you for providing this information. I truly could not track these visions without you and the others who are helping. 🙂 Jeanne

12. Kelly Clover 03/08/2017 at 4:26 pm

My suspicion is very strong that Donald Trump or his handlers have been working in tandem with Wikileaks. Donald Trump has strong motives for wanting to disable the CIA. After all they are the primary source of charges that Russia meddled in the 2016 election and perhaps we need an investigation to find out if Donald Trump himself arranged Russian meddling.
    One way to silence the CIA and make them shut up about their findings is to create an environment where undercover agents cannot operate without enormous danger to themselves. Is this viewpoint of what could be going on in agreement with one or more psychics at this website?

• Djovan Henry 03/08/2017 at 4:46 pm

Respectfully, I ask you to reanalyze your suspicion because if what Wikileaks released yesterday is true, (which they have a 100% authenticity record), for you to even mention 2016-Russian meddling in our election, is counterproductive and should be re-analyzed if it has now been proven the CIA in fact has the capabilities to disguise themselves as Russian hackers. Do you understand? The assumption that you have developed over the months with the understanding that Russia hacking the election, thanks to the media’s push on this story, is now up in the air because the proof shows otherwise. In other words, this leak shows that the CIA were capable of performing a “fake out” to make it look like it was Russia. As of today, there is now evidence that CIA made this whole thing up and made it look like Russia hacked the election. However, there remains no proof that Russia, itself, hacked the election other than the proof that the CIA themselves are holding onto privately. Does that make more sense? Best.

• Kelly Clover 03/08/2017 at 7:59 pm

I want the CIA undercover agents to have the capability of pretending to be someone they are not. That’s how you get intelligence information.
        The fact is most Republicans in Congress believed the CIA report regarding Russian interference but did not believe that evidence had been presented proving collusion with Donald Trump. They see a lot of classified information the public does not see. I have a hard time believing an outright lie from the CIA. But we’re going to find out more in the coming weeks.

• Kathy 03/08/2017 at 9:55 pm

Intuitively, I do not feel the CiA is behind the hacking of the email accounts of the DNC. There is some kind of collusion between Wikileaks, Trump or his surrogates and Russian or foreign hackers. This data dump is designed to be a smoke screen and cast doubt on the credibility of the IC and Obama. Why else would DT come out with those tweets last week? He is a master of projection. He cannot help but tell on himself by pointing the finger at someone else– it is the tabula rasa of his personality. We already know the CIA and NSA has capabilities of surveillance. The CIA’s mission is foreign intelligence. The FBI is domestic. I just feel strongly that there has been shenanigans between Trump’s campaign, Russia, (there are too many connections for this to be coincidence) the RNC/Koch/Mercer political groups and their red states via the Kris Kobach and Wikileaks. There is also some cooperation between Cheney’s connections and the Prince family. I expect that Xe and Haliburtin will profit quite a bit during this administration. There is deep corruption and they are depending on this release to hobble the intelligence agencies. We are in for a world of economic hurt… see what Greece is going through? Our local communities will pull together out of necessity to survive.

• Kathy 03/08/2017 at 9:59 pm

I just want to reiterate Graham’s point, that this is a planned coup and they will succeed to a point but there is so much arrogance, greed, hubris and power mad people… they are like jackals fighting for the peak of the hill. The federal government right now is a poisonous place to work. The institutions set up to serve the people are largely being defunded and altered and will not function in the manner we are accustomed.

• Blue Sky 03/08/2017 at 11:11 pm

What is clear and beyond doubt – Russia did influence US elections just like some other countries. It is also clear that they do have something on Trump. Russians seem to have a file on anyone if importance.

What is not clear – where CIA, wikileaks, FBI stand. Russians do not have to be geniuses to pass info to wikileaks via third parties covering themselves up. Snowden is a dual figure in this too. CIA and FBI are also playing double games trying to adapt to leaks left and right. Falsification of documents is also possible and innocent may be smeared. But everything will clear up in due course.

• Kasha 03/08/2017 at 11:23 pm

Respectfully Djovan, even if they’re capable of doing disguising themselves, it does not prove they did or did not do that. Do not call that proof when it is not. And if they did, what would they have to gain from it? The accusations towards Russia being part of the hacking and running a propaganda campaign is not outside their behavior and they have done it before to other countries and what they have to gain is the possibility of sanctions being lifted and the freedom to do what they please in Eastern Europe and the Middle East with less Americans in their way.

The fact that Trump and his administration have been so soft of Russia and the people in the administration discussing sanctions with them make it very suspicious.

Whether or not Wikileaks is a Russian propaganda machine is debatable, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they have been compromised. Roger Stone, one of Trumps previous advisors, is a mutual friend of Aasange and admitted collusion, but there’s no way to know how credible that is for now.

I do think it’s weird that Trump went off about the government tapping him days before info on tapping is released on Wikileaks. It’s possible that he had the information from them continently prior to them releasing it.

It’s still too early to tell either way right now, so it does not make sense for you to claim proof. Either way, it’s clear deep corruption is happening.

• Kathy 03/09/2017 at 12:41 am

I know most of the really talented journos left Wikileaks.

• Meghan 03/09/2017 at 11:24 am

What motive would the CIA have in giving the election and giving it to someone with loose lips, like Trump? Or in framing the Russians?

If dirty intelligence community stuff is getting aired, it’s worth noting that the FBI’S interference into the election was never dealt with, ie James Comey.

• Laura 03/08/2017 at 11:59 pm

I agree with you, Kelly.

• Laura 03/09/2017 at 12:18 am

I feel that Wikileaks is in collusion with the trump regime. They release all those documents only after the continued call from many in Congress — on both sides of the aisle now — for an independent, outside investigation into the Russian connection with trump and his comrades. There are more interesting tidbits of information coming forth every day on just how wide-spread the connection to Russia/Putin is within the trump team and others around him, past and present. (By the way, I really would like to stress the very valuable and confirming information to be learned from Rachel Maddow AND Lawrence O’Donnell on their evening programs, respectively. They are outstanding journalists and The best on TV, anywhere, for what they work very hard to uncover daily. No one else on TV is doing what they are doing. They have my gratitude; i say it with continued amazement).

13. Magda 03/08/2017 at 1:37 pm

Hi Djovan, I would be more worried if the CIA did not have the capabilities mentioned in the report as you can be sure that Russia, China, and most other countries and hacking gangs do the same. Ever wondered why these leaks always are about western countries? Is that maybe because people don’t fear the consequences as much? Let us not overreact. Jeanne, I have been following your site for a while now and keep coming back to it. Thank you for all your good work.

• Laura 03/11/2017 at 5:07 am

Hi Magda, yes; China, Russia, Iran, North Korea are examples of a few countries that are well known.

14. Djovan Henry 03/08/2017 at 10:30 am

Hi Jeanne and friends! What I want to bring up doesn’t seem as if this has been brought to your attention just yet but I find it very important. You predict a shocking event occurring around this time to near future. Something so shocking leaving everyone wondering “what is going on?”. Now, in a nut shell, i truly think the newest Wikileaks’ Vault 7’s revelations are what you have correctly predicted. Although, their information release yesterday was just one of many to come, if everything they leaked was true, that means the CIA has been lying to us about Russian hacking the whole time and are spying on us more than ever. This would be a complete 360 to the story we have been told for months now. (a complete shocker to many) I think this is what will usher a huge blow to the crumbling system, now in 2017; and making room for new ways of thinking as we realize that our own agencies are hostile & malevolent. I think this shocking story you mention, will not be released from “our trusted news” but from a different source. Could that be wikileaks? This new info is already pretty shocking but again, it is just the beginning of many belief system-shattering information to come. I ask you, Jeanne, please, please consider this in your predictions. Thank you!

• Brian 03/08/2017 at 12:55 pm

Djovan – I think something more shocking may be yet to come.
      Question – how would the links indicate that the CIA is lying about Russian hacking? Hacking is not exclusive to the CIA or US. It certainly confuses the matter, and will be used to deny the Russian attacks. And yes, the CIA has the capacity to impersonate others. But that just suggests it is possible, does not prove that it was done in this case.

• Djovan Henry 03/08/2017 at 2:41 pm

Dear friend, please take a look at what wikileaks unveiled yesterday in what seems to largest leak of CIA documents in history. It is apparently the very first leak in many to come. I agree with you. I don’t think this alone is the most shocking thing. But I think the shocking thing that occurs will be part of this disclosure of private information. To put it in a nutshell, this information includes the behavior of CIA operatives impersonating russian hackers. It may be too early to say for certain, but as skeptical as I have been personally on the matter, i wouldn’t be surprised if we have all been deceived by our trusted news media & the CIA. As far as this being the beginning of something shocking: I’ve noticed the amount of cognitive dissonance in many (in just hours) towards the realization that perhaps the mainstream media’s narratives have been faked all along. This is a hard pill to swallow and I don’t think it will be an easy transition if true. Again, this was only the beginning. Who know’s the severity of information that is leaked to us from now till end of year. Does this make sense? Myself and many others find this to be very, important. Thank you

• Kelly Clover 03/08/2017 at 5:12 pm

I have a different view. Regardless of what is actually in the leaked documents I suspect that Donald Trump is working in tandem with Wikileaks to destroy the CIA because of the information they previously provided about Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The purpose of the leaks is to intimidate undercover CIA agents who can no longer operate without great danger to themselves.

• Laura 03/09/2017 at 4:06 am

Yes, Kelly; you are Correct. Donald Trump, his advisors and others are DETERMINED to destroy our democracy in order to replace it with their Fascist Agenda.. They will come up with and speak and write any and all Lies in order to undermine the American Intelligence Services and to create suspicion and hatred towards the USA around the world. They have already achieved those goals by accusing a U.S. President of wire-tapping trump’s phones in trump Towers and, by doing that, turning the table on the USA while also deflecting the increasing realization of The Press and The American People of the deep ties to Russia/Putin of himself and many others he’s been involved with and is still involved with — within and without — his business-dealings, campaign, (electoral college) ‘election’, The White House (The Peoples’ House) and Congress. Trump, plus a great number of them, absolutely HATE Democracies, especially the USA’s. They are despicable and they are bonafide TRAITORS. They will say and do Anything they can to destroy the USA within and without. By stating to the world that Barrack Obama is a criminal, they are ALSO trying to assure that no one will believe, then, that any evidence found by an independent, outside investigation into trump’s Putin Connection will be discredited by suspicion, especially if they can’t find any proof that the former U.S. President You know the old saying: “If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, IT”S A DUCK. What they are doing is pure Evil, folks, no matter how much one might desire to cut it, describe it, name it, sugar-coat it. It’s an evil Agenda. It’s Evil. It’s also a very real Spiritual Battle, in my view, for the soul of this country and the soul of other countries that will be effected.( It won’t hurt to pray for ‘Divine Intervention’ against such foes, as well as take whatever actions one can. (Even if one believes it is human ‘karma’, then do it for the most innocent of all: the non-human lives on Earth).

• Laura 03/09/2017 at 4:23 am

Correction: In my fatigue, somehow I lost the end of my sentence in my comment-reply to you, Kelly: The sentence should read: …”especially if they can’t find any proof that the former U.S. President committed a criminal act by wire-tapping him (Trump).”

• Grace 03/08/2017 at 5:16 pm

I agree with you, this is a big deal.

• Grace 03/08/2017 at 5:17 pm

(I’m referring to Djovan’s posts.)

• Djovan Henry 03/08/2017 at 5:54 pm

I would also like to add that Jeanne has noted that there would be a lot of ” reframing of reality going on (government lie machine busy around the clock” as well as “people accepting a harsh new reality”. I think this all could be related to this information leak that could potential knock our psyches into a “harsh new reality” starting with a very difficult transition period of confusion to the masses. Many humans today are very much asleep. And to have the secrets of an elaborate political scandal within the very framework of our democracy exposed, would definitely add to some anxiety if we were suddenly to lose our grips of certainty on the very nature of our reality. Picture the end of the Wizard of Oz with the exposure of the man behind the curtain… I hope this makes sense.

• Laura 03/08/2017 at 11:55 pm

I feel that Wikilinks’ is another arm of The Russian Federation, Djovan.

• Laura 03/08/2017 at 11:56 pm

Correction: Wikileaks.

• Jeanne Mayell 03/10/2017 at 12:04 am

Hi Djovan Henry, Thank you for this information. I will consider it!

15. Graham 03/08/2017 at 8:21 am

From: Graham
    Subject: Trump Whitehouse
    Probability: High
    Outcome: Compromise
    Expansion:
    I have been scanning the Trump situation. Not good, but some interesting changes. Trump now has a realization that some of those around him are not reliable, and that they are trying to use him. He realises, finally, that he was chosen as he could be used, and had the perfect profile. He now gets the danger of a War starting, in a way he did not before. His deal with the Russians is still on, as it still very much suits both sides. It also suits Truimp, who is going to go slightly AWOL from his handlers, on this one. I do see a close discussion with Russia, which the Russians are playing very carefully. Their objective is to maintain the present system, with all its faults, and reset relations so that they have some room to act, and some stability. Putin and his “Inner Group” are set on this. They have very sophisticated ideas about international diplomacy and relations. Trump also realises he has to bring the State Department onboard on this one. He is really going to need them in the near future. The result is a major agreement with Russia, that will lead to an exchange of state visits, Putin is keen to visit the USA. On China, Putin deals with things on behalf of Putin, and the more intelligent high officials and politicians in China will use this. They are opposed to another Chinese Group, that are hostile to both them, and to America. So: Big attempt at a Russian reset and treaty, and later developments over China. The Chinese will wait and see how the Russia thing goes, but will use it to defeat the internal Chinese opposition. This is a game of Thrones.
    I also see that in this term,. Trump is going to be permanently airborne, using Airforce One as a fl;ying Whitehouse. He travels a great deal, goes all over the place, internationally, and I see Africa a lot. Plus Hispanic America. He will wait on Putin, and try and keep things cool with the Chinese. Trump develops a Presidential style where he is always giving TV show type Press Conferences, a bit like Putin, and its also Diplomacy by Twitter, as well. He thinks of himself as the Star of a reality TV show, and uses these tactics to improve his profile, and short circuit communications with the masses. It works, to an extent. The outline of a tripartite deal between America, China, and Russia, emerges. This is Nixon, all over again, and his “Opening to China”. So he does not stick to the Neocon script on this one. Whether he pulls it off is very evenly balanced, and subject to powerful oppositions, in all three superstates. But he will try. Putin will support him, and even advise him. (Weird). China will be very cautious. I think it will take a while for them to decide. In the meantime, the internal dissent against Trump in the USA is absolutely going to explode. As I have posted before, lots of demonstrations, violence, and confrontation, on a level not seen since the Vietnam War era. Trump does not get a grasp of why this is happening, at first, thinking it is personal, but only later does he realise that America has internal problems far worse than he thought, and that little is going to be possible, or done. He will be seen as a president that ruled over constant internal crisis, struggles, and violence. Globally, as the Planet really is one mental and emotional space now, and a single economic space, the masses in many countries are going to take part in something unique. Mass global protests, at the international and national problems that are going to get worse this year. Anti-Americanism is going to reach new levels. But this time with a difference. People abroad will understand the internal struggles in America, and empathise with the American Masses, to an extent. But they will hate America’s rulers. I also see another major Terror attack on America, that could in fact have been far worse. It misfires, to an extent.
    Once again, I have to focus on those around Trumps regime. They do not have any real loyalty to him. Some will plot against him. Others will be dismissed, as Trump realises they cannot be loyal, or trusted. It will be almost a sort of running TV show, like the soaps that run nightly on TV. There are numerous plots, some of them actually inside the Whitehouse, against him, and at least one assassination attempt, and major problems with congress and the Senate. They will all try to neutralise him, and get their own way. So important to realise we are not seeing a unified regime, but something more like the things that went on in the time of the Roman emperors. It does not help that Trump is not sticking to one particular Roman Emperor profile, he swaps them back and forth. One day he is Caligula, another Nero, but also Antonius…….interesting. I hope that all the politics in here have not bored people too much, but I do not do celebs, Hollywood, etc….only really serious, real things, in a real world. I also have to write what I get, not what I want. Also, most of the things I have written about in this post are starting to happen, but it is literally in the lap of the Gods, and of fate, what actually happens. The roots of what I have scanned are appearing, but there are people out there who love weedkiller…..

• Blue Sky 03/08/2017 at 11:24 pm

Thank you Graham for providing answers to the most pertinent issues. Will there be a repartition of the world? China takes Asia. US breaks up. But which countries will Russia take and when? By when will EU break up? And what is the timeline for civil strifes which will ultimately end islam?

On Trump: Jeanne predicts he goes silent. Your description however fits the time before that. The mystery is how it gets from A to B. States exiting US? Russian files on him?

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 6:22 am

Reply to Bluesky: From graham:
        Hi Bluesky, will post later on this perhaps tomorrow morning. Its huge, complex, and I have to scan!. lol

• Blue Sky 03/11/2017 at 12:33 am

No worries, The future won’t go away or change overnight. -) These are huge and complex issues I know and require more effort. Thanks a lot for looking into it whenever the future comes to you.

By the way your insight into these days being politically important is very useful. I fell like the Earth as a crystal ball is shattering into billions of pieces. (It is not going to hapoen physicalky, so nobody needs to worry.) For me personally these days have been very hard. I see things I could have done to change for better but I am not allowed to interfere.

• Laura 03/08/2017 at 11:50 pm

Graham, You “boring” ??!! Not a chance! You do write your information and thoughts very, very well. (Like the title of the great W.C. Fields’ film: ‘It’s A Gift’). Grazie.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 6:19 am

Laura, many thanks. I do my best. What I am trying to do is to sort of invent a new “Psychic Journalism” that takes some of the horror out of what I see, presents it in a factual way, and gives ratings, (probability, outcome, subject, etc) so that it is made more useful. What I am discovering, is that others on here, do get that, and that they are themselves adopting a more formal structure for their writings, that makes them easier to understand. The standard of the writing on here has really improved, as we have all started to work together, and amplify key issues from each other. There is something called: “The wisdom of crowds”. This is where Jeanne has made a huge breakthrough, with her groups. It’s a new and powerful technique. What we have on here, is the written version, but if people practised “Deep intuition” themselves, in small local groups, that would be something for the future, I think, that needs careful nurturing and development. We are still in the early stages. May the Force be with us.(LOL).

• Laura 03/11/2017 at 5:34 am

Aye, Cap’n ! 🙂

• Brian 03/09/2017 at 7:02 pm

Interesting stuff Graham.
      Jeffery Goldberg, a writer for The Atlantic – and the insight that Trump has yet to internalize that he is actually the President of the U.S.
      Trump is still trying to work from the outside in. He has not realized that he is the executive who everyone is working under.

• Graham 03/10/2017 at 6:10 am

Brian:
        Re your post. Absolutely accurate.

Comments are closed.