World Predictions Forum Archive

World Predictions Forum Archive 2018-01-11T00:23:12+00:00

Comments, questions, and predictions updates from May 2016 to June 2017.

These comments contain many predictions that you will not find on the World Predictions for 2017 and Beyond Page because they occurred in response to questions people asked.

1. Meghan 04/05/2017 at 6:43 pm

I had another dream last night about Trump and his wife, Melania, that I can’t for the life of me remember. I am feeling like something’s about to happen, and FSR, feeling euphoric. Not sure why, it’s an odd thing to feel after all the events from the last five months. Unless this is the emotional equivalent of endorphins that kill pain.

Anyone else feel the same?

• Jeanne 04/06/2017 at 12:59 am

I’m also feeling something is up and I wish I thought it was good. But the Syrian chemical attack, the Moscow subway bombings, Bannon’s dismissal, Erik Prince moving about – it all feels creepy and I think Trump and Bannon, with Prince’s help, are planning something. It is creepy that the Syrian chemical attack is actually good for Trump’s ratings — that he gets to make a show of how upset he is, how chemical attacks are “Crossing a line” for him.

But I can’t get a handle on what is going to happen, just that they are up to something and it is bad.

There’s a story in Vanity Fair about the retired UK spy who broke the story last summer about how Putin had been grooming Trump for several years.

• Noon 04/06/2017 at 4:35 pm

Makes one wonder what the reasoning could be for letting Trump get away with so much. I am cynical enough to suspect the motivation. I think if we knew, it would be shocking. Trump is so oviouly not presidential meterial.

• Laura 04/07/2017 at 1:49 am

‘Ya got that right’, Noon! He’s a staggeringly ignorant, dangerous, new or young soul — among all those who support and encourage him, including those who are watching, assisting, lurking in their shadows.

• Lorie 04/06/2017 at 10:31 am

Yes, I’m sensing it, but liken the feeling of euphoria to that period of energy a pregnant woman experiences right before going into the hard work and pain of labor.

2. Grace 04/05/2017 at 5:26 pm

I was so sad and devastated by the chemical attack on Syrian people yesterday. I was thinking, “Kick them all out,” referring to the so-called “leaders” of the world who attack people, even their own citizens. Assad, Putin, Kim Jong-Un … they’re all guilty of grievous crimes against humanity. These guys think they’re good for their countries, but they’re so, so wrong. They’re horrible for the world, and they are evil incarnate to the individuals their decisions harm.

Today I read that Trump also felt very affected by the images of the children who suffered under the chemical attack. I feel that he, maybe for the first time ever, felt empathy, at least to some degree. Jeanne, does this change anything in him? Will he grow/change in any way? I’m not expecting much, but I wonder if in some way, something in his heart has opened. Thank you.

• Jeanne 04/05/2017 at 6:37 pm

Where did you read that Trump was feeling back for the Syrian children? I only saw the Fox news story in which he called it a “heinous act.” That story was mumbo jumbo political p.r. The president is just making a case for war with Syria. Fox also wants a war since war is profitable– for his sponsors, the oligarchs, and the Military Industrial Complex. War also fulfills Trump’s dream of becoming a big shot in the world. He’s trying to get American’s worked up to go to war. This will also help, he hopes, bolster his low ratings.

• Meghan 04/05/2017 at 6:46 pm

I heard saber rattling for war, too. But all the Obama blaming is plucking my nerves. It makes him sound like a two year old, with added bonus of putting his narcissism on full display.

• Grace 04/05/2017 at 6:55 pm

Got it, Jeanne. Thank you.

Here’s the article I read.

And here’s the part that caught my attention, directly from the article:

“Yesterday’s chemical attack, a chemical attack that was so horrific in Syria against innocent people, including women, small children and even beautiful little babies, their deaths were an affront to humanity,” Trump said from the Rose Garden. “These heinous actions by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this horrific attack and all other horrific attacks, for that matter.”

• Grace 04/05/2017 at 7:01 pm

Also here’s a Huffington Post article that talks about Trump’s reaction.

Quote that caught my attention:

“I will tell you, that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. Big impact. That was a horrible, horrible thing. And I’ve been watching it and seeing it, and it doesn’t get any worse than that. And I have that flexibility, and it’s very, very possible, and I will tell you, it’s already happened, that my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”

• Grace 04/05/2017 at 7:14 pm

I was hoping these statements meant his heart had opened, but that’s probably not possible. I was hoping he’d start to work with the UN, let Syrian refugees into the U.S., end the travel ban, etc. But that’s just wishful thinking. I can see now that he’ll just use this horrific act against humanity to justify poorly thought out military action.

• Vida 04/05/2017 at 8:32 pm

Many friends of mine feel that his removal of Bannon is a sign that a false flag operation is underway. He is lining up the chess pieces for war, which would need an instigating event and is about the only way he would recover his dismal approval rating. I’m getting extremely scared that we may be only days away from it.

3. Candace 04/05/2017 at 3:58 pm

There is all this Russia stuff that’s coming out, new connections to Trump everyday. It’s becoming ridiculous- is there clarity, will there every be clarity as to whether Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

• Meghan 04/05/2017 at 6:47 pm

It’s feeling like a zit about to be popped in a big way.

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 10:57 am

From: Graham
      Subject: Trump full disclosure
      Probability: 85% (Eventually)
      Outcome. Historic/good
      OK, I am getting that the flow now started about Trump cannot be stopped. People will become more and more horrified about him as time goes on, and things emerge. It is going to be an epic tragedy, for Trump, and America. Trump essentially fades away from the mainstream time line, but leaving irreparable damage. What I get saying “Fades away” is literally that. It takes a while for the impacts and damage done by Trump to literally fade. He will leave behind him a pervading sense of disaster. regarding Trump himself, I do not see him surviving in actual power for much longer. The big question to me, is if he actually survives physically. This is not at all clear, one way or the other, at the moment. Strange. Also whether he will survive in Power, for his first term, as opposed to physically surviving. I give 50% for staying in some sort of power, for a full first term, but think that will get less later. Re physical survival, the outcome is very variable, it goes back and forth. There are plots, also the impacts of fate. let me put it this way. if he survives, he will be in very poor health.

4. Kathy 04/05/2017 at 2:12 pm

Steve Bannon removed from the National Security Council.

5. Noon 04/05/2017 at 1:18 pm

We have not heard from Graham latelry. Is everything OK?

• Kim K. 04/05/2017 at 1:32 pm

I was thinking about Graham this morning. So use to writing a comment. We miss you. I’m sure you are busy though.

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:03 am

Graham: Me OK. Planet not so hot.

• Kim K. 04/06/2017 at 8:29 am

I’m glad you are feeling better. 🙂
          Sending love and light. 🙂
          Peace Profound 🙂

• Jeanne 04/05/2017 at 4:35 pm

He had a health scare with a upper respiratory emergency. Please send him healing everyone. He’s better today but he got very sick.

• Grace 04/05/2017 at 5:13 pm

Sending Graham love and light. Good thoughts for quick healing <3

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:26 pm

Many thanks.

• Noon 04/05/2017 at 6:52 pm

I hope you get well as soon as possible. Are you having some nice spring weather yet?
            Take it easy and get strong. we all miss You!

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:05 am

Thanks Noon. Am recovering. A little shaky, but back looking at the World. Graham

• Natalie 04/05/2017 at 8:22 pm

*hug* please take care of yourself. <3

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:07 am

Thanks Natalie. Am back on my feet, wobbly, but working. Graham

• Gracie 04/05/2017 at 11:03 pm

Feel better Graham. Were you in hospital? We miss you.

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:08 am

Hi Gracie,
              Yes, I was. Superbug!.
              But back now. I missed you all as well.

• Laura F. 04/05/2017 at 8:18 pm

Sending healing vibes – may he recover completely and quickly.

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:10 am

Hi Laura,
          I am ok now. bad bug. Getting back on the job!!. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

• Vida 04/05/2017 at 8:36 pm

Sending light and love to Graham. I hope his recovery is swift!

• Lynne 04/05/2017 at 9:26 pm

Thinking of you Graham. Sending you healing energies.

• Dina 04/06/2017 at 6:08 am

Get well soon Graham, sending good thoughts and blessings your way .

6. Kim K. 04/05/2017 at 12:24 pm

Bannon was remove from National Security Council, but yet he is still allowed to attend principal meetings. I think this is being use as a distraction.

• Seyrin 04/05/2017 at 12:33 pm

From bloomberg: “A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.”

I did not see that coming. Graham, Jeanne what are you takes?

• Brandy 04/05/2017 at 2:09 pm

I agree that this is just more deflection. Trump is really good at this game and knows which buttons to push to get people to forget the really important things that are going on. remember Sessions? nothing happened with him because of Trump’s deflection away from him.

I’ve been wondering what happened to Graham the last few days.

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:27 pm

\it will get a lot worse. A trail of criminal clues has been laid.

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:12 am

Hi, Bannon is significant. await events. He is in deep doopy.

7. Meghan 04/04/2017 at 9:37 pm

Noam Chomsky is saying the same thing you predicted, Jeanne:

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 11:53 pm

Thanks, Meghan, for letting me know. I hope that by writing about it, it will deter Trump from doing it. But his relationship with Erik Prince has had me concerned that he could easily stir up the mercenary special ops units to do it.

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:28 pm

• Meghan 04/05/2017 at 7:07 pm

And again by! They aren’t a biased need source, either:

This is getting scary

• Graham 04/06/2017 at 6:14 am

• Michele 04/05/2017 at 10:20 pm

Today’s ‘Intercepted’ podcast by Jeremy Scahill is about Blackwater/Erik Prince and Trump’s secret meeting. Jeremy Scahill wrote the book ‘Blackwater’ in 2007 and Intercepted is his weekly podcast. This is a must listen for anyone interested in knowing more about this subject.

• Jeanne 04/06/2017 at 11:27 pm

Thanks, I listened to it. I agree it is a must read.

8. Larel 04/04/2017 at 12:09 pm

For April: rainbow, peace (gay rights) – the creator of the rainbow flag passed away on 4/1

Also April, wave of rocks makes me think of the massive deadly mudslide in Colombia:

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 12:23 pm

Larel, Thank you for finding this.

9. Meghan 04/04/2017 at 9:42 am

I follow another psychic, Kyra Oser, and she posted some interesting predictions for Trump and his cabinet. Jeanne, Graham, a LOT of what she’s predictions intersects/is similar to a lot of what you two predicted. Check it out:

• Grace 04/04/2017 at 6:51 pm

Her predictions do agree with what’s been said here. Thanks for posting.

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:29 pm

I did look at Kyra. Her predictions are sometimes spot on, and on other subjects, no.
        There will be no general war, although it will get scary.

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 11:54 pm

Thanks for passing this along. I like her! She’s smart and seems to see things in a similar way to what we see. It’s reassuring.

10. Jeanne Mayell 04/04/2017 at 8:41 am

Erik Prince, Blackwater founder and brother of the new Education Secretary Betsy Devos, was in the news this morning. I don’t know if I’d call this a hit, but a while back I was posting that I was concerned about his relationship with Trump. I thought he could be the source of a Reishtag Fire or right wing attack on protesters that would be blamed on liberals, or worse, a private brigade for the president that Graham had been concerned would happen. He’s in the news because it’s now known that he was meeting last January with a Putin close associate to establish a back water channel between Trump and Putin. Prince is a bad character to have near the president.

• Lori 04/04/2017 at 9:48 am

I didn’t know about Prince’s connections to Trump until I read about his Seychelles back channel meeting with a Russian/Putin intermediary yesterday. It wasn’t until this morning that I realized Prince would have the intelligence and military resources to create a Reigstag fire scenario. I feel as though we are at a hair’s breadth between the media exposing the full scope of Trump’s treason and the initiation of a calamity/crisis to divert the public’s attention from the truth. I have been on edge for days.

• Noon 04/04/2017 at 10:33 am

That creeps me seriously out.

• Kim K. 04/04/2017 at 7:20 pm

Sorry my mistake, it was Graham under the subject Whitehouse who said ” He travels a great deal, goes all over the place, internationally, and I see Africa a lot”. When heard Africa. Seychelles islands is South Coast of Africa. This was first thing I thought.

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:31 pm

exactly., Trump is doing clandestine ops using Airforce 3, etc, and having deeply private meetings,. Recently, there was a meeting at an Antarctic base.

• Jeanne 04/05/2017 at 12:00 am

Noon, to me, Trumps and Bannon’s meetings with Erik Prince has me on edge more than any other thing Trump has done, except for his high risk behavior antagonizing countries with nuclear missiles.

• Kim K. 04/04/2017 at 4:27 pm

I’m not sure if you said it Jeanne or someone else said Trump is spending a lot of time down in Africa. Seychelles islands is South Coast of Africa. Right now Erik Prince was only named yet mention with Putin. When I get a chance tonight, I’m going to look back through the archives.

11. Bin Zhao 04/03/2017 at 11:07 pm

Lately, there are several train accidents in New York. Jeanne did you sense something of such?

12. Jeremiah 04/03/2017 at 9:46 pm

Hi everyone,
    I have been looking through the past comments and I would like to add my inference for why Graham and others see Trump go suddenly quiet around 2018-19.

I hate to predict deaths or ever experience them upon others.

I would like to point out that we cannot experience death in a dream, therefore, perhaps we can’t experience or see deaths in an intuitive vision. That perhaps is why you all see Trump go quiet around 2018. Also death is probably why Trump is absent in 2020, because he literally will not be present in psychical form. Much like your vision of him at inauguration which you believed would be his spirit, however, he was literally there.

Also things that often fuel political energy against a group is significant death, as shown in the terrorist attacks of 911, executions and the Assassination of JFK. Which would explain why Trump is absent but Republicans still dominate from 2020 to maybe 28 without him.

After all this is only my theory and I do not want Trump to fall to any murder or illness, but I want him to succeed in his presidency

• Noon 04/04/2017 at 10:52 am

I get falling for Trump. I think he is seriously a distructive, negative, entity and needs to be as far as possible from the posisition of president. He needs to be removed lawfuly. A lawful removal will mean our country and government is functioning as our forfathers intended it to. Any “sucess” for Trump, is a failure for democracy.
      “Sucess” for democracy, our nation and the world will be through lawfuly seeing that that creature and his minions are unimpowered and no longer in a position to rein havoc on the world or any living thing, which they seem bent on killing or distruying or controling to satisfy their monry lust.

• Graham 04/05/2017 at 5:35 pm

actually, he falls. Deeply. But constitutionally. He gets relegated to the whitehouse parking lot. Bad stuff. He fades away.
      eventually impeached. Worse to follow.

13. Valerie 04/03/2017 at 9:31 pm

After having my reading with Jeanne, I do believe my soul is from another galaxy. I believe I’m a starseed, possibly Pleiadian.

As such, I started to research it, and I came across this video on YouTube.

The speaker is Barbara Marciniak, and she talks about the end of the age, without the next 10 years, much like the visions on this page.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to put this…but I was lying in bed, and I had to get in here and post it.

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 12:19 am

Glad you did, Valarie!

14. Meghan 04/03/2017 at 7:58 pm

The Fool On A Hill song lyrics. I got curious, so I looked them up:

The Fool On The Hill”

Day after day, alone on the hill
    The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
    But nobody wants to know him
    They can see that he’s just a fool
    And he never gives an answer

But the fool on the hill
    Sees the sun going down
    And the eyes in his head
    See the world spinning around

Well on the way, head in a cloud
    The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud
    But nobody ever hears him
    Or the sound he appears to make
    And he never seems to notice

But the fool on the hill
    Sees the sun going down
    And the eyes in his head
    See the world spinning around

And nobody seems to like him
    They can tell what he wants to do
    And he never shows his feelings

But the fool on the hill
    Sees the sun going down
    And the eyes in his head
    See the world spinning around

He never listens to them
    He knows that they’re the fools
    They don’t like him

The fool on the hill
    Sees the sun going down
    And the eyes in his head
    See the world spinning around

This song I feel is going to reference Trump in a big way in the future

• Noon 04/04/2017 at 2:17 pm

This is the song that has been “playing” in my brain latley,
      Percy Mayfield’s “please send me someone to love”
      Writen in 1950
      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
      Heaven please send to all mankind,
      Understanding and peace of mind.
      But, if it’s not asking too much
      Please send me someone to love.

Show all the world how to get along,
      Peace will enter when hate is gone.
      But, if it’s not asking too much,
      Please send me someone to love.

I lay awake night and ponder world troubles.
      My answer is always the same.
      That unless men put an end to all of this,
      Hate will put the world in a flame, (oh) what a shame.
      Just because I’m in misery.
      I’m not begging for no sympathy.
      But if it’s not asking too much,
      Just send me someone to love.

Heaven please send to all mankind,
      Understanding and peace of mind.
      But if it’s not asking too much,
      Please send me someone to love.

Learn to love me or leave me, either one you wanna do
      Learn to love me or leave me, either one you wanna do
      Because strange things are happenin’
      babe, an’ somethin’ might happen to you

If you know you don’t love me, why don’t you let me be?
      If you know you don’t love me, why don’t you let me be?
      Because it’s better to be without you, then to live on in misery

Midnight find me cryin’, daylight find me cryin’, too
      Midnight find me cryin’, daylight find me cryin’, too
      You better change your ways pretty baby
      or somethin’ might happen to you

• Laura 04/04/2017 at 11:43 pm

Hi, Noon, Touching lyrics; will check it out. ( Like the O’Jays sang, ‘I love music.’)… A way to try to deal with all the stress — which I think that you know, too…

• Laura 04/05/2017 at 1:31 am

Nice to hear some Blues, Noon. Usually gravitate to the Rhythm tunes. Thanks for the reminder. It sure is timely.

• Laura 04/04/2017 at 11:49 pm

I have always wondered if that song was about the statue representing God on top of the mountain in Rio?

• Laura 04/05/2017 at 1:25 am

Whoops. My reply was for Meghan re/ her lyrics for “The Fool On The Hill”. I accidentally put it in the wrong place. Duh…

• Meghan 04/05/2017 at 6:39 pm

Interesting take, Laura. History of the song can be found here:

• Laura 04/06/2017 at 2:20 am

Hi, Meghan. I didn’t know that P. McCartney wrote that song; only remembered the “Sergio Mendes & Brazil ’66” version! (Never cared for most Beatles’ music, except for a few tunes when they were together — (pre-1967) and about 3 or 4 of their solo albums, but none of McCartney’s own albums. Had forgotten about a McCartney recording). Can totally see why you were surprised by my thought about the lyrics! Thanks for info./reminder. 🙂

15. Jeanne Mayell 04/03/2017 at 6:12 pm

I heard the news about the St. Petersburg subway bombings. This is coming at a time when Putin’s popularity might be waning. His people were recently demonstrating publicly against him even though their leader was poisoned, and they knew the dangers of publicly demonstrating against such a man. So his popularity must be a little low these days.

Also the Putin-Trump connection might not make him look so favorable these days either.

It happened right in the city Putin just happened to be visiting at the time.

The same news story that broke the news here in the U.S. also pointed out that these bombings make Putin more popular with his people, just like the Moscow apartment bombings that killed over 300 people and wounded hundreds others catapulted him from obscurity to public hero. They never found the perpetrators although Putin blamed the Chechen rebels. And three investigative journalists who were writing credible stories tracing the bombings to Putin himself were killed.

He of course took the opportunity yesterday, being right in the city where the subway bombings occurred, to announce that he would get to the bottom of who did it. So far, no one has taken responsibility for the bombings.

Don’t say it. Let’s just telepathically get what each other might be thinking about this event.

• Natalie 04/03/2017 at 6:39 pm

This morning I was thinking about a beautiful young girl i met in st. Petersburg in 2009 and then I read about the bombings. I had a feeling she was hurt, she was just a stranger i met but i thought of her. I also thought that the timing of the bombing was strange coming right after the protests. And yet I can never see the present government of russia falling, i just cant see it.

• Lorie 04/03/2017 at 7:07 pm

I am hearing you telepathically. I am picking up what you’re putting down.

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 12:20 am

• Victoria 04/03/2017 at 7:22 pm

I hate to disappoint you Jeanne, but as much as I hate Putin for what he did to America, he is very very strong in Russia. Yes, there is an opposition growing, but it’s nothing on the grand scale. Russia never had true democracy. The country went from czars to communism, totalitarianism, socialism, and then years of chaos after the fall of the Soviet Union. And during the whole history, Putin is one of the best leaders Russia ever had. People see just enough progress and improvements not to complain and some are even happy (considering years of poverty and survival mode of living), so his popularity will hold for as long as there is some sign of progress. Also, everybody praise him for his support of Trump and the plan to reestablish Russia-US relationship.
      Media is also state controlled, so there is not too many of alternative opinions either. He will use the bombing to his advantage and stir nationalism and the sense of nation coming together against the enemy (terrorists). It’s a totally different mindset back there.
      The attack will be considered a message to him from the rebels, because St.Petesburg is his hometown. The same is true for the Russian plane that went down a little while ago. It was also going from St. Petersburg. He used it to deploy air strikes in Syria. Though, American media is definitely portraying him in an odd light. I’m looking at him from both perspectives, but I’m still not sure what to make of him. Still debating whether he is guided by the dark or the light forces…

• Natalie 04/03/2017 at 7:39 pm

He is guided by his own self interest. My mother who reads russian media and social media extensively says she sees a change of tone, especially in social media. Putin is very strong there, but it is to the detriment of his people that he is. They focus so much on wanting to appear strong and that they fail to see how weak they actually are. Its cultural stockholm syndrome. People need to believe in something/someone and they’ve been programmed for a century to hate outsiders, especially the west. Im so sick of all this hate, putin people are the same as trump people, incapable of seeing beyond their own narrow persepective and of humanizing those who disagree with them. They are so scared of reality that they want to control everyone to feel safe.
        Im so sorry for this negative tone, im just exhausted from all the hate. I love my ancestral people more than i can say, but my heart is broken.
        Once again my apologies for the tone.

• LB 04/04/2017 at 12:29 pm

Thank you for the insightful post. I have no Russian ties and find your input extremely valuable.

• Laura 04/03/2017 at 7:48 pm

Hi Victoria, A few widely-known facts:He has opponents murdered and arrests peaceful protestors: that ain’t someone being guided by the Light. Sorry, but ’tis true. 🙁

• Meghan 04/03/2017 at 8:03 pm

Putin comes across as very reptilian to me. Not feeling much in the way of human emotion from him, either. Could be a textbook psychopath. That would explain a lot.

• Victoria 04/03/2017 at 11:47 pm

You are right, that’s not exactly an “angel” description. But I have to tell you, others there are much worse. He is at least doing good for his country (while profiting himself, of course), while others would just profit themselves and destroy everything around them. I’m not a fan of Russia or Putin whatsoever, but the fact that Russian economy is steadily rising (despite the sanctions), makes me think that Putin is not that bad. It’s all a mystery to me…

• Laura 04/04/2017 at 2:19 am

Hi again, Victoria. Please do be cautious in your assessment and praise of Vladimir Putin. Have you ever read about the personal lives of infamous mobsters — the ones who do nice things for their families at home, but then order murders or act as hit-men in their ‘daytime jobs’? Psychopaths/sociopaths are not necessarily easily and quickly identifiable when you meet one; more often, they are not, especially if one doesn’t have experience with one and/or doesn’t have the sixth sense to pick up on the signs of it. In the case of V. Putin, may I advise that you just observe with a cool mental and emotional detachment any good which you said that you see he has done for “his country.” Any mystery to solve in such cases, in my opinion of course, are the fundamental, root-causes of the psychological and/or ‘spiritual’ conditions referred to as ‘sociopathy’ and ‘psychopathy’. Wishing you peace, love and happiness, too, Victoria! (Thank you for yours to all of us). <3

• Victoria 04/04/2017 at 4:13 am

Putin is a hard man to read. I’m just all confused. Normally (if we look at the examples in history) bad leadersbring destruction to the country. But it is no the case with Russia. Unless, like you said, he is a two-faced psychopath. He fooled me then.

• Paul Walliker 04/04/2017 at 9:07 am

Just wanted to point out that the Russian economy has been in a recession since 2015 and has not been growing at all. Also, remember that Putin is believed to be responsible for blowing up two apartment buildings (full of people) in order to justify his grab for absolute power.

• Jeanne 04/04/2017 at 12:24 am

Victoria, You are probably right about his popularity. I should have phrased it differently. I know he’s popular, but I wondered if he was feeling that he needed a boost of extra popularity at this time because of the protesters and his martyred opponent whose been getting some world press since someone tried to poison him, and whose followers showed up at a protest which also got a lot of world press. I will be interested to see who they discover did the bombings, assuming they find them.

• Bin Zhao 04/03/2017 at 11:02 pm

Looks like this event fit the reading of something shocking.

• Victoria 04/04/2017 at 12:01 am

Jeanne, thank you for your insights and the work you do on the website! Your gift is fascinating to me, and I’m trying to understand the prophesy and vision, because I do get those quite often (I’m not as accurate as you are, but I’m trying to improve in it). I agree with everything you say about life direction and your predictions for the US and the World. I just don’t know why I’m not seeing what you are seeing about Russia and Putin. I’ve been living in the US for 12 years now, and by now consider myself as American as Apple Pie. But I think Russia is going to do better in terms of upcoming crysis than most of other countries.
      I hate seeing the direction US is heading to. Hopefully there will be a person to steer us back in the right direction before it’s too late. Love, peace and happiness to everyone.

• Alona74 04/04/2017 at 11:37 am

It feels like he wants to be hero to his own country, but he’s not. He cares about it but is afraid a later leader would return Russia to how it was. But I might be wrong.

16. Noon 04/03/2017 at 1:49 pm

Senate Democrats secured enough votes Monday to filibuster the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court

• Meghan 04/03/2017 at 5:35 pm

Republicans are now headed for the nuclear option. What will be the consequences of this? Does Gorsuch get in and if so, what will be the consequences of this?

• Paul Walliker 04/05/2017 at 12:02 pm

The so called “nuclear option” is a change to Senate rules that eliminates the filibuster. If something is filibustered (and this can be done by a single senator filing a motion) a super majority of 60 votes is required to “break” the filibuster. This is called “closure”. The filibuster is used by the minority party to block legislation that they don’t like or to force a compromise. The question here is do Senate Republicans change the rules to do away with the filibuster just in this case (or in the case of future Supreme Court justices) or do they eliminate the filibuster entirely making it impossible for Senate Democrats to have any influence on any legislation. As appealing as the latter option is to Republicans, since this would allow them to ram through anything they pleased without opposition, there are two big downsides. The first is that Republicans would “own” the outcome lock, stock, and barrel, and couldn’t hide behind any claims of non-partisanship. The second problem is that they know they will not necessarily have the majority forever and will be on the receiving end of the same tactic when Democrats return the favor. I’m guessing they will choose to remove the filibuster for court nominees only – but heaven knows I’ve been wrong before.

• Laura 04/06/2017 at 2:40 am

A very good, detailed summary of the “nuclear option”, Paul. If the Republicans successfully complete their THEFT of that life-long, S.C. seat from the Democrats, the result will be a DISASTER for the citizens of the U.S., for the Supreme Court and for the relationship between the Parties in the Senate and the House for years to come. There is NO historical precedent for this Republican-created, horrific action/ situation. It’s truly terrible, Meghan.

17. Noon 04/02/2017 at 5:46 pm

Latest news about Trump
    “LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump’s free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

Trump’s lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn’t intend for his supporters to use force”
    Two women and a man say they were shoved and punched by audience members at Trump’s command. Much of it was captured on video and widely broadcast during the campaign, showing Trump pointing at the protesters and repeating “get them out.”

“Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters’ injuries were a “direct and proximate result” of Trump’s actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.

“It is plausible that Trump’s direction to ‘get ’em out of here’ advocated the use of force,” the judge wrote. “It was an order, an instruction, a command”

• Noon 04/02/2017 at 6:21 pm

One of these guys that strong armed the protestors is a known whit suprimist. Trump is also on tape telling his supporters he would pay their legal fees if they did as he instructed.
      If he trys to settle out of court, does that mean he admitd to guilt?
      If he admits to guilt, doesn’t that mean he used illigal tactics in his campgain?
      That should make his election illegal.

• Laura 04/02/2017 at 9:14 pm

Hi, Noon, I’d like to know the answers to your interesting questions, too! Calling all Seers… or lawyers…:)

• Kim K. 04/02/2017 at 11:56 pm

Noon and Laura I don’t know much about the legal system, but I do know if you settle out of court, it can put in the agreement, they can not talk about the case to no one. That could include money. or other compensations in return. For other legal stuff that could be involve, I really don’t have the answer.

• Laura 04/03/2017 at 12:45 pm

Thanks, though, Kim! <3

• Light 04/03/2017 at 1:49 pm

Guilt in this case has nothing to do with the election process itself. It just means he incited violence.

• Jeanne 04/03/2017 at 6:27 pm

Yup. They will be going to court on this which will add more nasty publicity for Trump. Brave judges.

• Laura F. 04/04/2017 at 2:46 am

I can answer these, as someone trained by the American Civil Liberties Union (I am not a lawyer, though!). Settling any court case does NOT require admission of guilt, although guilt may be inferred subjectively by others, it is also not proof of guilt. He will never admit to being guilty of anything, so your second question is a moot point. We all know he used illegal tactics, but the rest of the government doesn’t seem to care. The case you refer to is a civil case, not a criminal one, so the rules are somewhat different. I hope this answered your questions. Peace and light.

18. Victoria 04/02/2017 at 3:01 pm

Had a dream that the dragon has fallen (Trump is done), and that there is another one (probably Pence), but he is not an immediate threat yet, we have to wait before fighting him. I hope this dream is accurate and not just what I’m hoping for!

19. Paul Walliker 04/02/2017 at 1:18 pm

Interesting take on the way that Trump is bleeding support – someone looked at how many “likes” his Tweets are getting and the numbers are cratering. I found this interesting after the posts speculating on how his supporters are reacting to the chaos in the administration.

Tweets in February: 147
    Under 50,000 likes: 4
    Over 100,000 likes: 74
    Over 200,000 likes: 9

Tweets in March: 141
    Under 50,000 likes: 31
    Over 100,000 likes: 36
    Over 200,000 likes: 0

Complete article is here:

• KC 04/02/2017 at 9:58 pm

I’ve also been tracking Trump’s tweet “Likes” for over a month now and have noticed a steady decline since he started repeatedly calling the media “fake news”. I find it interesting that his supporters, when asked, are still strongly in favor of him but their continued support doesn’t jive when you look at his declining poll results, only 17% of Americans supporting the GOP health bill, steadily declining “Likes” and not very many supporters showing up to rallies. I believe that many of the Trump supporters aren’t willing to say out loud what they are saying by their silence. Maybe they’re embarrassed at having supported someone so incompetent, maybe they’re still hopeful that he’ll bring them jobs or maybe they just don’t have anyone else to turn to yet. I believe that Bernie Sanders is changing that. Bernie’s town halls that he’s been holding in Trumpland towns have been brilliant. Bernie does what the Democrats haven’t quite figured out yet, he listens to them and learns what’s bothering them and then educates them about what Trump’s proposals will mean to them personally. He’s doing a great job and has become a great leader. Watching Trump’s declining “Likes” is one of the few things that keeps me going. The good journalists and lawyers are going to save us. Rachel Maddow is my lifeline. It’s also great having this forum. It’s my daily dose of sanity.

• LB 04/03/2017 at 12:47 pm

Hi KC.

Agree with you that Sen Sanders is doing good work. Just wish he would work on uniting Democrats, and Democrats & Progressives, instead of dividing them. Praying for some sort of unification there. The bottom line is: Bernie is an independent. Since he is not a Democrat, the Dem Party cannot endorse him (for President).

• LB 04/04/2017 at 12:43 pm

Interesting tracking, Paul. I hope this means some of his followers are seeing the light.
      Remember in Jan2017 it came out that after analysis, those 20M can be counted as “more like 3 million active domestic Twitter users who included a location setting in their Twitter profile.” Do you think that has bearing on the likes decreasing over time?
      (Forbes Article:

20. Kathy 04/02/2017 at 7:39 am

I visited the room of a patient– older man in his late 60’s- early 70’s watching Fox News. Tells me that the “Democrats are so crooked” during a broadcast of the Spicer press briefing. I said, the Democrats are not in power anywhere. He says “Trump is just a regular guy on the street. Not a politician.” I said, “he is nothing like a regular guy on the street.” and then asked him something to do with his purpose for being in the hospital and let it go. I did not wish to get my patient upset arguing politics. My goals were to help him heal enough to go home. This is the mentality we are dealing with– no rational or logical critical thinking– it is all like team fandom. Arrrgh!

• Natalie 04/02/2017 at 8:20 am

Society progresses one funeral at a time. It’s rude statement but im sick of people like this and im not sure I can bring myself to be civil to them. Ugh….

• Brandy 04/02/2017 at 8:30 am

society is made up of two kinds of people. Leaders and followers. I think you will find that the greatest majority of Trump supporters are followers. Once they decide who to follow the one they are following can do no wrong. It is kind of like love is blind. A lot of them will defend him to the end & believe every single thing he says. Trump knows this and is how he pulled this whole thing off. The more he spouts his untruths, the more they believe him. If they can’t learn that they are wrong by themselves they won’t learn it all.

• Meghan 04/02/2017 at 9:26 am

It helps to think of them as cult followers, and not try to reason with them. Kudos to you for had handling it the way you did. Some people have to learn by peeing on the electric fence.

• Brian 04/02/2017 at 2:10 pm

Here is an article that may provide some prospective. Written by someone who lived under Hugo Chávez.
      The media presents the postfactual world is a recent development. The author points out that for most of human history, we lived to survive, and when faced by doubt we were not embarrassed by beliefs that required no verification.

• Melissa 04/02/2017 at 4:42 pm

Hi Kathy, I never understood why people would hang on to their beliefs when they run counter to clear and provable facts. In fact I’ve been trying to wrap my head around this for several years and here are the three things I discovered that make this understandable–schemas, groupthink, and moral panic. Although I’m not a psychologist, I’ve been investigating the concept of ‘schemas.’ The idea that we all create a framework to help us organize new information, like quickly sorting things into boxes. Some can be harmless like ‘all dogs are furry and cute.’ Until we meet a ferocious one and we expand our framework to include that new piece of knowledge.

And of course some schema belief frameworks like ‘all democrats are baby killers’ or ‘god created women to serve men’ or ‘immigrants will steal your jobs’ have an added layer of religion, morality, or fear that make it extra hard for some people to break free from. Allowing oneself to question it might break down the entire framework, not to mention being shunned by community, family and friends. So, yes, I agree with Meghan that the Trump phenom feels very cult like–defining himself as the answer to all of society’s so-called ills.

And of course the fake news bots where specifically crafted to feed the fear and the triumph over evil concept.

For those old enough to remember the McMartin pre-school trial in the late 80’s–a good example of otherwise intelligent people believing outlandish accusations, as they got caught up in hysteria and moral panic.

Thank goodness our court system is still intact!!!

Comments are closed.