I made these predictions in 2015. Most have come true so far. — Jeanne Mayell
- There will be a growing cultural and political upheaval in our world. An old way of life is fading just as a new way is emerging like new shoots from the ground.
- During the 20’s people will increasingly view the U.S. government as decadent, out of touch, and unresponsive to the plight of the American people. You might think they already feel this way, but this attitude will reach new heights as the need for government help increases and the response is not there.
- During the 2030’s sea levels begin to overwhelm low lying coastal areas including New York City. The outcome of these developments is that people will let go of an old way of life that emphasized financial success and market growth. I am projecting 20 feet global average sea level rise by 2100 and much higher (up to 80 feet sea level rise) on the U.S. eastern seaboard by 2100. Much of Florida may be covered in water by 2100. New York City, Boston, Baltimore, and Miami will be flooded over. A new study by the world”s top climate scientist now agrees with the 20 foot global sea level rise figure for 2100. The main different between the study and my visions is that I feel it could all happen sooner.
- Like new shoots poking up through the decay, a green movement will rise. Life becomes more rural and the race to get ahead financially finally slows down.
- Continued migration to the Great Lakes region.
- The Republican Party will fade out, and significant numbers of young people will live off the grid.
- Lightening over the Capitol in Washington D.C. (Divisiveness in U.S. reaches new highs.)
- The year ends with a positive feeling, a dove of peace and the rise of women (I saw a symbol of the female (also symbol of Venus) which means women rising.
- An epic storm, many dead; palm trees blowing sideways.(Turned out to be a series of hurricanes in the Caribbean, the worst of which was Puerto Rico)
- The frog – a symbol of something going on. – (The frog is associated with the White Nationalist or Alt-right Movement)
- Extreme stock market volatility. (Markets hit new highs.)
- Reality sets in, unemployment lines, hunger, mass destruction, Detroit fires.
- Guns, shooting still an issue. (Largest massacre in history of U.S. this year in Las Vegas, also in Orlando and in Texas).
- Water rising in NYC.
- Serious flooding of a U.S. airport.
- Rockets fired into the sky. (I had thought this involved attempts to stop climate change, but it turned out to be the rise in nuclear conflict between U.S. and North Korea).
- Major stock market volatility, market is like a roller coaster.
- Statue of Liberty, can only see top half, not so tall.
- Europe: lightening strikes. Thoughts of war.
- Deals made, hands shake, Capitol building in distance, Pontiff is involved. Feels ominous.
- Carbon raining into the oceans.
2019 – 2020
- Markets continued volatility, wild, downward.
- Trees in trouble
- Statue of Liberty is small in the distance
- Stress in the markets, serious volatility
- Spain in for a big surprise about the Bull Fight
- New technological discoveries bridging quantum physics.
- Lighthouse tragedy in Scotland.
- More peace in Middle East; U.S. is safe from attacks.
- Everyone”s talking about Texas, not good.
- Market movin.
- People know the world cannot survive like this, new ideas, new concepts, must take place.
- People living on the streets, stray dogs, people looking for food in trash.
- “I told you so,” repetition of history, not learning from our mistakes.
- Western part of U.S. under great stress due to drought.
- Elephants and other beloved exotic animals disappearing. Build an ark!
- Women called upon to lead us out of so much trouble.
- March of 2019 really bad storm on the coast.
- War, a scene from a war movie with thousands of soldiers jammed together.
- Hoards at borders clambering to get through.
- Stress in the Capital, decadence, parties, drinking, they are out of touch.
- Tears shed everywhere.
2023: Markets slowly moving up but not enough, have hit bottom.
2024: Sheiks all with scarves on heads, altogether, unclear of what is going on.
- Hundreds of Muslim men chieftains, sheiks, gathered together, concerned, praying, making a stand, trying to save the right to their religion?
- Markets have become the nervous system of capitalism.
2026: Europe upended, tilted, Chicken (France) sideways
- An elephant is crying (Republican Party losing power)
- The fish is scaled and hanging upside down. A symbol of the end of abundance, depletion.
- Capital is tiny, irrelevant and out of touch with life in most of America
- Shift in attention from Europe and Middle East to U.S. Heartland and Western U.S. where the land looks parched.
- Rockets ready to seed clouds
- People migrating, filling roads, people waiting in line for food
- Concern over animals, cows need water
- Property is cheap
2030 Elephants sweating bullets (Republican Party stressed)
- Panels of white men talking, but they are irrelevant, no one is listening to them
- Trees dying, whole forests, due to lack of water.
2032: Statue of Liberty, Capitol Building, and elephant (Republican Party) have shrunk. Lost power. No one cares about them.
2033: Capitol is censored (is this a kind of quiet revolution?)
2034: Baja Pennisula under water. Stress coming up from land
2036 Robin Hoods — bands of green-dressed young men, bows and arrows, guns raised
203: Statue of Liberty much under water to her upper thighs
2038 Fish swimming past NYC airport signs under water, large fish swimming past sunken cars
- Drought and Floods
- Mountain range revealed in one of the poles
- Massive fish death
2041 Bands of people, ragged animals, wandering hungry
2047 Massive fish and bird migrations
2059: Man in robes and beard looms over Capitol in rage. Brings fire and brimstone down on it. Capitol burns.
2060: Bow hunting has become the way of many.
- U.S. Atlantic coast flooded 20-30 miles inland.
- The Mid Atlantic Coastline of U.S. looks and feels tropical, palms along with coasts even further north,
- The windmill in use – looks like the old fashioned kind.