Pluto Rising in the U.S. 2017 to 2025-2028
In a vision four days before the 2016 election, I saw a psychic storm in front of the Statue of Liberty, a whirlwind of battling forces. Emerging in the storm, I saw a force that would dominate until 2025 to 2028.
It was the symbol of Pluto, the Roman God of the Underworld, God of authoritative power, God of death and ruler of the darkness, but also the ruler of the unconscious. Next to Pluto was a small flower, symbol of Springtime and the goddess Percephone.
In Greek mythology, Pluto stole Percephone, the Goddess of Springtime (symbolized as a flower) and carried her off to the underworld. Percephone, a young and innocent girl, represents kindness, caring, and life-affirming forces towards people, animals, and the earth. Pluto brings winter and darkness to our land, but he also takes us into the depths of our own unconscious desires that we must explore in order to prevent them from ruling.
Pluto energy is in full force now, and, if our predictions are correct, it will be dominant until 2025-2028. It is a death spiral, a last hurrah of an ancient system of patriarchal rule that treats the earth and its inhabitants as separate, not as one, for private personal gain, rather than for the gain of all of. The positive aspect of this death spiral is that it will hasten the end of a system that has been unproductive and hurtful for a long time and that we have outgrown. It will make way for a matriarchal, more life-affirming world.
True to the Greek myth, humanity will demand that Percephone be returned to earth, bringing back the Spring, because her grieving mother Demeter, the goddess of the grains will cause famine in the land. The modern version of this story is that oligarch rule, which will escalate wars, siphon money from the people, and harm the earth, will caused an economic crash, which I believe will happen in 2020, destroy whole cultures through war and climate devastation, and accelerate the destruction of the earth.
These calamities will cause people to turn away from the old system and embrace a more life-affirming way of life. We have seen that climate devastation will hit harder during the 2020’s, rising to near panic levels by the late 2030’s. Countries will pass laws banning the use of fossil fuels, there will be a world wide rail system. Leaders and whole political parties who had previously refused to take action will be taken to account, and a scramble to adjust to the heat will dominate our world. Amazingly, the country that has contributed so much to climate destruction and climate denial, the U.S., will become a world leader in sustainability by 2030.
Throughout this time of Winter, the seeds of Spring are germinating below the frost, as more people are turning to a more humane and life-affirming way of life. Don’t despair that the direction our government has taken is a permanent state. It is not. Life always wins. Be one of the seeds, and you will find you are guided to safety. Embrace a more life-affirming style of living now and help lead the way for others. Spring will return in earnest in the mid to late 2020’s.
By 2028 , most people will have turned to a new kinder way of life.
This change will in part brought on by climate change which will escalate to the point that no one can ignore it. By the early 2030’s climate change will dominate the collective conscience, causing a new respect and care for the earth.
Long-range Visions (2020-2100)
Looking all the way out to 2030 and beyond, we are going through a change that will continue until the mid 2020’s, at which point life in America will become more locally oriented, with some states and cities taking over from the Federal Government the role of caring for its people.
Our long-range visions (2020-2100) were posted in 2014 and 2015 and as far back as 2010. Many have come true. (You can check old visions here and here scrolling through the blog posts to see what has come true already.)
ROBERT MUELLER AND THE RUSSIA/U.S. ELECTION INVESTIGATION: See detailed reading on Mueller posted 6/19/17 and the investigation in the forum.
TRUMP (posted Jan-Feb 2017)
- Authoritative Rule: Last July I had had a vision of the new president at the Inauguration holding a symbol of fascism or harsh authoritative rule (a Roman fasces) in his hands. I also saw him in visions as a baby lion, another symbol of fascism but in a toddler state. I feel he could grow into the fascist role if allowed but he won’t be allowed. One reader pointed out that the is not smart enough. I agree. He will last no more than two years before he is subdued. (Jeanne)
- Congress: The Republican leadership is wary of him but he has been useful to them and the oligarchs who fund them, and so far because they actually agree with his more authoritarian views. Also he is creating a new normal for them — what looks like an authoritarian state in its early phases. However, his recklessness and buffoonery, together with his collusion with Russia, could jeopardize the party’s dominance. (Jeanne)
- Impeachment: So far none of us have seen that Trump will be impeached. We had a vision back in 2014 that the American president would come close to impeachment in 2018, but it would not be fulfilled. In October 2017, I saw in a vision that he “goes sideways” which I took to mean that the stress of his troubles would take a toll on him. Around that time through December 2017 the Congress would be debating what to do about the president. Then in January 2018 I saw a single thumb up which I took to mean that the Congress voted not to impeach him by a narrow margin. I don’t see him after that but it is possible he is still president, just that we don’t see him perhaps because he’s quieted down, even retreated from the public eye. He may have had a breakdown or decided to retreat somewhat. He also may have lost companionship and support of those closest to him.
- The Increased Role of Congress. In 2018, the Congressional branch will see increased power, and then become even more dominant in 2020. It will be a challenging time, both because of a poor economy, and the cutting back of the social safety net programs. Their policies will put more money into the military, and the pockets of the rich at the expense of everyone else. Congress’ intention to cut Social Security and Medicare to the point of effective elimination, may not be 100% successful. More later on this.
- Russia Scandal. This will eventually be Trump’s undoing, as well as some of those closest to him. There are dozens of staff involved in negotiating deals with Russia and/or in covering up what they know. Some go to jail eventually. Some will turn state’s evidence. The Republicans are loathe to do anything, lest it spoil the sweet deal they have in a Republican president or bring down the whole party.
- The GOP will continue to support Trump until his behavior does enough damage to the Party. Then they will abandon him like rats jumping from a sinking ship. Jared Kushner, the President’s son-in-law, is one of those closest to the president who I feel will fall hard. This whole affair is a case of the Emperor’s New Clothes. The press and the democrats continue to call Trump’s behavior illegal and unconstitutional (conflicts of interest, obstruction of justice, etc.), while Trump and his team and the GOP ignore the crimes even though he is selling the country’s interests to the Russians.
- I haven’t yet seen Trump fall in visions, but it feels close and will hinge on the FBI’s actions.
- GOP clamping down on constitutional freedoms: Regardless of whether Trump falls, the GOP is making plans to clamp down on Constitutional freedoms by curtailing of freedom speech and right to assemble and protest. They are laying the groundwork for this plan by getting votes for Constitutional amendments.
- Jared Kushner. In March 2017 a voice whispered in my ear that Jared Kushner was going to jail. I did not get any detail. I posted the prediction in the comments section at the bottom of this page, now in the World Predictions Archive. On May 25, the Washington Post broke a story that Jared Kushner was a focus of the FBI investigation. Although the FBI said he was merely a person of interest, not a suspect of wrong-doing, I feel they view him as a key player in illegal agreements with the Russians (and money laundering.)
- Erik Prince. Watch out for the president’s close relationship with Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater, brother to Betsy Devos, the Education Secretary. Prince has the means to whip up a private army or create a false flag (Reishtag Fire) event that would distract the public against bringing charges against Trump in the event that the Congress turns against him.
- False flag events: As the heat is turned up on Trump and his Russian deal, watch for events that distract the public and the Congress from closing in on Trump.
- The Spring Event I’d thought would shock us. This was a vision I had last summer (2016) in which I felt a shift in the public consciousness would happen in Spring.2017. People will be shocked, as if entering a new reality. Although there has been a shocking chain of events since Trump took office, I felt the day of shock was May 9th when two things happened that symbolize a new normal for the U.S.: First Trump fired the FBI director, an obstruction of justice and a fascistic move that he does not have to obey the law. It also indicates to many that he is guilty of the treason the FBI is investigating him for.
- Also on May 9 the American Civil Liberties Union put out for the first time in U.S. history a travel advisory against an entire state. They warned people of color not to travel in Texas, since that state has elected to follow the unconstitutional practice of detaining at will and without cause anyone suspected as being an undocumented alien. May 9 is also astrologically the day the north and south nodes changed signs – a once in 18 month occurrence.
- During this period in U.S. history, thousands of people will emerge as heroes, willing to protect their countrymen and women, fiercely protesting for human rights. Heroes will be borne. Perhaps one of them will be you. (Jeanne posted 2/28/17)
Great Lakes Region For two years I’ve had visions of this part of the country highlighted in maps as an area of future economic prosperity – because we are going to be in drought conditions for growing food, and the Great Lakes is the largest body of fresh water in the world. It is also inland, away from coasts where rising ocean waters are causing instability for cities and towns. (Jeanne 12/15/16)
For visions of others who write into our site, see the comments at the end of this page, comments in the World Predictions Forum. and comments in the World Predictions Forum Archive.
International (posted fall 2016)
Putin In mid 2015 I posted a vision for 2016 that Vladimir Putin was making secret plans involving the Middle East and the U.S. Since he hacked the Democratic National Committee in July 2015, we’ve seen that there would be more Putin subterfuge to come, especially early in 2017.
We’ve also had psychic visions of Trump making secret deals with Putin both before and after the election. The biggest motivator for Putin that has attracted Trump and friends may be the get the U.S. sanctions dropped for the Exxon-Putin oil partnership that could bring one of the biggest, if not the biggest, payoffs in the history of oil. This deal explains why so many of Trump’s inner circle have been discovered to have met before the Inauguration with the Russians. The FBI has much of this information and hopefully will bring it to light when they feel they have a solid case.
Castro’s Death and the U.S. Economy: Graham made a prediction in the nineties, that when Fidel Castro dies, soon afterwards there will be an American economic crisis. One of our readers also noticed that another psychic made the same prediction during the 1980’s.
Europe: Things are going to get rough over the next year. Political turmoil, an abrupt change of course in the UK over BREXIT, that will eventually land the country in a crisis. Internal discord, lots of problems, political crisis. People will wonder how they ever got into this mess. I see the UK gone from the EU sooner than expected. (Graham, 12/28/16)
Climate change will force humanity to come into balance with nature. During the 2020’s, climate concerns will begin to dominate the news. During the 2030’s, laws will be passed in some areas banning the burning of fossil fuels, and sustainability will become the world’s highest priority. A global rail system will replace car and air travel. And a tariff on goods transported by trucks and air will limit these industries to the most expensive goods and to essentials for remote areas. The devastation the climate will cause will being an end to the abundance we have all grown accustomed to.
In 2017 we will pass a global warming milestone, putting our world in the angels’ hands. I’ve also seen that the melting of the Antarctica ice sheets will escalate over the next decade in fits and starts sending surges in sea level rise that will prompt people to leave their coastal towns.
I do not know for sure, nor does anyone know if we will make the changes in time to save civilization in the centuries ahead. If we were to stay on our present trajectory of fossil fuel burning, I only see scattered bands of hunter gatherers surviving after a few hundred years. But I believe we will make the necessary changes in time.
Our visions of the long-term show fossil fuel burning banned in large parts of the world, which will stave off the worst case scenarios and eventually slow down the warming.
However, since it takes 1000 years for the greenhouse gases to dissipate, humanity will have to see through what we have already wrought. That will include a total melting of all glaciers causing a 220 foot sea level rise, likely over the next two centuries. After 2050, there will be unprecedented starvation in parts of the world that are already living close to the margin as drought-driven crop failures fail to keep pace with population growth.
How these changes will affect the majority of people who read this blog is unclear but we are likely to see rising incidence of super storms, and a dramatic rise in food prices that has many people starting their own gardens, planting apple and other fruit trees trees and even keeping small farm animals to manage food prices.
There were also be some migration north and away from coasts. However nothing dire is expected in the next few decades, although I have seen devastating storm surges that flood major cities and concerns about the climate will finally move to the front of people’s minds during the 2020’s.
Sea levels: I get the inner message that sea level rise is exponential, not linear, so small rises now will turn into large rises starting in about 20 years. Exactly what the exponent is, is still unknown, and of course, that will determine how fast it will escalate. My estimate is that it will double every five to ten years, but I hope to be proven that it is less frequent than that.
Cities will build sea walls and hurricane barriers, at great cost, to protect from the sea. This will work for a while, but some time in the late thirties or perhaps in the forties, the rapid rise, together with virulent storms, will overwhelm sea walls, and people will be told their coastal towns will be gone within a decade. This problem will of course not effect coastal towns located on high ground like along parts of the California coast.
I feel 20 foot sea level rise by end of century, and up to three times that in some hotspots which include Florida and the northeastern U.S. My estimate is radical compared to climate scientists, but within range of James Hanson’s estimates .
Since my first vision of a 2017 surge, scientists announced that winter 2016 Arctic temperatures were suddenly up an unprecedented 36 degrees above normal – even while in total darkness! Since the poles regulate global weather, this surge in temperatures will effect worldwide weather in 2017 and beyond, making our visions for a climate surge in 2017 likely. (2.17.17 Update: Manhattan-sized ice sheet breaks off and falls into the sea).
Drought: Six years ago, I had seen a catastrophic drought would hit the U.S. heartland in the mid 2020’s. This drought would be all over the world, sparking food crises. Studies now show they expect many global aquifers to dry out by 2050. Food prices will skyrocket. People all over the world will be supplementing their diets with food from their gardens to economize. People living on the edge of subsistence will not be so lucky. Parts of Africa are already seeing famine. I dare not look for visions of other cultures living on the edge.
My own visions are that the climate crises will happen sooner than scientists are projecting because they still don’t know enough about the complex factors that will converge to escalate warming. There’s an irony in the fact that the emergency of global warming increasingly reveals to us a miraculous complexity that has made the earth a paradise for complex life forms — all at a time when we are losing this gift and earth is becoming more inhospitable. This new appreciation will spark action to save the planet. (JM)
Note: There is no guarantee that financial visions are correct, so consider them along with other information you have and make your final decisions on your own common sense and intuition.
We predicted correctly that there would be new highs around December 2016 (Dow reached 20,000 in January 2017) . For 2017, Markets show instability beginning in early spring 2017 and become more volatile in the following months, but do not crash. Then they shore up, but become volatile again as early as August. No crash in 2017, but some sectors will drop (For details see llast section below before the comments entitled Financial Markets)
The visions we get often reflect future media headlines, which often show worry, fears of recession, housing affected, a bailout of some kind, but no crash in 2017. 2018 shows more instability, and sometime between 2019 and 2020, there is a bear market. We don’t know how far the market drops but suspect it will drop further than the 2008 market dropped (percentage wise).
This follows a period of a depressed economy that only turns around around 2028. At that time, the market seems to have a full recovery, however GNP does not, and America, while much happier than it was from 2017 to 2025, does not return to its pre-Trump stature as the top world power with a robust economy.