Welcome to one of the most comprehensive prediction pages on the web with visions going all the way to the end of the century.
- To learn who we are and how we do our visions, go here and here.
- To see how our visions have been coming true, go here.
- Below find
- Summary of predictions on various topics,
- Visions by month and year going to the end of the century; and
- A forum of questions, comments, and answers that contain even more predictions.
2017: Chaos Begins (posted 1/31/17)
Below you will see the future we’ve seen in visions over the past few years. A challenging period begins in 2017 and runs through the mid to late 2020’s.
Currently the U.S. and the world are on a fast moving downward spiral that will hasten the end of an outdated system. This period will end on its own after it causes so much damage and disappointment that people shift to a new way of living.
This period is not all bad. In fact, it will provide an opportunity to be part of what some call the Great Turning – a time of epic change. Heroes will be born en masse–people who stand up for truth and for each other, at risk to themselves. Charitable giving will skyrocket, as people realize that it will be left to them to support each other, especially those less able to take care of themselves. A period of activism and connection with each other will arise like not seen since the end of World War II.
Angels (spirit guides) will appear to people to provide guidance and support, so look for them if you have become afraid. They are trying to reach you.
Those people who are living in sync with their heart’s longing and their soul’s purpose will thrive during this time. Those who cling to an outdated system of betraying their hearts and their deeper selves for money and/or power may find it difficult to adjust to the new world that is unfolding. Those who are in between, still caught in the old system, but longing to be free, have a wonderful journey of self discovery ahead of them, a journey that will take courage to complete, but with great reward.
This challenging time will for many cause an awakening of their higher selves. It is an opportunity for each of us to evolve.
How we do our visions Below are the visions of a group of intuitive people, most of whom I gather together every few months to meditate with me on our world. Some are named in the resources section. I’ve also been posting the visions of a U.K. scientist named Graham who joined us in the fall of 2016 just before the U.S. election. I also post my own visions regularly and together with Graham, answer questions in the forum at the end of this page. (Note: I will be improving this page soon with an easier layout and a real forum with threads and topic areas. So thanks for your patience.)
Our visioning process is an objective way to see into the future which is probably why our accuracy rate is so high. Visions are most vivid when people meditate together. We close our eyes and meditate on the months and years ahead, one month at a time. We report each vision, regardless of whether it makes sense or whether we understand it. Then we track over time how and whether the visions have come true. From this process we learn how prophecy works. We learn from our mistakes. We also become more aware of the trajectory humanity is on, so we have a chance to change direction if we don’t like what we see. We put in bold font, those visions that appear to have come true, often with an explanation or link to media. consider joining our group – you have to get some training with Jeanne first, so sign on to our list (blue button on top left) and I will notify you when I hold more sessions.
If you’d like to become a part of our predictions group, I am scheduling online classes to bring people together in a safe and caring environment. Click on the button at the top of the page and you will be notified when the next class begins.
To learn more about how visions work: read this article about why negative visions of the future are scarier than they will be when they unfold. There is no need to panic. There is a need for you to ponder your own truth, and do what you feel you came here to do in this life. Also review this list of past visions that have come true to see how visions unfold. (Posted 1/31/17 Jeanne Mayell)
Outline of the rest of this page:
- Predictions by Topic
- Visions by month and year.
- Forum containing Q&A for past month– new predictions that arise from the discussion. New insights appear every day, along with a discussion of world issues that affect our future. For the rest of the forum, go to World Predictions Forum (older posts).
PREDICTIONS BY TOPIC This section is constantly updated with new predictions listed first.
Pluto Rising in the U.S. (posted JM 11/4/16) In a vision four days before the election, I saw a psychic storm in front of the Statue of Liberty, a whirlwind of battling forces. From the storm, I saw an energy emerge that would take power. It was revealed to me in the form of a hieroglyph that I actually had to look up on the Internet to identify.
It was the symbol of Pluto, the Roman God of the Underworld, god of authoritative power, God of Death and ruler of the darkness as well as the unconscious. Next to it was a small flower, symbol of Springtime and goodness. In Greek mythology, Pluto stole Percephone, the Goddess of Springtime (and symbolized as a flower) and carried her off to the underworld. Percephone is all that is good, caring and Spring-like in our culture. Pluto brings winter to our land but he is also from the unconscious so he helps us see and free ourselves of hidden motivations and desires.
Pluto energy is in charge now. We are in the winter of a long cycle that began after WWII, and in other ways began 3,000 years ago. The positive aspect of this death spiral is that it will hasten the end of a system that has been declining for a long time and that we have outgrown. Pluto will also bring out in the open the more dark forces of the human psyche that need to understand and integrate. And true to the Greek myth, Percephone will be returned to earth bringing back the Spring. According to other visions we’ve had, Spring will return in earnest around 2025. However her seeds are germinating in each of us all winter. Spring could come earlier if we rise up and stop the downward spiral, but it’s more likely that a change of direction will mainly succeed in avoiding the worst effects of the current period.
Violent Uprisings Coming in America (posted 2/7/17 by Graham) Had a vision that a city like Detroit would have a crisis, that it would suffer a sort of “BladeRunner” collapse into civil disorder, with racial violence, and literally racially segregated packs roaming and fighting. There is also a huge anti-police backlash against the police, the city government are utterly out of their depth, and the National Guard is called in by the governor. The racial element is predominant, but there is also general rioting, a sort of general rage at how things are, and lots of arson. The problem is that there are always several alternative futures for a particular event. The nastiest send out the most violent signals. The other possibilities wax and wane….until close to the event, things solidify. by contrast, other places do not send out any signals. Kansas City is a total flatliner. Nothing happens there. (but small earthquake possible, this summer). So I am hoping for the best, and that the worst does not happen. But SOMETHING is going to happen in Detroit. If its bad, it will spread. The black community are at breaking point, and approaching a redline.
The New American President (posted JM 1/27/17)
- Last July I had had a vision of the new president at the Inauguration holding a symbol of fascism in his hands. I wasn’t expecting to see this nor did I even realize what the symbol meant until someone pointed it out to me. But after his first week in office, he showed that he was on his way to fulfilling that vision. He will continue to act and think he should have total power.
- The president’s mental condition: narcissistic personality disorder, also called malignant narcissism (cannot see beyond his own viewpoint), bipolar personality disorder (manic depression) and psychopathy (lacks empathy or conscience). These are entrenched disorders woven deeply into his personality, which will be impossible to treat because he’s unaware of his illness. This is a dangerous combination for national security and our democracy and the groups he targets because he is uncompromising and cannot see others’ points of view. Instead of learning from his mistakes, he will blame others, like the press or the judicial system. Once the Congress opposes him, he will fight them too.
- The Republican leadership is wary of him but he has been useful to them so far because they actually agree with his views. Also he is creating a new normal for them — what is fast amounting to a fascist state.
- Impeachment: At this point, our group is divided as to whether he will be impeached. I believe he will not be impeached. My colleague Graham thinks he comes close to it I have seen him go quiet in 2018. He retreats from the public for a while and stays in one of his hotels. But he still may return and run again. The Republicans will continue to run the country the second term, and the repression will be the worst in U.S. history. They will continue until 2024 and possibly as long as 2028. It will be a challenging time, but it will end. Republicans stand by him largely because their sponsors, the oligarchs, are in favor of a dictatorship in America, and that is what he is forging.
- During his first three months in office, the president will try to quickly establish his authoritative power in a series of poorly planned moves. He will bring us closer to nuclear war than we have been since the Cuban Missile Crisis. By divine grace, we will not have a nuclear holocaust however. We also have not seen that a wall will be built.
- The president is working on a plan. (by Graham, 1/28/17) He has some “Trophy” projects, like the wall, that he can start immediately, and even if the cost goes to 20 billion dollars, over five years, its still dirt cheap, compared to the military spend of 300 billion dollars, over the same five years. Cookie money, really. He will also watch very carefully, to see the response to his outbursts and projects.
- We are now entering the whirlwind. Bad stuff.
- I think he will create a special homeland internal security militarised security force, on top of the established homeland department. This is a sort of Brigade strength group that will be under his direct command, and he will start to harden up the homeland security organisation. The Gestapo and the SS, really……..within 18 months, or less.Pray that the press and the public will keep up enough pressure to prevent this scenario.
- Watch for something happening in April that will shock us all. (Jeanne 7/23/16) Will it be a harsh response to protestors or a state run terrorist attack, like Putin was suspected of doing in 1999 to gain popularity? It is an old trick to rally a country behind him, outlaw protesting and silence the press. Or is it something else, like carnage at Standing Rock? When I had this vision, I could hear chanting, Texas, Texas, Texas, or was it Taxes?) Whether or not it’s a separate event, Graham sees “something involving an American city, perhaps Detroit, involving packs of people like hunting packs.” He also saw possible riots, violence, possible terror attack.” (BTW, Graham’s accuracy with short-term visions has been good.)
- During this time, thousands of people will emerge as heroes, willing to protect their countrymen and women, fiercely protesting for human rights. Heroes will be borne. Perhaps one of them will be you.
China. During the inauguration, I got several flashes of events. It seems the Chinese are preparing for the worst in regards to Trump, whilst hoping for the best. They are silently making military preparations for a confrontation that they absolutely do not want, but are very concerned might happen What I did get was that China has been looking for small foreign states they can establish military bases in,in exchange for very substantial foreign aid and development. so they eventually have a network of bases that matches that of America. I also get something about Islands, which I think means the artificial islands they have built off of the Vietnamese coast. They are now going to fortify them and install heavy defences. They feel it is the flash point for what happens next. Also they are looking at China’s coastline in the far North, near the border with Russia. It is within aircraft range of the United States. This is all ominous. (Graham, posted 1/21/17).
India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a precipice. His enemies are within his own gates, not outside them. Think Hindu epic for the politics, violence, etc. He is in danger. I think he survives….plots are fast and thick. He will probably be overthrown or contained, from within. This year end, at latest. (posted 1/28/17 Graham ):
Long range Visions Our long-range visions (2020-2100) were posted in 2014 and 2015 and as far back as 2010. So far, most have come true – especially our predictions. (You can check old visions here and here scrolling through the blog posts.) Check back on this page for updates.
Looking all the way out to 2030 and beyond, we are going through an unraveling that will continue until the mid 2020’s, at which point life in America seems to become more locally oriented, with some states and cities taking over the role of caring for its people. This change will also affect other countries positively around the globe. However, the U.S. will have declined considerably as a world power.
Putin (posted 12/28/I6) In mid 2015 I’d had a vision for 2016 that Vladimir Putin was making secret plans involving the Middle East and the U.S. Since he hacked the Democratic National Committee, we’ve seen there would be more Putin subterfuge to come, especially early in 2017. We’ve also seen (psychically) Trump making secret deals with Putin both before and after the election.
Posted 1/5/17 by Graham: “Putin has decided that he can do a deal with Trump, and get what he wants, which is a reset in relations with the U.S. and some certainty and stability. But it has to be done quickly, before the Spring. I sense that discussions are already taking place, and at the moment, the deal could happen. But some Republican Senators will kick up hell, and McCain in particular. It wobbles. Trump is out of his depth, and nearly loses it….the outcome still to be decided. Something in June of next year, an agreement is signed. I see Moscow. Trump and Putin will be meeting in Russia, and later Trump will invite Putin to the States for an official visit. Putin wants to come, but there will be Republican opposition behind the scenes. It is undecided, at the moment, as to the outcome.”
In a later vision involving Putin (1/27/17) Graham got, “there is a religious figure in Russia, a priest, who has influence over him. A strong influence. A senior figure. Nothing yet about Putin’s intentions. I think they change almost daily, as he reacts to events.”
Castro’s Death and the U.S. Economy: Graham made a prediction in the nineties, that when Fidel Castro dies, soon afterwards there will be an American economic crisis. One of our readers also noticed that another psychic made the same prediction during the 1980’s.
Europe: Graham (12/28/16): “Things are going to get rough over the next year. Political turmoil, an abrupt change of course in the UK over BREXIT, that will eventually land the country in a crisis. Internal discord, lots of problems, political crisis. People will wonder how they ever got into this mess. I see the UK gone from the EU sooner than expected.”
Great Lakes Region Jeanne: (posted 12/15/16) For two years I’ve had visions of this part of the country highlighted in maps as an area of future economic prosperity – obviously because we are going to be in severe drought conditions for growing food, and the Great Lakes is the largest body of fresh water in the world. It is also inland, away from coasts where rising ocean waters are causing instability for cities and towns.
CLIMATE Jeanne: (first posted in 2010, updated each year)
Climate change will be a driving force to shift humanity to come into balance with nature. During the 2020’s, climate concerns will begin to dominate the news . During the 2030’s, laws will be passed in some areas banning the burning of fossil fuels, and sustainability will become our highest priority. A global rail system will replace car and air travel. And a tariff on goods transported by trucks will limit the trucking industry to the most expensive goods and to essentials for remote areas.
In early 2017 we will pass a global warming milestone, putting our world in the angels’ hands. I’ve also seen that the melting of the Antarctica ice sheets will escalate over the next decade in fits and starts sending surges in sea level rise that will force people to leave their coastal towns. (2.17.17. update: Ice sheet the size of Manhattan just broke off and fell into the sea i Antarctica).
I do not know, nor does anyone know if we will make the changes in time to save civilization in the centuries ahead. If we were to stay on our present trajectory of fossil fuel burning, I only see scattered bands of hunter gatherers surviving over the very long term. But I believe we will make the necessary changes in time.
Sea levels: I get the inner message that sea level rise is exponential, not linear, so small rises now will turn into large rises starting in about 20 years. Exactly what the exponent is, is still unknown, and of course, that will determine how fast it will escalate. My estimate is that it will double every five years, but I hope to be proven that it is less frequent than that.
Cities will build sea walls and hurricane barriers, at great cost, to protect from the sea. This will work for a while, but some time in the late thirties or perhaps in the forties, the rapid rise, together with virulent storms, will overwhelm sea walls, and people will be told their towns will be gone in just a few years.
I feel 20 foot sea level rise by end of century, and up to three times that in some hotspots which include Florida and the northeast. My estimate is radical compared to climate scientists, but within range of James Hanson’s studies.
Since my first vision of a 2017 surge, scientists announced that winter 2016 Arctic temperatures were suddenly up an unprecedented 36 degrees above normal – even while in total darkness! Since the poles regulate global weather, this surge in temperatures will effect worldwide weather in 2017 and beyond, making our visions for a climate surge in 2017 likely. (2.17.17 Update: Manhattan-sized ice sheet breaks off and falls into the sea).
Drought: Six years ago, I had seen a catastrophic drought would hit the U.S. heartland in the mid 2020’s. This drought would be all over the world, sparking food crises. Studies now show they expect many global aquifers to dry out by 2050. Food prices will skyrocket. People all over the world will be supplementing their diets with food from their gardens to economize. People living on the edge of subsistence will not be so lucky. Parts of Africa are already seeing famine. I dare not look for visions of other cultures living on the edge.
My own visions are that the climate crises will happen sooner than scientists are projecting because they still don’t know enough about the complex factors that will converge to escalate warming. There’s an irony in the fact that the emergency of global warming increasingly reveals to us a miraculous complexity that has made the earth a paradise for complex life forms — all at a time when we are losing this gift and earth is becoming more hostile. This new appreciation will spark action to save the planet.
Standing Rock . Graham: “They won (for now). They will over winter there, but in the spring, I see them in the news again.They have started something very big, that the powers that be are now desperate to see stopped. It will expand and extend, to other things, in spite of this, and attempts next spring to re-open the issue. I see it going national, now, like the sixties civil rights movement did. Eventually will be as important as that was. It becomes a rallying point for the mass of mainstream Americans.”
From Jeanne & the Predictions Group: Visions indicated the pipeline will be laid over sacred land in Spring 2017. I’ve also seen U.S. Army tanks on the land facing off against unarmed Native Americans on horseback. Graham also sees a harsh outcome. Trump’s response to Standing Rock will be a sign to all what kind of energies are sitting in the White House. Update 2/2/17: New Sioux camp at Standing Rock cleaned out by police.
Space Program (from Graham): Trump is now mulling over what to do about the space program. it’s back to the space race, I fear, but with somewhat more international cooperation. Mars is the ultimate goal. How useful and practical this will be is problematical. It will turn out to be a decade long plan. NASA routine science is going to take a huge hit, to pay for it. Chinese will surprise us all next year, in space. They have decided to use it to kick start expansion of their economy, together with other hi-tech stuff. Also to challenge America on its own ground, politically. (posted 2015-16, Jeanne)
(from Jeanne & the Predictions group): I’ve put most of the financial visions together (scroll all the way to the end) so you can track them and decide for yourself. There is no guarantee that they are correct, so consider them along with other information you have. However, market analysts have told me we’ve been fairly accurate in the past.
We predicted correctly that there would be new highs around December 2016 (Dow reached 20,000 in January 2017) . For 2017, Markets show instability beginning in early spring 2017 and become more volatile in the following months, but do not crash. Then they shore up, but become volatile again as early as August. No crash in 2017, but some sectors will drop (For details see llast section below before the comments entitled Financial Markets)
The visions we get often reflect future headlines we will be seeing in the media showing worry, fears of recession, housing affected, a bailout of some kind, but no crash in 2017. 2018 shows more instability, and sometime between 2018 and 2020, there is a bear market. Scroll down past all the monthly visions to see all of our financial market visions by month.
BELOW ARE OUR VISIONS BY MONTH FROM 2016 TO 2100.
- Visions are the most objective way to read the future. But they are difficult to interpret and often appear as metaphors or riddles.
- Some visions are clear; others are more like scraps of visions. I post them all so that we can keep track and also piece them together into a more coherent prediction. You can help us by giving your interpretations, as well as your own visions.
- As with all psychic predictions, they do not all come true. Many predictions are right on the mark. Others appear to have come true, but it can be wishful thinking or connecting of the dots. A healthy skepticism is good.
- PLEASE EMAIL ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL THAT ONE OF THE VISIONS HAS COME TRUE OR YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WHAT A VISION MEANS. YOUR HELP IS INVALUABLE!
- I put visions in bold when they appear to have come true, usually with a link to media.
- We try to provide predictions by month, but sometimes they occur in neighboring months or even further off in time. As psychic predictions go, ours are pretty good with timing.
For predictions made prior to 2017 (2011-2016) go here.
DECEMBER 2016 (we put in bold visions that have come true usually with an explanation in parenthesis).
- Standing Rock: the power of love and peace. (Peaceful demonstrators achieve a victory for now).
- Saints rising.
- Western half of U.S. & Mexico, near Baja peninsula – concerns about earth there. (Quake swarm near the California-Mexico border gets scientists’ attention; large earthquake January earthquake off Mexico Baja coast.)
- Peace in Syria. (Thanks to Larel for siting this article about a peace ceremony in Aleppo, the first of such services in five years : “Aleppo Christians celebrate holiday in hope peace has returned”)
- Russia a phenomenal lot of snow from a blizzard.
- Rain in Africa brings happiness.
- Massive fire and destruction (Arts building fire in San Francisco)
- Italy in trouble (Italyr referendum result brings period of economic uncertainty; including need for bank bailout).
- Earthquake: Philippines (Earthquake kills three in Philippines in February 2017)
- Electoral College results do not change the election. (about 7 defectors predicted)
- Image of Trump as a young lion nervously anticipating the electoral college results. The lion is a symbol of fascism that was a symbol that Trump’s vigilante supporters adopted for him, calling themselves the Lion Guard. The symbol comes from a favorite quote by the fascist dictator Mussolini that Trump repeated as one of his favorite quotes: “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.” The fact that spirit shows him as very young probably means he hasn’t grown into the fascist role yet – he’s a toddler fascist. (How Fascist is Donald Trump: There’s Actually a Formula for That).
- Silent, electoral college shock, awe, temporary calm. (For some reason there are a lot of political news stories from Republican media that begin with bold capital letters “SHOCK”)
- People know they have a long hard road ahead.
- Profound sadness in the collective of those who did not want Trump.
- Chaos, unhappy masses, people pissed, worried, believing he’s a madman, ignorant, scared president. (too many news stories on this to share)
- Black curtain drops (Trump silences EPA employees, considers moving press out of the White House)
- Seismic stress along the Pacific coast of South America (along the Peru-Chili Trench of the Ring of Fire). (I had seen this vision for September. The 7.7 magnitude earthquake happened in Chili on 12/25.)
- Stock market going crazy (new highs) (Market hits 20,000)
- Sunshine, optimism, the star, belief in new ideals In the wake of U.S. civil conflict, many are turning to positive action and thinking to shift the situation. Charitable giving is up, privately funded improvement projects are up).
- Light – sunrise as more people embrace peace and change. (In the wake of U.S. civil conflict, many are turning to positive action and thinking to shift the situation. Charitable giving is up, privately funded improvement projects are up).)
- Environmentalists rising up to take positive action (Trillion dollar project headed up by Leonardo DiCaprio to fund sustainability projects).
- Standing Rock visions:
- Dec. 4: Cobra rears its head (pipeline authorities face off with protesters).
- Pipeline – break through (December 4 is day of victory for protestors)
- After the victory: The protestors and the world know that the victory is temporary. A confrontation was avoided. But the oil companies are making their plans to go ahead in January when Trump takes over. (New camp at Standing Rock cleaned out by police on 2/1/17)
- In the U.S., protests blocking the highways, blocking holiday shopping, protests everywhere. (Post election protests break out across the U.S.)
- Dec 19th: Trump elected by Electoral College.
- Christmas holiday: people shopping but stores still have plenty in stock (poor holiday performance). (Online stores take sales away from retail stores)
- A train disaster that involves children (vision was of Thomas the Train running out of control) (India train crash 11/20 kills 140).
- Research findings on the oceans and dolphins.
- Gay rights in the news. (Efforts to repeal North Carolina anti-gay bathroom law in the news.)
- Melt off in poles. (Unprecedented surge in arctic temperatures reported even while north pole is in winter darkness.)
- People in boats rowing, so much stress, people unhappy (Survey finds people stressed out in America due to Trump and Right Wing control)
- Ku Klux Klan rising again. (Klan celebrates Trump election as a victory for them ).
- Some positive visions the prediction group saw for 2016: Sunshine, rainbow, the color pink (stands for peaceful activism and feminism), green leaves, drops of water, rainforest, circular, recycle symbol, love, strong nation, family, resilient, people holding hands and hugging each other, Children and a good month; spirit saying “a new dawn” is coming. Bright cheerful holiday season, economy okay
- Civil war brewing in France.
- Monk burning self in front of a large cathedral (a Burmese man, an asylum seeker who had been in Melbourne for three years in which he was not allowed to work and received minimal public assistance, set himself on fire in a large bank our of desperation. Interesting that a bank was seen in a vision as a place of worship.)
- Positive attention on the Great Lakes region. (Economic development experts put spotlight on Great Lakes region).
- Slow Christmas season, not as many people shopping (Online stores take business away from retail stores forcing extensive closings).
- Black limo, cool coats, church leaders – an image from the media.
- Image of cactus – U.S. drought (Acquifers running dry in Midwest)
- Multiple oil rig fires. (Not oil rig but pipeline ruptures but two pipeline ruptures in Canada that spilled into rivers, killing wildlife and spoiling drinking water)
- Elton John in the news (Donald Trump claimed that Elton John was playing at his Inauguration and Trump’s team confirmed it, but Elton John said “No way.”)
- Cowboy in a ten gallon hat – death of a celebrity. (Gene Wilder who played cowboy roles but was especially famous for his extra large top hat in his role as Willy Wonka) .
- Stories about families kept apart (Trump Muslim Ban of January 2017 has kept Muslim families apart.)
- Tree roots in the news. (Research now shows that trees have a vast neural network below ground that sends nutrients and communicates with each other for forest survival; all endangered by clear cutting and climate change.
- Harvard University in the news not good (Shouting match between Trump and Clinton aides at Harvard forum on December 1).
- J. Edgar Hoover (Senator compares FBI director to Hoover, calling for his resignation. )
- Calm after storm, shock (Election results leave many in shock)
- Some happy, but not truly happy. (Liberals upset and sorry they settled on Hillary.) Wish they’d picked Bernie Sanders for candidate instead of Hillary Clinton.)
- Whales in danger. (Dozens of whales found dead off Florida coast January, 2017, also Gulf whales soon to be listed endangered).) (Also in February, 2017, dozens of whales found dead off New Zealand, possible indication that earthquake is coming).
- European Union makes unexpected announcement
- Good days for stock market, some people will be really happy, buying opportunities.
- Market down then back up, no crash this month.
- Batman ends up winning.
- Christmas sales down further. (Retail stores lose sales to online stores)
- The drug cartels in the news. (Mexican drug lord extradited to U.S. January 19)
- OTHER VISIONS FOR 2016 NOT BY MONTH (SEEN BACK IN 2014):
- Map of U.S. trembling with anxiety and stress, symbol of crab (sign of Cancer) means a lot of emotion and attachment to emotional points of view.
- Military industrial complex driving the system into the ground. (See this article that seems related to this vision).
- Cloud seeding or atmospheric seeding to release chemicals to make it rain or to block the sun or to cause atmospheric carbon to solidify and fall out of our atmosphere, but they do not succeed. (Harvard University study of cloud seeding to reduce atmospheric carbon is released).
- Melted poles, jagged landscape after melted poles.
- Huge cyclone Texas panhandle. (August 31 to Sept 4 hurricane/tropical storm Hermine, traveled from panhandle to Florida up east coast.)
- Sideways landscape with trees (means trees are in trouble)
- Sunshine, optimism, the star, belief in new ideals In the wake of U.S. civil conflict, many are turning to positive action and thinking to shift the situation. Charitable giving is up, privately funded improvement projects are up).
- Light – sunrise as more people embrace peace and change. (Many liberals react to election by increasing charitable giving and positive action)
VISIONS FOR 2017 (not by month) seen as far back as 2014:(We put visions in bold when they come true, followed by an explanation).
- Herd of elephants grazing peacefully in a field from a distance. China announces it has banned all ivory commerce by the end of 2018, saving elephant killing in Africa)
- A new, local aid movement begins to organize as people realize the federal government has dropped this role. This movement eventually becomes an alternative lifestyle for many, and it will represent a positive outcome. (Some states announcing they will continue social programs that Trump is dismantling).
- Charitable giving skyrockets. (It’s unprecedented in our history: Trump’s election inspired millions in non profit donations)
- The country begins to turn way from Washington, D.C., and seeks local answers to problems. States begin to form problem solving coalitions. (Mayors of several cities vow to protect undocumented immigrants against federal government; groups ).
- Violence in Detroit (There will be an unexpected flashpoint event in Detroit that will start this violence. A scenario like the police shooting death of Philando Castile or some other gross abuse of power caught on video. Possible links to the Muslim community, but unclear.
- Financial markets start to unravel. (But do not crash.)
- Winds, winds, winds, winds – the importance of winds in climate. (Sweden breaks wind record for most wind power produced in an hour.)
- Escalation of hate.
- World’s immune system suppressed even further. Straying too far from natural roots.
- Bird migration affected by global warming.
- The Internet is further developed and expands to reach more people. It will soon become as pervasive as radio broadcasting. (New trend in American cities to offer Internet as a utility.)
- Spring delayed,
- Country mired in conflict. Fear and angst growing markedly.
- An epic storm, many dead; palm trees blowing sideways.
- The frog as a symbol (I wondered what this meant: Frogs in trouble due to climate? Symbol of change? Then two readers got it: Cartoon character Pepe the Frog, has become an Internet symbol of the Alt Right hate movement as listed by the Anti-defamation League and seen all over the Internet in hate group memes.
- Reality sets in, unemployment lines, hunger, mass destruction,
- Detroit fires.
- Violence in a U.S. city, riots, hunting packs attacking others, possibly Detroit.
- Guns, shooting still an issue.
- Water rising in NYC. (NYC high rise builders are planning for rising waters.)
- Serious flooding of a U.S. airport. (This might be referring to the flooding with protesters and detainees at U.S. airports after Trump’s January 27 Muslim ban).
- Violence at a sports event, unclear when, felt like late 2017 or 2018.
- Virus from Africa. No date, but Trump first term. It might well be a foreign state that does it. Or US deep state. The new American regime will take advantage of it to impose a state of emergency, using the emergency powers granted after 911.
VISIONS FOR 2017 BY MONTH – (We put visions in bold when they come true, followed by an explanation).
January 2017 (These are visions we’ve had over the past two years)
- A male angel (felt like Obama) stands on the Inauguration platform looking out at the people; Lightening strikes, Trump off to the right, in the dark, holding an ax vertically that looks like a Roman fasces (symbol of fascism). Another member of our group saw Trump off to the side in the dark holding a hammer or wrench.
- Plots in the Midwest.
- Hillary and the nation of feeling down. (Hillary attends Inauguration out of respect for new president but is cruelly treated as crowds chant, “Lock her Up.”)
- Arctic discovery, near North Pole.
- Bear is roaring. (State of California whose symbol is the bear – their governor and legislature oppose Trump’s environmental and immigration policies, and they’ve introduced a roaring bear logo as part of the California Rising movement.
- The president is working on a plan. “Trophy” projects, like the wall, that he can start immediately,
- Entering the whirlwind in the U.S. Bad stuff.
- Drought increasing in the American West (Acquifers running dry in Midwest) (Despite wet winter, California acquifers show drought is still bad). (Wet California winter still has officials conserving that drought not over).(Kansas City Snow Drought?
- Inauguration: brash celebration, got a vision of a lot of cleavage).
- Heavy security preparation, construction work, guns pointed, strong military police presence.
- Inauguration: something goes terribly wrong (low turnout and refusal of A list entertainers to participate); scattered violence.)
- Confusion, disbelief, weary people, dishonest government.
- Suicide; red pepper spray used on protesters. (inauguration protesters sprayed)
- Inauguration: young, handsome, dark haired man with machine gun. (I had thought this would happen in January, but the man in the vision looked like the man who killed the Russian ambassador to Turkey a week after I had the vision.)
- No snow in New England – weather is grey, solemn.
- Armed British soldiers searching for something. Drones used. (UK police search home for major security breach involving U.S. Inauguration.)
- Stars falling from the sky and people running. (Three celestial events in one night for Feb. 10-11).
- Protests, unrest, stress in the population. (January 21, 2.2 million protest around the world, especially in U.S., but also in U.K., Singapore, and more)
- Anxiety in the heart and throat (anger growing in the collective and fear that free speech will be stifled) (As Trump demonizes the press for reporting unfavorable news, many are concerned that free speech will be stifled).
- Baja Peninsula problem (rising water or earthquake?) (Large earthquake off Baja coast, also many earthquakes off Baja coast at this time)
- Europe – a map of Europe with a bug on it (Europe suffers serious flu epidemic. New virulent virus forces closing of wards in Cambridge U.K hospital)
- Africa, sudden death (Sudden death of bird species in Uganda)
- The Women’s March – peaceful & joyful, no violence.
- Circle with a big diamond in the middle, (this is the symbol for Narcotics Anonymous, indicating media attention on drug addiction.) Opiate drug use on the rise, media stories about abuse of pet prescriptions to obtain opiates.)
- Some see this time as a new beginning, joy hope, optimism, economy and weather tranquil. A period of calm before the storm.
- Terrorist activity heightens. (Two attacks Dec, 19 & 20, 2016 in Berlin and Ankara, Turkey).
- Politician arrested in handcuffs. (Brazilian politician who led Rousseff impeachment arrested on corruption charges)
- Nationalism disappointment. (White Nationalists’s disappointed in Trump.) However they hold an international meeting in Europe to celebrate his election).
- Fires in Nevada, more images of g. no snow where there should be snow – worsening of drought.(January map of drought conditions in the U.S. show widespread drought in Nevada).
- Supermarket difficulties, particularly about meat. (could this be anticipated meat problems due to Trump renegotiating NAFTA?)
- US/Russian relations a big issue. (U.S. sends thousands of troops and military equipment to the Russian borders of Poland and Germany, also more Trump/Russia information surfaces.
- Scandal in Congress.
- Not all men are created equal. A new political party. (White Nationalist – Supremist movement has been emboldened by Trump; Trump’s main advisor, who drafted the Executive Orders and sits on the NSC is considered by many to be a white nationalist
- Chinese are preparing for the worst in regards to Trump, silently making military preparations for a confrontation that they hope to avoid, but are very concerned might happen
- Hammer and explosion and fireball
- Weather is crazy and warm
- Quiet confrontation, like a protester is being arrested by gently.
- Trees are being farmed that can grow in drought conditions. (“Trees bred to grow faster could outrun insect blight and drought“)
- Sign of alpha – and so it begins, this month is the beginning of a long period of difficulty.
- Time ticking bomb. (Scientist and Security Board of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists moved their doomsday clock to 2.5 minutes to midnight – the closest to doomsday ever since they began in 1953, up from 17 minutes to midnight in 1991 all because of Donald Trump’s actions.)
- Financial markets in a square root sign (down then up, so still no crash)
- Real estate – for sale, an hour glass, slower home sales, shadows of real estate signs.
- Scandal with Russia. (National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, resigns over discovery that he had had conversations with Putin that he had previously denied )
- The White House talking, making deals with Russia that will build up that country’s power on the world stage.
- A silver cable bridge upside down in Manhattan. The Manhattan Bridge as well as the Veranzano Bridge, problems with the repairs.
- Missiles, darkness and torpedos. (torpedos: WWII torpedo unearthed on Florida beach; Missiles: North Korea fires ballistic missile.)
- Europe like an upside down puppy; Europe stressed, battles waged.
- Africa terror
- Cyclone over water (6 tornadoes hit New Orleans area February 7)
- Stocks chaotic
- Someone holding a rooster (Chinese New Year, year of the rooster). This year, the Chinese have erected a 20 foot rooster that looks like Donald Trump.
- A torrent of trouble bursts upon us. Weather, economy, politics and foreign policy troubles. (President creates crisis with China, Mexico, and Australia, nuclear troubles with Iran and china), U.S. political scene is chaotic, weather is fluctuating, much too warm).
- A battle in D.C. (Democrats try to stop Trump nominations)
- Typhoon, cyclone over water. (New Orleans tornado)
- Big fat black bear (State of California that’s proposing a secession ballot vote) (California proposes secession)
- Financial markets upset. Agitation, anxiety in the U.S.
- Cactus (symbol of drought) has gotten even taller. (See new stories above next to Drought Increasing in American West.)
- Severe snow storm in Europe (Freezing weather and snow kills more than 60 people across Europe).
- White House severe problems. (Federal judges stop Trump’s Muslim Ban, President appeals and is shot down by Appeals Court, global criticism high, protests and rubukes around the world, White House leaks abound).
- Economy down, stock market down.
- Anxiety in the U.S. rising.
- A political uproar with the state of Texas. (Texas Republican legislature passes anti-Sanctuary city bill despite huge uproar from many citizens.)
- Disaster in the country, feels like a 9/11.
- Trains, gas tank, pidgeons – a train disaster
- Notre Dame incident (September 2016, car found near Paris Notre Dame filled with gas canisters, traced to radical islamists) Tower of London
- Ice flow – ice breaking up (poles and climate change). A serious problem for world climate since the Poles regulate world temperatures. Could spark a global temperature surge. (2/17/17 update: many climate events showing the surge is beginning. Arctic temperatures have surged, North Pole did not freeze this winter the way it has in past, indicating ice disintegration is imminent; Antarctic Manhattan-sized ice sheet broke off, and ocean oxygen levels found to have dropped by 2%, which will kill off marine life.)
- Ice caps melting at alarming rate, (Antartica ice shelf the size of Delaware about the fall into the sea).
- Visions of land angling into water (could this about the Antarctic ice shelves) February 16, an Antarctic ice shelf the size of Manhattan broke off into the sea.
- Polar bears losing battle to survive. (U.S. Geological Survey scientist says polar bears will not survive unless we address climate change).
- Surge in climate change terrifying. (see above)
- Drought in the American West worsening.
- Storms surging, climate chaos surging. (California reports unprecedented storms)
- Norway in the international news (In January, Hundreds of American troops land in Norway) (February 3, 2017, Norway: Russian Hackers Hit Our Spy Agency)
- Horse and donkey (democrats mobilizing). (Citizen move to get democratic legislators to stand up to the President. Bill to impeach introduced).
- Red scorpion, dragon (A red dragon-like sea creature discovered off the coast of Australia).
- Shift in international balance of power among China, Russia, and the U.S. (This has begun in January with Trump favoring Russia and insulting and picking fights with the Chinese.)
- Terrorist attack (2/17/17 Pakistan, worst in their history).
- Fights for power continue, opposition leaders fighting in the U.S. (Battle to fight Trump nominations)
- Texas lone star state acting independently of the rest of U.S. (Texas legislature votes to punish localities that provide sanctuary to immigrants targeted by Trump).
- Mexican immigrants an issue in Congress and with President. (Trump determined to build wall, Mexican president cancels trip to U.S., Mexican trade deal in trouble).
- Focus on Alaskan pipeline in danger. (Trump signs orders)
- Problems in White House – a source of constant scandal and distress for the rest of the country. (Trump does little to remove his many business conflicts of interest, as well as his refusal to release tax returns. His proposed Secretary of State, Rex Tillerman, also has sizable business conflicts of interest with foreign powers, then there is the Muslim ban, allowing Bannon to be on the NSC when he doesn’t qualify for requirement of high level military experience ).
- President may create a special homeland internal security militarized security force, on top of the established homeland department. A Brigade strength group that will be under his direct command, and he will start to harden up the homeland security organisation. The Gestapo and the SS, really……..within 18 months. Very bad.. (The UP reported an 11-page draft White House memo planning to tap 100,000 National Guard troops to have the powers of Immigration officers, who are part of Homeland Security to arrest and deport illegal aliens.)
- President’s plan to use National Guard to round up unauthorized aliens will be expanded to arrest protestors who they will categorize as “terrorists.”
- Angels showing themselves to people.
- People in solidarity arm and arm, then dropped arms and were arrested.
- Houses with long sloping roofs, not the U.S., woman pouring out water, smoke in the background, burning, feels like European nation, maybe Belgium.
- Drought in the heartland, farmers worried.
- Baby lion – Trump, taking orders sometimes, independent other times. He’s growing, becoming the future king of the jungle.
- Trump shaking Putin’s hand
- Ocean water an issue.
- Quiet, but government is gearing up. Soldiers (men in riot gear- helmuts, black suits, swat teams.)
- An emphasis on cookies and Dennis the Menace (the comic strip character – What is this LOL?). (Thanks to two readers, Dennis the Menace is Trump and several news stories that make the comparison. One that surfaced Feb.4, is comical.)
- Man with bow and arrow pointed at the sky. A symbolic but ineffective act of protest and defiance.
- The rise of guns (Why U.S. liberals are buying guns too.)
- March-April: Standing Rock vision: Big Native American headdress, soldiers in riot gear, guns, weapons, locking people up. The rest of the nation stands back and gasps. Men on horses standing before men in tanks.
- A donkey walking away lonely and defeated (democratic party).
- Many things going on politically in the U.S. that will affect the long-term future, a pivot point.
- Supreme Court nominee not good. White man, white hair. (Trump picks white male nominee with white hair and not good.)
- Explosion and a big fire.
- A black out, an electrical problem, in Sacramento area.
- Trump enriching himself in private deals with other countries.
- Trump using his presidency to increase the wealth of his private businesses. Refuses to stop conflict of interest in spite of calls from legal groups and press. Republican leadership tacitly allows this.
- Baseball legend upset
- Oil well breaks/evacuation
- Stocks go up.
- WW II soldiers, marching band. (The marching band vision has already made news because Trump is having difficulty finding a championship high school marching band that is willing to play for his Inauguration.)
- Energy in the collective feels weak, anxious, crocodile (a dark beast) waiting to pounce from the corner; a lot of stress.
- An animal on its side – bad news for animal rights. (February 3rd the USDA stopped public reporting of animal abuses its inspectors find – a move that will prevent animal rights groups from stopping animal cruelty of horses, dogs, and farm animals around the country. Also this article, sent by a reader, may show why futher animal abuses may come true under Trump.)
- So much stress everywhere and emotions running high. (Survey finds Americans stressed out due to political developments).
- Bear fighting bull (the markets struggling which way to go); job losses
- Black river filled with mud or sewage…Chicago Fire;
- Largo Florida hotter than ever
- Oceans, cold, waves crashing, sailors
- People trying to have hope.
- Weary nation, tired people, renewal chaos, misunderstandings, time for change.
- Library, gunman, lady wearing pearl necklace
- Bottle rockets going up like 4th of July
- Heavy purple rain
- A realization of a new, harsh reality.
- Anxiety map of eastern half of U.S. with explosion around Texas and a drought symbol. Then a map of the whole U.S. changing into the shape of an elephant (Republican) who’s walking away from Congress. Shows the Capitol building. So much stress and headache. (I had this vision in August 2016 but just discovered it among some notes.)
- A giant caterpillar overlaid upon the Statue of Liberty, a parasite on liberty that is in an early phase of its growth. The Capitol Building with an elephant and a lion standing there. The caterpillar is an early stage of fascism, that will go into metamorphosis after it’s consumed its host. The lion is Trump and his team, symbol of fascism, and the elephant is the Republican party. This is a very ominous vision of where America is headed. (References to the Statue of Liberty cropping up in the news in January. Here’s one)
- Loss, all Hell breaks lose, an era of serious conflict begins in the U.S.
- Earthquake, Californa
- Uprisings in the U.S.
- Markets going crazy (not good), but no crash yet.
- NYC Financial centers showing their strength. (Vision was red, blood, bull, strength, NYC bull) – so earlier market volatility ends in bull direction. – (Note: War makes markets go up and thus the red and blood could be the impact of war on the market).
- Egypt, warfare
- Texas – Statue of Liberty
- Image of Volcano eruption (heard the word Vesuvius)
- Stars coming down from the Heavens.
- Euripides was right. [Euripides was ridiculed by his peers for being too liberal. He also wrote: “Expect the unexpected. What mortals dream, the gods frustrate; for the impossible, they find a way.” He was anti-war, against slavery, pro women, and critical of traditional religion.] (After the Muslim Ban on Jan. 30, 2017, many regretted voting for the current president).
- Football scandal
- More drought
- Congress coming apart
- Snowshoes, it’s hard work moving forward in the snow
- Chinese premier in the news – position on the U.S.?
- Canons shooting/secrecy, lies revealed with government
- Epidemic/health/farm animals- Africa)
- Medical breakthrough with ALS (In August 2016, Harvard scientists identified key instigator of nerve damage that may lead to treatment of this incurable disease, rendering this prediction more likely to happen by March 2017)
- Flooding rivers.
- Spring flowers blooming, water rising, unusually warm.
- Bees on cherry blossoms
- The Republican elephant on a street sign.
- Problem with drinking water, saw a pitcher turned upside down, was empty. Looks like a city, town houses, San Francisco?
- Airplane landing with a bump, mountains in the background, rugged terrain. A train goes by. Maybe it’s landing on a highway or small airfield (Standing Rock?)
- A breeze blowing but my vision was blocked because I didn’t want to see it.
- People dressed in white cleaning up a spill.
- A dark alley in NYC, a man with a cowboy hat.
- Republicans trying to amend the Constitution, take away rights. Laws to squash dissent. (in January several states trying to pass laws to prohibit peaceful protest)
- Violence in involving an American city, perhaps Detroit, involving packs of people like hunting packs.
- Possible riots, violence, possible terror attack.
- Small white flower coming out of the dirt, hope or an early spring.
- Mouth of the Hudson River as seen from sky. The Veranzano narrows, no bridge.
- Missiles, rockets launched.
- Rescue Tent village (lost girls of Africa?)
- Vatican speaks, upset with America.
- Medical advances.
- So much reframing of reality going on (government lie machine busy around the clock. (This was going on even before the the election but has taken on a whole new meaning under Trump)
- Congress in shambles.
- I feel a lot of fear.
- Abrupt endings, starvation, sad children, but new beginnings are germinating below the surface.
- Roman soldiers lined up in uniform. Ready for battle.(Europe)
- Confronting a harsh reality, lines of conflict are drawn.
- Injured people; waves made of rocks.
- A swimmer making the news.
- Markets still volatile,
- Capitol (Congress) has a big dollar sign on it (focused on budget), and it’s turned upside down (sign of dysfunction) (A Government Shut-down threat is looming over budget.)
- All good things must come to an end.
- World leaders getting together in a summit.
- Markets roiling over a map of the U.S. (U.S. government causing market instability).
- Market numbers /housing down.
- Stock market correction and later a rebound. (image of square root sign).
- Rainbow, peace (gay rights).
- Russian tanks, feels like a cold war.
- Germany crisis with refugees.
- Humid, very warm (New England).
- Church leaders coming together to make a statement.
- Shocking celebrity death, an American male, played a cowboy
- Worst nightmare
- People asking, “What’s happening? What’s going on? Something will happen that will shock everyone; the U.S. has entered into a new era.
- Heard the rallying cry: Texas, Texas, Texas (a reader was suggesting I was really hearing “Taxes, Taxes, Taxes.”) Might involve the Republican Congressional Bill to replace income taxes with just sales taxes, which would cause a huge shift of tax burden from the wealthiest to the poor and middle class or it might be a shocking event that happens during the Tax March planned on April 15th to demand that Trump reveal his tax returns.)
- Fire, smoke, American flag, U.S. soldiers
- Undergrads with no jobs. (when Obama left office, we had the lowest unemployment rate in a decade)
- Homelessness on the rise.
- Media reporting that economy is sinking.
- Elderly people’s bill. (Congress tries to gut Medicare & Social Security).
- Lightening strikes the housing market.
- Some calm in White House but only temporarily.
- Grave, mummy or body, grave diggers. (Holocaust graves looted in February 2017)
- Big snowstorm buries New England
- Climate shift, then flooding rain.
- Talk of war.
- Half of Americans are happy, half are so disappointed.
- A camp fire sending smoke high into the sky. A helicopter and a feeling of Standing Rock. Not good.
- Arrow pointing to a location in a village, angel rising, earthquake? Problems
- Tower records lights going out – bankrupt?
- Trump gaining confidence, moves with a swagger, meeting with more people than before, more relaxed. But underneath he’s in trouble.
- Calendar page for May is red. Then in July the color is blue (political colors)
- Steinbeck feeling like Grapes of Wrath. Heard the word: Dustbowl.
- J- Church burning, looks like a Christian church
- Gerti: Christian church peaceful, not burning.
- On the horizon there was a fire or explosion, it was dark.
- Standing Rock- spikes coming up out of the ground. The people’s heads were bowed down in defeat.
- Plane crash in the U.S.
- A dark funnel or cave collapsing. Worm tunnel.
- Nuclear missiles, North Korea intimidating South Korea?
- A massive international protest.
- Vision of Native Americans standing by a river, big jaws threaten to attack mercilessly. But Natives stand tall, sun glinting off their clothing, long black hair blowing in the breeze. True goodness. It is clear to all who is right and who is wrong.
- Someone being wheeled in a gurney. Standing Rock injured?
- Capitol Great Lakes (May-June vision)
- Markets upset – much volatility
- Consumer products in disarray. There was nothing to buy. Canned goods, Inflation, consumer demand down. Prices up. (This appears to be a temporary condition that hits the news and is later resolved.)
- Hard times, fear, depression.
- Homelessness, problems getting food.
- Pipeline in May laid over sacred land. (Hopi prophecy implies that laying pipeline (that they call the “black snake”) on sacred land will bring the end of a civilization).
- A veterans’ parade, but it’s empty.
- Problems with marine life.
- Heavy rains, sacred lands under threat – pipelines, drilling
- Farmers upside down (agriculture in trouble)
- World stops
- China, inner political strife
- Multiple births
- Big explosion, Southwest U.S.
- People are afraid
- Barbeques, wheel barrows
- More of the same solutions to the puzzle.
- Welfare benefits for children & families are in the news (under threat)
- Economy wavering
- Many Americans disillusioned
- Earth burning, agriculture and trees in the news.
- Crisis but Washington (Congress) is distant and unhelpful while crisis ensues.
- Prince marriage
- Space stars, new discovery. May be connected to worm tunnel. Space travel.
- Flowers everywhere – an uplifting landscape
- A negative story about Harvard University in the news.
- Veterans march, cannons and cannonballs, benefit for veterans.
- An important international council takes place, probably U.N.
- Doesn’t feel like summer, people cold walking down the street
- Lovers, meditators falling into grand canyon
- Loss of famous actress/performer
- Vacation down – not a lot of people taking time to vacation and go away.
- Weather a significant issue, terrorist activity here and abroad. Political fallout over security with mass transit.
- Standing Rock: Water rushing under pipeline, tank fire. March through June efforts made to prevent protesters from coming. Close down the airport. No one allowed in.
- Economy dips, housing goes down (see similar vision for April)
- Struggle in U.S. economy, including stock market
- Real estate slowing down
- Stock market down, dip in economy
- Fireman’s hat looms large due to issue surrounding their situation; appealing to Congress
- Propeller driven airplane (Amelia Earnhardt?)
- Layoffs/slow summer economically, people are cautious
- Water rising; whales at risk (Dozens of whales found dead off New Zealand, thought to be indication of earthquake).
- Ocean, Cape Cod, calm
- Israel protecting
- Marijuana legislation milestone
- New baby for royal family (Nov. 2016 British royals announce new baby expected for late Spring 2017).
- Statue of Liberty – water going over the top, (could be about seas rising in NYC or about erosion of liberty in the U.S.)
- Map of U.S. with pioneers traveling in covered wagons
- Doing it like Lincoln (probably about governing with country so split).
- Focus on Europe problems
- Military attacks, air strikes, western world attacks adversaries
- Sacred cow (Social Security) in the news as Republicans try to begin to dismantle it
- People in pain, begging to be helped, crowded at a platform
- Forest fires (June-July) West coast
- Talk of depression in America on the increase
- The strongest will win
- Image of hungry baby birds, dying, parched.
- Washington D.C. seen as the new Gotham.
- Roman soldiers hunkering down behind their shields, symbol of Europe taking a defensive posture.
- A bear in the night sky roaring (California in defiance of Trump).
- Standing Rock: Vision of a Native American dream catcher, prayers, a vigil, helicopters overhead.
- Confederate flag over the Capitol Building in Washington D.C. (I had this vision in August 2016 but just discovered it among my notes.)
- Submarine armed and ready, torpedos, (Could this be due to coming close to nuclear war? Submarines are armed with nuclear warheads to fire at a moment’s notice)
- In light of government abandonment there’s a greater focus in the private sector on caring for others – people and animals.
- Markets going up and down.
- Something happens during a cavern exploration near the ocean.
- Vacations are down – people are too poor.
- Strong winds on the beach, storms and danger – like the Caribbean islands.
- Not everyone engaged with national purpose. Large numbers of people want to move in an opposite direction.
- Anxiety in the collective
- NYC business’s booming in Manhattan.
- Shaky economy
- Employment suffering, waitresses, cab drivers etc. making less money.
- Boston is okay but rest of country is shaky economically.
- Zika hybrid, mosquitos worsening.
- Abraham Lincoln in the media.
- Texas drought, gun shells upside down.
- West coast forest fires all June and July.
- Fish in trouble.
- The museums in the news – Republicans trying to reduce government contributions
- Trouble in the Capitol, ruling party’s opponents deciding to wreak havoc, bringing down the house.
- Trees blown over in rows as if from a blast.
- Celebrations are canceled or carefully monitored.
- Fighting in Europe, in Germany?
A middle aged woman coming undone. She’s in a white suit and she’s on the ground facing out, clothes, dignity coming undone. (In July and August, the Trump campaign began flooding the internet with claims that HIllary Clinton was ill, had tripped while coming off a plane and off a podium. Then at a 911 ceremony, she fainted and much was made of it. Although she was never wearing a white suite, Clinton often wore white to honor the Suffragettes who wore white.
Laurel and Hardy in the news.
- A teepee under the night sky, empty but peaceful.
- Beautiful woman, blond, starlet, kissing a handsome male, a dog wagging his tail. I thought of malaria, then of children being protected by siblings.
- Large elephant facing off with Native American, Goliath ccompared to Native. Standing Rock.
- Bones found by an excavator in D.C.
- A beautiful landscape, climate is heating up but they aren’t paying attention.
- Standing Rock: Hordes of people coming down the road, stampeding. Shades of WW II, small artillery. Men with white mustaches, longish hair, old hippies, they look like army veterans.
- In a vision, I keep seeing the sign of infinity. Not sure what it means. Something spiritual going on, reminded me of the Tarot Magician, who is symbolized by Mercury, the messenger of the gods. (One suggestion from a reader involves the Mohawk Prophecy, see here and here)
- Famous leader lying in state.
- People gathered as far as the eye can see. Looks like Woodstock revisited. Hearts coming up from the crowd. Very beautiful feeling.
- Dark gathering of people, could be in Massachusetts, soldiers, crowds saying “down with the elephant.” (might be August or September).
- Tax issues – Trump making tax policy to lower taxes on the ultra rich, formalized.
- Streets filled with protesters, a big march.
- Cape cod tourism is down.
- Americans and Brits united, Brits walking away (Brexit).
- Soldiers rebel.
- Nuclear power plants in the news.
- Heat now an issue in the middle of the country.
- New resentment against immigrants. A new conservative movement forming.
- People looking for hope.
- Earlier visions of August 2017:
- Extreme market volatility
- Market drop. This may start in August, but worse in September.
- Uh oh (reference to the market)
- Economy down
- More stock market volatility – down, then back up
- Fear of another recession
- Rental market slow
- The Capitol under so much stress, fighting, no agreement, just a bunch of selfish rich bickering people who make a lot of money and do nothing to lead a country, let alone a world in trouble.
- Nuclear bomb explodes somewhere (hopefully underground)
- New DNA advances
- Crabs in the news.
- American fields/farmland in the news
- Scientific breakthrough, moral controversy.
- Waves crashing, problems with whales
- Folk festival extravanza
- Seismic readings high in the countryside.
- Vacation accident, murder famous family
- The International Monetary Fund in the news
- Strong female brewing, like a witch
- Arab men with staffs gathering in the mountains.
- Fish hanging upside down- symbol of fish in trouble
- Continued drought
- British Isles in the spotlight due to Brexit activity
- Water pouring over a dam. Floods in the U.S..
- A beautiful young Native woman, black hair, raised fist, a rallying cry, feathers, leadership position.
- The Christian Right dominates with their religious policy demands.
- Feeling of Nepoleon, all just a show. They act like they are royalty. (Trump and his family)
- Some states have become more generous to their people, in light of federal cut backs.
- The rise of kindness and giving.
- In Massachusetts, symbols of hearts, love and caring.
- In the Capitol, bags of money are changing hands. Capitol for sale. (This is not new but now it is over the top, shameless, rampant, Babylon)
- Womens’ issues on the table.
- Real estate low.
- Market volatility – not good.
- Kids going back to school with the weight of the world on their shoulders.
- DAPL(Standing Rock S.D., pipeline protests still in the news.
- Fish jumping out of the water – too warm.
- Markets tremble, jobs lost, fear, anger. Government unable to help. The world seems to be reeling from a tragic event.
- Hurricanes an issue.
- Market drop then rebound.
- Recession, market drop
- Landlords lowering rents.
- Housing sales down, American flag down (meaning crisis in government and U.S. standing in the world)
- Financial markets wild, image of capitol building in the background not doing anything to help.
- France in the headlines.
- Major disaster, people hurt.
- Stability, U.S. and West getting control of Iraq/Eqypt’s middle eastern areas where ISIS is.
- A large fish coming straight out of sea which is too hot for it – problem with too warm oceans for fish we eat. ( February 2017 study shows 2% drop in Oxygen levels in oceans, bad for fish and thus very bad for humans.)
- Somewhere on Eastern Europe Santa Domingo escape (what could this possibly mean lol?)
- Education, student rights an issue in the population.
- Stars coming down from heavens to help, a peace agreement
- Fires (widespread)
- Many men with guns lined up, soldiers, women waving – not the U.S.
- Something going on at Camp David or other presidential retreat – president retreating or holding secret meetings there? (After only a few weeks in office, president starts going away every weekend to his Florida hotel, staff leaks indicate he dislikes being president).
- Drought, whole U.S. heartland.
- Somebody golfing finds gruesome dead bodies.
- New t.v. coming out – new way of broadcasting.
- Symbol of the frog (Pepe the Frog has become an Alt Right (White Supremacist symbol. See here and here)
- Panama, the tropics in the media.
- Depression hits in the U.S. (I don’t think this is true economic depression, although a recession is coming), but it’s how people are feeling).
- Angels are everywhere at work, touching people’s lives, helping to give them hope. Hence there is a new rise in Angel consciousness.
- The prison system expanding and the latino illegal immigrants being pursued
- DNA discovery
- Improvement of food problems
- Halloween murders
- It seems our reality is being shaken. Fear and loathing are commonplace. Hope seems to be fading for a better outcome.
- Batman to the rescue. (We need him for moral support).
- NASA makes great discovery.
- Children’s entertainment in America, amusement projects in the media.
- Water issues and the Miami high life.
- Heroin use epidemic continues.
- Hawaii restaurant fire.
- Political disappointment, “business as usual” in President and Congress in spite of election mandate for change – Trump did not deliver on promises.
- Humanitarian aid to Africa
- People are depressed
- Scandal in White House.
- Death penalty abolished, many reforms.
- Stock market goes crazy in a bad way.
- Market rebounds.
- New science appears, cure for cancer?
- More drought in U.S.
- Real estate assessments down for the year.
- Athlete being wheeled in a gurney – injury at an athletic event?
The present federal government is symbolized by the Roman fasces (ax), symbol of central state harsh rule.
Tanks to keep law and order, people putting flowers in the guns of the tanks.
An angel stands over the land, sending hope and compassion to the downtrodden and dispirited.
Toilets and teapots. (Chinese government building public toilets to boost tourism).
Ghost towns out west (due to running out of water?)
Oscar Myers, hot dogs, etc. industry in the headlines.
People can’t control sadness
Image of windmill, the traditional Dutch kind. Probably about the rise of wind power.
Housing market down.
United Nations human rights issues emphasized.
New tax law proposed, not passed.
Religious breakdown, people are suffering
Crowds with arms, patriotism, not the U.S.
Trouble with fish due to climate changes – with deep ocean waters floating upwards are too warm for some fish to breathe.
Early winter in many places. Cold reaches southward (an effect of climate change). Not enough giving thanks. Confusion, anger. Economy weak.
Black cars, funeral of a public figure.
Middle Eastern men in robes meeting, discussing what to do.
An angel stands over the land. It’s a new age of giving.
Brexit issues coming to the forefront.
Political strife in Europe
Real estate is down, home sales values lost. (Note: we don’t know if this is just regional or more widespread).
Fighting– invasion of one place from another.
Image of an alligator with a woman inside. (what could this mean?)
Oil rig on fire
Capitol building on its side along with a map of the U.S. (A Congress that doesn’t function at a time when it is sorely needed).
Big fat bloated elephants (Republicans) meeting. So obese they can barely fit in a room to meet.
Norse men crossing.
Significant rift in the stock market.
Not a good Christmas financially
Star of David (Jewish) and lotus (Buddha)
Big explosion – a huge facility/industrial plant
Washington helping the homeless
Capitol building glowing red hot with conflict, rage, asserting itself.
A gasp for help. A descent, a spiral downward. Little respite during the holidays. Our world seems to be spinning beyond our control. No relief in sight. A dismal finish to the year.
People asking, “What now?”
Congress roiling in conflict and controversy. Issue is what to do about the president.
Power – the idea of a rigid controlling order in charge.
Upheaval around the world.
Chaos, wars, terrorism, America unsteady, Europe unsteady, worldwide turmoil
A heavy dark feeling surrounding the areas between India and Australia.
Beautiful woman wearing head scarves in support of Muslim women, the society’s most gorgeous women are turning head scarves into a fashion statement to support their Muslim sisters. (The vision showed up in Jan 2018 (see below). It turned out to be a protest poster to support Muslims, not a fashion statemen
A retro style in automobiles, back to the fifties look.
Elephants very fat, restless, feverish in their activity, people throwing rocks at them from the balcony.
Collective resolve to take action and get things done.
Protesting crowds gathered but fenced off, people reaching over the fence for food. Probably refugees trying to get into new country.
Town with tall steeples, then big fissure, earthquake.(see vision below that later in the year the fault line of the western U.S. is accentuated with the name San Bernardino).
Market volatile, much movement.
Animal extinction at the North Pole especially polar bears.
Korea: Health issues with Kim Jong-un.
Kim Jong-un: sometime this year he will be removed from power and North Korea and South Korea will become one.
Attention on North Pole: ice is gone.
Middle East problem and peace
Spiritual consciousness shift happening in the midst of so many problems..
Hunger on various fronts.
Big agreement signed
Stars and lights over the Great Lakes region– a promising part of the U.S. for the future (probably due to drought elsewhere and abundance of fresh water).
Many super storms in the U.S.
Chemicals raining into the ocean from a U.S. geo engineering project.
An island country swamped, barely alive.
War, genocide happening. (Report that As many as 13,000 people have been hanged in Saydnaya between September 2011 and December 2015.)
Symbol of elongated V. (one helpful reader, see comment on 12/28 from Army of Light, suggested it may refer to Vril & Donald Marshall and a sci-fi book about a subterranean race of angels.)
Hummingbirds in the news. (migration issues?)
Concern about new insect infestation in Latin America.
Elephants and Rhinos in the news – build an arc (An open range poacher-free zoo planned for Western Australia will save endangered species.)
Wendy’s hamburgers in trouble
Good fortune, winnings
Plague of yellow caterpillars in North America.
Baseball slow ticket sales at Fenway
Fool on a Hill (the song) is in the news.
Map of U.S. western fault line accentuated, San Bernardino accentuated.
Gorillas/chimpanzees, or orangutans in trouble.
Old fire engines with very shiny fireman’s hats on hood (have no idea what this is about lol)
2019 to 2020
2019: Donald Trump has become little more than a mailbox address. (In other words, he’s not accessible except as an address for people to write to). (One reader, Michelle, pointed out after seeing this vision, that Trump’s new hotel is housed in “The Old Post Office” on Pennsylvania Ave in DC (just down the street from the White House). Could those visions possibly mean he is living in his hotel instead of in the WH at that point in time?)
Donkey down and bound up. Republicans have taken control of everything.
2019: Large scale terrorist attack, has opponents of political party in power very afraid. (could be a state-run staged attack to spread fear and quell dissent).
Stress in the markets, serious volatility
“I told you so,” repetition of history, not learning from our mistakes (sounds like another market crash for same reasons as 1929 and 2008 crashes).
Women called upon to lead us out of so much trouble.
Spain – in for a big surprise involving the bull fight
New technolgocial discoveries bridging quantum physics
Lighthouse tragedy in Scotland
More peace in Middle East; U.S. is safe from attacks.
Everyone’s talking about Texas, not good.
People know the world cannot survive like this, new ideas, new concepts, must take over.
In some places — , people living on the streets, stray dogs, people looking for food in trash.
Western part of U.S. under stress due to drought.
Elephants and other beloved exotic animals disappearing. Build an ark!
Big oil fire on an ocean rig.
Too much water – flooding; huge storm with highway signs sideways.
Statutes falling, lions in charge (fascists).
More peaceful protests. Business people quitting jobs in realization of awakening
Masses pushing forward in V formation
Shopping box in the sky (Could be referring to the use of drones to deliver packages.) Articles appearing that Amazon has applied for patten to use drone warehouses in the future).
2019: White heart-centered compassion spreading.
Congress takes over or overshadows the executive branch.
Weather becoming a major concern everywhere in the world as it moves in the forefront of affecting the economy and many aspects of life.
So many displaced people.
Rubble from storm devastation, elevated temperatures, sea rising, floods.
The top of a large golden ball showing above the muck. Mud that is like glue. (These appear to be the aftermath of very high water flooding).
So much fire in the forests.
Change in US and the world, ready to become stronger, leave turmoil behind, tired of fighting, young people demanding change, young people making change.
Green movement increasing due to rising negative impact of climate.
Among the wealthy, taxes are down, but among some people, charitable giving is up. People are using charitable giving as a way to redirect their tax dollars away from the federal government.
Focus on small sea creatures – crustaceans, scientific findings about them that are relevant to the direction of our world.
Year covered with black mark, like redacted text not wanting to be seen.
Big political change afoot — a broom sweeping
A problem with holding elections. They try to cancel them.
No real election this year.
A flat grey sea.
The genie from Aladdin. Wishes abound in the culture.
Focus on Batman, the need for super heroes to inspire people.
Grizzly bear – Russia in power.
Trump: a giant mouse on two hooves (This vision matches a creature called the Chevrotain –a cute little mouse-eyed creature with “fangs that are fiercer than Draculas”. Check this out.)
Support for Muslim culture.
Vision of redacted images or text. It’s a cover up.
2021: (these visions were made in 2015)
Washington D.C. no longer relevant, a tiny factor in all that’s going on, separated from the rest of the country and out of touch. A Gotham.
Trump inaugurated again, another rigged election. (Will check again on this question to see if it still holds in the future).
More market upset.
Boys walking along road, like homeless in a war movie.
State of Texas in crisis.
Heavy rains, mudslides, floods, tornadoes.
Barbed wire fences, borders, people thrown into jail who aren’t legal – harsh response to illegal aliens. (On 2/17/17, Associated Press (a reputable media organization) reported that a draft White House memo surfaced proposing to use 100,000 National Guard troops to detain and deport unauthorized aliens. White House denies proposal)
Cars that drive themselves.
U.S. elections totally rigged and everyone knows it but they can’t do anything about it.
People becoming politically greener, as in a rising movement. More being put into legislation and action.
2022-2023 (these visions were made in 2015 & 2016)
Elephants (Republicans) fill the field in politics.
Coastal properties condemned at massive rates due to rising seas.
Seals in trouble.
War-like period, soldiers, guns.
Silence, a scene from after a storm: flooding has ceased, people in awe of devastation.
Image of German coat of arms bird, tilted at an angle.
People breaking down borders in other continents. They have to get away from their climate-devastated homelands in order to survive.
India subcontinent under stress, connected to U.S. issues.
Survival, income disparities more extreme than ever.
U.S. getting smaller in its standing in the world. Are we becoming a third world country due to income disparity, recession, and neglect of education and health care?
Massachusetts: map of state in the shape of a strong arm – not going along with federal authority, revolutionary spirit abounds.
2023 – Matriarchal woman winking. Attitude of “We’ve got this now”
Markets continued distress
Nuclear power plants by the sea in trouble.
Sun blazing like never before.
Crying, hungry babies, food rations.
Wind gusts, rain, eruptions, Mother Nature rebelling.
Settling in- a new groove.
Something that brightens everyone and opens hearts.
Government controlling masses.
No electricity, finding light.
Vision of Che Guevara on horseback, symbolizing the rise of revolutionaries.
This is the future now. Coming to understanding of what is and what needs to be done.
Great Lakes region is the soft landing for many (saw a vision of a trampoline that firemen use to save people).
Guns, shooting, lawlessness.
Lazy in the yard, rakes, rural scene, migration to farming areas.
Drought more severe (U.S.)
Refugees all over the place.
Mustaches in fashion.
Market rallies, up, up, up.
Awakening from bad dream
Men in life vests doing work, a scene from a flood.
Power shifts flip. (two years after making these prediction of a new beginning from the prior twenty years, we are finding articles (see here, here, and here) by sociologists and mathematicians that seek to explain why the late 2020’s will see a reversal of direction and new beginning).
Two women running for president.
Women in power.
Migration in U.S. northwesterly (from southern and eastern cities).
Build up. Structure for new way being put into place.
U.S. map with image of FDR – a New Deal.
Stock market goes up, up, up
War breaks out.
Arguing about new structures, people resistant to new ways
So many animals going extinct. Fires affecting koala bears 🙁
Image of a gun or rifle, representing lawlessness, vigilantes abound.
The rise of rail travel around the globe.
Oil and gas-fueled travel banned in many places.
Trees dying, huge forests appear swamped.
Map of U.S., a Continental Congress meets (symbolic of new grass roots legislative body that is an alternative to Congress.)
Image U.S. overlaid with an axel and the wheel. Symbolic of efforts to move economy forward without fossil fuel.
Man and dog by big river – that rural wilderness feeling.
Purple flags swaying, reminds me of Tibet
Fragmentation (not centralization) in the economy and government.
New generation of technology
Importance of China
Pacific Rim the focus of attention
Tom Sawyer images – return to rural living in America
Women in leadership
Mountain range exposed under melted ice, massive fish death
Problem with trees, need for trees that can survive these harsh conditions.
Hoping for a chance to recover.
2048 Largescale bird and fish migrations.
2050: Greenland turning green.
2051: Cloud around the U.S. Capitol, it is disconnected from the rest of the country.
2058: Small boat filled with people, some armed, crossing body of water.
2068: Mushroom shaped cloud – (nuclear explosion to block heat from sun?).
2072 Coast of eastern U.S. flooded 20-30 miles inland, mudflats.
2070-80: Peaceful scene of village in forested mountain region. Homes high in the mountains. Look like tree houses. Looks like ancient Japan
2080’s to 90’s: Atlantic seaboard feels and looks tropical and surprisingly beautiful and orderly, palm trees far north of where they used to grow, wind mills on the landscape – the old fashioned kind. U.S. becoming more rural again. Very peaceful feeling.
2100 Large parts of Florida covered in water and has become a sailboat playground.
Jan.- Market volatile but does not crash. (scary dip in market had people worried, but it recovered a month later)
Feb.- Stock market dip then recovers (looks like a square root sign
Stock market volatility.
Stress in the markets.
Economy, finances look good, stock market up
Brief dip in market, then up.
Economy, finances look good, stock market up.
May – Stock market crisis, wheel of down turning (EU exit causes markets to drop in late June)
July – Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply.
Stock market up and down (but no crash)
Bull’s head – a sign of bull market.
Crazy market, market drops steeply then bounces back half-way (this happened in October)
Money sign with a downward arrow. (This refers to the U.S. dollar index (DYX). The dropping DYX usually corresponds with market rise, which it did).
Good days for stock market, some people will be really happy, buying opportunities.
Stock market going crazy (new highs).
A bear roaring – sign of bear market coming or else a sign of Putin gloating over his triumph in affecting the U.S. election.
Stock market activity in the news, instability.
Financial markets in a square root sign (down then up -usually this is not good)
Real estate – for sale, an hour class, slower home sales, shadows of real estate signs
A torrent of trouble bursts upon us. Weather, economy, politics and foreign affairs.
Economy down, stock market down.
March – April
At first markets going crazy (not good), but no crash.
Bear fighting bull (the markets); job losses
Later – NYC Financial centers showing their strength. (Vision was red, blood, bull, strength, NYC bull) – so earlier market volatility ends with continued bull market.
Markets still volatile, Capitol (Congress) has a big dollar sign on it (focused on money), and it’s turned upside down (sign of dysfunction)
All good things must come to an end.
World leaders getting together/summit
Markets roiling over a map of the U.S., big waves
Market numbers /housing down
Stock market correction and later a rebound. (image of square root sign).
May 2017 –
Markets upset – much volatility
Consumer products in disarray. There was nothing to buy. Canned goods, Inflation, consumer demand down. Prices up. (This appears to be a temporary condition that hits the news and is later resolved.)
Hard times, fear, depression
Economy dips, housing goes down (see similar vision for April)
Struggle in U.S. economy, including stock market
Real estate slowing down
Stock market down, dip in economy
NYC businesses booming in Manhattan
Markets going up and down.
Vacations down – people can’t afford them.
Employment suffering, waitresses, cab drivers etc. making less money
Cape Cod tourism is down.
Extreme market volatility
Market drop. This may start in August, but worse in September.
Uh oh (probably a reference to the market)
More stock market volatility – down, then back up
Fear of another recession
Rental market slow
Real estate low
Market volatility – not good.
Market drop then rebound.
Recession, market drop
Landlords lowering rents
Housing sales down, American flag down
Financial markets wild, image of capitol building in the background not doing anything to help.
Depression hits in the U.S.
Stock market goes crazy in a bad way.
Nov 2017: Housing market still down
Brexit issues arise
Real estate is down, home sales values lost.
January 2018: Market volatile, much movement but crash not quite yet.
Bear market – markets drop down steadily like in 2008.
Stress in the markets, serious volatility
“I told you so,” repetition of history, not learning from our mistakes (sounds like another market crash for same reasons as 1929 and 2008 crashes).
2924: Markets continued distress
2028: Bull market – recovery
2032: Image U.S. overlaid with an axel and the wheel. Symbolic of efforts to move economy forward without fossil fuel.
FORUM ON WORLD PREDICTIONS
This section contains hundreds of visions from readers on the future of our world, as well as questions about the future posed to Jeanne and Graham, and their responses. For postings prior to February 1, 2017, go here.