FOR LATEST WORLD PREDICTIONS FOR 2016, 2017 and BEYOND, Go here
Below are a sample of the visions we’ve had for the past five years that have come true, starting with the most recent. Many were made from 12 to 24 months in advance. For visions from 2016 to 2100, go here.
- Stock market rally of 2011 that brought the market back from the 2008 crash,
- Winter of 2015 100 inches of snow in New England and record lack of snow in Alaska.
- Discovery of a new planet (extremely rare event)
- Departure of the last Pope (first to leave in 700 years).
- Several terrorist attacks
- Most of the major stock market movements.
- Much much more (see below)
EVENTS PREDICTED EACH MONTH:
- Good days for stock market, some people will be really happy, buying opportunities. (market reaches new highs)
- Standing Rock: For this month, we had these visions:
- “Cobra rears its head” (Standing Rock pipeline authorities face off with protesters as government gives protesters deadline.
- Standing Rock Pipeline – break through (December 4 is day of victory for protestors, although it’s temporary until Trump administration takes up the issue).
- Dec 19th: Trump will be elected by Electoral College.
- Ku Klux Klan rising again. (Klan celebrates Trump election as a victory for them ).
- Melt off in poles. (Surge in arctic temperatures reported even while north pole is in winter darkness.)
- Positive attention on the Great Lakes region. (Economic development experts put spotlight on Great Lakes region for the longer term due to the abundance of fresh water).
- Elton John in the news (Donald Trump claimed that Elton John was playing at his Inauguration and Trump’s team confirmed it, but Elton John said, “No way.”)
- Cowboy in a ten gallon hat – death of a celebrity. (Gene Wilder who played cowboy roles but was especially famous for his extra large top hat in his role as Willy Wonka)
- J. Edgar Hoover (Senator compares FBI director to Hoover, calling for his resignation. )
- NOVEMBER 2016
- At first Democrats are celebrating and then it turns to disappointment.
- Many peaceful protests in the U.S.
- Twitter explosion, how to stop Trump Electoral College.
- Terrible fire in the news. (San Francisco artists cooperative building goes up in flames, many deaths).
- Collective is boiling with rage, like a volcano ready to blow. (response to election)
- Racist incidents rising in the U.S.
- Suffragettes dancing in the streets (Women at the polls are dressing like the original suffragettes when they go to vote.)
- From joy to rage; jubilation: reserve/calm/despair (Public response to election results
- White donkey (Hillary and many women wore white in weeks before election to honor the Suffragettes) .
- Beauty Pageant – women rising (This is reference to the national press about Alicia Machado, 1996 Miss Universe winner who came out against Trump for publicly calling her names for weight gain).
- Candidate who is blue on the outside, red inside wins. (Trump ran on campaign that catered to the little guy, but has appointed an extreme red cabinet of billionaires with repressive policy backgrounds).
- American civil war – images of the 1860’s– the mood among Americans is getting like the Civil War.
- A candidate is chosen who makes an impact on international affairs. (Trump’s pro-Putin, anti NATO, anti China stance is expected to shift the balance of power around the world for the first time in decades).
- Scary terrorist attack close to the election (Ohio State University attack).
- One-eyed teddybear (According to reader Kevin S., the one eyed teddy bear is a UK national symbol to help children in need. Also another reader (Lutesia) informed us that a national telethon to support children in need raised a record amount, and its long-time presenter, Terry Wogan, just died sparking a national outpouring of grief over the loss. Amazing that this vision came from an American who had no knowledge of the symbol or the UK events surrounding it.)
- Nuclear bomb goes off somewhere (not on this planet) (North Korea detonates nuclear bomb underground)
- Focus on some whales (29 whales wash up dead on German beaches due to plastic in their stomachs – brings focus to ocean pollution.)
- Airplane wings (finding from a lost plane) (In August, Australian officials announced that a wing found near Tanzania is likely that of missing Malaysian fight MH370.)
- Hillary ahead (The democratic nominee pulls way ahead in the polls this month after a tape was released of the republican nominee stating he regularly assaults women he’s attracted to).
- High tension power lines in the news (Millions without power due to Hurricane Matthew downing high tension power lines).
- Jellyfish (climate change in the oceans). (Series of articles about protecting power stations from jellyfish swarms)
- Food poisoning, mushrooms (L.A. school children consumed wild poison mushrooms).
- For the past two years, we’ve seen several visions of a large storm hitting the Florida Panhandle in August/September (September 1, 2016 Category 1 Hurricane hits Florida Panhandle, then travels up east coast)
- Male artist adrift at sea, storm broken boat window (September 19, 2016: It was a woman, not a man, who was stuck on a cargo boat for weeks when the cargo company’s boats could not dock due to bankruptcy.)
- Mountains near Mexico, so long Ohio (This is about an Ohio zoo’s efforts to save the Monarch Butterfly by breeding and releasing them in hope that they will successfully migrate to the mountains of Mexico. Barbara Kingsolver wrote about this issue in her novel Flight Behavior)
- Child upside down – tears in the collection (Video footage of child found upside down 17 hours after Italy earthquake).
- Pre WWII vintage plane dug up (Norwich England WWII plane dug up in August)
- Airplane wings (In August, Australian officials announced that a wing found near Tanzania is likely that of missing Malaysian fight MH370. Next a team of scientists has floated six wing flap replicas near the the found wing to track their float paths.)
- Paul McCartney truth revealed. (Huff Post revealed that Paul and then wife Linda had made a Simpson character become a vegetarian as a condition for appearing on the show.)
- Boat people, Trump with downward arrow (Trump took strong stand against refugees being allowed into the U.S. The downward arrow may also refer to the downturn in Trump’s poll numbers that occurred in mid August, two involved his position against immigrants.)
- Attention to the Southeastern U.S. ( Louisiana floods.)
- African people – little is known (Video about the lost girls of Chibok released by Boko Haram captors. Still little is known.)
- Bone discovery (Oldest human bone found in Saudi Arabia).
- World grief, some expression of grief (Image of dazed Aleppo child pulled from bombed building goes viral sparking public grief reaction for the fate of children of war.)
- Not much rain in New England (severe drought announced for parts of Massachusetts in July and August).
- Camp fossils (3.7 billion year old fossils found in Greenland, may be oldest signs of life on earth, Washington Post 8/31/16)
- Drought will worsen in New England (Drought worsens in New England).
- Massive tree deaths in New England due to drought. (N.E. trees dying due to drought).
- Secret service – Security breach – all hell breaks loose (This could refer to the large-scale Kremlin email hack of the Democratic National Convention data that occurred the last week of July).
- I saw this vision last November before it came out in the news: Russian president Putin up to something secretive (in July Putin’s operatives hacked and published DNC emails and used their findings to embarrass the Democratic Party.
- A bear coming right in our door (feeling that Putin is up to something invasive to the U.S. (DNC emails hacked by hackers associated with Russia; hackers were named “cozy bear” and “fancy bear”.)
- Another terrorist attack in France. Children, babies in hopsitals, grief, lots of people in chaos. (Nice, France attack (7/14/`6)
- Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply but later rebounded.
- Waterfalls/Niagra Falls in the news. (New World Daily News, a fictional news outlet, issued a fake story that went viral claiming that a Nazi submarine was discovered in Lake Ontario near Niagra Falls).
- Black car with hood up. Men in suits and wearing fedora hats. (See images of Boris Johnson booed as he enters his car protected by police in fedora hats after Brexit vote.)
- Risky politics (this term is increasingly used to describe Donald Trump’s line of attack which is considered risky for getting support).
- Suspension bridge with cars, unsteady (see April vision of collapsed suspension bridge) Nepal bridge collapses killing dozens.
- Big boats, ships, boats that carry cargo (Panama Canal in late June opened its $5 b expansion that enables it to hold mega-sized ships).
- Middle eastern priests, white robe gold sash, “you all must die” – priests, young man with beard and moustache close short beard, maybe beheaded. (In July a French priest was murdered by a jihadist who fit the description above.http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/).
- Abortion rights (On 6/27/16 the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down Texas regulations that severely limited abortion clinics for supposedly medically necessary reasons. Supreme Court found that the Texas regulations are illegal because prevent women from getting abortions.)
- A coliseum, drones overhead (Unauthorized drones flew over Olympic stadium).
- Parades/calm/cluelessness. People don’t know of what’s coming to them. (This turned out to be the Bastille Day celebration in Nice on July 14 that was disrupted by mass killing).
- Supreme Court major ruling (in June Supreme Court knocked down Texas law that had limited abortion clinics)
- The planet Mars in the news. Robot strength (NASA released 1,000 images of Mars taken by robot).
- Seismic readings off the charts in the heartland (Oklahoma authorities report a dozen seismic quakes in one week in July, 888 quakes last year, a 50% increase over the prior year due to fracking).
- Chaos in England (Upset and chaos following the Brexit vote).
- Words, words, words — politicians. (Trump’s wife’s plagiarism speech caused explosion of media analysis of the words she chose.)
- Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply. In July market went to new highs.
- Women Triumvirate (three in power) ♀♀♀ Now that Theresa May is the new UK prime minister, we are now seeing the rise of a triumvirate of female power in the West: May in the UK, Clinton first democratic nominee in the U.S., and Merkel in Germany.
- Terrorist attack involving a woman in the UK [on June 16th a woman MP was murdered by a right wing extremist].
- Economy: Market drops and rebounds like a square root sign in summer. On June 24th, market plunged and later rebounded.
- Melting ice caps in the news. (June: Respected scientist predicts Arctic will be melted by end of summer 2016; Astrophysicist Stephen Hawking makes statement about melting ice caps and runaway global warming to eventual Venus-like temperatures.)
- Giant Alligator (June 15: Tragedy at Disney resort when Alligator grabs and drowns toddler by a lagoon. The animal was too large and strong for the father to pry open its mouth).
- Dictator power (This is about Donald Trump’s admiration of dictator’s Vladimir Putin, North Korea’s Kim Jong-un, and China’s leaders for their strength. Trump’s new campaign head Paul Manafort represented some dictators in other countries.
- Republican party has leadership vacuum (vision of crowds of people with hole in the middle). (This started in early October 2015 when House Speaker resigned followed by his replacement dropping out of the running. As of June 2016 this vacuum continued in the presidential race where Republican Party leadership & wealthy patrons unhappy presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump.)
- Super sized Hurricane (see similar vision above from different reader) (Taiwan typhoon July 7th, category 4)
- Planned Parenthood in the news again. (PP Ohio extends restraining order).
- Much political bargaining going on in Texas – Republican party. (Party trying to unify under the presumptive nominee)
- Massive fish deaths (widespread reports of millions of fish washing up in Vietnam, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile with explanations still unknown but possibly Fukushima, ocean warming from climate change, other pollutants)
- Easter Island in the news. (New study refutes old findings that humans caused the deforestation and demise of inhabitants)
- People cheering, tickertape, B is for Bernie (Sanders draws big crowds at rallies)
- Bad, bad, bad (American political scene and how it affects the Collective) (Trump supporters bring violence, racism, white supremacy to rallies and these sentiments are spreading throughout the Collective.)
- Caucasian fist/black convertible: (Trump ties to White Supremacists in the news)
- The Beatles in the news. (Sony buys rights to their music)
- Market correction – like square root sign (brief dip then recovery in April)
- Pope making a big statement (Pope makes big statement on marriage)
- Famine in South America (Drought and impending famine calls for faster action)
- Talk of war in Europe. (After Brussels, more talk of allies invading Syria, which Russians have said would start WWIII.)
- Cloud seeding, toxic rain (California seeds clouds, spurs some fears)
- Upset in primary (Ohio on March 15 when Kasich beats Trump)
- Fish – problems with seas (El Nino escalates sea warming and impact on fish).
- Economy, finances look good, stock market up. (new highs in April)
- Coffee beans in the news (two breaking stories this month on coffee beans: counterfeit beans and lung-disease-causing chemicals in coffee plants).
- Contaminate water, more cases (Flint Michigan lead water poisoning)
- Latest climate study by world’s most famous climate scientist begins to fall in line with my predictions made years ago for 20 to 80 foot sea level rise by end of century.
- Refugee riots in Europe. (violence breaks out at Greek/Macedonian border as Syrian/Iraqi/Afghanistan refugees try to get to Germany).
- Denver Broncos win the Super Bowl (Broncos win the Super Bowl).
- New roots found for human being in Africa (Feb.11 news story: Early hominins bone fossils over 2 million years old found in South Africa caves ).
- Heightened racism and phobias, backlash. (Trump rallies filled with racism and intolerance)
- Cuba in the news. (Obama makes historic visit to Cuba in March).
- Stock market dip then recovers (looks like a square root sign)
Call (781-239-3489), text (781-820-2299) or email Jeanne for a reading.
- China in the news (China stock market crashes January 5 sending U.S. Markets spinning throughout the month).
- Market volatile but does not crash.
- New planet discovered (a planet the size of Neptune is discovered in January)
- A lot of elephants — Republican party – Too many presidential candidates. (media complaints of too many candidates)
- Miss America on the stage (This was actually about the Miss Universe Pageant in which the announcer mistakenly gave the award to the runner up and then had to reverse his announcement and take the award away from her, making infamous pageantry history.)
- Disappointing holiday season (Retail sales were down in December.)
- ISIS attacks escalate (Paris attacks kills 150 on 11/13/15; Beirut attacks kill 43 on 11/12/15; Russian airplane downed over Egypt on 10/31)
- Something dark happening below the surface (international secret plans) (When I had this vision, I thought of Putin)
- Royalty News [Kansas City Royals win the World Series.]
- “Haiti in the News.” (Haiti made international news on October 16 when a Tennessee woman missionary who ran an orphanage was shot down while driving in her car; and one of her orphans was abducted.)
- “Political shifts as Republicans realign themselves creating crises in governing.” (House Speaker Boehner resigns amidst an apparent crisis of conscience, following Pope Francis’s Congressional address. His replacement then implodes from inadvertently admitting party wrong-doing, then drops out of the running, leaving political chaos in the Republican party).
- “Big ship sinks in hurricane, lives lost” (Cargo ship El Faro sinks in Hurricane Joaquin in near Bermuda on October 1, 33 lives lost).
- “Clean up after Storm in the Southeast” (Early October, widespread damage and flooding from Hurricane Joaquin in Bermuda, the South Carolina coast, and the Maryland shore.)
- “News about the plight of elephants and rhinos”(Two news events have occurred since we saw this vision:(1) Guardian story about the plight of rhinos; and (2) Iconic African elephant shot by big game hunter brings back awareness of the plight of elephant-thanks to Eric E. for alerting us to these stories ).
- “Whales in trouble” (recent die-off of whales near British Columbia has scientists speculating that rising ocean temperatures are causing lethal algae blooms that are killing off whales and other marine life).
- “Big trees beautiful but something dying inside their trunks.” (10/1/15 Scientific American published international study that big trees (including the great red woods) are the first to die in drought; they predict 80% of trees will die from global warming droughts around the globe).
- “Tears (worldwide tears shed over children), loss” (Capsized immigrants’ boat washes drowned child to shore for all the world to see and mourn).
- “Image of a yoke: people burdened, displaced, sad, hanging heads, especially the men”. (plight of Syrian immigrants who were stopped in their efforts to make it to Austria and Germany).
- Predicted for late August: “Stock market in the shape of a hook, i.e., market drops then rebounds higher than where it was before the drop.” August 23rd market dropped over 1,000 points. Then began to rebound and eventually fully rebounded and rose higher.
- “Something happens to Facebook” ( Thanks to Peter A. who emailed us that FB just added a new dislike button. They also announced this month they had a billion users in one day)
- “More on missing plane & plane crash in Pacific”: These visions are about the August 5th announcement that authorities found a wing of the Malaysian Airline.http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/world/mh370-investigation/
- “Heat, heat, heat”: (Heat index reaches 165 in Iran and Iraq as heat dome settles over the region. Also severe heat wave spreads cross Europe http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2015/06/30/intense-heat-wave-spreading-through-europe-temperatures-rising-above-40-c/)
- “Heavy rain, big waves” (Above-average monsoon season: over 300 mm of rain in 24 hours floods Mumbai, India)
- “Twenty-five states have legalized gay marriage” (predicted a year earlier: in April 2015, media announced that 30 states and District of Columbia have legalized same sex marriage.)
- “Hillary decides to run” (predicted a year earlier, announced in April 2015)
- “New royal baby” Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2, 2015. We made this prediction on Jan. 10, 2014 for May of 2015, a year and five months earlier.
- “Major discovery of sunken ship and treasure” In late April 2015, a major discovery was made of a 15th century German ship filled with gold and jewels off the coast of Finland.
- “Teddy Roosevelt loses an eye,” We made this prediction in January 2014 for the January 2015 without a clue what it meant. Then a reader emailed that it referred to an aircraft carrier called The USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier that is equipped with surveillance planes called Hawkeyes and Super Hornets. In May 2015, one of the Teddy Roosevelt’s planes crashed into the Persian Gulf. The pilot ejected safely.
- “Donkey bucks — Democrats refusing to go along with Republican agenda”. Predicted for April. On April 25th, in the annual Correspondents Dinner, the President made a play on words about his “buck-et” list of actions he intends to make in the remainder of his term. Our vision which was made months before the president’s speech was written, both literally and figuratively predicted this event.
- “Electrical bolts — Tesla in the news”. Predicted for April 2015. On April 30th, Tesla unveiled a battery pack that will store solar energy worldwide in hopes to revolutionize the power market away from fossil fuels.
- “Bats”. Predicted for April 2015 and right on schedule, news broke that Chinese scientists discovered an ancient dinosaur who resembles a bat. Images of these “bats” appeared in the news.
- “Storm at sea. Lives lost, ship sunk.” A 152 person Russian trawler sinks on 4/1/15, at least 56 lives lost.
- “Shouts of “No Justice! No Peace!” Another unarmed African American man is shot by police on April 4. This time, the officer is charged with murder.
- “Libraries lose funding” 15 states have cut library funding from January to March: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, West Virginia and Vermont, as well as protectorates Puerto Rico, Guam, the Marshall Islands.
- “Airplane crashing into a mountainside” Likely a vision of the German airlines crashing into the French Alps) We’d seen this vision in January of 2014.
- “Sea serpents” – Predicted for March, a 400-800 pound giant stingray was caught of the coast of Thailand in March. A Giant squid also washed ashore in New Zealand in early May.
January- February 2015:
- February prediction of “market correction and rebound higher” came true.
- “Great Snows in New England.” Retired lawyer Bill Mahan saw this a year before it happened, using the exact words used by the mainstream media to describe the record 10 feet of snow that hit N.E.
- “Inuit in Trouble.” Also from Bill Mahan, a reference to the problems plaguing Alaska that did not see snow this winter and is warming much faster than the rest of the country. Alaska’s Iditarod race that had to be moved 400 miles north due to lack of snow, some of the state’s coastal villages are becoming submerged, and it’s entire ecology is in trouble.
- “Chaos, fire, people running away from homes,” and “pink sky railroad news.” Oil train accident in West Virginia on 2/17/15 that caused half mile evacuation and oil leakage into major water supply.
Highlights of Earlier Predictions that came true:
- Most major climate events in the Northeast U.S.for past five years. came true precisely during the month predicted, including Hurricane Irene, Hurricane Sandy, and October surprise snow storm of 2012.
- The historic November 2012 stock market rally that returned the market to new highs from the crash of 2008. Our vision for November: “Bull with extra large horns on rampage (interpretation: stock market moving up).” We have since seen dozens of stock market shifts that came to be.
- The resignation of the Pope in February 2013, a resignation that had not happened in 700 years. The new Pope was elected in March. Our vision was for April: “Something going on with the Pope; he’s sick or passes.”
- Newtown tragedy of December in 2012. Our vision: “Tears” and “Children in Line,” which had been the widely circulated photo of teachers leading a line of children from the tragedy.
- Obama winning the 2008 and 2012 election. A year before the 2008 election, someone had asked me who would get the Democratic nomination. I couldn’t tell. So I focused my inner eye on Inauguration Day and saw an African American man on the podium being sworn in.
- Elizabeth Warren’s election to the U.S. Senate November 2012 and subsequent prominence in the U.S. political scene. Our vision: three of us had seen a blond woman as the most important event of the 2012 elections other than the president. For my part, her face and blond hair filled my inner screen, as if this was a big deal that was going to happen. We didn’t know who she was at the time because she had not yet emerged as a front runner, but I figured it out as the election drew near.
- Government shutdown in September 2013. Our vision: “a strongman bouncing a bull up and down, as if controlling the economy.”
- The Boston Marathon bombing April 2013 including our vision of a dark undercurrent underway in the months leading up to it. Our visions: “No one is going to understand any of this,” “a major terrorist attack,” “a city-wide celebration,” something dark unfolding.”
- New Boeing 747 getting grounded
- A dry ice explosion at Disneyland that was at first thought to be a terrorist attack. Our vision for that month: “Something happens in Disneyland, in Fantasyland, outside Peter Pan’s Ride.”
- The Mary Poppins movie. Saving Mr. Banks seen months before announced.
- Congress actually agrees on something. Congress lifted the Sequester for air traffic controllers so they could take recess without airport delays.
- Scandal of horse doping in Dubai
- British royal pregnancies. Our vision: too many to include here. See posts–all predicted long before pregnancy occurred and all right on schedule.
- Unique astrophysicists’ discoveries. Our vision: “New light discovery.”
For a reading email Jeanne.
You may also like