Below are the predictions we’ve made for the past five years that have come true, starting with the most recent. Also check the World Predictions Forum for more predictions and check the World Predictions page for continual updates in the timeline.
- For the past two years, we’ve seen several visions of a large storm hitting the Florida Panhandle in August/September (September 1, 2016 Category 1 Hurricane hits Florida Panhandle, then travels up east coast)
- Tornado warning. (Although September is no tornado season, there was a rare tornado in Concord, Massachusetts on August 21st).
- Male artist adrift at sea, storm broken boat window (September 19, 2016: It was a woman, not a man, who was stuck on a cargo boat for weeks when the cargo company’s boats could not dock due to bankruptcy.)
- Small motor boat – vision of something big in the news, (This was the tragedy of Florida Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez whose motor boat was found overturned on September 25. The image of the boat overturned on a jetty dominated the news after the tragedy).
- Mountains near Mexico, so long Ohio (This is about an Ohio zoo”s efforts to save the Monarch Butterfly by breeding and releasing them in hope that they will successfully migrate to the mountains of Mexico. Barbara Kingsolver wrote about this issue in her novel Flight Behavior)
- Tree deaths in New England from drought (Drought stressing trees)
- Child upside down tears in the collection (Video footage of child found upside down 17 hours after Italy earthquake).
- The polls: “The numbers go up and the numbers go down; what”s in a number?” (Presidential race poll numbers have been roller coaster since conventions.)
- Foot of Eiffel tower (Terrorist activity nearby.)
- Pre WWII vintage plane dug up (Norwich England WWII plane dug up in August)
- Airplane wings (In August, Australian officials announced that a wing found near Tanzania is likely that of missing Malaysian fight MH370. Next a team of scientists has floated six wing flap replicas near the found wing to track their float paths.)
- Paul McCartney truth revealed. (Huff Post revealed that Paul and then wife Linda had made a Simpson character become a vegetarian as a condition for appearing on the show.)
- Court room with military presence (Trump’s recommendation that U.S. citizen terrorists should be prosecuted in military tribunals may have merit, says reporter.)
- Boat people, Trump with downward arrow (Trump took strong stand against refugees being allowed into the U.S. The downward arrow may also refer to the downturn in Trump’s poll numbers that occurred in mid August, two involved his position against immigrants.)
- Abundance of grapes (was a good year for grapes).
- African people: “little is known. (Video about the lost girls of Chibok released by Boko Haram captors. Still little is known.)
- Women in politics, becoming stronger, rising female power.
- Drought, fire in so many places (California fires from drought reach epic proportions; also Idaho huge forest fire expected to burn through October).
- Bone discovery (Oldest human bone found in Saudi Arabia).
- World grief, some expression of grief (Image of dazed Aleppo child pulled from bombed building goes viral sparking public grief reaction for the fate of children of war.)
- Not much rain in New England (severe drought announced for parts of Massachusetts in July and August).
- Camp fossils (3.7 billion year old fossils found in Greenland, may be oldest signs of life on earth, Washington Post 8/31/16.)
- Big waves. (In August, scientists discovered and tracked deep waves in the North Atlantic that traveled through the earth to Japan, increasing seismic knowledge.
- Nantucket in the news (Manatee out of place off Cape Cod and Nantucket makes news).
- Drought will worsen in New England and there will be massive tree deaths. (Drought worsens in New England). (N.E. trees dying due to drought).
- Plumed hats as in the musketeers, horse processions (Rio Olympics opening ceremonies).
- Secret service. Security breach. All hell breaks loose. (This likely refers to the large-scale Kremlin email hack of the Democratic National Convention data that occurred the last week of July and continued to dominate news in August).
- A bear coming right in our door (feeling that Putin is up to something regarding the U.S. and Middle East. (DNC emails hacked by hackers associated with Russian spy group; hackers were named “cozy bear” and “fancy bear”.)
- Another terrorist attack in France. (Although the Nice attack (7/14/16) was not by ISIS but rather it was another lone mentally ill homicidal/suicidal person similar to the Orlando attack, the public is viewing it as terror, so our vision has come true.
- Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply then later rebounded.
- Waterfalls/Niagra Falls in the news. (New World Daily News, a fictional news outlet, issued a fake story that went viral claiming that a Nazi submarine was discovered in Lake Ontario near Niagra Falls).
- Children, babies in hopsitals, grief, lots of people in chaos. (Nice, France killings across from Children”s Hospital).
- Black car with hood up. Men in suits and wearing fedora hats. (See images of Boris Johnson booed as he enters his car protected by police in fedora hats after Brexit vote. this month.)
- Healthy water (Flynt news) (Flynt, Michigan to replace up to 250 water lines.)
- Hillary on the podium (at the DNC which is July 25-28.) (Clinton gets the nomination and makes the keynote speech. This vision was posted two years ago.)
- Risky politics. (This term is increasingly used to describe Donald Trump’s line of attack which is considered risky for getting support).
- Middle East, ISIS continues to strike. (Nice, France attacks.)
- Extra big boats, ships, boats that carry cargo in the news. (Panama Canal in late June opened its $5 billion expansion that enables it to hold mega-sized ships).
- Middle eastern priests, white robe gold sash, “you all must die. ” Priests, young man with beard and moustache close short beard, maybe beheaded. (see similar vision one of us had earlier). (In July, a French priest was murdered by a jihadist who fit the description above.http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/).
- Abortion rights in the news. (On 6/27/16 the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down Texas regulations that severely limited abortion clinics for medically necessary reasons. Supreme Court found that the Texas regulations are illegal because they are designed to prevent women from getting abortions.)
- A coliseum, drones overhead (Unauthorized drones flew over Olympic stadium).
- Hillary is the candidate with Bernie dictating to his supporters who they should support. (On 7/12, Sanders endorsed Clinton and asked his supporters to work and vote for her. This prediction was originally made for September).
- Parades/calm/cluelessness. People don’t know of what”s coming to them. (This is likely the Bastille Day celebration in Nice, France on July 14 that was disrupted by mass killing).
- Supreme Court major ruling (in June Supreme Court knocked down Texas law that had limited abortion clinics.)
- College education finance reform (Clinton calls for college debt-free plan).
- The planet Mars in the news. (This month NASA released 1,000 images of Mars).
- Robot strength (Mars photos taken by NASA robot.)
- People start to worry more. (After Orlando and Nice attacks, more people are getting frightened).
- Soviet Putin up to something secretive. (In July Russian government hacked and published DNC emails and used their findings to embarrass the Democratic Party.)
- Seismic readings off the charts in the heartland (Oklahoma authorities report a dozen seismic quakes in one week in July, 888 quakes last year, a 50% increase over the prior year due to fracking).
- Chaos in England (Upset and chaos following the Brexit vote).
- Words, words, words. About politicians. (Trump’s wife’s plagiarism speech caused explosion of media analysis of the words she chose.)
- Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply. In July market went to new highs.
- Women Triumvirate (three in power) â€â€â€ Now that Theresa May is the new UK prime minister, we are now seeing the rise of a triumvirate of female power in the West: May in the UK, Clinton first democratic nominee in the U.S., and Merkel in Germany.
- Black car with hood up. Men in suits and wearing fedora hats. (See images of Boris Johnson jeered as he enters his car protected by police in uniforms and fedora hats after Brexit vote.)
- Big boats, ships, boats that carry cargo (Panama Canal in late June opened its $5 b expansion that enables it to hold mega-sized ships).
- Abortion rights (On 6/27/16 the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down Texas regulations that severely limited abortion clinics for supposedly medically necessary reasons. Supreme Court found that the Texas regulations are illegal because prevent women from getting abortions.)
- Terrorist attack involving a woman in the UK
[on June 16th a woman MP was murdered by a right wing extremist].
- Much political bargaining going on in Texas – Republican party. (Party trying to unify under the presumptive nominee)
- Massive fish deaths (widespread reports of millions of fish washing up in Vietnam, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile with explanations still unknown but possibly Fukushima, ocean warming from climate change, other pollutants)
- Easter Island in the news. (New study refutes old findings that humans caused the deforestation and demise of inhabitants)
- People cheering, tickertape, B is for Bernie (Sanders draws big crowds at rallies)
- Europe and U.S.A. talks/strategizing (European Union in jeopardy).
- Bad, bad, bad (American political scene and how it affects the collective) (Trump supporters bring violence, racism, white supremacy to rallies and these sentiments are spreading throughout the collective.)
- Caucasian fist/black convertible: (Trump ties to White Supremacists in the news)
- The Beatles in the news. (Sony buys rights to their music.)
- Market correction, like square root sign which means dip then recovery. (Brief dip then recovery in April.)
- Pope making a big statement. (Pope makes big statement on marriage.)
- Famine in South America. (Drought and impending famine result in calls for faster action)
- Talk of war in Europe. (After Brussels, more talk of allies invading Syria, which Russians have said would start WWIII.)
- Cloud seeding, toxic rain. (California seeds clouds, spurs some fears.)
- Upset in primary. (Ohio on March 15 when Kasich beats Trump.)
- Economy, finances look good, stock market up. (New highs in April.)
- Climate fluctuating, more snow/spring flowers not sure what to do (In New England, warm weather followed by freezing and snow killed off early flowers).
- President signs gun legislation. Vision of Capitol Building and a big gun. (On January 4, President announced gun regulations that force gun sellers to do background checks).
- Coffee beans in the news (Two breaking stories this month on coffee beans: counterfeit beans and lung-disease-causing chemicals in coffee plants).
- Contaminate water, more cases. (Flint Michigan lead water poisoning, more cases in the news.)
- Nicole Kidman marriage in the news. (10th anniversary to Keith Urban in the news)
- Latest climate study by world’s most famous climate scientist begins to fall in line with our predictions for 20 to 80 foot sea level rise by end of century.
- Refugee riots in Europe. (Violence breaks out at Greek/Macedonian border as Syrian/Iraqi/Afghanistan refugees try to get to Germany).
- Denver Broncos win the SuperBowl. (Denver Broncos win the SuperBowl.)
- New roots found for human being in Africa (Feb.11 news story: Early hominins bone fossils over 2 million years old found in South Africa caves).
- After a snowless winter so far, snow storms start to pummel the Northeast (two storms hit Northeast by February 8 after snowless winter.)
- Snowstorms, happy winter, fluffy snow, ice storms in February. (First Northeast storm 2/5/16; second northeast storm 2/8/16)
- Heightened racism and phobias, backlash. (Trump rallies filled with racism and intolerance)
- Cuba in the U.S. news. (Obama makes historic visit to Cuba in March).
- China in the international news. (Chinese buy Greek port, gateway to Asia, Eastern Europe and North Africa).
- Stock market dip then recovers (looks like a square root sign). Stock market makes strong dip, signifying investor worries that crash is coming, but then it recovers.)
- Great movie makes the scene (Best picture announced this month – Spotlight)
- China in the news. (China stock market crashes January 5 sending U.S. Markets spinning throughout the month).
- Market volatile but does not crash.
- New planet discovered (A planet the size of Neptune is discovered in January) NOTE: THIS IS A VERY RARE OCCURRENCE AND A SPECIAL PSYCHIC HIT BECA– USE OF THAT.
- New England: not a lot of snow. (1/22-1/23 Huge snow storm in mid Atlantic states but New England still doesn’t get much snow.).
- A lot of elephants — Republican party – Too many presidential candidates. (Media complains of too many candidates.)
- Miss America on the stage (This was actually about the Miss Universe Pageant in which the announcer mistakenly gave the award to the runner up and then had to reverse his announcement and take the award away from her, making pageantry history, in not a good way.)
- Disappointing holiday season (Retail sales were down in December.)
- ISIS attacks escalate. (Paris attacks kill 150 on 11/13/15; Beirut attacks kill 43 on 11/12/15.
- Something dark happening below the surface International secret plans, Putin. ( Six months later, news surfaced that he had been planning to help Trump get elected.)
- Attention towards U.S. West coast. (San Bernardino attack)
- Royalty News. (Kansas City Royals win the World Series.)
- Haiti in the News. (Haiti made international news on October 16 when a Tennessee woman missionary who ran an orphanage was shot down while driving in her car; and one of her orphans was abducted.)
- Political shifts as Republicans realign themselves creating crises in governing. (October 9 House Speaker Boehner resigns amidst an apparent crisis of conscience, following Pope Francis’s Congressional address. His replacement then implodes from inadvertently admitting party wrong-doing, then drops out of the running, leaving political chaos in the Republican party).
- Big ship sinks in hurricane, lives lost. (Cargo ship El Faro sinks in Hurricane Joaquin near Bermuda on October 1, 33 lives lost).
- Clean up after Storm in the Southeast. (Early October, widespread damage and flooding from Hurricane Joaquin in Bermuda, the South Carolina coast, and the Maryland shore.)
- Whales in trouble. (Recent die-off of whales near British Columbia has scientists speculating that rising ocean temperatures are causing lethal algae blooms that are killing off whales and other marine life).
- Temperature (climate) fluctuations. (Spike seen in last month’s temperatures leading scientists to project possible spike for 2016).
- Big trees beautiful but something dying inside their trunks.” (10/1/15 Scientific American published international study that big trees (including the great red woods) are the first to die in drought; they predict 80% of trees will die from global warming droughts around the globe).
- Tears (worldwide tears shed over children), loss. (Capsized immigrants’ boat washes drowned child to shore for all the world to see and mourn).
- Image of a yoke: people burdened, displaced, sad, hanging heads, especially the men. (Plight of Syrian immigrants who were stopped in their efforts to make it to Austria and Germany).
- Predicted for late August: Stock market in the shape of a hook, i.e., market drops then rebounds higher than where it was before the drop. August 23rd market dropped over 1,000 points. Then climbs back to a full rebound.
- Something happens to Facebook. ( FB just added a new dislike button. They also announced this month they had a billion users in one day.)
- More on missing plane and plane crash in Pacific: These visions are about the August 5th announcement that authorities found a wing of the Malaysian Airline.http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/world/mh370-investigation/
- Scorched earth due to drought and heat. (NASA: India worst ground water depletion in the world http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/groundwater-depletion-in-india-worst-in-world-nasa-115061800734_1.html.Also North Korea hit by worst drought in a century).
- “Heat, heat, heat”: (Heat index reaches 165 in Iran and Iraq as heat dome settles over the region. Also severe heat wave spreads cross Europe http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2015/06/30/intense-heat-wave-spreading-through-europe-temperatures-rising-above-40-c/)
- Space shuttle news. (California museum plans to display space shuttle.) (http://www.techtimes.com/articles/56358/20150528/california-museum-plans-to-display-space-shuttle-endeavor-in-dramatic-upright-launch-configuration.htm)
- Twenty-five states have legalized gay marriage. (Predicted a year earlier: in April 2015, media announced that 30 states and District of Columbia have legalized same sex marriage.)
- Problems with Trees. (Although scientists have already shown widespread northern tree death from climate change due to a boring beetle that now survives the northern winters, scientists now find that millions of trees are dying from the California drought. Also this month, there’s news of millions of trees dying from a different boring beetle that migrated to the U.S. from China.) Finally we’re seeing reports of a tiny southern pine beetle moving it’s way into northern latitudes where it has never been before due to climactic warming. Effect on previously untouched northern pine trees expected to be devastating.
- New royal baby. Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2, 2015. We made this prediction on Jan. 10, 2014 for May of 2015, a year and five months earlier.
- Major discovery of sunken ship and treasure. In late April 2015, a major discovery was made of a 15th century German ship filled with gold and jewels off the coast of Finland.
- Teddy Roosevelt loses an eye. We made this prediction in January 2014 for the January 2015 without a clue what it meant. Then we learned that there is an aircraft carrier called the USS Theodore Roosevelt that is equipped with surveillance planes called Hawkeyes and Super Hornets. In May 2015, one of the Teddy Roosevelt’s planes crashed into the Persian Gulf. The pilot ejected safely.
- Donkey bucks — Democrats refusing to go along with Republican agenda. On April 25th, in the annual Correspondents Dinner, the President made a play on words about his “buck-et” list of actions he intends to make in the remainder of his term. Our vision which was made months before the president’s speech was written, both literally and figuratively predicted this event.
- Earthquake/tectonic plates in the news. Major earthquake in Nepal on April 25th in location where tectonic plates are well known to be pushing against each other at a rate of 2 inches a year causing seismologists to predict a major earthquake in this location.
- Electrical bolts — Tesla in the news. On April 30th, Tesla unveiled a battery pack that will store solar energy worldwide in hopes to revolutionize the power market away from fossil fuels.
- Storm at sea. Lives lost, ship sunk. A 152 person Russian trawler sinks on 4/1/15, at least 56 lives lost.
- Shouts of “No Justice! No Peace! Another unarmed African American man is shot by police on April 4.
- Libraries lose funding. 15 states have cut library funding from January to March.
- Human rights questioned, something brought to light and put on political agenda. AP press reported that more than 4,000 men were working as slaves on a remote Indonesian island supplying fish to major retailers such as Walmart. 300 were immediately rescued, and plans made to free 4,000 more, and stop this practice altogether.
- Sea serpents in the news. A 400-800 pound giant stingray was caught of the coast of Thailand in March.
- Underground river, survival. A NASA report that showed that California has just one year left of water from surface reservoirs, after which they will have to rely solely upon underground reservoirs which are not easily replenished).
January- February 2015:
- February prediction of “market correction and rebound higher” came true.
- Great Snows in New England. We saw this a year before it happened. 100 inches of snow in New England.
- Inuit in Trouble. A reference to the problems plaguing Alaska that did not see snow this winter and is warming much faster than the rest of the country. Alaska’s Iditarod race that had to be moved 400 miles north due to lack of snow, some of the state’s coastal villages are becoming submerged, and it’s entire ecology is in trouble.
- Chaos, fire, people running away from homes, and pink sky railroad news. Oil train accident in West Virginia on 2/17/15 that caused half mile evacuation and oil leakage into major water supply.
Highlights of Earlier Predictions that came true:
- Most major climate events in the Northeast U.S.for past five years. came true precisely during the month predicted, including Hurricane Irene, Hurricane Sandy, and October surprise snow storm of 2012.
- The historic November 2012 stock market rally that returned the market to new highs from the crash of 2008. Our vision for November: “Bull with extra large horns on rampage (interpretation: stock market moving up).” We have since seen dozens ofstock market shifts that came to be.
- The resignation of the Pope in February 2013, a resignation that had not happened in 700 years. The new Pope was elected in March. Our vision was for April: “Something going on with the Pope; he’s sick or passes.”
- Newtown tragedy of December in 2012. Our vision: “Tears” and “Children in Line,” which had been the widely circulated photo of teachers leading a line of children from the tragedy.
- Obama winning the 2012 election.
- Elizabeth Warren’s election to the U.S. Senate. November 2012 and subsequent prominence in the U.S. political scene.
- Government shutdown in September 2013. Our vision: “a strongman bouncing a bull up and down, as if controlling the economy.”
- The Boston Marathon bombing April 2013 including our vision of a dark undercurrent underway in the months leading up to it. Our visions: “No one is going to understand any of this,” “a major terrorist attack,” “a city-wide celebration,” something dark unfolding.”
- Problems with fracking emerging. Our visions were of numerous incidents of minor earthquakes in key fracking locations in the U.S.
- The Mary Poppins movie. Saving Mr. Banks seen months before announced.
- Congress actually agrees on something. Congress lifted the Sequester for air traffic controllers so they could take recess without airport delays.
- Scandal of horse doping in Dubai.
- British royal pregnancies. Our vision: too many to include here. See posts–all predicted long before pregnancy occurred and all right on schedule.
- Unique astrophysicists discoveries. Our vision: “New light discovery.”