These visions come from a meditation I did in February 2015.
- War, like a scene from a war movie with thousands of soldiers jammed together.
- Hoards at borders clambering to get through.
- Stress in the Capital, decadence, parties, drinking, they are out of touch.
- Tears shed everywhere, is it because of the market crash?
2023 Markets slowly moving up but not enough, have hit bottom.
- Markets have become the nervous system of capitalism.
2026: Europe upended, tilted, Chicken (France) sideways.
- An elephant is crying (Republican Party losing).
- The fish is scaled and hanging upside down. A symbol of the end of abundance, depletion. This may also refer to the oceans.
- U.S. capital is tiny, irrelevant and out of touch with life in most of America.
- Shift in attention from Europe and Middle East to U.S. Heartland and Western U.S. where the land looks parched.
- Rockets ready.
- People migrating, filling roads, people waiting in line for food.
- Concern over animals, cows need water
- Property is cheap
2030 Elephants sweating bullets (Republican Party stressed).
2031 Panels of white men talking, but they are irrelevant, no one is listening to them.
2032 Statue of Liberty, Capitol Building, and elephant (Republican Party) have shrunk. Lost power. No one cares about them.
2033 Capitol is censored (is this a kind of quiet revolution?)
2034: Baja Pennisula under water. Stress coming up from land.
2036 Robin Hoods – bands of green-dressed young men, bows and arrows, guns raised
2037 Statue of Liberty much under water – to her upper thighs
2038 Fish swimming past NYC airport signs under water, large fish swimming past sunken cars
2040 Drought and Floods
2041 Bands of people, ragged animals, wandering hungry
2059: Man in robes and beard looms over Capitol in rage. Brings fire and brimstone down on it. Capitol burns.
2060 Bow hunting abounds.