Note there will be recordings of each class for any and all missed classes.
Free Half Hour Reading included: Your 30 minute reading will be scheduled at the end of one of the classes. If you prefer a full life reading, (1.5 hours), I will give you a half hour credit towards a 1.5 hour reading to be scheduled at a different time.
Class Dates: January 6, 13, Feb 3, 10, 24, March 2, 9, 16 & 23. [no classes 1/20, 1/27, 2/27] Check these dates because there are some Mondays off. If you miss a live class, there will be recording for you!
Times: Classes will be on Mondays at 8 pm eastern time beginning Monday January 6 and ending March 23rd.
The Intuitive Way begins with five classes focusing on Tarot training, although all classes include pure psychic training as well. Next come four classes of further skill building in intuitive arts — mindfulness, inner visioning, seeing premonitions, raising your vibration by creating energy fields to heal and to manifest what you want, tips for changing your brain to a happier brighter you, working with spirit guides, and understanding the science behind your psychic gift.
What you Get:
- When you enroll in the full The Intuitive Way you get nine classes
- You also receive a half hour reading, or a 1.5 hour (full life reading) reading for the price of a one hour reading.
- A Thoth Tarot deck (large size, which is the best way to read this deck and it is the deck Jeanne teaches from). If you order within two weeks of class, please add $7.50 for priority mail cost.
- If you prefer to take classes a la carte, you can take the classes separately for $50 each.
Why Learning the Intuitive Way will help you:
- You already know you are intuitive. You were born with this gift. But it takes guidance and practice to hone your gift so you can use your intuition skillfully, while staying grounded.
- These classes will give you a group support system to help you go out into the world we are facing.
- Each class will be taped for anyone who misses it. Hand-outs will be sent in advance.
- This program will provide you with masters-level experience in the world of intuitive arts.
- Each class is channeled and guided.
The Nine classes include:
Classes 1-5. Expand your intuition with the Tarot: For beginners to advanced. Learn the Tarot or, if you already know how, get better at it in this class. Find your gift. I have a way of teaching the Tarot that will have you finding your gift very quickly. Students will give and receive readings. I teach from the Thoth deck, which comes with the series. NOTE: If you join this series after some of the classes have started, you will receive a recording of each class missed. Live classes occur on the dates listed for each class.
Class 6. Raising your Vibration Part 1 with group healing sessions: This is a class of healing and finding your true self, then creating the energy to follow your true path. Your mind has the power to get what you want, if you just learn how to focus. In this class, you’ll have a chance to (1) focus on what you want for yourself , and (2) make it happen using your mind. Using the group energy and with Jeanne as your guide, you’ll meditate out your dreams, and then practice some powerful exercises to make those dreams come true.
Class 7. Raising your Vibration Part 2 with How to Find Strength in the Midst of Chaos – Do you have more than a few low moments during these uncertain times? Are climate chaos and political divisiveness getting to you? The Dali Lama said, “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” This class will show you how to shift from suffering to joy, even in the midst of bad news. You will also learn how to relax deeply at any time during the day, a necessary skill for intuition as well as for happiness and health.
Classes 8 & 9. Inner Psychic Visioning, premonitions, spirit guides and the science behind psychic power
- How to scan people and events for the present and the future.
- Discern between real premonitions versus just thinking or worrying.
- Learn also how to to detect and even invoke the presence of spirit guides.
- Is there really a global mind? Can we move objects with our minds?
- It feels like magic, but it’s science. Come to this class and learn more.