Clear all

Syrian Gas Attack

18 Posts
8 Users
36 Likes
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have been having a deep scan, after the bombing raid on Syria. I am troubled. I did the whole area and tried to get a fix on what happened at the site of the alleged gas attack. Something is wrong. I got a crowd of people who were choking and could not breathe, and very ill, but no nerve gas!. so am having some misgivings about the whole thing now. I am also getting a scene of severe confusion, officials from UN, Russia, Syria, EU, all rushing around, and the whole thing is a mess. I cannot get a clear picture, but I think we are dealing with an area that was under siege, but no nerve gas chemical weapons. But cannot explain the crowd of choking people. Very strange. Perhaps this means some kind of cover up is going on?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Very interesting!     In the latest news (posted 3 hours ago) the inspectors have reached the town that was attacked.  In the article, "The Associated Press spoke to survivors and witnesses who described being hit by gas. Several said a strange smell started spreading and people screamed, "It's chlorine! It's chlorine!"  So the question is, what was the smell?  Sometimes we can activate a psychic sense of smell and actually smell what they smelled. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Jeanne, I took up your suggestion. I got a rather sour, onion type smell, not very strong. With overtones of somthing rotten. I have no idea what it is, But I am sensing that we will soon have some clarity on the whole thing. I did divination, and got that answers would be shortly forthcoming. Something very strange is going on. I am sure there is no nerve gas. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

thank you,

zoron. 

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron and Jeanne,

I found this article that suggests the people were experiencing oxygen deprivation, not gas attack, due to a dust storm kicked up from a combination of wind and heavy shelling. The people live underground in tunnels and basements described as rubbish-filled, which may explain the onion smell Zoron picked up: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

Kim K., Jeanne Mayell, Kim K. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

This is another article people suffocate from collapse of homes and underground shelters. My feeling when I heard they were going to bomb Syria that they just didn't want to suppress Syria in anyway, but to wipe them off the map. If they were actually a chemical plant or storage site, you don't bomb chemical plants anyway because it could release the chemicals into the air.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/famed-war-reporter-robert-fisk-reaches-syrian-chemical-attack-site-concludes-not-gassed/240660/#.WtZux7EaanU.facebook

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you, Kim and Grace.

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

A psychic came up with an adage that if you look at a house that has been burglarized and has a broken window, if you look inside you will see a stone.  And if you intend to break into a house you will bring a stone with you, in case there are no stones big enough nearby the house.

She translated this vision to mean that trump wanted to attack Syria, but needed an excuse (a stone) to do so and that the "chemical" attack may not have been perpetuated by the Syrian government.

She may be right or wrong, if Zoron is right and we'll find out soon, then we'll know.....

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Zoron, thank you so much for your post. I read Robert Fisks article in Independent yesterday, he was there and he thinks the same as you. Very troubling. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Gosh, everyone!. I looked at the Robert Fisk article when I got in tonight. A very close overlap and I was only about 12 hours in front of him. It seems my diviniation was accurate. , the whole investigation is now making sense to me. I am left with a deep feeling of cynicism. Yet more innocent lives lost. 

So e nearly hadawar in the middle east over a mistake about the attack. Our luck cannot last much longer. 

Zoron

to me. the thing about the people in the tunnels, 

Kim K., BlueBelle, Kim K. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mizmargo)
Estimable Member Registered

Can someone post a link to Fisk? Tried to find the article to which you both refer, but am mired in a lot of alt news sites instead.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron, Amazing work.  Well done.  MizMargo, both  Grace and Kim posted links to Robert Fisk above. 

Lola, MizMargo, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mizmargo)

Thanks, Jeanne -- don't know how I missed those. I took a look at both sites and I'm not sure about the Independent article, but an fyi, as a media teacher, I wouldn't source to Mint Press News. Meets none of the standard fact-checking journalistic criteria.

LalaBella, Kim K., LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi, the post, on the site, is about Robert Fisk. he is a very well known UK journalist, and international prize winner for his work. So either he is being misquoted or faked, or he is being reported correctly.

However, it is curious that he overlaps with me, and by only about a 12-hour delay behind me. I did get a strong image when I scanned. am now waiting for a follow up from he International inspectors. We shall see what happens. Interesting.ButI stand by my assertion of no NERVE gas. 

Kim K., MizMargo, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Here is the link to the Independent article. Grace also posted it above.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

LalaBella, Kim K., MizMargo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mizmargo)

Zoron -- I'm not questioning your vision at all. I'm very well-aware of the history of US government deception to get us into war -- the Spanish-American War via the yellow journalism of Hearst regarding the USS Maine explosion, the false reports of attacks that led to the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution that pushed our military into Vietnam, and the WMD scares that enabled our invasion of Iraq. I put nothing past our government. It just hurts anyone's case to cite unverified news sources, so we should all be extra careful these days. Hopefully, the truth about Syria comes out before we launch another war -- this time with Iran and Russia. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

So it seems that the so-called "Gas attack" was not a gas attack at all, let alone a nerve gas attack.

Someone was not telling the truth here. I  believe Robert Fisk, as I know him personally, and he is a man of honor. 

Kim K. and Kim K. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi mizmargo., I never thought that you doubted me. I did check the original, in the Independent, not the other site. its clearly true. I actually know Robert Fiske. he is a man of very high honor. 

Kim K. and Kim K. reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: