Notifications
Clear all

Something very big is trying to break out and into our time line. Any ideas about this?

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron has been persistently bothered, over the Winter fire festival. Something big is coming. Most people can sort of feel it. It probably won't be what you expect though;I cannot get with any certainty what is being planned, but not yet manifested, except it connects directly to the present internal crisis in the USA. It could be anything:  an intercontinental nuclear warhead launched without warning from the North Korea, or fired from one of their subs, or perhaps yet another white nationalist gun massacre, that  targets  huddled innocents with a cache of high powered rifles, or some other pre-planned horror, like an aircrash that is blamed on terrorism.  it probably won't be  a presidential impeachment after a long prosecution. (we already know how that looks like playing out.)  It'll likely be worse. Worse because we won't see it coming, at all.

First the facts. These really are facts, not a prediction.  We live in a Second Gilded Age, as i have said numerous times previously in my posts.

Not since the long ago era of the Rockefeller's and Vanderbilt's, and the robber barons,  has so much been owed by so few.

There are 1,542 billionaires across the world in 2018, according to the latest UBS/PWC Billionaires report. Those same billionaires increased their global wealth by almost a fifth last year to a record $6 trillion, that's more than twice the GDP of the United Kingdom, where I live. 

This new global ruling class are never content,  they are totally infected with the lust for more of everything. Yes, but the truth is they're actually afraid. The billionaire clients of UBS ultra-high net worth group (factual survey) are concerned that the growing inequality between rich and poor could lead to a “strike back.” This term "Strike back", which I have picked up, describes exactly what might happen. The Global masses, half of whom are permanently  on the edge of starvation, and who are literally, the wretched of the Earth, are going to reach boiling point, fairly soon. 

We already know, from the work on climate change, that we are on the edge of a major food crisis, that will strike directly at the poorest countries, and cause, inevitably, a domino effect of failed states. That in turn, will shake the West, who rely on them for their resources, energy supplies, and raw materials. We could be on the edge, over the next five years, of a  global revolt of the poor. I very much sense, from my scanning, that this is brewing. Due to climate change, it is already too late to take action to stop events. My scans are very very scary. More on this later. To put it simply, however, three billion angry poor starving people are, in our time, still connected and aware of events. Even amongst the illiterate, someone knows someone who is relatively well off, (They eat, are literate, and have a modest income) they have a mobile phone, and an internet connection, or a very cheap tablet, and they are very aware of events.Globally). What happens, when they all become aware of the global famine crisis, and are interlinked? this is what I am seeing. I am seeing a series of uprisings, that overlap, and that sort of interconnect, as radical regimes emerge from the crisis of hunger and poverty. They interlink, they cooperate. They link with the "Second world", of the not so desperate, but angry populations, in places like latin america, etc. 

The ruling global elite, at this point, absolutely panic. to them, it is "Strike back" time. The impact, on the Western countries, is going to be huge. 

In america, it will make the internal crisis much worse. The super rich of America will be very anxious. 

The signs are certainly looking ominous. The shocking wealth inequality at the turn of the last century eventually led to President Roosevelt breaking up monopolies and trusts and taxing the rich. There will be internal USA demands for this, to head off otherwise inevitable disaster. We are very much in the very earliest stages of this, in the Trump Regime. What i am laying out here is what happens next, over the next ten years, globally, and in the USA. The kind of mass social movement in the USA that creates a more balanced society, is part of it, and it has been well covered and predicted on here. We are, everyone, very much a "Majority report" on that one. What I am predicting now, is what bolts onto the back end of that, globally. 

But right now, americans  live in the age of President Trump,  and his response to the gross inequality of our own times was to sign a historic tax bill that economists say pointedly favors the rich.

Far from helping the struggling middle class, Trump's tax cuts actually redistribute wealth upward to the one percent and to the donor class. It's as if the fire service arrived at your burning house with gasoline instead of water.

All this is not just an American issue. it is totally connected to the coming "Events" that the global super rich class have planned, to maintain control of the Global poor and underclasses. They are also, I sense, deciding on the usual solution, of War, as a precursor, in the next 10 years, to securing their power and control. I get, very deeply, that a super rich class, which is now driven by fear, will be seeing the Trump program as the first steps of what is going to be done. But ultimately, I feel, after much struggle, they will be defeated.

Having said all this, which is based on both my deep envisioning and scanning, I do think we will pull through. remember, that the future is not the future, until it arrives at the present, and actually happens,as foretold. Nothing is absolutely solid, until then. 

But, in America, people  have been here before. Before the French Revolution the top 3% owned 35% of the land. In 2018 in the United States, the richest 1% own 39% of the wealth, the bottom 90% owns only 22.8% of the wealth. That means America is now more unequal than pre-Revolutionary France in 1789. Go figger. 

You can begin to see why all those billionaires are worried.

So I am envisioning,  and getting deep sensing about all this. We are at the very beginning of much greater things than the fate of Trump. That, at the moment, is emerging, and is  the very first phase of things. Trump is the pre-planned spearhead of the super-elite. But he has gone rogue. Like Frankenstein's monster, his is out of control, and laying waste about him.  So  I have  a dread that this is on the brink of becoming the core mainstream timeline, of our future. I have to say, again,  that there is an alternative. it is now sort of very faint and not strong at all at the moment, but it is possible. Let us all hope that the next five years in America, which we are closely scanning and tracking, and which do lead, eventually, to a new reformist government, prevail, and manifest themselves. otherwise, its what I am going to call "TRACK ONE". 

javamyworld, llibutti, LalaBella and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron, Thank you for this amazing description of the overall world situation. Incredible, though not surprising in many ways, that it's worse now than just before the French Revolution. It fits the dark foreboding I got during the holidays. I felt the planning going on among the oligarchs and their puppets. They are throwing massive resources at stopping the lucrative and near total control they've got via Trump and the GOP Congress. 

They are going for total mind control of the masses with Devin Nunes' grabbing the FBI investigation files.  They are going all out with a comprehensive  propaganda lie machine:  

1. Hillary/Christopher Steele are the real criminals (while the truth is that the real criminal is Trump, Nunes, Trump's campaign leaders, and most of Trump's cabinet and immediate family).  

2. Mueller is an instrument of the Democrats to stage a coups d'etat in the U.S. (instead of the truth that Mueller is a straight shooting Republican investigator with a long solid history). And Mueller was picked by Rosenstein, another Republican with a long solid history.

3. the Tax bill is a long overdue equity measure for the American people (the truth is it is a massive theft from the people to the ultra rich which will give the latter almost absolute control) and  4. Trump is a highly efficient policy maker (instead of an out of control mentally ill person who doesn't read anything and works about 2 hours a day). 

4. Climate change is still a hoax, (when the truth is that it is now unfolding before our eyes.)

5. The Republicans are the patriotic party (when the truth is they have abandoned the U.S. completely and joined forces with the Russian President Putin who now works with them in a massive cyber sabotage effort to sway the minds of Americans and throw U.S. elections.)

We have theses things going for us:

1. THE TRUTH will always emerge in the minds and hearts of people.

2. We outnumber them 99.9% to one.

3. Life will always assert itself, like dandelions through the concrete. We will take our ball and leave their game and build our beautiful world and stop giving them our energy and resources. 

4. We have spiritual help in the form of angels and benign beings from other gallaxies who have a vast force of light worker boots on the ground! 

javamyworld, LalaBella, diana11 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

...and then I think about Zoron's prediction regarding Aliens and how they are going to reveal themselves in the coming decade, too. Will they allow the global cabal to destroy earth? Hey aliens, I know this is the planet of free will on which even the most evil people get the chance to repent themselves over and over and over.... Yet, I'd be pretty pissed if I find out that Aliens had the technology to stop nuclear war and they didn't... or say, beam evil people to a different solar system and they didn't. Sorry Aliens, whatever you decide, you're in it now. Reveal yourselves, we need to talk, lol...

Brandy, Michele, Bee and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron, I don't disagree--there's already a zillionaire doing TED Talks warning his fellow zillionaires to behave or the pitchforks will be coming for them.  But I keep my 'eye' affixed on the fainter track. I have been for the last decade. 

IMHO aspects of the 'Dark Track' form a necessary precursor to the fainter track emerging. Take, for instance, the DIY movement--it's filled with Millennials who can't buy their way into happiness, so are learning to make things themselves. Same with the 'sharing economy'--why buy 12 lawnmowers when one could be shared? Both are responses to a seeming lack of resources on a personal level, that are resolved by a higher form of organization relying on interpersonal networks. 

It has been foreseen here that the Upper Midwest in the US is going to be 'California Strong.' IMHO this is due to food resources already underway in this area. Permaculturists, indoor plant/fish growing in warehouses, phenomenal centers of urban gardening efforts, urban farms.  It's 20 years ahead of the rest of the country.  These arose in reaction to deficits (in comparison with the coasts) in affordable, fresh produce.  The deficit drove the response.

Bad economics force a creative resolution.  If this were still the Fabulous Fifties with plenty of resources, we'd all buy our way to happiness. But it is not, and we must, perforce, relearn to rely on each other.

As for the 'Big Ugly' plutocracy rising up through the swamps like an alligator, it, too, is a precursor condition for the Great Turning. The question is, how bad does it get before we all decide to make the shift?

I see the Trump administration popping that oligarchic pimple before it can evolve into a full abscess. It's so effin' farcical, so incompetent that it's exposing oligarchical rule to the air.  It's like an innoculation of dead virus cells that will cause the body politic to develop antibodies against oligarchs.

Of course it won't be pretty. There will be fevers and other symptoms. Riots, oppression. But over the long haul we'll pull through. 

I believe that exposure of US oligarchy leads to exposure of Global oligarchy, and that there are international linkings of people's movements where expertise is shared that will help create the new world. This doesn't feel strong enough yet to stop 3rd world trauma, but it's still there, growing under the surface.

-R1-

javamyworld, LalaBella, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Runestone. I completely agree. You actually said things that i had held back, a bit, so as not to alarm people. But encouraging that others are seeing what I am seeing. This is not going to be easy, but i think we now have a clear long range vision of the main parts of the events of the future. It is remarkable, really. What we are seeing, is the repetition of the process that transformed Feudal, semi-unified states to transform themselves into much more centralised, unified states, with huge upheaval, and disorder, but eventually, stability. now it is happening, on a global scale. The emergence of the new, Global Oligarchic class, the stratification of the general  population and  their suppression and oppression, are a replay, of the middle ages transitioning into the post Feudal. But with climate disaster, resource depletion, food crisis, etc etc. looking back, in 300 years time, if there is still anybody around, it will all seem to be  the huge trans-formative  critical act of Human history. Astonishing. The start of industrialisation, 350 years ago, and now, the forthcoming transformation, will mark out a whole segment of human history. What comes then, we can only guess at. But if we do survive, right now, then  what we are experiencing, now, will seem the major transition point. It is all going to be squeezed into the next 30 years. Fasten your seat belts. I have a strong feeling my predictions are going to become reality. 

RunestoneOne, KB, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron, you're bowling down my alley, which is stage development of human culture.  I'm a student of Spiral Dynamics, Ken Wilber's AQAL Theory, and Jean Gebser's 'The Ever-Present Origin.'  These theorists speak to collective movements in human history (as well as individual growth of consciousness.)

Short form: Yes, we're at a tipping point where several human value clusters/stages of development/memes are fighting desperately to maintain their status.  The Great Shift has been intuited, and all stages are dukeing it out for what is perceived as survival (vs obsolescence) using politics as their weapons. 

For some reason homo sapiens has chosen a hot-house 'forced opening' of higher consciousness.  All the trauma and drama & big ugly things rising from the swamps are forcing us to either make the Leap or die.

Your alien friends may pity us. There are other Powers and Principalities that think we're brave. 

We could do no other, we monkeys screaming and leaping from the trees we set alight ourselves.

I'm feeling cryptic and sibyl-like tonight, so no long disquisitions.  I can say much more if you know Spiral Dynamics. -R1-

javamyworld, Paul W, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ylvie)
New Member Registered

Hi everyone,

I've been reading in this forum for quite a removed link As I am a shy person and in addition english is not my native language, I usually am too much afraid to comment  ? Anyway, when I read your post, Zoron, I immediately had the impression that the thing which is about to outbreak could refer to removed link Bear in mind that there is indeed a hype in this area, that there are (like in the dotcom bubble) many projects which are bad and will evade into removed link BUT there are some truly innovative, groundbreaking ideas and projects out there which have the potential to change many very basic things worldwide and very deeply ( removed link banks become superficial, poor people with no bank-access have now the means to make financial transactions or, some projects deal with fairly distributing surplus green energy and so on).

I first got a glimpse of the true potential of the concept of decentralized cryptocurrencies when I watched some of Andreas Antonopolous' removed link He is one of the very few people who are able to translate the whole techno-stuff into understandable language and who are neutral speakers ( removed link no financial interests). Besides, his talks are very removed link You'll find many of his talks on removed link

Please let me know what you think about this Thanks :)

edit: somehow the text got modified with a lot of "removed link". I tried to fix it and hope it is okay removed link

ReplyQuote
(@ylvie)
New Member Registered

removed link I can't remove the "removed links" removed link Any ideas? Btw, I was talking about cryptocurrencies

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Ylvie, Others are having this problem, too, and Jeanne asks them to email her (see Contact icon above) and let her know so that she can work on trying to get it fixed.  

ReplyQuote
Share: