Notifications
Clear all

North Korea, Trump, and kim, and the peace talks.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I wish I had good news on this. But did a fairly quick scan, plus divination. 

The bad news; NOPE, it does not achieve peace. There are moments when it wobbles towards possible agreements and compromises, but ultimately, it collapses. 

The outcome then is that the only option left, as trump see's it, is the military option. So Late may, we shall see it all unfolding, perhaps as early as april, but probably late may. War by late Summer. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

California is in danger again in my minds eye. I think though it is natural as in a quake. Lots of dreams lately. Including one wear I saw the ground crack. I keep dreaming I need to get a flight out.

If there is war in NK it will be Japan and SK that pay, do you concur Z? 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Fran,

I have been in turmoil, since the peace talks offer was announced. 

My scanning, meditation, and divination, all showed that after initial indications of success, and determination on both sides to achieve something, it was ultimately going to fail. This would ultimately mean only the military option was available and left, for both sides. The I-Ching readings were remarkable, with strong indications of determination and wanting a resolution by both sides, whose leaders are now trying to "Sell" the peace process to both sides. They are already encountering some difficulties. The original offer was the result, i am reading, of some very hard work by the South Korean Government, whose very physical survival is at stake. The use of the Olympic games as diplomatic cover for discussions, followed by the peace delegation to the North, from Seoul, who then visited Washington, was an unexpected outcome, for both sides. It has placed huge pressures, internationally, on both sides, for peace, not war. On both sides, there are leadership elements who are instinctively opposed, and who will try and prevent things proceeding.  This is partly out of fear, and partly out of xenophobia.  At the moment, the peace factions are predominant. interestingly, Kim "Sold" the peace process to his own leadership cadre by saying it was a diplomatic trap, that it showed that if there was no peace, it would be because of american opposition and refusal to talk. This would be to North Korea's advantage. To Kim's surprise, the response of trump, to the South korean envoys, was to say yes. Trump, for once, made the right decision. His instincts told him that to say no, would lead to criticism, and he would lose face. But by saying yes, and agreeing to Peace talks, and then if they fail, blaming the Koreans, would be a smart move. Especially as this can be sold to his own supporters in the inner power structure as actually finally clearing the way for a "Shock and awe" military strike on Korea, as "Everything else would have been tried, and failed". (Please see my previous postings on this, about a massive airborne strike from North America on Korea). likewise, re the reaction of Kim. So both sides are now "Locked in" to talks. They are now being prepared for. 

Further developments are that the preliminary stages will be a success. International support and mediation will ensure that there is very significant pressure on both sides. Technical discussions will take place. What i got, during meditation, was "This agreement will not be believed, until after it actually takes place". However, then the trouble starts. There are powerful factions and forces on both sides, who will oppose. the North Korean generals will strongly oppose. The Neo-Con elite in America will oppose. Various forces will take measures to prevent or undo the agreement, as they are now doing with the International nuclear treaty with Iran, and especially, the Americans. 

So: Success, at the moment, but danger of ultimate failure. This unleashes a war. Trump is using his "Art of the deal" ploy, but this time the stakes are high. he is gambling the lives of about 80 million Americans, in the Western USA, on not failing. In the event the treaty collapses, or is agreed, but prevented from being signed, then the situation will be very grim. A crisis will ensue, and Kim will attack the South, either as a response to the US attacking them, in a preemptive first strike, or as a last ditch gamble to seize the South, after peace process collapse. All the critical decisions have been taken, on both sides, on how to do this, and under what circumstances, if this peace process leads to confrontation and war. I think the timeline plays out over the rest of this year. Lastly, I am reading that there have been secret talks, already, before the South Korean peace mission, using non-governmental agents, and someone who is directly connected to trump, which have been kept completely secret from the main USA Government ministers and people. The Isreali,s have been watching, and making contingency plans, of their own, if the talks fail, and there is a later war. There may be a gap between the ending of talks, and military action. This may last some months, as desperate attempts may be made to fix the problems, by other states. So expect it to lead, inexplicably, to another war, in the Middle East. This is my first extended analysis/scanning of the situation, but at the moment, it is the main timeline. there will certainly be peace talks. but they may, ultimately, not deliver, and could fail.

BlueBelle, Dina, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

So are talking nuclear war here?? I remember months ago people picked up that this spring something significant will occur on the west coast of the US... but this could be related to weather/climate/ tetonics.

I'm also worried about South Korea, of all involved parties, they are on the losing end.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

If Bolton is elevated to be nsa war with Iran becomes ever more likely. He’s salivating for it. 

iogazer and iogazer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@briangimao)
Active Member Registered

THIS is exactly what I have been scared of, after the 2011 Rapture and 2012 Mayan prophecy. There are questions that really need to be answered:

• Will any one of these countries (North Korea, China, Russia, USA) use nuclear weapons?
  • How many fatalities to be expected?
  • How long will the war last?
  • If they use nuclear weapons, then in what manner are they going to be?
  • Is the Philippines going to be affected?
  • What will be the expected flashpoint?
  • Are we going to SURVIVE the war?

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

This is very scary. What is wrong with people? War is nothing but destruction. I pray for peace, thank you for sharing. 

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Tillerson is out.  Pompeo is replacing him.  This is very bad news in terms of a war with NK.   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-replaces-secretary-state-tillerson-cia-director-n856091

Pompeo is a first strike, bloody nose, advocate. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Pompeo is a hawk on Iran too and the Koch’s flunkie congressman. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)

Just what I came here to say. Tillerson was in favor of the Iran deal... war, here we come...

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Fran, 

Yep.  Pompeo is a piece of work.

Unfortunately I think Bolton (another piece of work) will replace Mcmaster as early as Friday, by early next month at the latest.  In the March for our lives post I saw Mcmaster would be gone by the end of this week, but had no idea Bolton was on tap for his replacement.  I didn't see Tillerson being ousted either.

Zoron, I think this is Trump's counter coup you spoke of somewhere.  The recent deaths of multiple Russian spys are tied in here.  Manafort's life is on the line if he talks.  350 years in prison is better for him than flipping on Trump at this point.  None of this looks good for peace.

LalaBella, KB, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Yeah, unfortunately, I totally agree with everyone's insights and comments. Trump, the stable genius who campaigned on the stupidity, cost and futility of all the never-ending wars we're in, is now setting up the internal chess players who will eagerly get us into more useless wars.  Out with the voices for reason; in with the sycophant war-mongers supported by a totally complicet and compliant majority party.   It's deeply alarming, especially because right now Trump seems particularly emboldened and determined to do whatever he wants.  And, of course, a good war would be a distraction from Mueller and all that goes with him.   

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

So, McMaster may be out by tomorrow, and it appears that he is certainly on his way out soon.   https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-replacement/index.html

I feel like things are accelerating at a very rapid pace. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I think we are now almost approaching the endgame. This situation is, if not the beginning of the end, the end of the beginning. We are now in a transition phase, where steps are going to be taken that are irreversible, and which will determine the fate of america over the next 20 years. At the moment, I do so some sort of conflict over North Korea, as the ultimate outcome. How that will play out, depends on the events this Summer in Washington. It could go several ways. The timeline has not settled into its track yet. it could swerve off into something else, but by August we will have some strong indications of how it is going to play out. I think that now Trump has nailed his flag to the mast, on this one, he will bulldoze through things until he get what he wants, and he will do whatever it takes not to get into a situation where he is seen to be the loser in this situation. Ultimately, this is what is going to lead to disaster over korea. His fear of being made to look a loser. Please see my other posts on this, and read in sequence. You can see then how it develops. I think that the outlines are now established. Elements in the American deep state, who Trump has to satisfy, are already taking various actions to trip up and wreck anything that they do not like the look of. By end of the Summer, this particular dog fight is over, a clear outcome of who is the winning faction, and what they want, will happen. We are in for an interesting Summer. I do not think any war will spread out from any Korean conflict. it will be confined to Asia. The japanese are making their own plans. (They regard Trump as a mad, uncivilised White barbarian, who will probably get them all killed, by his actions.). The Japanese may take maverick action. Also, I am picking up that Putin is looking at all the angles on this one. He seeks to turn Korea to his advantage. There are even ideas floating around in Moscow that triggering a conflict by the Americans would be a good thing, as it would greatly damage them, if that is required. Russia would appear to not be involved. I have also picked up the possibilities, of an attack on an American warship, by a submarine. quite who is responsible is not clear, if this happens. Basically, we are now all hostages to events, and to fate. 

BlueBelle, Paul W, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

You do realize that USA can't go to war without Congress' approval even with those hawks in the administration. One general says the army can reject an illegal strike, and an admiral said there is no such thing as a "bloody nose" strike. I do hope March 20th doesn't have any real news about Santa Catalina Island or a Korean sub. That was one of your predictions. If this came false, then it'll be a good sign for us.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

So far, we have so far not seen anything that indicates a nuclear war will happen.  If it's going to happen, our experience has been that we'd see some visions of it by now. And we've have not.

I feel Zoron is picking up on the horrible possibilities, the interactions and thoughts of the players, and that we may come closer than ever before, but he has not said it will actually happen. 

Visualize peace, everyone. Visualize that Trump is removed from power one way or another, that he is silenced as he should be, that he is brought down once and for all.  Do you really think that powerful billionaires like Tillerson, the Koch's, the generals, even the Mercers, as crazy and selfish  as they are, are going to sit around and watch Trump hit the nuclear button and risk entire U.S. cities?   And, as Dillon said, He needs Congress to approve a war. 

ReplyQuote
(@kittycat)
Trusted Member Registered

Aaahh - at last - thank you Jeannne

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Dillon - the US can't officially go to war without an Order of Congress. The War Powers Act (1973) is supposed to serve as a check on Presidential power to use military force, however it's frequently been sidestepped. Congress hasn't officially declared war since the day after the Pearl Harbor Attack (1941).

Here is a list of wars that were fought without congressional approval: *Korea*, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan.

Also, illegal military actions in: Kosovo, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Cambodia, El Salvador, Cuba, and many more I can't remember now.

It's not reasonable to think that the current administration cares about dotting i's and crossing t's.

MizMargo, Jeanne Mayell, Paul W and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I would second what Laura said and add that Congress doesn't WANT to have to make that decision. They have tied themselves in knots to claim that that original "use of force" resolution from the second Gulf War applies to any use of force, anytime, anywhere. Yes, they are ducking their responsibility and giving away immense power to the president.

LalaBella, MizMargo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

At least the Iraq War needed a resolution to authorize military attacks on Iraq. Plus, like I said, read this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/us-general-says-he-would-resist-illegal-trump-nuclear-strike-order

Even without Congress's approval for officially going to war, they still needed a resolution to attack. The generals should know that they shouldn't attack North Korea without an authority.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: