Clear all

Remote Viewing Scanning of the Middle East

52 Posts
10 Users
120 Likes
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

This is a call for an RV scanning of the middle east, to try and get a fix of what is going on.

this is mportant.   

so please put your stuff in asap....and it will run for a week. the format is going to be:

1:locations

2:Timescale

3:Visual scanning

This one will be like the recent scan we did of Washington.

Locations:

A: Tel Aviv

B: Tehran

C: South lebanon/North Isreal.

The timings:

all targets.

This Sepetember, then next Spring.

target items....same as Washington RV.

appearances, normaility, or not, people mood and behavior, any signs of significant change, during the time space, anything that looks important.  As in: Isreali troops in Lebanon. Signs bomb damage, all targets, appearances of normality, such as normal street traffic. etc...or anyhting else that looks interesting and abnormal. Go for it!. This is urgent.

Zoron

Ms. C. and Ms. C. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

RV of Middle East

September, 2018

Tel Aviv-  Sunny, beautiful weather.  A soft breeze coming off the Mediterranean.  I see normal traffic, but no pedestrians.  There’s a tank in the streets , too.  Not engaged in any military activity, but patrolling.  Still no people walking along the streets.  Windows are open, draperies billow in the breeze.  Again, no pedestrians

Tehran:  military in the streets.  Pedestrians out.  Large military presence.  Much more than in Tel Aviv.  Clerics are in the streets, rallying the citizens that theirs is a holy fight.  Down with Israel.  Down with the Great Satan, America.    There has been an attack on Iran.  U.S.  involved, with Israel.  Trump is burned in effigy.  Huge crowds of people chanting against US and Israel.  The mullahs control the scene.  People seem more angry than frightened.

South Lebanon, Northern Israel.  Hezbollah is organized. Making attacks into northern Israel on residential settlements.  Guerrilla warfare, but they are attacked by air.  Laser strikes.  Drones involved.    Dust, swirling dust.  People in the settlements are evacuating, terrified.    Hezbollah is not defeated.  Just run off this particular attack.  They survive to attack another day.  Water tower/water supply in the settlement destroyed.  

Spring, 2019

Tel Aviv:  Deserted beaches.  Sandbags around building entrances.  Windows are closed.  No one on street except military and emergency vehicles.  Food supplies are limited.  They expect to be attacked.  Markets are closed.  Buildings shuttered.    It’s worse for the Palestinians.  They have less food.  Children are suffering.  The Israelis are hiding, some have evacuated.  But no matter the Israeli distress, the Palestinians suffer more.  The innocent are scapegoated.

Tehran. The people in Tehran are shellshocked.  No more angry protests.   They are under siege.  The Russians are there, supporting Iranian troops.  Government buildings are intact but there are major power outages.  The infrastructure has been targeted by US and Israelis.  Iran plans to attack Jerusalem.  Jerusalem, Jerusalem, is a battle cry in Iran.  Jerusalem, Jerusalem, is a lament in Israel.  

Lebanon:  Hezbollah is not there…they are in Syria with an alliance of Arab States waiting to attack Israel.   Regular citizens have already evacuated southern Lebanon.  Israelis have already attacked that area.  Atrocities.   

KB, LalaBella, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

BLUEBELLE, 

This is a first class report. Sadly, it confirms much of what I am seeing. It might be a viewing of a stronger, more violent parallel timeline,   not ours, but apart from that, I am in agreement. Please, will others take a look at the situation? Reports urgently needed.  thanks, Zoron. 

KB, Laynara, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I don't have a great ability to hone in on the suggested time frames.  I can focus on the middle east in general. All I see, in the not-so-distant future (?), everywhere I look, is desert. Endless desert. Nothing green. No trees. No flowers. No agriculture. Cities in shambles and abandoned. I see military vehicles, trucks, planes... everything is broken and abandoned. Not even a daisy pushing up through the ruins. Entire countries are emptied. Millions displaced, millions dead. Those still alive continue to cling to ancient belief systems. There is a sort of peace, but it's not necessarily good, it feels almost oppressive. I hear a voice - "They thought the war was bad, and it was, but the entire area became unsurvivable."

Ms. C., KB, Ms. C. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Zoron,

I did September first.  I like to do different sessions for different times otherwise things get muddled in my head.

September:

Tel Aviv
Busy Street market - children weaving through the human traffic on the street.
One particular child, a boy about 12 or so, stops and hands something to several different men amongst the crowd.
The men receiving things (small objects that can be concealed in the child's hand - not paper, but something solid) from the child all have something bright blue on their person - a bag, a hat, a kerchief.

As I pull up from the market, I see flocks of birds flying. I follow them to a six or seven story tenement building. Things seem normal on the ground, I don't see damage to buildings or evidence of bombings. There are two injured people in the building though who are being cared for. Hushed arguement between a woman who wants the injured out and a man who insists they stay.

Tehran:

There is an uprising. Large crowds of angry people in the streets. Burning American flags. Shouting.

The Khomeini is in a building meeting with counsel. They are deciding whether to get rid of the current president in Iran.

Lebanon:

Large concentration of Israeli troops at the boarder. Israel is going in with man power after air bombardment. The attack hasn't happened yet, they are waiting for the US - I don't know if they are waiting for word that we will support them, waiting for our soldiers to arrive (by sea) or waiting for us to bomb Lebanon from the air. Israeli air power will be used.

Important things I'm seeing outside of this RV as to the situation over there:

I think Gina Haspel's confirmation to the CIA will be very important to the situation in the Middle East.  She is connected to Eric Prince who is currently serving as our unofficial Middle Eastern Ambassador ( what crazy times we live in).  Eric is busy over there right now planting seeds for war.  He's very hard for me to read, I'll look at him again and see what I can get.  I think Gina will win the nomination in June.  Then it's on here in the US and we are full in.  Israel is going into Lebanon with or without us this fall, but would prefer we are involved.

I did the read the future night for Jeanne late and it hasn't been posted yet (that's OK Jeanne :-) - I just want to get everything out here in one place)

In August I saw Israel attacking the Lybian boarder - that's what I wrote, but it may have been the Lebanon boarder as that makes more sense - although readings are sometimes more accurate than what makes sense.

In September, I saw "Iran fires back at Israel - we watch in dread" And "Looks like we will send troops, but to no avail."

I'll do the spring session tomorrow - looking forward to reading everyone's responses after I do the Spring read so I can get the community read on this.

Ms. C., KB, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Side note:  In a reading on Erik Prince for my own insight last week, I saw Prince involved in the Middle East but couldn’t see what he’s doing, other than it’s clandestine and untoward.  Like Luminata, I have a hard time reading Prince, he’s as shadowy and elusive as his activities...and yet he’s been a figure nagging on the periphery of my intuition for nearly two months now.  

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone, this is excellent stuff. It generally connects with my own visions of developments over the Summer, as we advance to September. It is clear that the war is slow boiling to a head. August is going to be a very critical month. The indications are that August/September are the key times, although I see some skirmishing and incidents before that. Israel is now gearing up for war. This is supported by a majority of the population there. (60%). The Europeans are doing everything they can, to avoid this war. Whatever now happens, it has destroyed any remaining trust, in the Western alliance, between America and Europe. The alliance is now split. all sorts of efforts are being made, in the situation, to keep the Iranians from leaving the nuclear treaty. It now looks as if the hardliners in Tehran are now using this for their own purposes. One of us has already picked up the movement in Iran against the Present Presidenr, by the hardliners. 

I am personally getting that an Isreali attack, (utterly illegal under international law) will provoke the hardliners, and lead to a sort of political coup in Tehran. Others are now sensing this. at that point, the situation is out of anyone's control. 

The probability  is that the Isreali's are not going to be able to do much beyond long-range air and missile strikes. These will cause great damage and disruption, but in themselves, are not decisive. They have no way of getting an army into Iran, in a ground offensive, and if  they did, they would be massivly out numbered. So an initial stalemate. Any Saudi attack on Iran would lead to a rapid and crushing defeat. So Saudi's would be lucky not to undergo a military collapse and internal coup. Any Saudi attack would lead to massive strikes on the oil production system and tank farms, and export system for the oil. All of this is is spossible, but not yet absolutely determined. If I said it is the most likely future time line, at the moment, that would be the best that can be said. 

Ms. C., KB, Paul W and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Ok, the RV on middle East is flowing well......but would welcome more input......

Can we now take a look at the situation in July  in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Tehran, and Lebanon/Isreali border?.....any signs or pick ups, of unusual events or behavior, or physical signs?

Thanks

Zoron

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

All,

Here is what I see in the spring of 2019 for all three of the RV targets.

Spring:

Tel Aviv:
Night, lights are off in the city, people are all in their homes, soldiers patrol the streets. Looks like a curfew has been imposed - to save energy or stay hidden from air raids, maybe both.

Day, there is a long line of people at a government office. They are regestering for service in the armed forces. This is a voluntary movement of the people, not government imposed. The city looks undamaged. There is heightened military presence. Armed guards walk the streets and there are military trucks driving by frequently.

Tehran:
A military base. A group of high ranking military officials are waiting for a delivery. A large truck pulls in. Cargo is inspected and waived over to a plane to be loaded, these are some sort of special bomb. I don't think nuclear, but something like napalm.

The streets are very quiet. People are afraid and subdued. A woman in burqa rushes by hurrying to get back to her home. She stands out as she is the only woman on the street. There are a few men, but they are in small groups talking quietly. I'd say this is an indication that the Khomeini has removed the Iranian president and imposed more traditional and strict religious law.

Lebanon:

There is much damage here - buildings have been toppled. It looks like Aleppo in it's early stages. Troops are everywhere. The Palistinians are taking a huge stand on this front. Turkey is highly involved as well. We have repositioned troops from Iraq and bolstered them with additional forces.

Now I'm off  to read what everyone else is getting.

Ms. C., BlueBelle, Ms. C. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Erik Prince bothers me, too, BlueBelle.  No, RV, but I've taken up my Motherpeace deck again and often get messages through songs.  Throughout the end of this year and into the next, I get the Rolling Stones' "It's only rock 'n roll but I like it" for him.  Then, in the final quarter of 2019, I got five major arcana: Tower in self-concept, Devil in atmosphere, Lovers in crosscurrent, Justice in the his house, and Death as an outcome.  Minors all upside down.  I think EP's party comes to an end then.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Gracesinger, I threw cards on him last week (which I avoid doing with dark personalities) and  shook my head, thinking “ this can’t be right.”  Prince sees himself as a holy soldier, very righteous, but considering money as a motivating factor for him, I discounted the cards.  In retrospect, I think the cards were spot on.  He’s a modern day Knight Templar, and just like the original Crusaders, he recognizes the global conflicts as a money making opportunities.   Then in breaking news, he’s mentioned in this NYT article:   https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/us/politics/trump-jr-saudi-uae-nader-prince-zamel.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news  

Zoron, my apologies for this tangent.  I will do an RV on the July timeframe as you requested and hope more followers will participate in your original RV request, too.  It’s fascinating and I learn more every time I participate.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

bluebelle, this is great stuff. keep going!

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Luminata, 

This is very sharp, excellent stuff. 

Lots of detail. I hope that it is a side timeline, not the mainline, as looks actually likely. At the moment, we are facing a serious middle east War. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

This is what I'm getting.

Tel Aviv:

July and September seem fairly similar. Mostly normal, except that there seem to be few people on the street and a fair amount of police patrolling the streets, it looks like more than usual. Normal levels of traffic. I don't see any tanks or military vehicles.

Spring 2019: Streets are even emptier. The few people walking around are police officers, some women, and men that seem middle-aged or over, but no young men or children. The main streets have lighting on them, but secondary streets aren't lit. 

Tehran:

July: Some of the shops seem to have closed recently. People are clumped in the remaining ones, talking to each other excitedly. On a window shop that shows a TV screen, passers-by are stopping to watch. Also around mosques, men are filling them and the overflow goes into the streets. They are mostly older men, young men seem to be elsewhere. You can hear somebody giving a speech in the mosque on loudspeakers, sounding very serious. The men are listening intently. When it's over, some of them shout angrily, but the anger doesn't seem directed to anyone present there. I also see many windows have lines of gaffer tape across them. In what looks like a main square, a small group of men gather in a circle and are burning something in the middle, but I can't tell what it is. 

September: Very mixed picture. I get a lot of jumbled possibilities. I see some bombed buildings, not a lot. None of them are government buildings or monuments. There are power outages. Some timelines look similar to July. In one I see large military Iranian trucks going through the main street. In another I see US military jeeps on the streets. The streets are mostly empty. Some people shout at the US soldiers, the soldiers ignore it.

Spring 2019: I see fences around the government buildings, and US troops inside the fences. The locals glare at them. There are men, women and children. The women wear headscarves but otherwise their clothing is quite European. The US soldiers look uneasy. At one point, one of the local men points at the sky and shouts. Other men join. The US soldier takes a pair of binoculars and looks. He looks even more uneasy, but doesn't do anything about it, as if this is a common occurrence.

Southern Lebanon/North Israel:

July: I see some rockets flying from Hezbollah. Israeli drones attack back. Some people evacuate, but many have nowhere to go. Then the fighting stops. Lots of things covered in dust.

September: A new wave of refugees from Syria into Lebanon.

Spring 2019: No new activity, things seem to have stabilized on that area.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

July, 2018

Tel Aviv:  It’s a day in a residential neighborhood.  There’s a garbage truck in the street.  Plenty of people about their daily routines.  It’s hot and I smell the garbage truck, sickening sweet decay of garbage.  Suddenly, there’s a big boom down the street.  The ground shakes, dust billows  Some of the passers by are so terrified, they crawl under the garbage truck for safety.  It was a false alarm and not an attack, but people are on edge.

Tehran:  It looks like normal activity.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Mass migration is in store for this region anyway because of climate change. In 30 years it’ll be way too hot for survival in the Middle East. War will only accelerate the migration.

Putin is behind the scenes pulling strings. He wants the western alliance to splinter so he can regain the soviet empire. 

But Winner in all this will be China.  Xi will be last leader standing.

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

UPDATE: MIDDLE EAST.

Zoron is spending a lot of his time looking at the middle east, its not looking good.

Basically, the Region is on track for a war. It could happen later this year, probably late Summer 2018.

at the moment, international leaders and states seem paralysed about the approaching disaster. The American Hyperpower is actually the main cause of the situation. It is clear that Trump is a war monger, and ill do nothing to stop what is going to happen. The Europeans are trying to keep Iran in the nuclear treaty, and are being thwarted by events.  It now looks, from the Remote Viewing and scanning that we are all doing on this site, that a major Middle East war, is dangerously close. 

I have personally dropped nearly everything  to focus on this issue. It will determine, in its outcome, everything for many years to come. it could also spread beyond the Middle East. At the moment, the Remote Viewing reports that we are running, on the site, are seriously worrying. We may be getting a parallel time line, that is not ours, due to the sheer intensity of events there. But failing that, some kind of significant conflict in the Middle East now seems inevitable. 

I have not felt this bad, since the Trump election. There is a strong feeling of things heading towards a disaster. 

I have been scanning what is going on, at high level, in the Isreali state. It is not good. They are thinking along merciless, ruthless lines, at how to manipulate and control events solely for thea pir own advantage, and long term objectives. It is being seriously discussed, invading and overrunning Gaza, crushing the Hamas Government, and establishing a military occupation. it is also being discussed, literally splitting the Gaza strip into several isolated, seperated zones of occupation, that are enclaves, and operating  a plan to arrest d deport to the West Bank large numbers of people, who are considered to be a security threat. We are talking here, thousands of people. Whether or not, this happens, it is being discussed, along with other plans, to control and isolate Gaza and to neutralise the Palestinian resistance there. This is an indication of the desperation with which the Isreali's are now trying to deal with a situation that for has gone completely out of control, due to the Isreali government plans for "Dealing" with the Iranians. I hope none of this happens, but it is now a strong possibility.

Ms. C., KB, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@briangimao)
Active Member Registered

Do you think that this impending war will be similar to the Iraq war of 2003?

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

This will be way worse than iraq. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

no efinite outcome, yet, but its clear that  if there is no drastic Russian intervention, then the Isreali's will at some point, attack Iran. This will lead to irreversible events that are decisive for the history of the next 30 years.But there is still uncertainty, as to date, timing, Isreali political and military strategy. also, the back channel decisions of Trump. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: