[Solved] Links to diffent sections on the Predictions page  

RSS

(@sophie)
Registered
01/17/2018 12:13 pm  

Hi Jeanne,

I think it's a great idea to have a link specific to positive predictions.  It's a feel good section to look at that is rare to see in other sites and is just as important if not more.

As I was looking at the prediction page, I was wondering, it could be a good idea to separate "Realized Prediction" section from the "future predictions".  Or maybe have links at the top of the page to get to those sections.  It would be easier to browse through, more visible and attractive.

The other suggestion I would have is to add a section specific to Democracy (maybe it goes under politics).  I am making that suggestion because democracy is suffering everywhere around the world.   like an anti-democracy pandemic!

Bonne journée!

(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
02/09/2018 9:05 pm  

Love the new link up area at top right of our screen. I laughed with delight at the welcoming "Howdy, Michele".... and was pleased to see a search bar ...yay!..and a quick link up for editing our profile. Thank you, wonderful new developer/team member from...was it Tennessee? So many lovely improvements! Thanks also to Jeanne who works so hard to improve this site.

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
02/10/2018 3:31 am  

Impressive, Jeanne. What a complex website to have created. I have no training or real skills but search out help pages for everything i do on my blogger template based blog which I've pushed into craziness in pure size and scope without a clue as to what I was ever doing. . I've only ever used blogger templates and paying $10  a year to switch it to a domain in appearance and dot com address. Never used wp much less wpforo. But from this quick search result it sounds like others wanted a draft mode or auto save option too in wpforo and that at least by October of last year..no solution yet.

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/automatically-saving-drafts/

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
02/10/2018 9:57 am  

Michele, Thanks for finding the issue on wpforo.  Wpforo is a huge community and not easy to navigate.  They've updated since October and there's no "draft" option. 

Sorry they have no plans to fix it. I considered several forums when I chose it. I consulted with a couple of developers.  Started with BB Press but ended with wpforo because I like the look of it. It had the best reviews.  Then after launching I discovered it was beta.   It has progressed since there so I am sticking with it for now.Changing forums would open up a pandora's box of new bugs to solve. 

Michele liked
(@ghandigirl)
Registered
04/25/2018 3:48 am  

May Prediction for 2018, early hit, New Epilepsy Drug approved. Uses Cannabis/marijuana elements

(@ghandigirl)
Registered
07/15/2018 11:46 am  

The dump trump bunk prediction may include Maxine Waters inspiring speech and her mispronouncing his name. President Clunk or something similar, It was fast and she self corrected immediately.

Share: