[Solved] This is a test - testing the forum & What were are about -  

RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/14/2018 8:41 pm  

Hi I'm having trouble with starting topics and getting my "like" button to work. Let me know if you see this whether you can reply to  it, and whether there's a "Like" button below my post and below your post.  Thanks!  -- Jeanne

Michele, Robin, Snowbird and 2 people liked
(@unk-p)
Registered
09/14/2018 9:00 pm  

this one works, Jeanne!

(@snowbird)
Registered
09/14/2018 9:49 pm  

Neither the "like" button or the reply window were present until I signed in.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/14/2018 11:01 pm  

Thanks, so it works, but I still don't see a "like" button on my post, right? 

Robin liked
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
09/15/2018 9:21 am  

I know this topic was started 12 hours ago, but thought I'd add, I've had occasional episodes of similar issues but they've always corrected in a day or two.

Strangely,  I've noticed a lot of people liking their own posts during the same glitchy period, when I couldnt even like others. 

It all corrected for me and I just winged it and made up for it later.

Also, as an avid reader of every single post I've ever noticed, I'm  one of the rare non skimmers 😉 I've noticed all your changes, updates and new features and been impressed with this platform and your ever upgrading learning curve.

I missed the light bulbs that showed who'd signed in when they disappeared and cheered when they came back.

I loved it when I was a "trusted" member and was touched when I reached eminent status. 

The stars bother me, even as a 5 star general, as it feels different..more like popular/unpopular when really it's all about volume, not earned. So, personally they may feel great but I can't help but look at it through others eyes and think it could encourage nonsensical one word responses and yes, i did a one word one time, myself 🤔

Likes should be out of resonance and gut not out of facebook like responses where people want to be popular so they like everybody on the surface of a click. When I get a like from you, i feel on track or touched a chord and I value that. It teaches me about what I am seeing or feeling in a truly validating way.

I like seeing when people joined, how many posts, all if that. Those show committment and sincerity.

I dislike 3 day, 3 conments topics when people start new things because they don't take the time to learn to use the site or read back to see we've already spent months or years in Trump psychology or

All in all, its been a truly mind opening site about so many things and a must check it out first thing in the morning and last thing at night favorite; even without wifi and typing on a cell phone. ♥️

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/15/2018 9:44 am  

Thanks for this feedback.  I will go back to the words for a while.  See how that goes.  Often I click “like”’to show my appreciation even if the sentiments don’t fit my own.  I don’t remember seeing  the light bulbs, just a mention of how many people are online.   

09/15/2018 9:55 am  

We used to have to go into members,  the big list to see the lightbulbs.

When something big happened,  like Pacific coast earthquakes and my Douglas Island family getting cell phone alerts blaring on tbeut phones at midnight and news wasn't picking up Alaska hardly at all, i actually came here,  went to members and seeing the Europeans even a Mongolian on line and here was strangely comforting even though I don't think I even posted . In retrospect,  I should have. Someone might have told me it would turn out to not even affect my hometown or family.

Thats the connection that can be possible here instead of 50/50 predictions that change..as we all want and hope many will..on a dime. 

Its the universal yearning for connection,  hope, and kindred spirits plus many of us needing to be of service.

You give us that Jeanne.

💜 MIchele

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/15/2018 1:40 pm  

Thank you Michele.  

The name of this site is Peace, prophecy, and Intuitive Wisdom.   The prediction page is just one page. But it was the page that drew people.

You just named what I wanted—a place for a tribe to find each other.  

You all belong to your own families and communities and countries, of course.    But there is a long lost tribe that calls you back at this time on this planet. It’s a tribe from a far away world, a world of light.  The poet Rumi said “I know I’m from elsewhere and I hope to go back there some day.” That’s where the tribe is from.

I didn’t know it would happen this way (the gathering of the tribe) but I knew I had to set this site up.  I didn’t know why I was so into it, but I knew something was calling me to do it.

There are undoubtedly other communities out there for people to pull together at this time.  I’m not saying this is the only one that can help you.

But I hope with people’s help and guidance, people like you,  this gathering place will continue to help people.  

Michele liked
09/15/2018 2:50 pm  

Thank you for expressing that in such a heartfelt way, NormaJean.

Rumi's field through Jeanne called you here.

Being open to the love is the most important and you feel that and you are one of our tribe ♥️

💜 MIchele

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/15/2018 3:50 pm  

I'm moving this topic to the top of the forum where administrative-related forum topics go.  I don't want to delete it as I'd originally intended when I named it a "Test" thread because of your beautiful posts.  ❤️  ❤️ 

Share: