[Solved] FORUM RULES
This forum is designed to create a supportive and informative environment for people interested in discussing world issues with both a factual and intuitive perspective.
Feel free to ask each other questions about their perspective on events. Feel free to offer your own take. Share your dreams (the ones that happen while you are asleep), your intuitions, your visions, links to articles (please no links to professional psychics or commercial websites), and let us know if any of our predictions on the World Predictions for 2019 & Beyond page have come true. Share whatever else you think might support our community.
Remember that this whole website is a support group. Kindness rules! Any posts designed to subvert that intent will be removed.
Here are a few rules to keep us on track (be sure to read the last paragraph):
To maintain a safe, family-friendly environment on our forums, we ask our members to limit their comments to courteous and respectful language at all times. Any posts that include sexually explicit comments, hate-speech, prejudiced remarks, calls for boycott of any destination or business, threats, or profanity will be removed. We also reject posts that advocate or describe participation in illegal activities and those containing graphic descriptions of death, injuries or violent criminal acts. Also Please no graphic content. We don't have control over whether children are reading the posts. So please do not put up posts that are terrifying or graphic.
Keep your forum posts relevant and helpful to community members. Please don’t include personally insulting language or smear campaigns. If you have a question or comment for the Forum or about our forums moderation policies or there is an issue with your account, you can contact Jeanne Mayell via the contact form in the menu of every page.
This Forum is intended to provide help for fellow community members, not to promote or advertise a service or business. We reserve the right to reject specific content for any reason. Links to external websites, such as personal blogs, will be removed. Links to the blogger's own site will be removed. Links to professional psychics will also be removed. We reserve the right to reject any URL for any reason. If you suspect a post is fraudulent or someone is a troll, please contact us using the contact form in the menu above.
If you make a living giving readings, and want to post in the forum, you are very welcome to participate in this community. Some of the members do give readings for a living. However, this is an ad-free website and so professional psychics or people who operate professional psychic websites may not use the forum or this website to promote their businesses.
Yes it is true that Jeanne Mayell promotes her own business on this website. That’s because she initially set up the site as a professional blog for her business and it remains her professional website with links to her email for private readings.
But it has morphed into more than just her professional website. It has become a community of light workers who come together to enhance their intuitive abilities and support one another. Jeanne is grateful to everyone for their wisdom and contributions. She wants to make sure you understand that she is not a guru, just a professional intuitive who loves giving readings, teaching intuition, and positive psychology and bringing people together.
Give us your best, most accurate advice and predictions – just make sure it’s yours! Forum posts should contain original content and not include extensive quotes from other sources. Any content plagiarized from other websites, reviews, emails, or printed materials will be removed if it's detected. Attempts to impersonate other members or staff or any reproduction of private correspondence with staff will also be removed unless you have permission.
Links to professional psychics' and their predictions will be removed.
Respectful of Private Information
We respect your privacy. For this reason, any posts containing your contact information, personal financial information, including credit card numbers, or other financial information will be removed. This includes both the poster’s information and the information of others. Please be cautious when posting any personal contact details to our forums and be advised that we will remove these details upon request of the poster. Remember that millions of people are reading this site each year.
An important warning about Libel and Defamation Laws:
It's tempting in forums to get emotional and hyperbolic in our prose. However everyone should know that libel laws apply to people who are posting in forums just as much as they apply to journalists writing articles. So know the law: A post is libelous if all three of the following conditions apply:
1. You are stating something as a fact (not your opinion, but as fact), 2. Your statement can be viewed as injurious to someone, i.e., they can show that it hurt their reputation, caused pain, or financial loss. 3. Your statement turns out to be false.
Even if you are repeating what someone else wrote in this forum or any forum or any news media or blog, if what they wrote is injurious, stated as true, and turns out to be false, you can be held liable (along with the other party). We want you to have fun, find connections with each other, and be safe from lawsuits. Tips: Consider using the word "alleged" when passing along information you cannot confirm. Link to the article rather than repeating something you aren't sure about. If it's a psychic or intuitive assertion, then clarify that you are passing along a feeling, psychic or telepathic vision or or intuition rather than a fact.
In case we haven't covered everything involving legal issues, here's more to read and agree to:
Please read these legal requirements for all people who post comments on this website:
Moderation and Comments
While administrators of Jeannemayell.com will attempt to remove or edit out any material that we find to be generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, we are not able to screen all public comments in advance and have no liability to users or readers for monitoring material posted by other users.
Join the discussions, but know that all posts made here, as well as all material featured and linked to on this site, whether by Editor, Administrator, or Member, express the views and opinions of the authors and not the Administrators or Editors (except for posts by these people). Hence the Administrators, Editors, or any others involved in posting on this site cannot and will not be held liable.
Please know it is possible from time to time that other community members or users (including unauthorized users) may post offensive comments on this Service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive comments before we have an opportunity to remove or stop the dissemination of them. You should also know that we, in our sole discretion, may decide not to remove certain comments posted on this Service, as the determination of such comments as being offensive or without probative value may not be clear.
Offensive comments include material that is defamatory, inflammatory, slanderous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or known to be false.
Please assist us in our efforts to provide a positive and productive Service by notifying us of the presence of material that you find objectionable using the Contact form on the web site.
This Service reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members, to suspend Members and prevent their further access to the Service for violating the User Agreement and further reserves the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, defamatory, disruptive or otherwise contravene this User Agreement.
In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you exercise common sense and generally be considerate toward your fellow users. By participating either in live online forums or comments, in the discussion forums or in personal messaging, you are consenting to these rules.
Members must be 18 or older.
We do NOT knowingly collect or allow children under the age of 18 to publicly post or distribute, personally identifiable information on our website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
Members are responsible for their own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications. They are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through their account.
When Members register they agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by our registration process.
Privacy and Registration Info
- Members agree not to post spam or advertisements that are unrelated to the topic under discussion at the time.
- Members agree not to impersonate another person.
- Members agree not to post any material abusive, slanderous, hateful, threatening, defamatory, inflammatory, knowingly false, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to your membership being permanently suspended (and your service provider being informed). Also note that the IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- Members agree that the Webmaster, Administrator and Editors of this Service have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
- Members agree to be fully responsible for the content that you post on the Service. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove and/or notify the Service of the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you agree not to post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify the Service, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- You understand and agree that the Service is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. Nevertheless, the Service may monitor the comments and discussions as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Licensing of Content
When you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the Service, you are granting the Service a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, distribute, perform or display any such communication. The foregoing grants shall include the right to use any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Except for content you have posted on the Service, or unless expressly permitted, or through Share buttons on the site, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use, such as printing occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
Contact us for more information on receiving express permission to copy or distribute.
- You confirm that you are over 17 years of age.
- You agree you have read and understood and agree to abide by the above Terms, Rules and conditions which are presented to you for approval before you make your decision to participate in the Service.
- By clicking “Submit and Confirm” you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- You also agree that you are taking full responsibility for your actions in joining the Members’ site and will not take any legal action against the Webmaster, Administrator, Editors, Host(s), or any other connected parties, based on your decision to join.