Notifications
Clear all

Solving our first crime in this section.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I would ask that everyone now focuses on the suspected poisoning of the two Russians, in the UK, apparently by the Russian Government. 21 casualties so far, but no deaths, yet. Huge speculation. Can we scan and RV on this one? Thanks Zoron.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

The order to assassinate Skripal came directly from Putin. Being ex-KGB he knows who ALL the spies are. Skripal was linked into the people who compiled the kompromat in the Steele Dossier. The daughter and the other victims are collateral damage. As Mueller gets closer to Cheetolini, Putin is amping up the murders. He will kill anyone not a US citizen working in US government (he knows that crosses the last line in the sand).  I don't get the sense that Putin is desperate in the least (yet). Right now, this is all part of "the cost of doing business." It's all part of the plan that Putin has been working on since 2008.  In fact, as I type this, they just found an enemy of Putin dead in London - Nikolai Glushkov. Putin's plan rolls on unabated. 

As for who actually did it, I get a blurry picture of someone wearing waiter or waitress attire (can't see the face or even gender) - a lot of black and white clothing - it's not someone who actually worked in the restaurant. I get more the feeling of someone showing up speaking perfect English and just blending in somewhere between the kitchen and the dining room. Someone "dosed" a plate as it left the kitchen and before it got taken to the table (taken to the table possibly by the fake waiter/ress), this is why more patrons are sick than cooks.

The spy who did this act is involved in the one from today too but did not actually kill Glushkov.  There's a cell of spies doing Putin's bidding wherever and whenever.

Dianne and Dianne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Laura, this is excellent. Good linkages all over. Accurate predictions, IMHO. 

The linkages are interesting. Its a good view, seeing it all in the series of events that are now happening. Putin, as You say, is not now desperate, YET. But He will be. I am getting that something remarkable has started to stir, deep in the Russian state. There is gathering unease, at the violent methods that Putin is using, and the escalation it is causing in the international situation. Ultimately, the now predominant  group of Oligarch power holders, are getting worried. They are not entirely selfish, and are astute enough to realise the consequences if this gets out of hand. They are not yet an internal opposition, but are certainly a faction, at present, who Putin now has to watch, carefully, as he is now going down a track that will eventually split the Russian Power elite. Plots against Putin, from his own people, are now inevitable. The internal Russian opposition, are split, powerless, and not in a position to do anything but public criticism. Within the ruling elite, a functional opposition is not yet there. I say all this, as I got a scanning  that Putin intends two or three more assassinations, as part of his overall plan of events. This plan is the core to understanding what is going on. It is causing great apprehension inside Russia, at various levels. It could easily go seriously wrong, and trigger an unexpected crisis leading to war. we are not at that point yet, but its timeline is now sort of "Condensing" and forming. It will become a future danger, unless Putin is dealt with. Expect at least two, probably three, killings/hits, this Summer. Putin is playing a very dangerous game. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I saw somewhere they think it was smeared on his car doors. Shudder.

ReplyQuote
(@kcking)
Estimable Member Registered

I'm not sure what this RV means and I don't have the skills yet to interpret it but I'm posting it anyway and maybe someone else will have a better understanding or maybe it means nothing.

Regarding the poisoning of the Russian double agent Sergei Skirpal and his daughter in the UK:

Sergei is angry - shaking his finger at someone - he's in a mansion with floor to ceiling windows - very tall walls with a
large desk in this huge room - someone is behind the desk - I see Putin - he's calm - smirking - Putin sits down at this desk and he's too small for the desk or the desk is too large for him - comical looking - he's signing a paper with a quill - he folds the paper and starts to eat it - it proves too much for him to eat and half of it is hanging out of his mouth - there's something about a bird - there's a large bird standing on the desk - the bird changes from an eagle to a turkey to a hawk and the hawk grabs the uneaten piece of paper out of Putin's mouth and Putin starts to choke on the wad of paper in his mouth - he coughs up the chewed paper and tries to smooth out the paper but it's blank - Putin is angry that the paper is blank - and starts to yell at Sergei.  Sergei starts to sneak away but Putin calls his guards who stop him and take him away - Putin is mad and alone in the room as he cries over the blank paper.
Sergei breaks free from the guards and walks boldly out into the rain and feels cleansed. Then realizes the guards are chasing him so he runs. Now Sergei is on a train, thinking - and then starts to laugh - the train goes into a dark tunnel and hasn't come out yet - don't know if it will.

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Bee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: