Notifications
Clear all

North Dakota Explosives Disappeared - Where are they?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Eliza posted this question for you remote viewers to try: Attention ! Calling all remote viewers and other seers: Where is the heavy, green, metal box of live grenade explosives that fell out of the back of a military vehicle, possibly on a stretch of gravel road in North Dakota, two weeks ago now. See or listen to the start of MSNBC “The Rachel Maddow Show” from last night, Tuesday, May 15, 2018. The military is offering a reward for anyone who finds it. They’ve not had success finding it so far. If it wasn’t a potentially deadly serious disaster waiting to happen, it could sound almost rather comical !

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

I didn’t even scan at all - after reading your post, this immediately came to me:

A Sargeant stole the box to give to domestic terrorists to use against our country in the event Trump leaves office before the end of his term.

I keep hearing “Staff Sargeant.”

Marley, LalaBella, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Doc, it makes sense that it might be an inside job.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Here's what I got when I scanned: It legit fell off the truck, but wasn't discovered missing til miles and miles beyond where it fell. I see military commanders cursing out their underlings for incompetence. I also see some Indigenous Americans discovering and opening the box, and upon realizing what it is, decide to take it and hide it away on the res "just in case". They brought it to their tribal council, who voted in agreement and arranged to hide it. They have no plans to use it or sell it, but will keep it in the event of civil war or other attack on their land (e.g., another pipeline or other environmental power play). If it's ever found, it will be because of infighting and a betrayal, and will not be found by the military.

RunestoneOne, BlueBelle, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: