Notifications
Clear all

Austin bombs

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Anyone picking up anything? I feel to young to middle aged white male doing this... Maybe ex military. Militant in some way. Tie to alt right or sympathetic  to their stances. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I pick up two 20 years old guys. 

Sorry that was not the bomber. I just now since posting this read the news. That was two of the latest victims. Closing my eyes I see a long rifle and am thinking about gun control opponents. Pissed at Austin. I see a basement of an apt where the bomber is living and creating his bombshell. I see a man in a helmet that looks like a football helmet.  Jealousy. I see a wolf howling in pain and anger  (lone wolf) with religious images. 

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

It's like a distorted sense of the feminine giving birth to an assertion of the power of the masculine to inspire the fear that lurks within; he's not using a gun but explosives.  It seems symbolic of a response to the threat posed by the rise of Mother-energy; the blood, the labor, the forceful cataclysmic power of birth absent the inherent healing energy of the womb and love for children and cherished bond with others.  

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

He feels like a young person.  Engineering background, maybe engineering student. He may live in Austin or just outside city limits. He's obsessed with the planning, executing, then avidly following every story published on the subject.  He's a small person. I see empty food containers and crumbs and bits of egg left around his computer where he spends hours reading stories about the havoc he has created.  He wears baggy rumpled pants, color is beige - I'm only being shown his lower body sitting at a computer. 

He is very excited to be getting so much attention.  He thinks he is doing something good. I pull the Fool card on him (young, devilish, lone soldier, naive and excited), the Prince of Wands (attention seeking, sees self as a conquering hero), and The Knight of Cups (ideologically motivated but can't seem to figure out his ideology, death wish) -- all cards that show he is pleased with himself. He reads like a happy hacker who loves creating havoc. He must be a psychopath because I see no remorse. 

He might live with his mother who has no idea this is going on.  I say this because I see a mother connection, but it's possible he doesn't live with her and still she has a strong influence in his psyche. The FBI is looking for someone who was insubordinate and fired although they are pursuing all leads, this is one that probably comes from profiling research.   

I don't know if any of this is correct. Doing it for the exercise of it, not to proclaim that I know anything about the Austin bomber.  He shows no sign of stopping. 

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris)
Active Member Registered

Wasn’t there a prior prediction of “Texas, Texas, Texas” back in 2017?  First came the hurricane and flooding in Houston, now we have the trouble in Austin.  2 out of 3 so far

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Texas, Texas, Texas prediction was an audio-vision that came to me  during a group meditation on July 26, 2016 for the Trump presidency.  I started hearing it as a chant coming from male spirits as I began meditating on the second month of Trump's presidency and it continued for months.  It came to me along with a vision that we would be entering a new normal, a new and upsetting  reality with the Trump presidency. I felt that it meant that Texas would come to be the epicenter of the new reality we'd be facing in 2017 and beyond. 

Since then, Texas has had:

• Houston floods from Hurricane Harvey which tied with Katrina for the costliest tropical cyclone on record  - worst in Texas history & the result of climate denial & poor city planning that put profits over environment & human safety
  • A small town church massacre (Sutherland Springs) in which a lone gunman entered with his automatic rifle (an AR-556) and killed 27 people. 
  • Austin bombing
  • Fertilizer plant blows up in West Texas killing 15 people,  more than 160 were injured, and more than 150 buildings were damaged or destroyed.

Gigi, KB, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Well done Jeanne. You were closer than I was. I’m so glad it looks like they got him.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, Fran. My very first thought about the bomber was one I hadn't shared because the risk of being wrong about it was severe. When I saw a rifle, I thought the bomber was a right wing white guy who hated the liberal city of Austin and was angry about all the gun control progress teens were making since the last school shooting.  I also thought he set up the trip wire in an affluent neighborhood to throw off investigators that he was racially motivated.  

It turns out that the strong mother influence I'd seen was important since he was home schooled by his mother. And yes, he lived in an Austin suburb, was a loan wolf who was angry and in pain because he did not fit.  I'm not sure why his mother home schooled him - because he was not fitting into the schools or because she wanted to keep him out of that greater social milieu. Don't know about the engineering background. Also the fact I'd seen a basement of a house has yet to be explained. 

Gigi, KB, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I just got an email from Helene, a reader who isn't registered on the site but follows it. She kindly pointed out more information on the Austin bomber that fits our remote view of him.  She wrote: 

The engineering background: there is a connection in that his father is an electrical engineer (who ran an online computer business), so he may have learned about engineering from him, and your mention of him sitting at a computer like a happy hacker makes even more sense given the family business, making him even more computer savvy than most, no doubt.
 Thank-you, Helene. remote viewing is useful for seeing crimes but it can be a sad and painful task.

Here's the latest information on him:

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fran, you were pretty close as well.  You got white male and alt right. I was unsure about his race.  

They know that his views were very conservative, although disjointed because he was poorly read.  He believed in the death penalty because he thought criminals who are allowed to live, will be released and commit more crimes.  But the kind of people who would get the death penalty usually get life imprisonment without parole, and the problem with the death penalty is that it isn't a deterrent, and inevitably they end out putting innocent people to death.  He probably didn't know that. He said that people who can't take care of children and want abortions should not have sex but sex offenders should be allowed to do their time and not face a sex registry for life. He must not have been able to read much, maybe learning disabled? 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I was standing well back on this one, for some reason.I felt very uncertain about it all.  Now that most of the core has emerged, I realised why. Sadly, I was getting  "cracking and running amok. Overlap"  and mixing up this attack with another, future attack, that is not happening yet. This attack is, I think, in the American North east, but is still forming up. Sigh. There are no end to these things now. Conspiracy theories aside, something very deep and nasty is stirring in the USA. Its like a beast emerging from deep down. The stress of modern American life is just freaking people out, totally, and they are going ape. A bleak landscape, populated by mad people. Anyone else picking up on the other attack, not yet fully formed? I am getting the North East, but just possibly Massachusetts. (Caution on that). Cannot get any further at the moment. 

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron, the Boston Globe reported this morning that Tuesday Boston police arrested a man with an assault rifle and 350 rounds of ammunition.  I am wondering if this is what you were picking up. It certainly reads as a developing mass shooting. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Yeah, this is the one I picked up. But what about the other one?. he is still on the loose in Boston. I am trying to get a grip on him. Ex military, (army) and involved in various low level connections with others of the same kind. Some kind of club, (Rod and Gun?) which in itself is harmless, but has people in it, who may not be. Be interesting to see if either of the Boston suspects have NRA connections. The one who the cops already arrested is like that. A typical angry white male enraged at the collapse of patriarchy, uppity blacks and other ethnic minorities, and he was/is clinging precariously on to his life, and feeling marginalised. The other is not yet past the "Trigger-point". he has the motivations, the weapons, and the inclinations, but has no set plan, that has a sell by date on it, yet. But he does have a plan, the weapons, etc. I do get he knows about bombs, how to fix them up, etc.But improvised bombs, with or without home made explosives, is probable. He has several weapons, that he has access to, of the non-military type, and is sort of confused, in his intentions. But can easily be triggered and pushed over the edge. A news event might do it. I get here, what might be called "The copy cat effect". I think that if he has any connections with the other one, they are very loose. Maybe same hangout/ Gun club. Finding him is going to be difficult. Just got a slight tag on him. Not old, not young, late twenties early thirties. Anybody else picking up on him?. He has an old SUV, greenish. 

Lola, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Further to what Zoron said - I've said it before, I'll say it again. This is a country founded by genocide, built by slavery and maintained by subjugation. I think it's entirely possible that many shamans from the conquered cursed the land that they either had to cede to the white man, or had to work on for the white man. It's going to take a long time and herculean reparations and effort to fix that, IMHO.

ReplyQuote
Share: