Notifications
Clear all

What is my meditative vision telling me??

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thanks for your generous reading of my vortex, Melanie.  I want to try your process out!  The man in white desert attire with the turban had the energy of the husband of a long time friend I'd travelled some distance to visit this summer.  They're from an Asian country and were in the States.  It was the first time I'd connected with her husband, who had the energy of the man who popped out of the vortex.  He was actively engaging and gregarious and sharing in exuberant detail the connections he was making with conservatives in the state he was visiting.  He stated some erroneous claim about healthcare and I pulled out my phone, looked up a study contradicting his claim, and then he paid for the meal and asked me to another.  I've been horrible about not following up with my friend.  Guess it's time.  

ReplyQuote
(@melanie)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for the info on the Rife Machine! That story hits close to home with me. My ex, who's rife machine I borrowed, has a wellness office where he offers alternative care. I definitely think it is a risky business, especially with all of the legalities. I actually asked him why he didn't use the rife in his office. He said it was for personal use but the stories are similar. The alternative health field is a risky business and your article is a good reminder of that. Hopefully people educate themselves before choosing an alternative treatment plan for serious conditions. Thanks for the article, Very interesting!

Melanie

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: