Notifications
Clear all

What is my meditative vision telling me??

(@melanie)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

I would like to know how other people interpret my vision while meditating. 

I first see 5 or 6 African (?) men sitting in together outside on a dirt ground and I'm especially noticing this one man that is squatting on one knee and beating small drums or creating rhythm hitting it on the ground. 

Then, I came out of my meditative state briefly then went back in following a spinning vortex and I was in a warehouse type building with metal walls.

I was trying to look around to see where I was but i was seeing  people hanging from the ceiling (like hams) (yes, I know this sounds crazy lol). I felt like they were alive (maybe on Earth plane) but unconscious in the body at this place. Some had been there for a long time I could tell.

Then, I come out slightly and zone back into this place and I am laying down on an exam table (?) And I know my body has been there unconscious but now I have entered that body to consciousness.

(I was in my body over there and over here, I was fully aware of both realities at the same time, if that makes sense) 

I'm laying there and I know my eyes are closed but I can still see through them. I see the figures of the unconscious people suspended either by cordage or rope near the tops of the walls. I did notice one young man that was able to move his forearm as though he was still conscious. I tried to move and I can't. I don't feel scared. 

I feel in both bodies here and there someone grabbing ahold my hand. I am able to pull enough energy to to slightly move my fingers ( in both bodies) then I squeeze a little more. I could sense the awareness of the person holding my hand that they knew I was awake and there. There was some joy felt. 

Then I see a shadow man no features walk from behind where I was laying and casually move about picking up items here and there. I was curious is to why I was laying there and why was a shadow person there and I wanted to know what he was up to. But I didn't sense his purpose.

I didn't know if he was good or bad but I had this feeling of peacefulness and I had a great desire to show love to him regardless of his intentions. He walked around the foot of my bed and came beside me and stood near the chest of my bed. I was able to get out the words (in both bodies) "We are one- God loves you- You are my brother." My lips could barely move in both bodies but I know he heard me. Then he reached over and placed his hand over my chest. Then I came out of my meditating state..

While I was experiencing this, my body felt like a pressure cooker of energy. I could feel the energy swarming through me from head to toe. My whole body felt like it was vibrating and I know my tongue was actually pulsating against the roof of my mouth.. I was hearing a humming sound like static energy or white noise.. My body felt weightless. Literally I felt like there was nothing underneath me. It felt like I was hovering over my body about an inch or two. 

What does this mean! If I'm crazy just tell me

All thoughts appreciated! -Melanie

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Interesting and really incredible dream, Melanie.

The scene with the African men reminds me of a vision I had while having a Reike treatment of an African shaman a few years ago.  The shaman was all painted up with markings on his face, staring right into my eyes with bright eyes. I felt he was somewhere on the planet or in another dimension sending me healing energy. It was powerful and energizing. Sounds like the African men in your dream were close to the earth (squatting) and beating a drum that reflects the vibration of the earth speaking to us.  

It sounds like you were traveling around the earth - connecting to the unconscious slaves, hanging like hams. These feel to me like people who are brain washed and used by others.  Perhaps they are those agreeing with oligarch-driven policies that are against their own interest.  The Trump supporters who are not oligarchs who support policies that harm them. Putin supporters who are working class people who don't realize how he is ravaging their country.  They may also be the parts of us that buy the products, race through our days, tied to technology, and barely alive due to the fast pace that is set by a consumer-driven society.

The people hanging in the warehouse remind me of a movie I saw years ago about people whose bodies were suspended from a warehouse ceiling like hams. They were being kept alive for body parts for wealthy people who might need them. Pretty horrible.

Then there was the shadow man who held your hand and there was you sending love and healing.  

Sounds like you are working around the clock even when you are sleeping.  Feeling empathy for the people of this world, and sending messages of hope and love. 

javamyworld, Melanie, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

What a startling vision. Perhaps those people suspended from the ceiling, are like cocoons. Dormant, perhaps growing and developing silently and waiting their time to break free. Perhaps you, in your dream, in your swarm of energy and motivated by love, are waking up.

javamyworld, Marley, Melanie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Love your interpretation, Snowbird.

Melanie and Melanie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Melanie, meditative visions are quite personal and you should try to interpret the meaning yourself, because you are in a much better position to understand the content of your subconscious than anyone else.

This said, some symbols are nearly universal, and I can tell you something of their meaning.

Entering meditation in a spinning vortex is very common. Next time it happens, pay attention to what the vortex looks like exactly, it may be illuminating.

The people hanging from the ceiling make me think of bats, or cocoons, or both. Bats are night creatures, while cocoons symbolize transformation. The people may represent hidden things that are soon coming into the light (that's why one of them was starting to wake up).

The shadow man could be one of those secrets, coming to be revealed to you (that's why he put his hand on your heart). I can't tell you what the secret is, but I can tell you are ready for it.

And if you are crazy, we must both be crazy in fairly similar ways. I have had visions of a similar feel to that one. I wouldn't be surprised if you are better than me at getting those kind of visions.

javamyworld, Marley, Melanie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Maria, thanks for offering very important advice to all of us who ponder the meaning of dreams.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Melanie,

Wow, what an interesting vision.  I've been thinking about it a lot and several things resonated with me.  The African men, sitting on the ground with one man beating a drum, makes me think of a tribal ritual, a summoning of spirits.  And you are part of a spiritual tribe yourself.  

The vision of human bodies suspending from the ceiling by cords makes me think of what our human bodies are:  vessels for our spirit selves.  In our human life, we know our bodies so well from birth until death.  The wellbeing of our bodies is uppermost in our consciousness from infancy onward.  We look at our fingers and toes, we rejoice in our strength and abilities.  As we grow old, we suffer the indignities of failing health, failing bodies.  Yet these bodies are not the sum of our existence.  The body is the vessel for our spirit, the temple of our being and yet our true inner self is so much more.  The spirit outlives the body. 

The part of your vision in which you see your own body lying on a table while experiencing yourself as an observer seems like an out of body experience in which you are experiencing two realities at once.  You observe the shadow man/entity and are able to express love and unity. That love is key to your vision.  To me, this entity feels divine, especially when he touches your heart and you have the electrical jolt as your body is imbued with life and energy.  This made me think you were observing and experiencing the moment of reincarnation as your spirit connected with human flesh.  We are one.  God loves us.

And I think your vision was meant for all of us on the site, who constitute a spiritual tribe.  We are one.  God loves us.

Many blessings to you, sweet Melanie.  

javamyworld, Marley, Melanie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

HI Melanie--thanks for sharing your experience during meditation.  I am going to just use my imagination and let loose some ideas but they may not resonate with you or your feelings about the meditation so ignore them in that case...  I don't have any experience with astral travel but that is what I thought of when I read your description of what happened.  The shamanic drumming seems to be to help you on your travel so I would guess that the African drummers were your spirit guides in a form that they thought would comfort you as they helped you go to this warehouse-like location.  I think your energy was positive and loving because you had a mission to show the shadow person love.  I think the shadow person is a type of technician who prepares the entities hanging from the ceiling for something.  I wonder what.  It could be that the shadow person lost their ability to see the hanging entities as worthy of love and was treating them like objects and you came to show the shadow person that they, as well as the body of the entity you "borrowed" are worthy of respect and love.  This is just my imagination of what may or may not be.  I think the warehouse setting suggests that this is not the most loving of places... It depends on you if any of these ideas feel valid to you, like I said I am just guessing at possibilities.  Very interesting experience.  The energy churning your body suggest a lot of spiritual power, I think you were protected by it.

javamyworld, Marley, Melanie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melanie)
Topic starter  

This is 100% exactly what I felt,. I mean EXACTLY. 

Thank you for showing me clarity

Youre right. This is it. Thank You 

javamyworld, LalaBella, Starpath and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Melanie, I think you are a very brave person and must have a gift for this type of experience.  I wonder if I can make this suggestion: in the beginning of the meditation, picture white light around you for protection.  Maybe you don't need it because your spirit guides seem to be very protective, but it can't hurt.  I think I would love to hear more of your meditation experiences in the future, if you have more to share later on I would like to hear about them!

javamyworld, Melanie, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Melanie I was thinking about your meditation experience a lot last night and I had a very interesting dream.  It was pretty vivid.  I don't want to go into every detail, but I will gloss over it and give my feelings about what it means to me.  I dreamed I was in a warehouse location with many humans.  We were excited and there was a lot of frantic activity.  Someone in my life who I know well was telling me that an experiment was going to take place.  We had human volunteers ready for the experiment and he was one of them.  He asked me would I join the experiment with him.  I didn't seem to even think about it I was like "yes".  As as the time for the experiment drew near I got more and more thinking about whether or not I was ready.  He told me that we would be subjected to some stressful conditions and that I would most likely help some goal a lot but it wouldn't be without risk.  I kept leaving the facility to get more prepared, but mentally I couldn't wrap my head around what were we really doing and would I be ok during the experiment.  I wondered why he had asked me, I thought why doesn't he ask other people he knows?  At some point I realize I need to get back to the facility and hurry and get in place.  I rush back, everyone is ready.  There is a feeling of excitement among the other humans, they have been preparing for this experiment a long time.  They don't seem to have any hesitation like me.  I do seem to be ready and then I wake up.  I felt like this dream was a message that the warehouse location could have been a type of experiment...it could be that those people suspended volunteered for this for some higher good.  I don't know.  They could have been told it was for some higher good but maybe over time the people managing the experiment lost the focus of it being for the humans overall good and they needed some reminder they had agreed to do the experiment in a humane way to benefit the humans.  The technician was needing a reminder to treat the people humanely and that the agreement for proper execution of the experiment needed to be upheld.  This is just my guess again, I could have some inaccuracies again, I don't know-- but I wanted to get this to you.  The other option for interpretation is that the overall idea that the humans were volunteers may be true but the other parts are just part of my dream landscape filled with messages for me personally.  Alternatively, perhaps all of the dream is not directly relating to your vision but mainly to convey a message to me personally...Whatever the case it was an interesting dream for me to think about...

Laynara, Melanie, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melanie)
Topic starter  

I want each of you to know, I am profoundly moved by the sincerity, depth and detail of your responses! I am so accustomed to keeping my “inner self/experiences” to myself due to often being misunderstood. This was the first time for me to share on the internet. I was doing my usual google search to gain insight on my experiences- but on this particular meditative vision I wasn’t satisfied in my search for relatable information. However, this search led me to this website- where, on a whim, I decided to post on this forum. This has been such an enlightening experience for me. It’s easy for me to find myself (unintentionally) detached from others, as a result of often being misunderstood, weird, different.. I wasn’t expecting for my experience to be so accepted and understood. It is so refreshing and encouraging to know there truly are “like-minded” people out there and I’m not alone! There are many times I feel more connected and familiar with the “unseen” so being able to connect with each of you on this topic has been very meaningful to me.

For the following two days after my post and my vision, my body was still hanging on to those high vibrations. My body was really wanting to return to that meditative state. If I simply got still for a moment by just sitting down I could feel the energy swarming, ringing and buzzing in my ears and it would almost take me over but I wouldnt allow it because I dont know what Im doing and Im not sure if I want to go back to that place, even though, I feel a calling that my spirits guides are waiting for me to catch up … I have reached out for some local support and guidance from 2 Shamans that live near me but I havent heard back. I just want to make sure I have the protection, knowledge and guidance I need before I go there again... I would like to respond to some of you and give a little more detail but first, I feel like I need to talk about something that Im experiencing. This is something that I would Never Even attempt to discuss with my family or friends. I am wanting to share with yall my thoughts because of your open mindedness and I can hide behind my computer screen if you think Im crazy lol.

Morgellons or Awakening?

A little about me.. I do not watch the news, I am not interested in politics, wars, stocks, celebrity news..etc.

I am 32, beautiful, intuitive, introverted (INTP), and I live in a bubble away from society. I have always been told I was “just different” all my life.. yet I never felt rejected by society, solely based on my appearance and its superficial nature. I am an introverted thinker but in social environments I am often the life of the party, but in return, entertaining superficial relations depletes my energy and I often need a full day to recover my energy. I value my alone time and I prefer to spend my time reflecting and seeking Truth and Intent- I have a deep desire to seek enlightenment. There is an intense “pulling” at me to advance my awareness and my spirit is yearning to reach a destination-  I feel like my spirit guides are waiting on me to allow myself to advance in my ascension so I can do what it is I am supposed to do…

SO.. I would define this time in my life as a “spiritual awakening”

For the past 8 months on and off I have had this strange feeling of a crawling sensation on my face, in my nose and ears. I have experienced hair loss, fatigue, dry eyes, and unusual pimple like bumps that never come to a head and take forever to heal.. These symptoms are not normal for me. I was honestly convinced I had some form of nearly invisible mites and I have treated myself with traditional meds/ homeopathic oils/ frequency drops… Well last night while I was on my deep discovery into understanding more about this “great worldly awakening” a lot of people are experiencing, I ran across an article on Morgellons. This is something I have only heard of a view times and I paid it no attention. However, upon my investigation I noticed this was familiar symptoms as to what I have been experiencing. Then I had a defining Eye Opening reality that what I was discovering was truly remarkable in an unpleasant way. A lot of people say their hair isnt their hair and their skin isnt their skin. Well last night I sat very still with no form of air flow around me. I sat near a mirror (holding my breath) and when I would get close to the light or a magnet or put my hand near the ends of my free floating hairs, they would move! (Look up morgellans and moving hairs on YouTube.) They were literally dancing around looking to connect to something. These hairs would be laying straight down and actually defeat gravity and bend upwards following my finger or the light. This was happening in front of my own eyes. Then I noticed with a magnifying glass tiny cotton fibers in my hair.  I then grabbed a qtip and cotton ball and looked closely and noticed that they too had these cotton fibers that were dancing around on their own! Look at yours and see if yours do too.. I am a firm believer that we can manifest symptoms simply by worrying or overthinking but it wasnt until after I experienced these dancing hairs I began to search deeper and became informed for the first time of nano technology, smart dust, chemtrails...which is often associated with morgellons.. 

OR

Perhaps, could these symptoms be the results of what many of us have prayed for. Enlightenment. Ascension. Increase our vibrations. Awareness. Truth. DNA activation.

Are our bodies transforming to keep up with our new vibrations? Thus causing crawling/ prickling sensations, Weightless energy of our hair, pimples that are unusual as the bodies way to shed the old and rid of toxins we no longer need…

Or was my vision me seeing the process of this “experiment” being played out…

What are your thoughts??

Thank You,

Melanie T

Starpath, Laynara, Starpath and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pamela)

Hi Melanie;

I have not visited/posted in this forum for quite awhile as my journey took me elsewhere, so apologies if you do not recognize my name as a regular poster here. 

My suggestion to you is that you could take a Shaman course yourself.  If you choose to do that, I would recommend that you look here first:

https://www.shamanism.org/workshops/calendar.php?Wkshp_ID=10

I have taken the 'Way of the Shaman' course - it is a course that might help you understand and get answers.  It is just one way to talk to Spirit - but it might be a good start.   (I plan to take more of the courses - but I digress)

The other option - everytime that you meditate - set an intention as to what you would like to know.  I would also suggest that you ask for Archangel Michael too be present with you at the beginning of your meditations and to travel with you.

Peace, Love and Joy

Pamela

javamyworld, Melanie, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Starpath, I was intrigued by your dream about the experiment, and I wondered why your friend had asked you to participate, and what it was all about. So I meditated about it, though I don't think I'm too good at this sort of thing. I saw a warehouse, and like you said, it looked like an unpleasant place, more like a cage. I felt the people were going to be moved to a new cage. I heard a voice in my head say "This is America", but this might have been just a random thought intruding. I didn't like it, so I went out. It was night and I could see the stars. I had the impression there were animals out there, but I couldn't see any. Then I heard: "Keep it low key and do stay sane." I thought that was a good moment to stop, I wasn't sure I would like where this was going, and anyway, I had drifted out of the warehouse, so I didn't think my questions were likely to get answered. Sorry if I sound disappointing. 

Melanie, I had never heard of Morgellons before. I checked it out in the Internet, it does look intriguing. Another strange thing that seems to be happening to people, they have vivid memories of things but then when they check it out, it turns out that they never happened. They call it Mandela effect, because lots of people have a vivid memory of Mandela's funeral happening in the 80s or thereabouts. I don't have any such memories, but I used to think I was good at remembering quotes, and sometimes when I check them out, it turns out the quote is different. There's this book I read in my teens, 35 years ago or so, and it caused me such an impression that I memorized a whole paragraph of the best scene. I checked it out on the Internet, and people loved that scene, they were making memes about it... but the quote wasn't quite the way I remembered it. It was unsettling. It's probably just that my memory isn't as good as I thought. I certainly don't go for some people's theory that we are moving into a parallel universe and getting interference from it.

javamyworld, Starpath, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melanie)
Topic starter  

It is incredible to know other people are able to tap into this  place!

The shadow man was wearing a long white lab coat that was open in the front. His body and face had no details or features just darkness.

Although, I'm not absolute because I could not turn my head to see who was holding my hand on my right side, I don't think it was the shadow man. Maybe a spirit guide? But I don't know for sure.

When I was expressing love to this shadow man. I could feel that he was beginning to feel a form of guilt because he was having to acknowledge that I had feelings and was alive. I remember it was especially difficult for him to hear, "you are my brother". Because this was causing him to view me differently. 

When he put his hand over my chest, I don't think this was in a loving way. I think it was to shut me up so he didn't have to feel. It immediately took me out of my awareness over there and my meditation stopped abruptly.

Does anyone happen to know someone in the Nashville area that could give me some guidance?

Thanks

Melanie

Starpath, Laynara, Starpath and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I wonder if this experience could be a personal message or something that's going to happen or happen right now???

ReplyQuote
(@melanie)
Topic starter  

Well, I was laying here and I had a random thought of "Man, I wish I wouldn't have submitted my DNA for analysis and answered over 900 questions about my health and lifestyle... because I'm not sure I trust our Gov't...."

Well oddly enough, I get an email rite after that thought and it's the DNA analysis company asking me to answer more questions in regards to my consent to assist them in more research... 

Now this could be totally coincidental but I felt I should share... 

Here's some screenshots

https://ibb.co/g7MPTJ
https://ibb.co/kRrf2d
https://ibb.co/c4bPTJ
https://ibb.co/jmThFy
https://ibb.co/cFFUvy
https://ibb.co/cfqUvy

This is what I had consented to..

https://www.23andme.com/about/privacy/

And this...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3216676/

Please take a look at the web links above

Thanks

Melanie

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I also think it is interesting (and sort of cool) that Maria could go to the warehouse place too.  It was very utilitarian, not really a very scientific looking place.  It was sort of dark looking inside in my dream, I felt like I could trip over something because it was almost too dim. In my dream the stainless steel examining table was there as well as some other equipment I couldn't see very well (think of thick wires on the floor coming from some dark equipment).  There weren't any shadow people in my dream, just humans.  The whole thing was like if a bunch of scientists and techie people got together and found a cheap warehouse to buy so that they could do this experiment without other people (or governments) knowing about it.  I am pretty sure the understanding of the real purpose of the experiment was blocked in my dream for some reason.  I wasn't told in the dream explicitly what the experiment was about but I kept feeling in the dream that I would be exposed to extreme cold, because I kept worrying about freezing tissue or dying from freezing. I had been reading earlier in the day about special type of alcohol used to keep things cold in places with unreliable electricity so I think somehow this was incorporated into the dream but may not be a real part of the experiment. The person who I recognized from my real life started out looking like the person I know but as the dream went on he slowly started looking like a stranger.  I started out as me but by the end of the dream I was way prettier than I am in real life...I think this meant that the people in the dream weren't really me or the person I know.  I get the feeling in the dream that I was a last minute substitution for someone else, or they realized they needed one more person for some reason, and so I was asked by the person who knew me to join.  The other people treated the man who asked me to join them like a supervisor or head scientist.  The enthusiasm from everyone was palpable.  People really wanted to do the experiment. It is frustrating not knowing what the experiment was really about, but maybe it was too complicated to put in my dream.  After I woke up and thought about it awhile I wondered if we were going to be cryogenically frozen for some reason or if the cold part was like I mention above just something I had been reading about that worked its way into the dream.  I woke up and wondered about when did the shadow person get involved and I have no idea.  I think my dream was about the earliest stage of the experiment, and what Melanie saw was the latest stage.  As I thought about it all --both my dream and her vision-- I felt like the experiment and warehouse became acquired by the shadow person's group.  Remember that this whole thing felt like a secret scientific endeavor, so maybe somehow it was secretly taken over by the other group which had the shadow person as a technician.  The feeling was this was exciting scientific stuff, people could get hurt or die, and that something really awesome was hoped for as an outcome.  Melanie's vision suggests that another group recognized the potential of the humans discovering something they didn't want discovered or that they wanted for themselves so they acquired it in some hostile manner  (like one corporation buying a small startup company) and they made some superficial agreement to carry out or finish the scientific work but were doing things for their own benefit and not the humans.  At least that's what I think is a possibility, but who knows??? 

Laynara, Melanie, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Melanie I found an article about the DNA testing services and what risks there may be.  Try not to agree to their optional research because as the article points out this may lead to your genetic information getting put out there in some form and even though they say they take your identity out so no one knows who the genetic information belongs to there are still some risks:

https://gizmodo.com/what-dna-testing-companies-terrifying-privacy-policies-1819158337

I don't think they would purposely do anything with your data that would harm you in some way but they may accidentally do so.  In general it is better not to get your DNA tested because it is so new and maybe the rules aren't strict enough to protect consumers...and they don't really understand the data as well as they think they do!

Melanie, Laynara, Melanie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Melanie, I don't work in biotech but I do work in a related field so I know a little about it. I think the risks of allowing a company like 23 and me access to your DNA exist but are a complex issue. Most people worry about their personal DNA data to be somehow used against them. I estimate that this is very unlikely. On the other hand, I think people haven't gauged properly the risks of aggregated data. For example, let's suppose that 23 and me found from their research that a particular subset of the population is more susceptible to a particular virus. Would you actually like that information to be "out there" and available?

Starpath, I think I'll try to go into the warehouse experiment again later. The last time it was just a quick try without putting much preparation into it. I'll have another go and try to be better balanced this time around, and if something interesting comes up, I'll post it.

BlueBelle, Melanie, Starpath and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: