Notifications
Clear all

Understanding visions

(@alice)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi all. I am not sure how to ask this question. I have a regular meditation practice and feel i have a strong connection to spirit. In the past when my connection is really strong my intuition goes into overdrive.  At one point spirit screamed at me to turn left instead of right. As soon as i turned left my cars transmission failed. Because i turned left i was able to safely pull into a gas station when it failed. Had i turned right i would have been on a rural part of the road and would have lost the transmission in the middle of the road. In recent months my connection to spirit has gotten strong again. I have read that people typically are in a state of deep meditation when a vision is received.  My question is, can a person have a vision without being in a deep meditative state?

Grace, BlueBelle, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi Alice,

I'm no expert but yes I think you can have a vision without being in a deep meditative state. You heard them screaming at you while you were driving, seems reasonable that you could see something while you're just relaxing or doing a task. I think if your connection to spirit is that strong, then it's always on and they will talk/show you/give you a vision whenever and wherever. 

ReplyQuote
(@winkrainbow)

Hello everyone, this is my first post after being a reader for almost a year. I became interested in intuition and having a more spiritual connection a year ago after a series of visions I had came true. It really spooked me at the time but as I read more, I found it comforting. I have found it fascinating reading all your posts. 

I wanted to share something that happened yesterday to me. We were up in the mountains walking and a group of walkers were descending when we on the way back to the car. They were a group of about four. One guy said hello to us and then continued on their way. As they passed I had an odd feeling, but dismissed it.

We got back to the car and took our walking gear off. The other walkers were doing the same. We were ready to leave before them, but I had a sense that I should stall, so went to get something out of the boot. The other walkers left in their cars and I thought nothing more of it.

15 mins or so later we came across the convoy of other walkers, one of their cars having crashed into a ditch and a motor home all twisted in the road. They seemed to have escaped unhurt, thankfully.

I am grateful to my intuition for stopping us from going ahead of them, it could have been us.

Jeanne Mayell, Marley, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sounds like your intuition is working. Thanks for posting again and sharing your experience with us. We can all learn from it.  Winkrainbow. :-)

ReplyQuote
(@alice)
Topic starter  

Thank you,  Diana. That makes sense.  

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have been having 3 reoccurring dreams for the past 6 months. I am under the impression that these aren't dreams but rather visions or spirits reaching out to me to relay messages to me. I'm at a loss for what they might mean. Maybe you guys could help decipher these spiritual messages. 

1. I keep seeing my current self dressed like a tibetan monk over looking the beautiful snowy mountain range and then I sit down on a stone ledge with another monk. I seem very at peace as I hear chanting in the background.

2. I keep seeing my current self laying or sitting on a grassy green hill covered in dandelions overlooking an ocean. There's a tiny white and yellow single room house in the background. a lady with a large Sunhat  is standing in the doorway or next to the house. It's quiet and peaceful.

3. I see my current self being awoken to my phone ringing, I pick it up and it's a call from a HR from a specific  studio telling me theyd looked over my application and they'd like to interview me. I then see myself rush to get dressed and zoom out the door. A huge smile on my face and energetic sparks of life in my eyes.

What do you suppose they mean?

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

It kinda feels to me like the first two are past life aspects of yourself. The message would be to engage with those visions, to bask in the peace and contentment.  Fully embodying that mindset may contribute to the unfolding of #3 vision. 

Gigi, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Interesting. ? 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

We recently (April 29 visioning session) had a prediction that Stormy Daniels would be in a serious car accident - I think if was for this month. Instead a Republican female lawmaker who defeated Sanford in a recent race was in a serious car accident this month. This was the race when Trump intervened and disparaged one candidate, Sandord, who then lost.  

I wonder if this was what our reader was seeing.

This might be a good example of how we misinterpret what we see.  It would be understandable if you “saw” a famous woman politician in a serious car accident and your mind mistook it for a controversial woman in politics at the time of the reading. Just shows how our minds interpret the visions we get. https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/republican-lawmaker-who-defeated-sanford-seriously-injured-in-car-accident/2018/06/23/19fc0c5c-76e9-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html?utm_term=.e1442d4c7319

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Oh, that was my vision.  I have been puzzled about that one for weeks.  How interesting.  Katie Arrington was the candidate injured in the car accident ..she defeated Mark Sanford in the GOP primary in Charleston County, SC, which just happens to be my district.  

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bluebelle, It's so weird that my post about the car accident got published, since  I had rewritten it within minutes of publishing it once I looked up the vision and discovered it was you.  Doo-doo-doo-doo.  Anyway,  Bluebelle has had a remarkable accuracy in her visions.  It seems that nearly everything she has seen since joining our Read the Future group has come true in some way. So this one was curious.  It was for May and thankfully, Ms. Clifford (Stormy's real name) did not get hurt in May.  But here's the serious car accident in June happening to a female politician.  And serious car accidents are rare for a political figure who has recently been the subject of much publicity and controversy. So I think this is what Bluebelle saw. 

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: