Clear all

Strange dream of Mike Pence

15 Posts
7 Users
34 Likes
(@gabriel_a)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello everyone I hope you guys are all doing well :) . I want to share with you guys a new dream I had last night very odd and strange of Mike Pence. In the dream it seem as if there's a big celebration of some sorts and I clearly hear Mike Pence say the following sentence, "We're really going to do this". As I look around I feel like I'm in a deep red state and I see drunk racists celebrating. I can hear bigotry language used and guns being fire off. For some reason I got the feeling that they're celebrating Trumps running again for office but I did not hear anyone say that it was just a feeling. Very odd but wanted to see what you guys make of this.

BlueBelle, Celticwitch, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Hmm...Could it be the passing of a very controversial law? I think there were a few predictions about civil rights and constitutional rights being repealed (If I'm wrong, correct me). Pence is very pro-life and since Trump is so obsessed with pleasing his fan base by any means necessary, it could be something of that nature or just a law that gives the racists even more ammo (literally and figuratively). 

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Not very good at this, but I get the impression your dream may be about something that already happened, maybe as far back as Trump's campaign. I get the feeling it may be about what Pence was bringing in to the Trump team, but I can't get any clarity on what it was, exactly.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It could be about so many Pence moments already or in the future. Trump’s presidency has made so many of the ultra right religious right dreams come true.  Every  day he is in office they march even deeper into the dark territory of the ultra right dream.

ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the input my dreams keep getting stranger, I had another dream on Friday and this one was bit much different than the ones I've been having. In the dream I was in my house a two story home and I looked outside and the moon and stars where all clear like we normally don't see them. Out of no where I see that it's daylight outside and then it gets back to normal. When I investigate I notice that when it becomes daylight out of no where a wave of water comes in and its blueish greenish and then the water goes away and its back to the beautiful nigh. This happens like 3 times and for context I live in central Florida in a slope. I hope this is not a dream of a tsunami but of a different type of wave.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

If the water goes away and it's back to the beautiful  night, then it doesn't appear to be a tsunami since it won't be beautiful after a tsunami hits.  Seems like it might be about a political blue wave -- three of them. 

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

And to further Jeanne's symbolic imagery of the three political blue waves, when you saw them the night and therefore dark sky had suddenly turned bright with the light of day. To me this symbolizes the previous darkness was lifted up by, and into the light.

As for the stars imagery, the stars numbered more than you'd ever seen in that sky. Symbolically, stars are wishes and dreams. We reach for a star, wish upon a star, and become dreamy as we gaze up at them.

They can symbolize previously unattainable things  and now there is hope of reaching the stars, catching a star, all of the symbolic sayings and thoughts we connect with hopes and dreams also connect to the stars, other planets and far away never ending galaxies.

Let us all hope and dream this comes true!

RunestoneOne, Sophie, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Gabriel I am just now reading about your dream of the blue-green water coming in as waves.  I don't have a strong feeling about what your dream was about.  I just have an alternative idea to consider.  I think that the night being so clear that you see the stars more clearly suggests that your dreaming may have even more psychic clarity than usual.  It seems like clear nights may mean stronger dreaming about the future.  The daylight is a time of wakefulness so all seems normal, except for the water coming close to the house.  So during the day you feel normal.  Then you notice the water and it seems blue and green and leads you back to the clear and beautiful night.  Perhaps this could be related to your subconscious.  The subconscious mind is what some of us have as a strong psychic link and it helps us when dreaming.  The subconscious is often represented as water, because the surface of the water that we can see is such a small part of it--under the surface is the depth of water in which is contained a world we can't see.  The subconscious mind is like the underwater part.  We know it is there, but we don't see what is in it (until we dream or someone hypnotizes us or we get some other hint).  Why it is shown as three waves coming in I don't know.  Blue-green colored water could suggest the water is very deep.  Perhaps the subconscious mind is getting stronger psychic connections and this is represented as a lot of water coming close to the house.  Maybe this dream interpretation doesn't seem right to you, but it is another idea of a possible meaning for you to consider.

Sophie, BlueBelle, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Starpath, I love your interpretation.  Gabriela, keep dreaming. You may have a gift.

ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Topic starter  

Starpath, thank you for you input I'm new to all of this and this has been happening to me my entire life. I was always afraid to talk to people about it since they would just make fun of me or just laugh at the idea but I've been reading the forum in this site for a year and I feel welcome and comfortable sharing my dreams or in some cases premonitions if that's the correct word to use. I'm starting to be more aware for some reason more than ever and I feel as if my mind is ready but I'm scared of what I will see. Here is one example that I told my mom but she didn't believe me because of how old I was when I had the following dream. When I was 2 years old... yes 2 years old I can clearly remember having a dream of letters space out and organize, as if there was structure on the words. As the dream progress the letters came together and form lines and each where organize by curly bracelets even thought at that time I had no idea what that was. Well as I got older I realize what the dream was, and it's what I do for a living, you see what I seen and I did leave out more details on the dream but that dream was about programming code. I'm a software engineer and now that I'm older I can tell you what the code is and read to you what was writing from that dream. My mom says that there's no way I could remember from that early on but I can for some reason. To everyone thank you for your input it helps me feel comfortable that I can speak about this things and not be judge.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

That's awesome, Gabriel. Sometimes, it's takes time and more happenings before the pieces make sense.

Now that you are gaining understandings of it all, it will happen more and more.

You are literally creating your own intuitive coding of who you are and maybe even why you are here and what you were meant to do now.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Gabriela, I like your story about your dream when you were two. Also, I was wondering about the other dream you posted before. Did the three waves of water look more or less the same, or were they different from each other?

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Gabriel_a (is it ok to call you Gabriel? or are you Gabriela?), I am glad you feel comfortable to post your dreams here, and I think people here are mostly open minded because they have realized they have had experiences that most "average" people would not understand or relate to.  I dream a lot also, but most of my dreams are prophetic about my own life and not about famous people or world events--but occasionally I do.  I had a dream about Roger Ailes dying for some reason.  I didn't realize it was Roger Ailes until I woke up and heard the news he had died and I realized the man in my dream looked just like him.  I don't normally think about someone like him very much so I thought it was a very odd dream at the time.  I dreamed of him floating around with a noose around his neck and then I woke up there he was on the news.  I think my spirit guides showed me this in a dream because they know I dislike men who abuse women.  It was news of one less abusive man in the world.  I think I had heard some horrible stories about him earlier that year abusing women and thought, "YUCK!" to be touched by that man...my spirit guides, knowing my thoughts on the subject decided to give me this information in a dream as good news.

Your dream that you remember as a two year old is very interesting and I have always thought a person can remember some things from their toddler age because I also have a few vivid memories from when I was around 2-3 yrs.  Children can remember some experiences from this age if they are very unusual or make some strong impression on them...

You are the best person to interpret your own dreams.  The dreams are personal because they are meant for you only.  But it can be helpful to hear different ideas and maybe something you hear will help you figure out your dream's meaning if it feels right.  I am in the process of moving so I haven't had much time lately to come to read here but last night I had a few moments.  Good luck with your dreaming...try to figure out if a spirit guide is in one of your dreams as a character.  Mine make me laugh, they know I am looking for them now and they have fun giving me funny looks or expressions so I know it is one of them.  I had a series of creepy zombie dreams a year or so ago and one of the zombies was pretty comical and gave me this smirk so I knew it was him.  I had been scared by some of the other dreams and I think they didn't want to scare me but the zombie character was important to the message they wanted to convey of illness and disease.  That reminds me.  Ebola is in the news again...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/world/dr-congos-health-ministry-reports-new-ebola-deaths-in-latest-outbreak/index.html

They are hoping the vaccine helps contain it again as it did earlier this year.  I think they had such good success with the vaccine earlier but they had better still be very vigilent...

ReplyQuote
(@sophie)

Gabriel_a, I've been reading this discussion about your dream.  I think it's awesome you shared it with us all.  Just as an FYI, I've been remembering things as far back as 18months old.  I believe we can remember that far back when something very special happened.  You dream must have been very special to you and I can see why!

As for the dream, Could it have something to do with what I saw on CNN last night (or the night before) about algae blooming in Florida?  They called it red tide.  Here is the link on the article "Scientists search for 'smoking gun' in the dead zone of Florida's red tide"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/us/florida-red-tide-weir/index.html

ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Topic starter  

Starpath Gabriel is fine, I put the A there since it's part of my last name. Sophie I read the article and no this dream I could still see it clearly even as time pass by I still can remember it as if it happen yesterday. The blue waves if that's the dream your referring to were very clear well more blue / greenish that's how I seen them. Each time the waves came it got bright as daylight or daylight really and not water got in my house, then when the waves clear up it was back to night sky and the night sky was so beautiful. The stars and the moon, I've never seem them so clear that I couldn't keep my eyes away and I don't think its possible to see them the way I did in this planet. I do remember the feeling I had when I had that dream and it was more of surprised and in awe if that makes sense. Sorry for the late response I've been so busy with work and doing school shopping for my kids. Also I forgot to mention when it was daylight in the dream the day sky was clear and beautiful as well.

ReplyQuote
Share: