Notifications
Clear all

Power of Eight Group--Focused Healing Intentions

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@baba, I'm not really ready to participate tomorrow, unless the majority want to do it then. @sistermoon and @firstcat, you've been very kind in your time and effort to organize the groups.  Thank you for doing that.  Has everyone on the list responded regarding an agreed-upon time? 

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I’m fine either way but need to know soon if it is happening tomorrow for scheduling reasons. I think whatever group I was going to be in was tentatively scheduled for 8 or 9am EST. I’m not sure that everyone indicated which group they wanted to participate in (morning or evening). 

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

FYI, regarding meetings,  I am on Pacific time.  Y’all do not want to see me at 5 a.m. Pacific time.  Trust me.

polarberry, Laynara, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Aw, @bluebelle, now I'm sure you've got that beautiful morning glow ... ? 

polarberry, Laynara, polarberry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I may not be able to do it this week sadly. I moved so I do not have internet and I have either 1 bar or none on my mobile. We live next to a river and the signal doesn't pick up until you get to the bridge,so I'll join whenever I get my Wi-Fi installed.

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

It's called drool. I'm right there with BlueBelle. ? 

BlueBelle, Laynara, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

For me, I would prefer to do this starting after this week.  Also, like BlueBelle, I would need the evening time or else I will be a grumpy half awake 1/8 member.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

It's occurred to me we're not fully prepared to start tonight -- if we wanted to follow McTaggart's protocol. 

If we want to try what they did, we should identify a small, observable goal (or goals, but for our first session I think a singular goal might be best). 

So, for example: someone's broken ankle. What they did (and we don't HAVE to do this part, but it's what they did) was project an image of the person's ankle on the screen as a visualization guide during the session.

Not sure if anyone else has any thoughts on this?

Baba, Laynara, Baba and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share: