Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

Is there room for me?

VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

We are all here (I think) - @coyote, @vestralux, @sistermoon @deetoo @cdeanne @baba @lovendures @dhyanaji. 
Including you and I, these are the 1st 10 to step up. Sistermoon, who has read the book Power of 8, suggests that a group sized between 8-10 people would be aligned with the process recommended by Lynne McTaggert. The group is most effective when it’s kept small so that its members can cohere and be targeted in focus.

i am seeing new requests to join- there are almost enough people to start a second Power of 8 group (or even a third). We can keep this thread open to discuss general topics on process. But as we move into group-specific intentions and targets of focus, we need to branch out into separate Power Groups. This is to avoid confusion.

Will someone be willing to facilitate starting a second Power of 8 group? Any suggestions?

VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Hellloooooooo @jeanne-mayell !!   

I once saw this map that contained two arrows.
The first arrow pointed to a location that said, "You are here."
The second arrow pointed to another location and said "You are supposed to be here."

Don't you all feel that way sometimes?

Lovendures, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I am here but I'm very introverted and not very intuitive, I feel more emotionally empathic. I would love to try, I have been extremely behind today and busy on top of a severe migraine.  

Share, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Poor @jeanne-mayell. ?

No idea where I am today, but hi all! I'll be back when I've gotten this pesky deadline handled. 

xo

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I don't want anyone to feel left out. There is room for many groups. So people can just say they want to join and then a group will happen.

Seeker4, deetoo, Seeker4 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

I'm sorry! My apologies for making your job more difficult - and here I thought I was saving you time ?

Ok, so in order to move forward, I think that we might want to a) get everyone's time zone, and b) get everyone's preference for when to work -- i.e., 6 AM EST, 9 PM PST, etc.

This way we can find it easier to divide us into two (or even three!) groups, as it's increasingly looking like we have the numbers now to do.

I can compile the list of everyone information, unless someone else prefers to; meanwhile, everyone can acquaint themselves with McTaggart's ideas by reading the book (if they choose), watching her videos, and/or taking a look at the workbook linked to above.

A note about her book, for those who have not read it. The majority of it is McTaggart detailing her experiments and the results of these experiments. If you are a nonbeliever in the power of focused intention, her book will persuade you simply by virtue of the intense and prolonged scientific inquiry. It is only the final chapter of the book that details how to conduct a PoE group of your own. Thus, it is not really required to read the entire book, especially if you -- and of course I assume this applies to all of us here -- are already believers in the power of focused intention. (And I think the video covers it all, anyway.)

CDeanne, deetoo, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Perfect!

ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@sistermoon Thank you for compiling this list; I am on the East Coast and open to any  time for discussions except Monday 8pm onwards.

SisterMoon, Laynara, SisterMoon and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@laynara, I am also an introvert, as are many within the community.  Your empathic nature is a blessing, and I sense that you are more gifted than you realize.

I am sorry about your migraine.  I've gotten those as well.  I'm sending some healing prayers your way.  ?

Laynara, Pikake, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo thank you, it's been a rough day, and I wonder what my gift would actually be

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@sistermoon I’m in the Central European time zone which is generally six hours ahead of Eastern time there. I can participate most days and evenings my time but am not able to be up in the middle of the night (on purpose) all of the time. Let’s see how everyone else’s’ timings come in and then we can see if any time matches up for me to be able to participate. I’ll read the workbook in the meantime. 

BlueBelle, SisterMoon, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I am in Central Time Zone and usually available anytime, but sometimes its hard to get on because of my little one ^^

BlueBelle, SisterMoon, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Count me in too!

ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

I can host a zoom meeting of 8 that would be 7 plus me on Thursdays at 8 Eastern standard time.

Pikake and Pikake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

@sistermoon I am eastern standard time in Florida.  I can host a zoom meeting, but would like some one else to lead it once we are on.  I will need emails to invite people to it.  Should I send you my email?

ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Thanks @FirstCat! Let's see how the breakdowns occur as more people respond. I'm on the East Coast too, but I don't think I can swing any earlier than 9 pm, since I'll have to get my kids to bed first. 

I will be offline through Sunday, and when I return I will gather everyone's availability and hopefully things will pick up steam next week ? 

Laynara, Pikake, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

@sistermoon I could try for 9:15?

ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

How does Thursday at 9:15 sound?

ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Thursday at 9:15 works for me - although maybe we should start on May 28 to give everyone time? What does everyone else think?

I haven't heard from too many people so perhaps we should all do a single session before deciding whether to break into separate groups? 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: