Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Our Morning Face

(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

I was not trying to blow anything up. I read this entry in Quora and honestly, it was something I had not thought about before. There is information on this site in the forums/predictions that President Trump was necessary in our evolution as a nation, for the system to change, he is what was needed to cause destruction and that we will be okay. As Americans, I read what that immigrant wrote and consider my own privilege. The blindspot I carry despite being a liberal person and feel that I have a sense of justice and desire for harmony and wish for  equality and democracy. Collectively, as Americans, we do carry a karmic load from our government's actions overseas as well as domestic - whether it be in history, now or in the future because ultimately, all occurs at once dimensionally. I know people who are Trump supporters, like coworkers who I neither consider stupid nor racist. If they are capable of compartmentalizing him and his message, imagine that I am not so different, what am I compartmentalizing? I consider I am compartmentalizing poverty, the environment-- those are some examples. Taking advantage of seeing through her perspective, maybe there are things I am not looking for (as a habit) when participating in the Seeing the Future events. It makes me think of how Trump just kind of disappears from view in some visions. He drops out. How can a President just disappear? It makes me wonder if events take place that preoccupies Americans so much that they dwarf him (seems unlikely considering how he dominates every minute of news coverage; the moment he does not, he Tweets something to get the spotlight back). We see no straitjacket, no coffin, no orange jumpsuit, no hospital.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

My mother and a family friend voted for Trump.  Both expressed that they "couldn't vote for "that" woman".  The family friend watches a lot of Tucker Carlson, so I suspect the propaganda network did its job.  I didn't watch Fox News, were they 24/7 bashing Obama for his 8 years in office?  I'm assuming so.  This would mean that their audience is fully engulfed in propaganda, which I'm sure was on overdrive in regards to Hillary.

The woman who used to cut my hair and a former work manager both voted for Trump, because they thought he'd be good for small businesses (both of them either had family businesses or have businesses themselves).  I don't exactly know what their opinions are about him now.  Frankly, anyone who filed for bankruptcy multiple times and/thus didn't pay his bills to small "mom/pop" contractors working for him shouldn't have gotten a sniff from these people.  But maybe they are Fox News watchers as well.  And from what we've seen, Fox News is living in a different reality than the rest of us.

Best thing about Trump is that Robert Mueller was authorized to look into election hacking and conspiracy with Russians.  Trump had a campaign promise to "Drain the Swamp".  I suspect his supporters thought Trump was going to be the one to do this.  Turns out, it will be Robert Mueller.  My only hope (and this is honest) is that he and his team go after all the dark money they can.  This could very well mean that some high profile Democrats also get pulled down with Republicans.  I'm OK with this.  I don't want to go through this again in a few election cycles with another special council looking at the dirty dealings of the Democrats.  Clear out all of Congress now of the bad actors.  As much as I would like to think that the Russians are focusing on the GOP (via the NRA), I think I would be foolish to believe they didn't get some Democrats in their pockets as insurance.

Heck of a world we've made.

(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I have a niece that screams at you if you talk against Trump, but she has a little money. She was all for the tax cuts. On the other hand, earlier the year, I was at the doctors talking with five other women, three of whom were soft Trump supporters. One of them said to one "I'm not talking to you 'cause you voted for Trump" I said "I'll talk to you 'cause I don't like  Trump either." Laughter all around. Don't know if they would vote for Trump again, but it doesn't matter in Oklahoma. I watch Shepard Smith on Fox. He does real news. I'll watch Fox some on weekends when the other news channels run programs (Lockup) instead of news. I liked the Charles Krauthammer opinion pieces.  He was honest and intelligent. I missed him when he got sick. I don't watch when they bash people.

lisa
(@lisa)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi Jeanne,

This has been such an interesting thread. 

How do personal opinions influence prophecy?  

And how does one tease out what’s accurate?

For fun (yikes!), I’ve checked out a few pro Trump ‘psychics’.  Totally different predictions.  

For clarity, I am not a Trump fan.  Did not vote for him. He scares me.  

But:

How does a non/psychic suss out ‘Truth”.  With a capital ‘T’?

Is there such a thing?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lisa, good question to raise.  Come to my classes.  I get into that issue of subjectivity extensively.  It's complex. The best readings of the future are those that involve a meditative state of mind. - when you are open enough to see the unexpected.  

I lead a meditation 3 times a year in which people learn to read the future using a meditation technique. It's called Read the Future night and it's set next for September 17.  Go to the prediction page and sign up - click on the first box on the upper left of the page.

There's a lot of accuracy even with beginners during Read the Future night because people are following a meditation technique rather than just saying  their thoughts about what will happen. 

HEre's an example of bias that I had -- In July 2016 I meditated into the future to January  20, 2017. I was looking to see who would be sworn in as president.  That method had worked well for 2008 when I saw a black man on the platform a full year earlier.  

So I did the meditation and I saw Trump on the Inauguration platform for the 2017 Inauguration.  But it was too awful to believe. So I interpreted it as his being there in spirit. I could not accept that he had won.  There's a perfect example of bias at work.  I saw him but it was too awful to comtemplate.  

If you want to continue this discussion, find a more appropriate topic under this overall section on consciousness.  I think there is one.  

Page 2 / 2
Share: