Clear all

Green Flash

6 Posts
4 Users
14 Likes
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I was clearing my energy fields/thoughts/emotions after consuming some rather dark news content and I saw (with eyes closed) a bright green flash/explosion and felt the reverberations of the explosion on the bridge of my nose. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sagetarotpisces)
Reputable Member Registered

In some ways- yes. Let me know if this is similar: For me it might be a bit different as far as color (sort of like fireworks that i feel right in that area on the bridge of my nose and it dissipates throughout my body)- I get this on occasion when a lot comes at once, when I’m sort of over stimulated/ a lot of sensory information- like my mind’s eye goes into fast forward and I can’t slow it down. (Maybe someone on here can help me with this!!) For me, its when i have taken in a lot of information (literally or figuratively) and other people’s emotions/ thoughts at once- happens to me when i’m around a lot of people in a highly charged situation, but especially after taking in a lot on social media. 

Hope this helps- newbie here :)

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Since the nervous system is an electrical system with pathways that electrical impulses travel upon, it makes sense that when you are doing something meditative to clear the noise in your head, that you would have a flash experience.

I ask both of you -- Was your experience a pleasant one?  The bridge of your nose is just below the third eye, so I'd be wondering if you were having a third eye opening experience. 

Melissa: Also green is often considered the color of the heart chakra (because it's fourth in the light spectrum and the heart is the fourth chakra).  But whether it's heart energy or the color of foliage, it's a nice color, and sounds like you had a pleasant experience!  

Perhaps you could explain what you were doing to clear your energy field. 

Sagetarotpisces -- sounds like you may have an automatic reset that clears your head when you are on overload. That sounds good! 

I had a similar flash experience when I was three days into a meditation retreat a few years ago in which we were sitting in meditation for nine 1-1.5 hour sittings each day, I had a flash experience, not green, but more white light, like Sagetarotpisces, more sensation than color, only mine fanned out from a spot on the top of my head throughout my whole head and torso, like fireworks.  

I was doing one of those Vipassana Center silent retreats that are offered free to people all over the world. You have to come for 11 days and eat a strict near-fasting diet.  A lot of internal clearing happens during those retreats.  

For several days, we were instructed to concentrate on a point at the center top of our heads.  During one of those sittings, I started feeling a strong tingling and then the tingling suddenly and without warning fanned outwards in all directions of my body.  Soon I was getting a rush of sensation throughout my body, as if all of my cells were sparkling like those sparklers you light on the Fourth of July.  It lasted about ten seconds, was very exciting, and felt great. A huge rush. I'd like to have one of those every day! 

I asked a teacher about it and she indicated that this was one of many different kinds of enlightenment experiences people get during these retreats. She advised that I don't become attached to it, because when we have great experiences during meditation, we can ruin future meditations by hoping it will happen again.

So, Melissa it sounds like you had a good clearing experience. The color green is the color of the heart chakra.  Perhaps you had a heart clearing experience? 

There are healing parts of our energy body that we suppress when we are reading too much news and are too much in our heads. When we meditate, we release those energies and they get to do the work of clearing the noise. It's a good thing!

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sagetarotpisces)
Reputable Member Registered

Interesting !!! Could be. For me, it can be a little alarming and unpleasant while its happening- not a calming feeling at all. Like when you press fast forward on a movie and youre trying to stop it at just the right moment, but the TV remote isnt working. Like “ahh wait!! go back!” Or “too much! Slow down!!” Lol.

It sometimes feels like there are a lot of voices shouting and i have to mentally scream “enough!!” And shut them up—but perhaps that is my automatic clearing mechanism— Like a quick, flash clearing after absorbing too much. After the “fireworks” are gone and it seems to dissipate, i feel emotionally “tired” but more relaxed. 

I have not begun to truly understand this aspect of me fully yet . i am a highly empathic, emotionally absorbent individual which lends well to being a therapist, but also “fuel spark” type - where i am able to quickly cut to others emotions and pinpoint/ allow them to open up quickly. People cry quickly with me a lot— this is in a healing way of course (haha!). 

It is interesting though- the flash is not pleasant- it feels like a siren or my body telling me “overload too much!!” Sortof like when i havent been protecting or sheilding myself emotionally well enough as a reminder to clear. I do need to work on that as a therapist so perhaps this is an internal mechanism for me. I find this most frequently after consuming a lot of social media. Neat. Thanks for the insight Jeanne

ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Oh wow, thanks for sharing your experiences Sagetarotpisces and Jeanne!! The green color was pretty and brilliant and moving like a (I just heard a voice say quasar--although I don't know what that is...hahaha) The pressure I felt between my eyes was more like a puff when the thing exploded, but it was startling because I had never felt anything on my skin as related to what I was seeing. In the past I have heard noises right when I see patterns or something like that, but this was the first time I felt something touch me. And because I was not expecting that, it was a little freaky. Kind of like if you were watching a movie and suddenly a hand came out from the screen and gently touched your face. You would be startled, but not scared...I guess?

I generally try to remember--especially after seeing anything on Youtube (that has funky energy for me), I try to remember to cut any cords or ties to what I was seeing and then cleanse my body and fields around me with white light with a strong exhale to send it out through all my cells and atoms and beyond. Sometimes I use different colors and that night I was using violet. 

I really enjoyed reading both your stories. :)) I too am getting used to experiencing life in ever expanded ways. While still trying to do my day job. :)

LalaBella, Lilinoe, Sagetarotpisces and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Prominent Member Registered

Quasar is a celestial object, massive energy. That's so cool!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Share: