Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

I'm going out on a limb and saying this dream means we need to get ready for a cyber attack.

I was walking on a pedestrian overpass over a highway running through a city with large groups of people when a large cloud started rushing toward the bridge. A group of us pulled out our phones and pushed a button and a faraday cage appeared next to each person. We stepped inside our personal cage, and as we did, little robots were tossed out of the cloud and they started chasing people wearing orange, red, and yellow, stealing their phones. When the robots got near those of us who were in the cages, they just went right on by. 

It might be time to update security on our phones and computers, and hope our infrastructure is well protected. Interestingly, those colors are used in flags to show where public utilities are located underground, so that might mean an attack on those utilities. https://www.cedarburglightandwater.org/what-do-colored-flags-ground-mean

CC21, deetoo, Lauren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @ana

Another thing I want to mention about my travel and packing dreams is that in many of them I'm living in a dormitory or group bunkhouse situation.   This makes me wonder if I'm getting together with a lot of other dreaming, sleeping people on the "astral plane" or whatever you want to call it. 

For instance, the group in last night's hike with the bear were all staying in a large rustic-but-upscale lodge with a bunk room--- it was like a high-end summer camp for adults.  (We even did arts and crafts projects using really cool compact sewing machines in the main lodge room .  LOL)   This was a relatively low-stress dream and kind of fun, too.  

Just curious -- what sort of bear was it? One of my most powerful message dreams came in the form of a polar bear and took place in a rustic lodge. Too funny!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lauren and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @sistermoon

Just curious -- what sort of bear was it? One of my most powerful message dreams came in the form of a polar bear and took place in a rustic lodge. Too funny!

The bear was brown in color -- but I think it was a brown-colored Black bear rather than a grizzly or some other type. 

deetoo, Lauren, PamP and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@sistermoon   I've had some more travel dreams in the last couple of days but the details are mostly hazy.  I do remember one where I was part of a tour group.  We were traveling in England, then we took a boat over the North Sea to Copenhagen.  THe boat had sleeping compartments and it was an everyone -for-themselves situation with people trying to grab the best bunk.   I didn't want to fight about it so I staked out a couch in a common room to sleep on.   Then, it turned out the weather in Copenhagen was very bad, so the tour operators flew us back to the US and were planning to fly us back to Europe when the weather improved.  When I returned I went back to what was my grandmother's house when I was a child, then walked over to my parents' house nearby.  Funny, my grandmother and my dad both looked and acted like they did in their 80's, my mom like she did in her 60's or 70's, and my sisters and I were middle aged. But my brother, who passed away last summer, was also deceased in the dream and his childhood room was set up as almost a shrine.  And the house's rooms were all rearranged from what they were in "real life".  I never did get back to Copenhagen, unfortunately. 

deetoo, Lauren, PamP and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Rose
(@susan-daisy)
Reputable Member Registered

I had a dream a few weeks ago that involves turtles. These turtles were very large the size of school buses and on their backs. It was 5 to 6 of brown turtles in shallow muddy water. People came from all over to help upright the turtles. In my mind I could hear the turtles talking to the people telling them what to do. "Move us out of harms way, they said." It took about 20-30 people to turn the turtles upright.  Each turtle was made upright and became strong and a protectors of the people. 

deetoo, Maggieci, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@april-rosa What a beautiful dream! This made me think of how turtles are featured in creation myths across many cultures. I looked up symbolism and found a site with some great descriptions of what turtles can signify: https://crystalclearintuition.com/meaning-of-a-turtle/

"This is how many cultures and traditions depicted the world being born, and why they saw the turtle as the creator of all things. It is these two masculine and feminine energies harmonizing that are necessary for creation."

Also, "Turtles are often associated with the interconnectedness of our planet, including awareness of how to take care of our environment."

I think that your dream shows how people (perhaps even lightworkers) are working to "right" the turtles so that the world can be awakened to the interconnectedness of everyone and everything on the planet, helping to create a new world moving forward. 

deetoo, Maggieci, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Rose
(@susan-daisy)
Reputable Member Registered

@cc21 😊 Thank you.

deetoo, Lauren, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@april-rosa 

I also thought to "turtle island" the creation myth when I read about your dream.  Perhaps people will help "right" the world.

deetoo, Lauren, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

Hello light working friends,

I haven’t posted in a while but read the  forum often.

I had a dream about two weeks ago that can’t stop thinking about. Through the years I have had a number of prophetic dreams. This dream seems relevant to the Russian invasion into Ukraine.

Dream: The last part of the dream is what I keep replaying.  I had an egg on the ground and promptly stomped on it with my foot. It broke in half. One side had a golden liquid yolk and I remember in the dream thinking it looked like those candy Easter Cadbury eggs. But then the other side opened and a black substance like oil poured out. I then woke up. I do not remember the other part of the dream but feel it was more personal.

Analysis : I have always been fascinated at Faberge  eggs from Russia. I love looking at what is inside. Remember the last  Czar Nicholas Romanov had them made each year at Easter for his family while in power. The family was executed in 1918.  Here is a YouTube about Faberge eggs.

https://youtu.be/focZlCUp5c0

I  feel the candy egg reference is pointing to a time frame of Easter. The other half is about black oil or dark energy. Maybe this war changes around Easter? Let me know if anyone picks up something else. Thank you for taking time to read.

I am thinking of all of us in the world at this difficult time.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)

Hello light working friends,

I haven’t posted in a while but read the  forum often.

I had a dream about two weeks ago that can’t stop thinking about. Through the years I have had a number of prophetic dreams. This dream seems relevant to the Russian invasion into Ukraine.

Dream: The last part of the dream is what I keep replaying.  I had an egg on the ground and promptly stomped on it with my foot. It broke in half. One side had a golden liquid yolk and I remember in the dream thinking it looked like those candy Easter Cadbury eggs. But then the other side opened and a black substance like oil poured out. I then woke up. I do not remember the other part of the dream but feel it was more personal.

Analysis : I have always been fascinated at Faberge  eggs from Russia. I love looking at what is inside. Remember the last  Czar Nicholas Romanov had them made each year at Easter for his family while in power. The family was executed in 1918.  Here is a YouTube about Faberge eggs.

https://youtu.be/focZlCUp5c0

I  feel the candy egg reference is pointing to a time frame of Easter. The other half is about black oil or dark energy. Maybe this war changes around Easter? Let me know if anyone picks up something else. Thank you for taking time to read.

I am thinking of all of us in the world at this difficult time.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@tiger-n-owl 

Good to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your dream. Your interpretation resonates with me about the timeframe of around Easter. The egg is a powerful symbol of life and hope and so your dream of it being crushed and broken is profound. I love how you connected it with your love of Fabrege eggs. 

I am of Ukrainian descent (on both sides, grandparents came over on my dad's side and great-grandparents on my mom's side) and the egg, timing of the invasion near Easter (Lent begins next week) made me think of the art of pysanky in Ukraine. There is a legend/superstition that I have heard from childhood:

FROM: https://www.pysanky.info/Downloads/Pysanka_files/History%20and%20Legends%20.pdf

"The Hutzuls––Ukrainians who live in the Carpathian Mountains of Western Ukraine––believe that the fate of the world depends upon the pysanka. As long as the egg decorating custom continues, the world will exist. If, for any reason, this custom is abandoned, evil––in the shape of a horrible serpent who is forever chained to a cliff–– will overrun the world. Each year the serpent sends out his minions to see how many pysanky have been created. If the number is low the serpent's chains are loosened and he is free to wander the earth causing havoc and destruction. If, on the other hand, the number of pysanky has increased, the chains are tightened and good triumphs over evil for yet another year."

I also saw some of the footage of the attack on Kyiv and it reminded me of a dream I had a year or two ago. I am not sure it is related to this, specifically, but it came to mind again. My memory of it is vague, but I recall my husband and I walking down a city street (that resembled some of the buildings I saw in Kyiv recently) and a block or two around the corner a jet plane crashed. We were startled and scared and started running. Next thing I know, we are back in an apartment in the kitchen with my grandmother (who passed years ago) and making preparations and trying to figure out what to do.

I think the black substance/oil oozing that you saw might indicate the economic fallout across the globe with sanctions affecting oil supplies.

FEBbby23, Maggieci, raincloud and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)

@cc21 Thank you so much for your words. I loved the story you wrote, I started crying as it is all so overwhelming. I feel light will win but as an empathic person I also feel all the pain. It makes me sad/mad that we as a world have not learned from history. These dangerous paths that keep developing are difficult to rewind.

FEBbby23, LivingFree2, raincloud and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Not a dream exactly but a waking vision.

Today I found a note I had made in January.  It began with me physically in real time folding my hands in prayer.

I then saw a white corridor and moving down it I saw a white angel in the middle. Such bright pure light.

I heard the faint roar of many voices, men and women in robes talking, including seeing my father. all of them were in prayer for our world.  As I listened the voices became a little clearer but still a cacophony of sounds from souls. A great number of souls. 

I said to my father, "I am sad today. It is scary to be alive." 

At the bottom I had written, "I feel all the lost souls."

I thought this was Covid related but now I am feeling this is Ukraine. The lost lives. I wrote yesterday that I was praying for those lost souls and the children of Ukraine, living and those who were bombed in their schools or orphanages.

There is a great gathering up Yonder. Many souls speaking Grace into existence.

FEBbby23, Vesta, Lauren and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Not a dream exactly but a waking vision.

Today I found a note I had made in January.  It began with me physically in real time folding my hands in prayer.

I then saw a white corridor and moving down it I saw a white angel in the middle. Such bright pure light.

I heard the faint roar of many voices, men and women in robes talking, including seeing my father. all of them were in prayer for our world.  As I listened the voices became a little clearer but still a cacophony of sounds from souls. A great number of souls. 

I said to my father, "I am sad today. It is scary to be alive." 

At the bottom I had written, "I feel all the lost souls."

I thought this was Covid related but now I am feeling this is Ukraine. The lost lives. I wrote yesterday that I was praying for those lost souls and the children of Ukraine, living and those who were bombed in their schools or orphanages.

There is a great gathering up Yonder. Many souls speaking Grace into existence.

lenor, KarenC, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 tbs
(@tbs)
Noble Member Registered

Can you ask for dreams about a certain topic, and if how? Do you need to do any kind of meditation before you go to sleep?

Thanks

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@tbs 

Other people might have other suggestion but, yes, I have done it many times. I am out of practice but the method I used years ago was to concentrate and say, as I was in bed about to fall sleep, "I would like to have a dream about X, so that (whatever, make a decision about X, know what to do, to answer X..) Repeat the request three times.

I got this method out of the Seth books decades ago. When I actively worked with my dreams, I had amazing protective, productive, and predictive results. There are a number of other equally simple tips for working with dreams most important of which is writing them down or recording them the moment you are conscious to capture the information provided.

Baba, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I think I couldn't understand their words because they were speaking in Ukranian.

lenor, CC21, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Had an interesting dream last night. I dreamed that my older daughter (who is a teenager) and I were in this building. It was a comfortable feeling and we had been back and forth in it many times. There were little small open air rooms with light blue curtains for privacy, similar to a hospital ER, but it was not. It had almost a spa feel? Relaxed, bright.

There were small scenes of us in and out. Then in one scene my daughter is on the bed in a room and is pregnant about to give birth. I was surprised but we were calm. I wanted to get someone to help, get the woman in charge, and she said no. Then the baby is coming. My daughter and I were very calm and not in distress. I watched her dilate and then the baby came sliding out calmly. I picked her up (a girl) and my daughter said her name was Alexis. I wiped her face and held her. Then we needed a diaper and a friend came and gave us one. She asked about her darker skin (she was slightly darker...I thought just from the exertion of birth, but the implication was that she had brown skin.) We didn’t know or say anything in response. We were  just enjoying. And somehow, I knew this was my daughter's 2nd child and that is why she came fast. Her first child in the dream was a boy a few years old ("off-screen", so to speak.)

I did not feel like this was hugely profound, but just intriguing. It might be just a message for me, but when I looked up Alexis as a name, I saw it means defender or helper (of mankind.) Also, Alexis is an Orthodox saint with a feast day March 17. Thought I would post here for the record in case it resonates with someone or somehow relates to the Ukraine situation.

Luminous, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@cc21 

I am so glad you wrote about your dream and followed you nudge to post it here.

I would certainly not discount the connection to the meaning of Alexis, the saint's name and the saint's name day.  March 17th may be an important date. 

Also, Alexandra means defender of mankind as well, and Alexis is a derivative of Alexandra.  St. Alexandra's name date is April 21st. On occasion her name date is April 23 because she is strongly associated with St. George and his name date is April 23rd.  She can often be found in the background of icons of St. George as she flees Emperor Diocletian. 

The name Alexandra was one of the epithets given to the Greek goddess  Hera and as such is usually taken to mean "one who comes to save warriors".

Ukraine is a country filled with people who are Ukrainian Orthodox and Byzantine Right Eastern Catholic.  These saints would likely be known to the people of Ukraine. 

On a separate but related note, I have wondered if we will hear news of something important on Western Easter ( April 17th) or Eastern Orthodox Eastern, (April 24th.)

I would pay attention to March 17th, April 21st and April 23 as days where we may hear of news about an act or a person coming to "save warriors of Ukraine".  Perhaps important news of defense of a city or place in Ukraine.  Something important.  Warriors might be military or civilians who act as warriors.  

Luminous, Maggieci, Share and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures I am so glad I posted! I love, love, love this! I knew you would have some additional insight.

I completely agree that we may see something significant on those dates, including both western and eastern Easter. I hadn't researched St. Alexandra, so that is really interesting that her name date is April 21st and I didn't know of her connection to St. George (also a big defender...)

"One who comes to save warriors" - that seems very significant.

Thank you!

Luminous, Share, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 51 / 63
Share: