Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I also had a dream about Trump this month but it was brief.  Trump is standing outside and I see him.   As I walk near him I see a stack of dead oak leaves piled in a neat stack.  I pick up an oak leaf and it has  -0-  drawn on each leaf in pencil,  a zero with a line coming out of each side.  The zero is actually more flattened on the top and bottom.  I pick up another oak leaf on the stack and it has the same thing drawn on it.  They all have this symbol drawn on them.  Is it really a zero or some symbol?  I can make no sense of this dream.  What the crap can it mean??? For some reason when I post dreams here I seem more likely to get the "knowing" to happen.  I have had great success figuring out my dreams once I post it here.  It seems to be like after I post it here I think about it more intensely and then the knowing or understanding comes.  Let's see if it happens with this dream....

Lovendures, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yes, it is a phenomenal revelation that I too have had on this site being so rewarding in the way that you described...

It's like walking through a forest and coming upon a glowing mystical pool of light that has been graced by a kneeling unicorn. When a pebble is tossed into the center of the the pool, the concentric circles reverberate out and then back to the center... no doubt that the light is very strong here in the bright collective concsciousness that, as Jeanne says, is formed of many beautiful and multi-dimensional souls that have traversed many lifetimes to bring light. We are continually 'remembering' who we are.

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Stargazer! ? ? ? ? 

ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

As for the leaves with that symbol of the egg shaped circles with the bars on the sides, it occured to me that these could be signs of the Reptilian mothership coming to take T***p and all of his henchman back to the Black Hole of whence they came. Hope it doesn't have any engine problems!

Jeanne Mayell, Starpath, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I had a strange/disturbing dream towards the end of last month that was so vivid and upsetting that I made notes on it when I woke up. Ever since then, I have been trying to figure out what it meant and debating whether or not to share it. Here it is:

I was working for the government. A lady was showing me around and DT called us over. He was creepy. He was ordered by his doctor to give a stool sample and was wearing a bathrobe. He made us lay down next to him and ordered me to put my hand on his thigh. Then he did his business (pooped). We were afraid he was going to poop on the floor, but he handed us a whole cup of poop to bring to the doctor. We were repulsed. Then he waved goodbye and said he would see us again soon (we were recoiling from him). The lady then showed me around a government office and gave me the code to 2 of their safe rooms (plain white doors without handles, only a button) and told me not to forget it (3381) and said that there were even coffee machines in the rooms. Then luckily I woke up.

I get  that the poop is the negative stuff that he gives off to society and that I find him creepy, but why would I be getting numbers to memorize in my sleep? As I mention before, I found it both strange and disturbing. 

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Baba it is funny you say that you were given a four digit code for the safe rooms...why two safe rooms I wonder...maybe there is some importance to the number but maybe it is more symbolic of needing something to feel safe from something.  I guess the idea of a possible lone shooter or maybe terrorism could be suggested by a safe room.  You need the code or you would be screwed.  Just trying to throw out some ideas, I don't really know.

The whole poop scene makes me cringe and laugh at the same time, dreams can be so eww gross sometimes, and there is probably an eww gross feel to this whole situation.  Most people I know tell me they can't watch the political news anymore because of Trump and the Repubs, they get too upset or just don't want to know anymore the crappy details!  He needs you to touch his thigh to get through the requirement to poop...he is a needy person who is used to getting what he wants from people.  Just some ideas, I will think on it more...

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Prominent Member Registered

Hey Baba. Not sure if you're into numerology or not but the numbers actually have some pretty powerful meanings. For start, the number 2(the doors) represents ultimate protection. If you add up the code down to a single digit, the number comes to 6. the way I interpret 6 is almost the mothering number. it does what it needs to protect, no matter the costs. I find numerology and it's relationship to dreams is always pretty spot on. 

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, Starpath and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I don’t know anything about numerology but did wonder if there was any meaning to be gleaned from the numbers or combinations of them. Your interpretation of them is very reassuring to me. It was such a bizarre and unnerving dream that I was very unsure about even  sharing it. Thanks to both Starpath and Perriwinkle for your insights. They help to make sense of the dream in a way that I had not come up with. 

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Thanks Perriwinkle!  I will have to start paying more attention to numbers in my dream.  If the symbol in my dream was a zero, what would that mean?  I think dead leaves is a bad sign...sort of unhealthy feeling for Trump.  It could also mean the fall season??  Zero suggests beginnings or endings to me...

ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)

No problem! Yes, you're spot on. 0 typically references the beginning. The alpha and the omega. 0 is infinite. Freedom of limitations, etc. 

ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)

I guess in this dream, I would interpret the sign of leaves, trump and the 0 to represent your worry that there is no ending to trump and his path of destruction. You cannot see the end in sight, so to speak. 

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Perriwinkle sometimes I do wonder when the Karmic wheel will rip Trump a new one!  He has avoided it so far...

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Perhaps I should add that I don't wish any harm to befall him, only wonder why he can hurt so many and yet still be in power.  Perhaps that will end soon.

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

Starpath... I do hope that the obvious interpretation of the symbol on the dead leaves is that T***p will be 'zeroed' out by the fall, by November... I don't see it as a new beginning for him.

Although I would love to see him and his Cult base cruising back to that Black Hole...

(Hey, I can dream, can't I?) ;)

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Stargazer the word leaves is sort of a pun also isn't it?  It can have two meanings, the plural form of the word leaf or when a person takes an exit as in "he leaves the room"

Maybe it does mean he will be "leafing" soon...

The dead leaves were stacked neatly like pages in a document also.  That is the best description I can come up with.  But the symbol or zero or whatever it was was drawn almost angrily.  It looked like the zero part was traced over and over a few times in anger, and the lines on each side looked a little creepy...but the leaves were neat and brown and very symmetrical oak leaves.  They were bigger than natural oak leaves.  Now that I think of it they were similar to 8 by 10 page size or a little smaller...

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

If zero represents a countdown, then perhaps time's up.  The fallen brown leaves could represent a shift of seasons.  

ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Starpath, this is perhaps a gigantic stretch, but just maybe the zero with the lines on each side has to do with his his Tweeting compulsion/efficacy or overall capacity to communicate via technology becoming somehow interrupted, disrupted, cut-off, even silenced.  And the large oak fallen leaves point to this occurring in Autumn...I quickly Googled and found this: 

"For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S6, you may want to know what the circle with line through it on the status bar means. The circle with a horizontal line through the middle is a new symbol from Android meaning that you turned on Interruption Mode. When you you turn on Interruption Mode and the circle with line though it shows it, it means that the settings is set to “None” on the Galaxy S6. When the Interruption Mode feature is set to None, then you won’t be getting any notifications like calls, text messages or alarm tones..."

https://www.techjunkie.com/circle-with-line-through-it-on-samsung-galaxy-s6/

Another association for zero that comes to mind is null/nullified.  Definitions include: Having no legal or binding force; without value, effect, or significance.  The term null, as used in the phrase null and void, refers to something that binds no one or is incapable of giving rise to any rights or duties under any circumstances.

One last thought before I call it a night.  Perhaps the stack of dry, fallen oak leaves embossed with zeroes is Nature's way of communicating that he is clueless about how to think about, let alone address, matters crucial to the reverence, care, and preservation of Earth, including global climate change.  I found this with a quick Google of the symbolism of oak tree:  

"The Oak tree is one of the most loved trees in the world, and with good reason. It’s a symbol of strength, morale, resistance and knowledge.  Throughout history, the Oak has been represented in different mythologies and sometimes linked to powerful gods (in Greek mythology it was a symbol of Zeus, the God of Thunder.) The oak is considered a cosmic storehouse of wisdom embodied in its towering strength. It grows slowly, but surely at its own rate. Oak is often associated with honor, nobility, and wisdom as well thanks to its size and longetivity.  Oaks are known to easily surpass 300 years of age making it a powerful life-affirming symbol. 'The oak is a living legend representing all that is true, wholesome, stable, and noble.'"

https://urnabios.com/oak-tree-symbolism-planting-instructions-bios-urn/

A very compelling dream, Starpath!

Marley, Starpath, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

CDeanne those are very intriguing suggestions and actually I was very intently thinking about the idea of the symbol as suggesting a null sign last night.  Last night I started to have a theory that the null symbol was put on the leaves which were stacked as pages of a document because the leaves represented the Mueller document.  So I thought to myself Trump thinks the Mueller document is null and void and that he has escaped bad repercussions from the Mueller investigations.  I was leaning toward this idea for two reasons: one is the grass he was standing on was very green...this suggests all seems well in his view.  The other thing that seemed important to me was the way the symbol was drawn just looked weird to me.  I didn't look like a nice person drew it, it looked like it was drawn by someone in a very bad mood, or angry or in haste and maybe even with bad intent...  But the more I thought about it the more I wondered if I was stretching things and I decided to sleep on it.  This morning I tried to meditate on it but my mind was too active like it usually is.  So I may try to not think about it today and maybe I just need to relax for a bit.  I am getting frustrated so it must be time to take a break from it. I also feel some resonance with the idea of the oak leaf meaning more than just the fall season, but I am not sure what and maybe my brain is trying to stretch all these ideas right now.  Time to take a break I say to myself, but my brain can get obsessed with things... with the above theory there was a little more to it-- I was wondering if the way things were done would end up not nullifying the Mueller report because it was done in haste or badly or something like that.  Barr very quickly put out his first letter and everyone has questions about it.  I heard yesterday that now he says in another letter to congress that he isn't going to try and summarize the Mueller report.  He realizes he is starting to look like he is covering up something and he is becoming uncomfortable with the intense scrutiny on what he has done, perhaps?

Basically this happens a lot with me analyzing my dreams.  The more I think about the dream the more certain details pop out and that leads to new ideas. But everyone's ideas are helpful because it opens up more ways of looking at things and that may trigger something.   Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! I still feel unsure of all of these ideas and I need to rest a bit and step back from it for a while.

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I was curious so I checked-- I dreamed this Trump dream on the morning of St. Patrick's day, exactly a week before William Barr put out his first letter trying to summarize the Mueller Report...

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I think I will add a little bit more to the Trump dream interpretation in case anyone is interested.  I was thinking about the oak leaves and I did get a few ideas.  If I assume the pile of oak leaves represents the Mueller report coming out and the symbol on the leaves that is similar to a null symbol means that Trump and Barr were trying to nullify it then the oak leaves  do suggest something special about the Mueller report.  I think that Spirit wanted to suggest by the oak leaves that the Mueller report is an honorable and truthful report which any type of nullification by anyone is looked at by Spirit as being underhanded and bad-intentioned.  CDeanne mentioned before that the symbol of the oak tree is associated with honor, nobility, and wisdom.  I think this is what helped lead me to think this.  My son thought that the fact the leaves were brown was related to the length of time it took for the Mueller report to be finished--suggesting this phase or cycle is finished.  When the tree no longer needs the leaf it turns brown and falls.  I am still not really sure of the importance of the leaves being brown.  If it is related to the fall season I wonder if some news or some development will take place in the fall relating to the Mueller report.  I also had a thought that since in the dream I could look at each leaf or page and see the null symbol drawn strangely, almost incompletely as the line does not cross through the zero like it should, that this could mean the nullification is incomplete or not well done and that people will become aware of the things that were done to try and nullify it.  I also wondered if in the dream I could actually represent the public seeing the Mueller report.  I hope so.  I want everyone to be able to see it.  The lines on each side of the zero were unusually long, suggesting there will be a lot of redactions.  

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 63
Share: