Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

1,245 Posts
133 Users
12058 Likes
98.3 K Views
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Just to clarify I used the agate stone in combination with the dream pillow...

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hey everyone--I got some clarity about the dream where I used agate in the pillowcase...it is the purpose of agate to reveal what is within.  In this case my own fears were shown to me so that I could heal them.  It makes perfect sense!!!  So I take back my previous interpretation and now say agate is able to help us face our fears.  I exercised for about half an hour (to clear my mind) and read about agate online.  Suddenly this seemed to be the most likely explanation.  Sorry if my previous interpretation was upsetting to some.   Appreciate those of you who are open minded to me and my posts.  Thanks.

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

In case anyone is still interested, I found an article that mentions that the International space station has many aluminum space debris shields that have been fitted on it years ago to protect it.  They are 1 inch thick and cover a 2 foot by 3 foot area of the space station.  It seems like large amounts of aluminum is necessary for protection of space stations.  It is probable that aluminum is going to be in huge demand if humans plan to go into space and build more space stations or build tourist-type space stations for the very rich...

https://www.space.com/3894-armored-iss-cosmonauts-outfit-space-station-shields.html

I wonder if this is part of the connection in my dream with Putin giving me aluminum panels made out of soda cans.  Thanks Baba again for your suggestions.

I also heard something weird but can't find any proof of it.  In one of the psychic YouTube videos I watched lately the psychic said a person who regularly watches her said that Russian oligarchs would potentially profit from Trump's wall if he was successful in getting the money for it.  Does anyone have insight on this?  Maybe I didn't hear it correctly because I have been a little sick lately  and listening to too much Youtube videos as I recover from my cold...I heard that and I thought about the panels of cans as looking similar to Trumps most recent description of the wall as steel slats...

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

Another strange dream of Trumpland last night.

I was in a hotel or apartment near DC. A big event was about to start: a rally/military parade for Trump, but in honor of Putin being in DC with Trump. On television, Trump was strutting around in a long jacket that looked like something British soldiers wore during the Revolutionary War ... something military, with a high collar and buttons and trim. He also had a neat blonde beard, which I distinctly felt was fake for the ceremony. I had a feeling of dread.

My parents tried to call my cell phone, but the reception was bad and they couldn't hear me. I could hear them making light of the situation, calling it puffery and showboating, but I felt they were too far removed to understand that this was serious.

I heard the elevator open in the hall outside my door, and a bit of a commotion. I looked out a sidelight window and saw six or seven young white boys ... maybe  13 or 14 years old ... harassing a desk clerk at the end of the hall. They were all dressed in black, and I kept hearing "Hitler Youth" in my brain. She told them to go away. The boys banged on my door asking for help, that the woman wouldn't let them have a room. I yelled through the door that they are children, and she would have to call their parents for approval. They went back to the woman, and one of the boys stabbed her. They then yelled through my door that they were leaving their dog with me and would be back for it, and I thought to myself that I needed to kill the dog because it might be trained to attack me.

I locked all of my windows and doors, closed all the curtains, pretended no one was home, and desperately wanted to call my parents back and tell them what was going on, but didn't want to make any noise.

It all felt so ominous.

I hate the dread and fear the past two years has created for so many.

PamP, Aheartbegins, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Saibh that dream sounds ominous.  It seems to be a serious look at the fears a lot of us have in watching the events play out during this time with a narcissistic president who may be encouraging the worst instincts in people.  Young people who are already of a bullying mindset could find him an inspiration to do harm to others, unfortunately.  I have been very upset about the young Covington high school student wearing a MAGA hat who blocked a Native American elder and grinned at him obnoxiously.   I read some comments at the bottom of a news article about it and was shocked how many people attacked the Native American man about whether or not he was claiming to be a Vietnam war veteran when he said in many interviews he never saw fighting or went to Vietnam, but wanted to let people know he was in the marines at that time to serve his country.  It feels like another example of "look at the squirrel over there--don't look at me" to distract from what should be the real focus.  I know people might have very opposing views about this but my intuitive sense feels strongly the student didn't have a good intention when he did what he did.  It was a type of bullying and I feel Trump encourages this with all of his bullying ways.

I googled to look for Trump in military uniform and found a satirical and humorous article written around the time Trump declared he wanted a military parade in DC.  It is humorous and sobering in some ways, I think the author did a really good job in showing us this side of Trump.  Maybe some will find it interesting or unsettling--I guess good satire can be very unsettling.  Here is the link: https://medium.com/@allanishac/trump-will-wear-old-military-academy-uniform-for-parade-spectacle-ae489fc85e91

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Your dream fits a vision that hit me in the super full moon just after the eclipse.  I did not watch the eclipse because blood moons are bad omens and not good to watch.  

But I awoke early in the morning about 2 am  and the full moon was so bright it was like daylight outside. The thermometer was around zero F.

I looked up at the moon and saw a scribbled messily drawn swastika on it.  I did not feel it was saying that the swastika was taking over.  

I felt it was a warning that we are in a critical battle now with the darkest forces ever in the history of this republic.  We know they have been trying to take over our country and dissemble our constitution.  

I feel they will lose but the threat is real.

The next few months will be important.  Thankfully Pelosi and other progressive leaders know they have to hold the line.  

We need to support Pelosi and anyone who has drawn the line in the sand with DT.  She is right that she must not give DT an inch.  

In the end we will get through this and the changes will be profound.  

Please don’t misread the omen I saw.  It was not an inevitability.  It was a warning of what is at stake.    I think many are aware of the risk  if DT is allowed more ground.   

PamP, numerologist, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I had a really short dream scene I remember from a recent dream which I find sort of puzzling.  I dreamed that I walked into a dimly lit room with dark walls and a small black table.  Sitting at the table was a man who looked very odd.  He appeared to be a mashup of Donald Trump and Putin,  with Putin's face and Trumps hair, but imagine that Putin put on a lot of weight and was heavier.  Then imagine Putin with a fake tan and the hair wasn't quite as wispy as Trumps, it seemed heavier and almost fake like a wig (sort of like the wig Alec Baldwin wears on SNL).  The man seemed very still and somber, and he stared down at the table as I walked past.  I passed through the room staring at him the whole time and he never looked up to meet my gaze.  I sensed a weirdness from him, like he was hoping I wouldn't recognize him or talk to him.  The black table was dull black, and thick.  The walls almost seemed like they were painted black, I am not absolutely sure.  I was just breezing on through like I had someplace to go and there weren't any other people or tables in the room...weird.  An important detail I almost forgot--the only light in the room is coming from a door that is open about 3 or 4 inches.  The light is blindingly white.  I am headed for that door.  I just realized now that if I shut the door after I went through it, the Trump/Putin mashup person would be sitting alone in the dark.

ReplyQuote
(@likesdninjas)
Trusted Member Registered

I think the fate of one man is the fate of the other, and perhaps that is why the mashup of them. Trump definitely feels alone and isolated right now. That's why he's posturing like crazy. The more a narcissist knows the gig is up, the more they act out.

You moving to the next room filled with light is representing that people will move on to a higher purpose after dealing with their darkness (thus the dark room where the mashup sat). That's my take on it, at least.

A year ago, I also had a dream about Trump. It is the only one I've ever had of him. I was on a school bus filled with other people (the world, Americans, whomever). We were out in the rocky desert with the reddish-orange dirt and a bright blue sky with wisps of white clouds. Trump was walking just ahead of the bus, but he was forcing the bus to back up. He was walking with a jaunty gait, as if he didn't have a care in the world, and with a stupid happy-go-lucky grin.

Suddenly, everybody on the bus gasped and turned to look at the other end. We had reached the precipice of a cliff with a very deep drop. The bus slipped over the edge and teetered, then, in slow motion, fell down into the cavern. However, sand had built up along the edge of the drop, and the descent was actually smooth. Finally, we landed on the bottom, unscathed with no one hurt. Trump, meanwhile, walked off to the side, still without a care.

He's leading us to rock bottom, but technically no one will really be hurt. Obviously some kind of lesson, considering it was a school bus. Trump will probably resign and appear to not have any consequences from this (at least not at this time).

PamP, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

likesdninjas, thanks for commenting on my dream and sharing your dream with us.  I think your dream is a great metaphor for what Trump does unconsciously by his narcissism and ignorance--and although he could do great harm the idea that we or the world will be ok eventually despite him is a very comforting one.  This too shall pass...

I had just now decided to came here before reading your post to add that I had decided that the dream suggested to me that Trump and Putin are connected in ways that neither of them want to come to light--their connection was symbolized as the blended or mashup Trump/Putin person.  The truth could harm both of them and the light of truth behind the door was blinding and very close-- but they were hiding in their dark room hoping no one would see what they have done or planned or talked about secretly which if the world knew would expose them both in ways they would not like.  My entrance to the room was not welcome, because no one is supposed to see their close connection (which possibly could be secret agreements and conversations), which they both wish to hide from the world.  They hoped I would not realize what I saw and the significance of it.  The door was ajar but I was coming to open it so I could go through.  By my opening of the door--which was right behind the mashup Trump/Putin person's table-- the light would hit the person fully.  I remember in the dream I was a little in awe of the contrast of the light's intense brightness after crossing the dark room.  This also explains why no one else or no other tables were in the room--the room was only designed to be a hiding spot (or cover up?) of their relationship.

PamP, Marley, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@likesdninjas)

Yes, definitely they want to hide something, else why all the lying about things that didn't really need to be lied about or covered up? (Rachel Maddow asked these questions a couple of times now - great perspective.)

Another thing I found interesting was some texts which were revealed in Roger Stone's indictment. There was a warning not to give away "the plan." What plan? What is the big-scaling plan that Trump and his cohorts were working on or towards? What is powerful enough to get everybody involved to willingly lie through their teeth over and over again?

Maybe time to contemplate on that before bed and see if any answers pop up!

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

The main takeaway I get from my dream is that the light of truth is always there, even if great pains are taken to try and block it.  The door was cracked and it was already shining into that dark room.  The full exposure to the light which was blindingly bright maybe had not manifested yet in our physical plane, but the ability of it to expose what is hidden is always there.  We don't need to figure out what the dark players are doing.  It is already all revealed in the higher octave.  Maybe another message is that to lie and try to conceal is similar to taking a piece of ourselves and putting it in an uncomfortable dark prison of our own making...hoping no opens the door and lets in the light to fully expose us.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Starpath and Likesdjninjas, these dreams and your interpretations are stunning. The school bus and the cliff with the soft landing has grabbed my imagination.  We don't crash and burn, but we do go over a cliff land far below where we were.  We seem silly in the dream, like sheep following him, but we are students learning something, aren't we. 

PamP, Starpath, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Two  nights ago i dreamed that I was in France in a famous building and a 911 style attack was imminent. I was trying to evacuate people but they seemed unconcerned. I kept going back in to try to get people out and then the building collapsed folding in on itself. I wonder what it means? Hope it was just a dream and not a prophetic vision.

PamP, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@demeter)

I've had a few dreams that later seemed to contain psychic predictions. The most recent one was two days ago when I dreamt I was watching Israeli astronauts landing on the moon on TV. Then the day after, I read that an Israeli lunar lander had been launched to the moon by SpaceX.

It's pretty cool when this happens, but it leaves me wondering, what's the point of these dreams? I only know they're prophetic after the fact and I don't have dreams that predict anything in my own life. So are they just a fun party trick for my brain?

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

No, not just a fun party trick but they can be kinda cool.  

Here are a few of the things I have learned and experienced regarding dreams.

Normal dreams  can be a way to  work out waking time "stuff". This makes up a majority of my dreams, the ones I remember. My dreams  can additionally  pick up upon things "our collective" is feeling. Picked up a lot about the Syrian migrant crisis when it was just beginning to be an issue and discovered many other people were dreaming about the same thing.  People needing to move quickly with very little ability to take anything, people starving,  people walking long distances people  and being fearful.

Then there are the dreams which  can  be about the future.   I tend to know I am dreaming about the  future when I wake up and say to myself, "I think this is important and I better make note of it".  ( I should be writing all my dreams down but these seem important and I like to document these types incase the do come true so I can have a record.  So I can learn from them too.)  The more that come true the more I begin to recognize when I am having a  possible predictive  dream. Dreams that have come true for me have included a plane crash in my city,  the rover discovering water on Mars and a recent mass shooting.   When I do dream the future, the dreams tend come true in a short while.  On occasion, my daughter and I have will dream a similar ( not exact) dream.  If that happens I become very alert to the fact that it is likely a predictive dream.

I have been able to dream with intention as well such as asking about what a big headline for the next month will be.    I didn't know I could do that until I tried it.  

Some people will pay attention to the music they hear during a dream.  I once had a dream I was attending the funeral service for my daughter's Godfather.  He had died in real life but this was a dream of his funeral about 6 months after he died.  I dreamt  I was at a church during his funeral service and  I heard chanting in a language which  I didn't understand but did recognize the country of origin. I wrote down the phrase I best remembered it sounding like and researched  its meaning  once I was awake because I felt that it was a message directed to me.  The phrase was translated as:" for he has left his mark upon the world".  This answered a fear of mine which was whether he would be remembered by others for the the good life he had led.  I got the answer from the chant, yes he would.

I am not sure this helped but perhaps it did.

Suspira44, Tiger-n-Owl, Pikake and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I had a dream earlier in the month that I thought I'd post here.  I don't know that anyone will be able to give me any insight on what it means but I welcome anything anyone thinks of.  Perhaps by posting it here I will be able to get extra insight to help me figure it out.  I dreamed that I was holding a handheld video game with many, many choices for games to play all with different levels of difficulty.  I was new to playing the thing and while I was going through all the games I could play I accidentally hit the button to start this game that looked very simplistic and I was immediately feeling like I screwed up.  As the game was starting to load, I thought to myself, "I might as well play it to get used to this device! If I don't like it I can try to stop it and find a better game..."  So the game started and it was really silly.  Basically there was a turkey wearing pilgrim clothes and a hat and holding an old fashioned gun or musket like in the pilgrim days.  The turkey took the gun and aimed at people who were pixelated figures and started to shoot the people.  I realized the premise of the game was that it is Thanksgiving but the turkey is going to kill the people instead of the people killing the turkey.  I tried to stop the game to start another.  Then the scene changed and it was me watching an outdoor scene in the summer.  I see people dressed as old time Native Americans and carrying rifles and shotguns.  They are running around shooting the other people.  My dreaming self immediately knows that there was a law passed that allows this to happen legally.  The law allows present day Native Americans who were hurt by the actions of the white settlers to turn the tables and kill the other people as a sort of retribution for all the injustices done to Native Americans.  I feel like this is the video game trying to exist in real life, only it feels wrong to me, like this is too extreme a law to pass...no one should have the right to kill another.  I wake up.  So the only thing that I remember happening the day before that may have been related was I was buying a package of turkey meat and I had two choices.  One of the package said, "humanely raised" and that was the package I bought after some deliberation because of course it was much more expensive.  I thought to myself I had better promote the humane practices if possible even as part of me wondered how humane was it really???  I guess I need to become vegan but it is hard for me to change so I still eat meat. ?   I try to make the best choices I can but I feel I am falling short of what I want and need to do... ?  kept thinking after I woke up that the tables are going to be turned on some people.  The people who were in power and abused the other people will find out that the tables can be turned and they will be the ones to suffer.  That was as close as I could get to a meaning by using my intuition.  I don't know who those people really are, I think the dream is symbolic and I think the Native Americans represent some minority group that has been mistreated a long time by those in power.  So that was as close as I could get to some meaning that made sense to me.

PamP, Marley, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Starpath,

That was quite a dream! I think you were on target with your interpretation. There seemed to be the theme of the disruption of the order of things. There is a lot of that going on in real life around us these days and it is no wonder that you dreamed something with that theme.  I’d also be interested if anyone else has any insights into further meanings.

PamP, Starpath, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I received clarity about my dream yesterday.  The dream is about the game of politics.  The game is becoming silly and ugly.  The US two party system is tearing the country apart, with Democrats and Republicans trying very hard to gain power to stop the other side from doing what each feels is great harm.  Our country is filled with people who hate the other side and want the other side to quit what it is doing.  If you look what has happened recently-- the Barr summary of the Mueller report came out and now Trump and the Repubs think they have won some victory already (it is too early to claim victory, they will probably find out later).  Trump is claiming total exoneration.  Then he turns around and says we are going to get rid of Obamacare.  A lot of people are saying this is feeling vindictive.  The repubs who support Trump are sure following someone who is wanting to be cruel.  Anyway, the feeling is war between the two parties and I guess it is going to be take no prisoners mindset for a while between both sides.  A very tough sounding song popped into my head this morning to sort of set the mood of our politics:

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

The religious right vs the liberals=intense fighting for a long time maybe..anyone want to add to this stream of thought?

BlueBelle, Aheartbegins, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Starpath... Your dreams are so detailed, and that you can remember all of it is amazing...

It is really disheartening that we appear to be heading for a 'Civil War', and that the corruption of the Cult Tp has instilled so much primordial fear in so many... that fear is the basis of so much of the divisiveness.

The 'Grand Old Party' (GOP) is certainly not the same as was the party of the Reagan era post-WWll , that appealed to the patriotism of a lot of conservative old rich white guys. It is now the Party of Cult Tp and is firmly entrenched in the Twilight Zone. The sinister trance that they are possessed by is a zombie-like thrall, a disease that is contagious and FEAR driven.(The overly developed twisted brain functions of these reptiles... the amylgadda and the reptilian brain, fear and dominance, as with the little instigator of diviseness and violent chaos, Putin).

Although the horizon is hard to see for the s**t storm flying, it is nevertheless still there, and we should have no doubt that our Democracy will emerge on that horizon in a better and more enlightened (!) manifestation, as many have perceived......

Also I was considering that since we have here a Starpath, a Stardancer, and a Stargazer, if we only had a Stardust, we could start a band.......:-)

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I only remember some dreams with a lot of detail.  I have a lot of mish-mash dreams that don't necessarily make any sense and are very difficult to remember.  I can tell the dreams that are from my spirit guides by the way they feel or the increased amount of detail.  If I feel almost lucid or conscious within the dream it usually has a message from my Spirit guides or a female angel who gives me advice and comfort.  She tells me what sort of foods I should be eating or shows me what my soul wants or even gives me cleaning advice.

I should add that I am not always right in my interpretations of my dreams.  I could be wrong...I get sort of a "knowing" of what the dream probably means when I say I received clarity.  It feels like the knowledge is just suddenly there.  I am never sure if I am right unless it becomes obvious later on that I was right.  So any of my interpretations could be mistaken or a little off...take that as my disclaimer...

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Aheartbegins and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 63
Share: