Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I dreamed that I was living in Washington, working as a nanny. There were a group of people there as well working, and all but me were infected. 

Then Donald Trump and Mike Pence came to help and relieve me but both were infected, and then DT had on a paper mask. I think blue?

We then had to begin living a bit below the ground as the virus was wafting unchecked. There may have been some wind at the end.

FEBbby23, CDeanne, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sistermoon. Yes, go with the flow! Let the virus speak to you as to how to live right now.  

FEBbby23, CDeanne, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I had a strange dream this morning that was striking enough that I wrote it down:

I was doing the shopping and carrying a bag of groceries and my cat in the second grocery store I went to for shopping so i was overloaded and struggling and juggling the cat and the food the whole time. When I went to pay, I was directed to the employee line. It was shorter and for people with less items to buy. The person in front of me admired my cat and said he was cute so they would let me through their line. As we got near the cash register, the cashier spoke to the person (employee of the store) in front of me and said, “You have to vote to let her have the prescription no matter what the person who briefed us said. It will be marked with an O for off label use. It is the only way to take care of this situation.” They gave the medicine to me and I understood it was intended for J. Kushner and that the Russians wanted to use it on him. I was nervous and waiting at home for the medicine to be picked up when I woke from the dream. Joe Biden and his wife and their safety kept coming to mind during the dream and I don’t know why. During the dream I kept hearing, “They must be protected.”

Maybe I just had one of those dreams that are being conjured by our minds due to the pandemic. I have no idea. Any ideas are welcome.

deetoo, seaturtle26, herondreams and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@giverssj)
New Member Registered

I had two strange(but interesting) dreams last night. 

The first car came to me a bit far-fetched. I was an Uber car with Chris Cuomo. Before I start this description, I just want to say that I have not watched CNN for about a week because the energy of this pandemic crisis was weighing me down. I am an empath so I feel everything around me. I have also been avoiding the newspapers and just playing music in the background. Anyway, I am in the Uber car with him, and he is driving very wild. He is driving like someone is chasing him. He used the car to jump over three bridges. I woke up after the third bridge because I was scared in this dream with his driving skills.

I went back to bed and then I had a second dream which looked more prophetic in its appearance. It was taking place in the future because I saw more 3D printers in the background, and it looked like I was watching a homeschool setting. It looked like 2030s, but it could be the late 2020s(like 2028/2029). It seems like homeschool will be more popular in the future, and homeschooling will be a bigger trend in the future than sending children to public school. At this current time, I do not have any children so I am not sure why I had this dream, but it did seem like I was having a prophetic dream in this one. 

ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@baba

Weird because I've been feeling for a while now (I've posted this in the Trump thread that is now closed and others have agreed with me like @Deetoo for example) that we can't see Joe Biden on the podium in January. We don't see Trump but we can't figure it out and we've even felt there could be a panel for a while. I've been worried as hec about Joe Biden, then yesterday I watched two different Ytube psychics draw cards on the election and inauguration and both of them (to their own surprise) got some negative cards about Biden's health or safety.

I would like to ask everyone here to send healing protective light and surround Joe Biden and his wife Jill. ? ❤️ 

Pikake, FEBbby23, CDeanne and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

I saw Joe and his wife Dr. Jill on the news this morning. It was just wonderful seeing those two and they are such regular normal people. Very refreshing.

FEBbby23, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@triciact and @baba, I saw both Bidens on Morning Joe this morning for a long interview.  For as comforted as I felt by their words of wisdom and compassion, I also felt sad.  I assumed it was because I was comparing them with the corrupt, cruel and incompetent bunch who now occupy the WH.  We all crave that stability, honesty and compassion from our leaders, especially now.  

I'm still not seeing Joe in the WH.  I  don't like feeling that I can't see him on that podium.  I had that same feeling about Hillary, many months before the 2012 election, but I dismissed it.  Now, it could be that come December/January, we're mourning our many losses and maybe in the throws of another resurgence of this virus, so if Joe is inaugurated, it's done so quietly and solemnly.  But that's pure conjecture on my part.  I agree that we need to send healing protective light around Joe and Jill Biden -- every single day.

FEBbby23, Baba, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo I too, feel sadness when I see Joe and I don't have the feeling he will be inaugurated. But I also don't feel Trump winning either.

FEBbby23, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@rowsella, I totally agree with you on both. 

I'm feeling those spiritual goosebumps right now.

LalaBella, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo @rowsella

I wonder if your visions will be clarified somewhat when Biden picks a running mate. Would be interesting to see how his choice resonates with what you've seen and felt.

deetoo, FEBbby23, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@sistermoon You know, it would be neat to know but I don't think the feelings I have about Joe Biden (whom I just love) and Donald Trump (who, well I have some disdain for as the individual he has incarnated into..) will change. I know Trump's goose is cooked. I feel love and sadness for Joe and I don't feel it is the residual of the tragedies he has experienced. He is more of a transitional individual than he thinks.

I also feel that Mitch McConnell with get the C19 and not do well.

TriciaCT, seaturtle26, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Reputable Member Registered

I am not sure if this is transpersonal, but early this morning, after a pretty emotional, sleepless night, I had a dream that gave me a little bit of hope, I am not sure what it means, though.  A little history--I am originally from NYC, moved out to Seattle after 9-11 (I was right there for that) and last year, on this very day, my father passed away.  Now his side of the family, going way back, is related to one of the Declaration of Independence signers, Lymon Hall (sp?).  Anyway, I am not bragging about this, but it does connect to my dream somewhat.   So in the dream, I was with a group of good friends from high school and college in NYC (I went to all-female schools, so we were all female).  We were walking at night, but early AM, like 3-4AM, in a city like NYC, through wet, muddy and snowy streets, and although my shoes were inadequate (not even fully ON) I managed to make it around with my friends without slipping, falling or losing a shoe, although my feet got dirty.  Once we got to a destination, which looked like an empty school, we all went in and sat together at a table.  It was a long table, like the Last Supper table in the Da Vinci painting.  I sat right across from my best friend (now a Doctor).  She said something that I cannot remember, and I was thinking how much I admired her.  Gradually we transformed...I was now at a table with a group of men, in old-fashioned clothing.  I somehow knew that "I" was Benjamin Franklin.  We all rose up and went outside to a courtyard, where we made a pact, involving a swiss army knife and salt?  I want to say there may have been blood involved, but it wasn't scary. I remember being surprised at the cheesy looking knife lol.  After the pact, I turned back inside, and walked with my group behind me through another set of doors...which opened to the top of a wide set of stairs flanked by columns, like the Lincoln Memorial, and around us was a large crowd.  It really did look like DC.  It was still dark, but there was light in the distance, maybe the sun rising.  As I walked down the stairs "I" as Ben Franklin, remembered the pact and thought to myself, "we will fix this".   

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@fmabon Thank you for that dream. So hopeful. Our DNA does (I believe) send messages to us from the lives of our forebears.  (I too have seen Ben Franklin in visions sitting in Congress during the Impeachment.) He was much loved and the most well known of the Continental Congress. The most likely to unite the colonies.  With Lydon as your ancestor, you might be getting some even more direct messages.  They will fix this!  WE will fix this.  Going through your dream, there is so much in it! -- 

I was with a group of good friends from high school and college in NYC...we were all female.  We were walking at night, but early AM, like 3-4AM, in a city like NYC, through wet, muddy and snowy streets.  

It was dark out. You were in a city.  The darkest hour is just before the dawn.  which is where we are now.  The cities will be the first to resist the dictatorship that  has been rising.  But later after people gather and make a pact, it will be light and a new day. 

Although my shoes were inadequate (not even fully ON) I managed to make it around with my friends without slipping, falling or losing a shoe, although my feet got dirty. 

Shoes are protection from our very foundations, the feet. I interpret this to mean that compared to the tougher lives of the colonists, the 2020 Americans are poorly prepared for handling a rising dictatorship.  But you and your friends managed to prevail without falling, just got dirty.  Those who join the resistance can expect to dirty their names and reputations -- until the resistance succeeds. 

Gradually we transformed...I was now at a table with a group of men, in old-fashioned clothing.  I somehow knew that "I" was Benjamin Franklin. 

Your dream fits earlier visions I've had of the American post-2020 future -- of a Continental Congress, of which Benjamin Franklin was one of the original leaders.  We hear the forefathers through our American history teachings and through our DNA.  

We all rose up and went outside to a courtyard, where we made a pact, involving a swiss army knife and salt?  I want to say there may have been blood involved, but it wasn't scary.

I love this -- the pact is the thing that turns it around. The governors need to make a pact and they have begun to do it. This virus is a dress rehearsal for the future anti-tyranny movement among local governments. As for the knife - I think of Swiss Army knife as equipment for living more independently.  Salt -- someone who is salt of the earth is a very good and honest and dependable person.  A pact was made among independent honest reliable people. No sycophants will be in the pact.  

After the pact, I turned back inside, and walked with my group behind me through another set of doors...which opened to the top of a wide set of stairs flanked by columns, like the Lincoln Memorial, and around us was a large crowd.  It really did look like DC.

This sounds prophetic - a mass protest  at the Lincoln memorial. I would be proud to attend this event. It feels like it could be the fall of Donald Trump. The moment when he is forced out of office. 

It was still dark, but there was light in the distance, maybe the sun rising.  As I walked down the stairs "I" as Ben Franklin, remembered the pact and thought to myself, "we will fix this". 

Amen to this.

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Thank you so much for breaking this down!!!!  I feel chills and am a little weepy reading your interpretation.  I never even thought of "darkest before the dawn" and I did have this dream at around 4AM, that really hit home!!! The crowd "I" was looking out at was so quiet, and so many people, but there was no violence or mayhem.  The light in the distance was what struck me--it gave me so much hope!  Thank you so much!

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@fmabon
Very uplifting! Thank you for sharing the dream, drawing so much hope from it. @jeanne-mayell Love the interpretation! I too look forward to the mass gathering in DC to usher in a New Dawn!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@fmabon I got chills too when I read it, when I began to see what it meant, and when I read it again just now. @laynara, @Pikake, so nice of you both to witness this amazing dream with me.  I will go to bed uplifted tonight!  May we all have more dreams like this one. Spirits are speaking to us. 

Lilinoe, fmabon, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I awaken today with the taste of last night's dreams still with me.

I dreamed I was working with Joe biden on his campaign. In the dream I was a young blond mail. I rented a Beach house to Joe & Jill and their blond headed young brood, 3-4  happy, rowdy children who were running about outside the house. (My man is a blond)(I am an older brunette)

Then I was myself again. I took a shower fully clothed, and over a long sleeved black dress a tunic materialized , black and white in the style of Keith Haring (I am an Artist) The water did not get me wet, but I felt refreshed and cleansed.

I spent time on the phone endorsing Joe Biden. Civic Minded and quiet strength & steely reserve. I was feeling Biden. I was feeling echoes of the tragedies and his steadfast resolve and how much he truly loves America. He is a good and decent man and I feel his energy rising. 

There was more to the dream but I am hoping i entered deep REM sleep. It was a happy feeling dream, a DECENT feeling, dignity restored. I am beginning to feel a timeline. Rowdychildren feels like a relieved congress..playing outside the House...feels like bipartisanship measures and Joe Biden definitely approaching the helm. A boat he will steer back to safety. Barack Obama's brilliant speech about his friend Joe Biden said it all. 

I was taught that a dream can be a fear or a wish. I think this might be a wish dream. I felt energy while dreaming and I feel it now. An optimism. I wanted Kamala Harris. But lately as I learn more about Joe Biden, the more I feel his decent , responsible presence. I am praying the assault charges are false, but I am not as psychic as say, Baba or Frank , so take this all with a grian of salt. It is rare that I dream anymore or remember my dreams. I used to dream very actively. I awoke tired from dreaming so much and in such detail. I am still a buzz with rising energy. 

deetoo, PamP, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm updating all the hits for the Main Prediction page and I just can't get over this dream that Pam P posted on this site in the dream section on November 13, 2019.  She was dreaming this probably right when infected people from China were arriving in NYC and spreading the infection there. 

I was standing on the bank of a river that was near NYC. I was on my way there for some reason. On the opposite bank, there were two large stone dragons that resembled Asian dragons crouching near the ground. As the bus I was on passed the dragons woke up, and went into the water and headed towards the city, and as they swam it started snowing blood. That's when I woke up. I'm interpreting it as there will be some sort of attack on NYC or the northeast that will have an Asian country behind it."(PamP). Posted on 11/13/19. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/16748/

Share, deetoo, herondreams and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@jeanne-mayell

....." as they swam it started snowing blood... "

Too chillingly accurate! Wow......

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Two dreams from the morning April 19th (I think). Feel collective in nature.

In the first dream I’m driving toward what looked like a familiar interstate junction that would ordinarily take me toward the city center of a place I lived for many years in South Carolina. As I approach my usual exit ramp, the roadway suddenly changes. There are now multiple traffic lights/stops and all the turns are different. I feel pressured to make an immediate decision (so as not to cause a crash) and take the on ramp straight ahead, even though I know it will take me the wrong way.

This ramp should have dumped me right back out onto the interstate, but as soon as I enter it, the road narrows, the asphalt becomes loose with gravel, and the roadway arches dramatically upward in a nearly vertical pitch. I put the car in 2nd gear to climb it very slowly, trying to continue forward. Then the shoulders disappear and I can see nothing but the road going straight up in front of me and the obvious vertical plummet on either side.

It has somehow become night as I stall the car, realizing that the way forward is impossible, deadly.

The dream shifts. It’s still night but I’m no longer myself. I feel male. I’m on a motorcycle speeding down a different interstate heading toward what looks like Atlanta or D.C. I’m weaving impossibly in and out of traffic. Large trucks are pushing in from either side and I’m dodging and weaving.

Then suddenly I’m flying up a ramp into the back of a large box truck. There are two GIANT rolls of toilet paper inside and I’m standing now, being jostled and squished between them. They're maybe 8ft high (it's ridiculous). The dream ends and I wake up.

Anyone?

BlueBelle, Baba, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 24 / 63
Share: