Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here  

Page 21 / 22
  RSS

(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member Registered
04/16/2020 2:36 pm  

@deetoo @rowsella

I wonder if your visions will be clarified somewhat when Biden picks a running mate. Would be interesting to see how his choice resonates with what you've seen and felt.

deetoo and FEBbby23 liked
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
04/16/2020 4:28 pm  

@sistermoon You know, it would be neat to know but I don't think the feelings I have about Joe Biden (whom I just love) and Donald Trump (who, well I have some disdain for as the individual he has incarnated into..) will change. I know Trump's goose is cooked. I feel love and sadness for Joe and I don't feel it is the residual of the tragedies he has experienced. He is more of a transitional individual than he thinks.

I also feel that Mitch McConnell with get the C19 and not do well.

TriciaCT, seaturtle26, Laynara and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Active Member Registered
04/16/2020 6:57 pm  

I am not sure if this is transpersonal, but early this morning, after a pretty emotional, sleepless night, I had a dream that gave me a little bit of hope, I am not sure what it means, though.  A little history--I am originally from NYC, moved out to Seattle after 9-11 (I was right there for that) and last year, on this very day, my father passed away.  Now his side of the family, going way back, is related to one of the Declaration of Independence signers, Lymon Hall (sp?).  Anyway, I am not bragging about this, but it does connect to my dream somewhat.   So in the dream, I was with a group of good friends from high school and college in NYC (I went to all-female schools, so we were all female).  We were walking at night, but early AM, like 3-4AM, in a city like NYC, through wet, muddy and snowy streets, and although my shoes were inadequate (not even fully ON) I managed to make it around with my friends without slipping, falling or losing a shoe, although my feet got dirty.  Once we got to a destination, which looked like an empty school, we all went in and sat together at a table.  It was a long table, like the Last Supper table in the Da Vinci painting.  I sat right across from my best friend (now a Doctor).  She said something that I cannot remember, and I was thinking how much I admired her.  Gradually we transformed...I was now at a table with a group of men, in old-fashioned clothing.  I somehow knew that "I" was Benjamin Franklin.  We all rose up and went outside to a courtyard, where we made a pact, involving a swiss army knife and salt?  I want to say there may have been blood involved, but it wasn't scary. I remember being surprised at the cheesy looking knife lol.  After the pact, I turned back inside, and walked with my group behind me through another set of doors...which opened to the top of a wide set of stairs flanked by columns, like the Lincoln Memorial, and around us was a large crowd.  It really did look like DC.  It was still dark, but there was light in the distance, maybe the sun rising.  As I walked down the stairs "I" as Ben Franklin, remembered the pact and thought to myself, "we will fix this".   

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Baba and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/17/2020 7:44 pm  

@fmabon Thank you for that dream. So hopeful. Our DNA does (I believe) send messages to us from the lives of our forebears.  (I too have seen Ben Franklin in visions sitting in Congress during the Impeachment.) He was much loved and the most well known of the Continental Congress. The most likely to unite the colonies.  With Lydon as your ancestor, you might be getting some even more direct messages.  They will fix this!  WE will fix this.  Going through your dream, there is so much in it! -- 

I was with a group of good friends from high school and college in NYC...we were all female.  We were walking at night, but early AM, like 3-4AM, in a city like NYC, through wet, muddy and snowy streets.  

It was dark out. You were in a city.  The darkest hour is just before the dawn.  which is where we are now.  The cities will be the first to resist the dictatorship that  has been rising.  But later after people gather and make a pact, it will be light and a new day. 

Although my shoes were inadequate (not even fully ON) I managed to make it around with my friends without slipping, falling or losing a shoe, although my feet got dirty. 

Shoes are protection from our very foundations, the feet. I interpret this to mean that compared to the tougher lives of the colonists, the 2020 Americans are poorly prepared for handling a rising dictatorship.  But you and your friends managed to prevail without falling, just got dirty.  Those who join the resistance can expect to dirty their names and reputations -- until the resistance succeeds. 

Gradually we transformed...I was now at a table with a group of men, in old-fashioned clothing.  I somehow knew that "I" was Benjamin Franklin. 

Your dream fits earlier visions I've had of the American post-2020 future -- of a Continental Congress, of which Benjamin Franklin was one of the original leaders.  We hear the forefathers through our American history teachings and through our DNA.  

We all rose up and went outside to a courtyard, where we made a pact, involving a swiss army knife and salt?  I want to say there may have been blood involved, but it wasn't scary.

I love this -- the pact is the thing that turns it around. The governors need to make a pact and they have begun to do it. This virus is a dress rehearsal for the future anti-tyranny movement among local governments. As for the knife - I think of Swiss Army knife as equipment for living more independently.  Salt -- someone who is salt of the earth is a very good and honest and dependable person.  A pact was made among independent honest reliable people. No sycophants will be in the pact.  

After the pact, I turned back inside, and walked with my group behind me through another set of doors...which opened to the top of a wide set of stairs flanked by columns, like the Lincoln Memorial, and around us was a large crowd.  It really did look like DC.

This sounds prophetic - a mass protest  at the Lincoln memorial. I would be proud to attend this event. It feels like it could be the fall of Donald Trump. The moment when he is forced out of office. 

It was still dark, but there was light in the distance, maybe the sun rising.  As I walked down the stairs "I" as Ben Franklin, remembered the pact and thought to myself, "we will fix this". 

Amen to this.

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Active Member Registered
04/17/2020 9:14 pm  

@jeanne-mayell Thank you so much for breaking this down!!!!  I feel chills and am a little weepy reading your interpretation.  I never even thought of "darkest before the dawn" and I did have this dream at around 4AM, that really hit home!!! The crowd "I" was looking out at was so quiet, and so many people, but there was no violence or mayhem.  The light in the distance was what struck me--it gave me so much hope!  Thank you so much!

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
04/17/2020 9:16 pm  

@fmabon
Very uplifting! Thank you for sharing the dream, drawing so much hope from it. @jeanne-mayell Love the interpretation! I too look forward to the mass gathering in DC to usher in a New Dawn!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/17/2020 11:56 pm  

@fmabon I got chills too when I read it, when I began to see what it meant, and when I read it again just now. @laynara, @Pikake, so nice of you both to witness this amazing dream with me.  I will go to bed uplifted tonight!  May we all have more dreams like this one. Spirits are speaking to us. 

Lilinoe, fmabon, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Honorable Member Registered
04/27/2020 6:54 pm  

Two dreams from the morning April 19th (I think). Feel collective in nature.

In the first dream I’m driving toward what looked like a familiar interstate junction that would ordinarily take me toward the city center of a place I lived for many years in South Carolina. As I approach my usual exit ramp, the roadway suddenly changes. There are now multiple traffic lights/stops and all the turns are different. I feel pressured to make an immediate decision (so as not to cause a crash) and take the on ramp straight ahead, even though I know it will take me the wrong way.

This ramp should have dumped me right back out onto the interstate, but as soon as I enter it, the road narrows, the asphalt becomes loose with gravel, and the roadway arches dramatically upward in a nearly vertical pitch. I put the car in 2nd gear to climb it very slowly, trying to continue forward. Then the shoulders disappear and I can see nothing but the road going straight up in front of me and the obvious vertical plummet on either side.

It has somehow become night as I stall the car, realizing that the way forward is impossible, deadly.

The dream shifts. It’s still night but I’m no longer myself. I feel male. I’m on a motorcycle speeding down a different interstate heading toward what looks like Atlanta or D.C. I’m weaving impossibly in and out of traffic. Large trucks are pushing in from either side and I’m dodging and weaving.

Then suddenly I’m flying up a ramp into the back of a large box truck. There are two GIANT rolls of toilet paper inside and I’m standing now, being jostled and squished between them. They're maybe 8ft high (it's ridiculous). The dream ends and I wake up.

Anyone?

BlueBelle, Baba, FEBbby23 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lilinoe)
Eminent Member Registered
04/28/2020 12:45 am  

@vestralux

OK, I'll give it a go. If this were my dream this is how I would interpret it:

- Driving on a familiar road in a place you lived for many years = I (the collective/Western society) am going along my usual, familiar, old way. 

- There are multiple traffic lights/stops and all the turns are different = There are a lot of signs that things are changing and/or that things need to slow down, people need to stop.

- You take the ramp, even though you know it will take you the wrong way. (You were pressured and confused.) = I am continuing my usual mode of operation, even though I have an uneasy feeling. Maybe I am even trying to stay on the straight and narrow path.

- The road narrows, becomes much too vertical, etc. = This is not working. I can’t even see a way ahead. It is deadly and I’m stalled.

= Why am I going to the city center anyway? Why am I trying to drive there? Why am I even driving on a familiar interstate?

- I feel male, speeding recklessly on a motorcycle towards Atlanta or D.C. = I am on an adrenalin high going to a place of power (I am male energy on a powerful, fast chariot). - I’m weaving impossibly in and out of traffic = It’s a big game. I’m “winning” and I don’t care abut putting others in danger.

- I end of in the back of a large box truck, being jostled and squeezed between two GIANT rolls of toilet paper = It is ridiculous. 

= It is ridiculous. The old ways have gotten to be ridiculous, as well as very dangerous for a lot of people. Now the powerful are getting squeezed.

= What happened to the motorcycle, the powerful machine that took powerful people places? 

Overall, I would interpret this dream about the “interesting times” we are living in now. I would think the dream is about the anxiety we are all feeling about problems with COVID-19, threats to democracy, the environment, economics, inequality, and more. We know things have got to change in a big way and they will. We will need a whole lot of toilet paper to clean up all the excrement the ones in power are leaving behind. 

BlueBelle, Coyote, VestraLux and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
04/28/2020 1:24 am  

Because we are all living in a Covid Pandemic, I also am getting that vibe, that the dream is related to the virus.  Well, that and the TP.  Ha Ha.

Your dream reminds me of a new problem which is being associated with the virus.  The blood clotting issues.  If the interstate is a vein, normally the blood would flow as expected through the veins.  The virus however is causing the unexpected to happen on the "vein interstate".  The normal route for blood flow  is getting stuck ( gravel).  A stuck vein highway would produce a blood clot.  The path way forward is truly deadly.

If it isn't about the blot clots, it could still be about the virus and society.  Maybe about people wanting to move forward but that it is not the best pathway right now.

Perhaps the path that Georgia or DC is taking in opening up society again is the wrong path and deadly?

Your 8ft TP rolls are really funny.  How is your TP situation? 😀

Let me know if anything might ring true for you.  I have read many people are having strange  pandemic related dreams right now.

Coyote, VestraLux, Baba and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
04/28/2020 2:07 pm  

Hi @vestralux.  Ever since I had this dream I've noticed a lot of people having dreams about climbing and I've come to believe they are often messages about the upward spiritual path we are beginning as a collective.  In your case, I think @lilinoe's analysis is pretty spot on, but I feel the overall message is about your spiritual path rather than any earthly events.  Spirit is telling you to slow down and take your time to explore each of the paths that are presented to you... By rushing because your feel you "have to", you may end up on the most arduous route, up the treacherous cliff, when you could have taken that lovely back road through the hills. At the moment, the "direct" route may seem fastest but you can't see the roadblocks that lie ahead.

As for the motorcycle, the concept of yin and yang came to me.  You are being asked to bring more balance into your life.  The motorcyclist embodies reckless yang energy whose actions eventually result in being stuck in the lower energies of the base chakra (toilet paper - elimination). Again, I believe the message is to slow down, breathe, balance the yang drive to take action with the yin side of just being and expressing and your journey will be a lot smoother.

Coyote, Laynara, VestraLux and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
04/28/2020 2:35 pm  

What will happen to those who are not intuitive? Will they have a place in Gaia?

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
04/28/2020 3:25 pm  

@laynara everyone is intuitive.  The basic building block of the multiverse is energy and all information is a form of that energy.  Because we are all energy, we all have the ability to read that information.  The reason some don't realize this is because they are "encased" in the very low vibrations of this existence which act to impede the flow of energy so much that it is difficult to "read"  In order to become more intuitive, all you need to do is remove the blockages.  By the doing this, you will also find that at the core we are all the highest form of this energy, Love.

Unk p, Coyote, Share and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
04/28/2020 3:32 pm  

@frank that was informative. I feel the need to be in nature all the time, its a breath of fresh air and makes me feel loved and relaxed. I am sorry if I came of as insensitive,but I know not everyone will notice their intuitive sides, but can feel the love and connection with others. I believe I'm just curious for those who aren't tuned in with their intuitive side.

ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
04/28/2020 3:43 pm  
Posted by: @laynara

@frank that was informative. I feel the need to be in nature all the time, its a breath of fresh air and makes me feel loved and relaxed. I am sorry if I came of as insensitive,but I know not everyone will notice their intuitive sides, but can feel the love and connection with others. I believe I'm just curious for those who aren't tuned in with their intuitive side.

This is where light workers come in.  Our job is to help those who may not be able to start on their own.  All that is needed is a little spark of Love and the process is like a flame that takes off.

Coyote, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
04/28/2020 4:05 pm  

@frank I don't believe im intuitive enough to do predictions, but I can feel peoples emotions when I'm near them and sometimes I mimic that emotion not knowing it. I know when someone is troubled. I feel the collective energy, but to stay on topic I don't dream very often and when I do it can go either way. 1) its peaceful and has my family in it 2) a nightmare that usually happens because I have something troubling me before i fall asleep. 

Sorry if that is jumbled and makes no sense, I'm not great with my words, i usually express my emotions more physically. 💜

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Honorable Member Registered
04/28/2020 5:47 pm  
Posted by: @lilinoe

I would think the dream is about the anxiety we are all feeling about problems with COVID-19, threats to democracy, the environment, economics, inequality, and more. We know things have got to change in a big way and they will. We will need a whole lot of toilet paper to clean up all the excrement the ones in power are leaving behind. 

@lilinoe, that was beautiful! Excellent intuitive perspective and one I share wholeheartedly. Thank you for breaking it down so well for all of us here. 

Posted by: @lovendures

...Your dream reminds me of a new problem which is being associated with the virus.  The blood clotting issues. 

...Perhaps the path that Georgia or DC is taking in opening up society again is the wrong path and deadly?

@lovendures, I love your insights too. In dreams, I find that every word, character, action, figure, image, place, etc. can carry multiple layers of meaning—all at once. So, I find it deeply significant that you see the new revelations related to CoVid's thrombosis concerns mapping over the symbolic roadways (as arteries and veins). The gravel in the first dream did become a real concern as I drove. 

And yes! I think the appearance of Georgia and DC were more significant than I'd originally realized. 

@frank, thank you so much for your read, as well. You know, I'm just now realizing how often I dream that I'm either witnessing a man behaving recklessly on a motorcycle (in many dreams, I'm no one; just a disembodied observer), or that I'm the man on the motorcycle, even while knowing in the dream that I'm not actually the rider. I'm just along for the ride, so to speak.

Last year, in fact, I recorded a very vivid dream about a man like this who had solid black eyes and felt "possessed." He tore through traffic on a motorcycle and into the glass front of a bank where he proceeded to shoot multiple people until he was finally killed by a SWAT team, some of whom he managed to shoot in the process.

Initially, I saw this man riding toward me very fast on the back of a motorcycle (I was in a car on an interstate near a large city). When he got close I could see his eyes were solid black as he looked directly at me. Then he drove right through my car and I was somehow with him in his body as he crashed into the bank and committed a mass shooting. I wasn't afraid in the dream; I was just very, very aware of how this man was feeling internally as he did all of this (pure rage and adrenaline) and trying to feel for what was motivating him (the desire to destroy/create chaos). He had zero fear of death. He only wanted to survive so he could continue to do more violence.

He was finally shot multiple times as he was climbing up a wall/ceiling (inhuman feat) inside the bank. I was still inside him, looking out of his eyes as this happened (dreams are strange) and, again, he felt absolutely nothing.

The policeman who finally managed to shoot him down was a young Black officer whose face I can still see clearly in my mind. He was terrified but absolutely willing to die in order to stop this shooter. The shooter was looking back at that policeman's face when there was the sensation of falling and everything went dark. [This was only the second dream I can recall having in which I (or the body I was in) actively died.]

TriciaCT, Coyote, Lilinoe and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
04/28/2020 6:50 pm  

@frank I meditate when i get overwhelmed or feel negative emotions and it really cleans my mind, I try to help my intuitive it usually is gut feelings more than anything for me. I don't know if that is normal or not.

TriciaCT and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
04/28/2020 8:08 pm  

@laynara  That's perfect.  You are basically clearing your energy field of those negative emotions during meditation because of your intention to do so.  In addition you can also ask for guidance or inspiration right before you meditate for almost any issue you are having.  You could even ask for guidance on improving your intuition. ❤️ 

TriciaCT and Share liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
04/28/2020 8:12 pm  

@frank thank you for the advice I'll try it next time. Peace and quiet can be rare sometimes with my little boy around, I don't mind it at all though 🙂💜

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 22
Share: