Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

1,245 Posts
133 Users
12058 Likes
98.4 K Views
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@leona The stock market has been poised to plummet for the last three weeks.  I had visions six years ago that we would have a slide in 2020, although I kept revising my interpretation of that slide to mean emotional disruption in our collective. The two -- emotional and financial -- are linked.   

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polka)
Estimable Member Registered

@lovendures

I couldn't reply earlier but thank you very much for warm welcome! 

Actually that's what my mom said, she usually dreams of him when she's having trouble.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have have been having this repetitive dream lately. I have has it 10 times now over the course of 3 years. Each time it's exactly the same as if watching a retun of a show.

I see myself at the bottom of a huge staircase I then climb. Once there I find a huge red wooden door with iron circular door knockers on them. They open to reveal a large dimly lit room and a huge gold buddha statue sitting there covered and surrounded by lit and melting candles. Flowers are strewn about the room and on the statue too.  I turn and gi into a room only for me to walk outside onto a patio. There is a monk in red and orange sitting at the ledge of the building. As I walk out further I notice I'm in the Himalayas or Tibet?  Huge brownish black snow covered mountains. It was silent and all you could hear was the sound of the snow travelling through the wind. That kind of quiet. A peaceful quiet.

As I approach the monks chanting can be heard behind me inside the room I left. The one with the statue. I finally realize i too am wearing the same orange and red robes the monk is wearing as well as thick circular mahogany colored beads around my neck. I sit with the monk and dangle my feet off the ledge of the  building which was built onto of the mountain. I look down and see a huge drop one that would probably be fatal. The sheer drop and how high I'm sitting doesnt bother me and I look up at the mountains. The dream ends.

I have no freaking clue what this means other than it is definately trying to tell me something. But I cant figure out that message.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I also would like to add that I have been constantly seeing the numbers 333 all over the place suddenly. Sometimes 334.

This started in January.  I had been praying that I'd get a job soon and start my career as well as that my abusive living situation would change for the better. Shortly after I started seeing the numbers I started seeing hawks and at one point a golden eagle. Those birds are not common at all in my area. I also saw a cricket manifest oit of thin air at a drs appointment waited for me to notice it then literally vanished.  All I know is cricket means wealthy and luck and eagles and hawks are messengers from the spirit world letting you know they got your message? I also was told 333 means Angela are in the process of answering my prayers and making them a reality. But again I'm not sure what any of this all means or If what I was told is correct. I'm not sure what those numbers mean exactly.

Coyote, Lovendures, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Ratbum,

I hope I can suggest a few things but I think you are deep down knowing what this dream means.  It is the call from your soul to take on the spiritual path and climb the stairway to it.  The stairs going up represents you raising your vibration over time.  This is not a fast path it is slow but steady.  Then after your vibration is raised you will be able to hear your spirit guides better and if you keep on the spiritual path you reach a phase of no fear (the ledge is no longer scary).  So the no fear phase isn't easy to reach, it is accessible but only if you do open the door and cross the threshold to the higher consciousness level...to me 333 means finding Christ consciousness or higher consciousness.

Coyote, Pikake, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@ratbum

It may also be a glimpse of another lifetime - either a reminder of a past one in which you were on that particular spiritual journey, or a future one where you will be.

DianaMarieC, Starpath, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last night I had a clear dream. I was with some people outdoors and I looked up and saw a missile heading straight towards us. It looked like an airplane.  It came out of the clouds and  turned directly towards us and I realized there was no way to escape this thing. I was just stuck there looking at it and it was huge.  I knew it was a transpersonal dream because it was so vivid, unmistakable. My dreams are usually foggy and hard to remember. Then I realized the missile was backing up and there were other missiles too and they were all backing up and retreated back into the clouds.   Then they all suddenly backed up and disappeared backwards into the clouds. 

I think it was a positive message not to be afraid. That we are safe. That we feel like we are not safe but we are okay.  That there are threats out there, like nuclear destruction, war, and the virus. Before this dream, nuclear holocaust was the last thing on my mind. But after I awoke, I saw in the news that North Korea has resumed conducting nuclear tests. I can see that Kim Jong Un does not intend to use them.  I do not believe anyone is going to take it to the Holocaust level. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Laynara, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

There are about 5 different threads where I could post this. I've decided to park my thoughts here.

Early this week, I dreamed that I was traversing a beach in Baja California - somewhere like Cabo San Lucas, where Americans congregate (I've never been to Mexico, let alone anywhere on the Pacific Rim). And I was so joyful. My body had finally aligned with my dreams and outgrown its health issues. I was able to enjoy physical capacities I've never fully possessed. I was running, jumping, doing martial arts-like moves, and stopping repeatedly to catch my breath; take in the awesome energy of the sun and glittering ocean; and reflect that "I've finally made it!"

But then a very, very dark cloud mass appeared in the north and bore down on the beach. I was surrounded by other (mostly young) beachgoers, and we were soon engulfed in darkness that was almost equal to night. Although I couldn't see it, I understood that a wall of water was speeding towards land. I sprinted to a tall building at the edge of the beach whose uppermost floors opened up onto the summit of a high, rocky cliff. There was was a crush of beachgoers forming behind me, but I managed to slip inside just in time. Next thing, I was rushing up flights of stairs, trying to get as high as I could. I was panicked, but I also knew that if I just kept running, I'd be okay. The dream ended with me still running up a stairwell.

I know this dream reflects the intersection of my own personal circumstances with the wider societal context. I've sensed for several years that any dramatic improvement in my health would take place against a backdrop of global upheaval. I've consciously been on a healing path for 5 months now, and here we are: the markets are in free-fall while COVID-19 upends life as we know it. So I also know that whatever gratifying physical and spiritual quantum leaps I experience need to be in service of the collective. @jeanne-mayell, I'm thinking of your vision of humanity scaling a cliff to a higher vibrational realm. Could the COVID-19 pandemic be an activation signal for light workers to initiate the ascension process?

villager, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@coyote

I've been trying to figure out where I can contribute, what I can contribute, do I have time to even read all the words that are here...and I wondered if sharing dreams would have any value. I don't know. But I thought, as I got ready to go to bed, that I'd read one last post tonight, and the first one that popped up at the top of the thread was the dream you recounted above. And it seemed in line, so I took it as a sign, and decided I would jump in here with a dream reply, for what it's worth. This is my dream from last night.

I am helping a group of people. First I have to go and find a bus that is jammed somewhere on a highway intersection (overpass and underpass area) that's not functioning. The highway is deserted except for this stuck bus. I'm supposed to relay the bus's whereabouts back to the main group. There's one person in particular on that bus, or maybe a few, that I need to guide back to the main group. And maybe (she) has physical impairments? There are multiple layers of difficulties to contend with, and I have to do guess work as to the best way to handle them, and people are uncertain about my leadership, but all I can do is my best, and keep on moving forward.

At a certain point, I have to go down on a board with hand and foot holds somewhat akin to a rock climbing wall. A bunch of the refugees, or whatever we are, are observing and praying for me. My entire body breaks into a thick, profuse sweat; I'm layered in sweat, but it feels good. I have to use everything in me to do this, and I realize how strong I am and how I have been training for this for years with everything I've been through. I have muscles in my upper body from the work I do, and I have muscles from sheer will power that come to my aid. I lever my body side ways using the arm holds and determination. People cheer, and I feel happy that I've come this far and made these efforts and that people may benefit from my efforts.

People yell that the train is coming. We all huddle together on the embankment, a very large group of us who don't even know each other well, but who are now comrades fighting together for survival, and something more.  I am next to a Mexican man. We smile at each other as we huddle together using our arms to protect one another even though we are strangers and don't have a common language between us. Another young man makes his way to me to thank me for retrieving the last members of the group--there is this woman that is frail, but important to our mission--The young man is lanky, energetic, and dressed all in white. He makes a point of bounding over to me and then we are all telling him the train is coming and he must get down. He agrees, but makes sure to congratulate me first, or thank me.The train comes and we all flatten ourselves into the grass, either to stay out of sight from its high piercing beams of light, or to keep from getting hit. I feel we are successful and continue toward our goal whatever that might be. Escape? Migration? I am not sure, when I wake up.

I don't mean to say this was the same as your dream, but it felt in the same vein, and I wanted to share something. I feel there are a lot of ways we have all been training for this.

villager, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@coyote  @raindrop

A lot of synchronicity in both of your dreams. Which makes total sense.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote  Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream.  As I read it, before I got to the end and your reference to my own visions, I was seeing that cliff vision of so many years back. 

The cliff vision: I had just begun giving readings in 1986 and spirit showed me the light workers -- who spirit said were the people who'd be coming to me for readings (and now I see they are also the people who show up in this community as well and for classes).  I saw these light workers, pulling frantic people out of the coastal waters. Water is a symbol of emotion and when people are flailing in water in visions, it symbolizes that they are succumbing to fear.  

Next spirit showed me people who were dressed in yuppie business attire and carrying backpacks and briefcases filing upstate from NYC like refugees.  

The dream ended in my seeing the cliff that everyone would have to scale and I knew that I too had to scale that cliff. On the top side of the cliff was a plateau where we all would live -- higher ground and a higher consciousness. Seas are going to eventually rise 230 feet, so the cliff is both literal and figurative.  

@coyote, you've been scaling that cliff for many years and your amazing beautiful dream, confirms it. You are already, in spirit, in great physical shape.  Your body comes next.  It will begin to transform with your spiritual transformation.   I don't have to tell you to keep climbing, because you are such a warrior, nothing stops you.  You have already helped all of us evolve. 

And evolving is why we came here, to help humanity evolve because as our own human consciousness rises, so does the collective.  

ghandigirl, vagabeau, raindrop and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote

This is really strange, but I had almost the exact same dream last night. 

I was wearing a business suit and was at a water park at a beach-side resort.  All of a sudden, as I was going down a water slide, a huge surge of water appeared from behind and pushed all of us on the slide faster and faster to the point of almost being washed overboard.  When I reached the bottom and was coming out of the pool, I heard people screaming and turned to see a giant (~100ft high) tidal wave, in the bay, coming directly for us.  Disconcertingly, there were already many swimmers caught up in the wave.  I immediately turned and ran to the nearby hotel.  There was a bunch of people behind me, but I was the first to reach the door and the central stairwell of the building. I knew that if we could get to the stairwell and climb fast enough we could escape the water. After having frantically climbed and reached a spot where we felt the danger had subsided, there was a discussion about how high we needed to go to stay safe. I said that the fourth floor is high enough, and that's when I woke up.

This morning, right before my daily meditation, I asked for more insight and guidance on the meaning of the dream. This is what came to me:

The tidal wave is a huge burst of spiritual energy that is surging through our reality right now.  It is a cleansing energy meant to "wash" away the lower vibrations that have defined this existence up until now.  The building represents our bodies, both physical and spiritual, with each floor being a chakra. The first three floors are the lower chakras which are associated with the earth.  The fourth floor is the heart chakra, which is associated with love.  Essentially, the key to "surviving" this tidal wave is to stay in the heart and focus on Love.

DianaMarieC, Lovendures, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@raindrop

Yes, your dream is very much in the same vein, and I'm so glad you shared it. I especially resonated with your description of what it was like getting down and levering that board, successfully pushing yourself beyond your perceived capacities. I feel like the act of rising up to the challenges of these times, without any guarantee of successs, is what will make us more complete, physically and spiritually. This sequence is important, because in our contemporary cultural imagining, we tend to think that saviors - heroes - are individuals who come into the world with innate, fully-formed superhuman powers. No. A hero is born when someone enters the "battlefield" with all of their self-doubts and traumas. That person then uses that baggage as a weapon in its own right; all scars are rich in wisdom and insight. 

@frank

The synchronicities in our dreams are strange, bit not too surprising considering the fact that all of us here in this community are on the same wavelength. I'm also really glad that you shared your dream and the spirit guidance you received. We (all of us on this thread) are connecting the psychic dots of the import of these especially chaotic days.

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

You are already, in spirit, in great physical shape.  Your body comes next.  It will begin to transform with your spiritual transformation.

Even though I keep on receiving intuitive messages from my guides of this sort, I'm fearful of being disappointed, of reality once again not living up to my hopes. So I'm grateful when other people tell me the same thing as my guides. It's an affirmation that it's not just all in my head.

Pikake, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @coyote

This sequence is important, because in our contemporary cultural imagining, we tend to think that saviors - heroes - are individuals who come into the world with innate, fully-formed superhuman powers. No. A hero is born when someone enters the "battlefield" with all of their self-doubts and traumas. That person then uses that baggage as a weapon in its own right; all scars are rich in wisdom and insight. 

Yes. So beautiful, thank you. Self-doubts and traumas--check! But I agree, these things are the blessings that prompt us to seek a higher level of wholeness. (Dagnabbit. ?) 

I am grateful to have been "caught" by you and others as I flung myself into the forum once again: caught, heard, validated. So thanks, everyone here, who have helped me to take my own personal baby steps.

Since I am struggling for words that are not trite, I tried drawing a tarot card (not my forte, just learning) to try to say it another way. Valor, 7 of Wands:

The wand in the center is being charged for growth by the grid--crystal grid--being formed by the posterior wands. The wand in the center is the natural self, humble and without adornment, but capable of life, of flowering, of rooting, of growth. The posterior wands are spiritual support, holding a field of energy, love, and possibility that charges the living wand in the center with spiritual power. The living wand transmutes this activating energy into form/manifestation. What is shown is pure potential in the present moment, but the sense is that the potential is for growth and fruition and the process has already begun within the cells of the wand. What looks like a stick of wood is a really a green wand, possessing rejuvenation, animation. The greening has begun although it is too soon to see it on the outside. The sap is beginning to rise and flow, and this tree will grow!

(This actually reminds me of when I lived in Africa as a child and the gardener made a fence out of sticks woven together. In just a few days all the sticks sprouted at the top!)

I think this reading is for all of us. May it be of use.

Pikake, deetoo, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I had a short dream that I remember last night/this morning.

I had a line of six apples and 1 oversized pomengranite. The apples were red and a little shiny, looked healthy. The Pom looked healthy on the outside but had layers of black seeds inside. My boyfriend took a look and said "That is yucky fruit." I agreed. Said, "That IS yucky fruit."

It's going to be a challenging week. The Pomegranite is the virus  "blooming/exploding " with so many seeds of infection. 

I am feeling we have about 6 more days of incubation/non infection.

raindrop, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Hey @ghandigirl.  I'm getting a different interpretation for this...  whenever I see seven of anything in a dream or vision I automatically think seven chakras, and, the fact that these are round objects only re-enforces that feeling.  I'm thinking the reason they were all red is to emphasize that the message is about your base chakra.  Apples and pomegranates are both associated with the Tree of Knowledge and the introduction of all the "earthly" knowledge bestowed upon Adam and Eve, again, in my opinion, a reference to the base chakra.  I think the "yucky fruit" is telling you to work on clearing and energizing your base chakra in order to stay grounded.

lenor, raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Can someone please help me decipher a very powerful dream I had last week? The primary issue I want to figure out is what it means when a childless male, especially one who is not in a relationship (which describes me), dreams of the birth of one of his children.

In my dream, I was seated in a chair in a house with yellow walls, and I was nervous. A female individual who I knew to be my wife/partner was giving birth in the room next to the one I was sitting in. Then, an older woman (midwife?) - I didn't see her face - put a swaddled baby girl in my lap, and I knew immediately that I was holding my daughter. I looked into her just-opened eyes, and in that moment, I experienced, as Bayo Akomolafe describes it, the world-obliterating explosiveness of becoming a father. "Oh my god" was all I could say, and tears were streaming down my face. I knew that everything was now different, and that I was holding in my arms a whole new universe. The older woman/midwife gently lifted my daughter out of my arms, and I was reluctant to let her go.

The dream shifted, and next I saw myself pedaling a rickety bike from a disembodied perspective. I was traveling along a path through a barren, windy landscape that I sensed was in the Russian tundra, not far from the Arctic Ocean. Between my clothing, grooming, and the design of my bike, I resembled a 19th century Russian peasant. At the front of the bike was a large basket in which was stowed my infant daughter, although I could only see a bundle of blankets. The going was hard. I was pedaling against a strong wind, and I looked weary, downtrodden. I understood that I was traveling to a pier on the Arctic shoreline where a boat was waiting. For some cruel, inexplicable reason, I was being forced to leave my daughter on that boat in the hands of strangers, and they would set sail without me; I was abandoning my child to the Arctic wastes. But then I stopped on my tracks and realized, "wait a second, I don't have to be doing this." I turned around on the path and started pedaling furiously in the opposite direction. I had to get away from this awful fate for my child's sake. With the wind now at my back, I rocketed off. I was fearful of being caught and being forced to turn back towards the boat, yet I was also exhilarated that I was exercising my agency in what had at first appeared to be an inalterable situation. The dream ended there.

I have my own thoughts about this dream, but I'd like to hear other impressions. Like I said, I am not in a relationship and am not actively thinking of having kids. I'm 24 years old (turning 25 within the month) and I feel like I'm at least 15 years off from being a father.

nori, CC21, raindrop and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

@coyote

Coyote and all light working friends,

I enjoy dream analysis so here are my thoughts after reading your dream and looking at online dream analysis information.

The yellow house- the color yellow jumped out at me. Yellow is an important spiritual color, it can indicate happiness and satisfaction in your future.  A house usually is ones own self. Meaning your future looks bright or maybe it’s ours as a collective that the future holds light.

Having a baby in a dream can be a metaphor for starting new in life or maybe it is all of us and our  ‘new beginning’. The girl baby maybe is the feminine energy coming to the forefront of the world.

The dream shifting to the old bike with baby in basket and old clothing. I found this saying by Albert Einstein “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”.  Balance seems to be a bicycles meaning. With the baby in the basket you needed to get her to safety and get her on a boat to get away. Having great anxiety getting to the boat and then having to leave her without you pushes you to turn around. I feel you going with the wind is the right decision hence easier riding. Getting away with the baby girl is a good sign you want the ‘female energy’ with you and keep baby safe.

So maybe the dream meaning for all us is we all must keep moving forward, toward the light, after all we are the light workers :-).  It is very stressful and anxiety producing but if we go with the flow it will be easier and we will get where we need to be.

nori, Lilinoe, CC21 and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@frank

Wow! Very interesting!

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@tiger-n-owl

Wow, this is fascinating. I think healthy babies indicate good health. 

Coyote, deetoo, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 63
Share: