Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here  

Page 20 / 22
  RSS

(@runestoneone)
Estimable Member Registered
04/09/2020 3:45 pm  

@kksali Welp, my intuitive read is that your job now is to weigh options and choices, navigate through your family's circumstances safely.

It is not your job to be shoring up old systems. Yours is to stay above it all and get through.

What I find interesting is that there *are* people whose job it is to shore up the road for others. Their task has been assigned, and they are 'waving you through.'

-R-

Lenor and kksali liked
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Eminent Member Registered
04/09/2020 3:54 pm  

@runestoneone. Totally resonates. Thank you.  

ReplyQuote
 TNJ
(@tnj)
Active Member Registered
04/09/2020 4:11 pm  

@runestoneone Thank you for your insightful analyses - we shall see what happens. And def makes sense given the current (and prolonged) political, environmental, and moral turbulence of the past few years. I have often said that as horrible as everything has been, at least we now know what was beneath the surface - I'm horrified by the cruelty, avarice, and sadism that the average person has been able to tolerate (and in too many cases, maybe identify with - yikes). The eruptions now make me think of boils, but the toxic and terrifying variety. 

And the people who did not see it despite the fact that the vapors were burning them...an apt metaphor for those who stand by and do nothing while Rome (the US and the world, now) burns. 🙁

Unk p, Lenor, Laynara and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/11/2020 10:36 am  

Since the pandemic hit the US in February, I began having strong dreams in early mornings-- all scary but with a positive outcomes.

This morning I got another one. I was in a town that was on the side of a hill.  I needed to drive somewhere urgently but someone had stolen or disabled my little car or my little car and it couldn't get it going. 

Suddenly I got out and found myself going back to a bigger heavier vehicle I used to own,  similar to the Mazda MPV minivan I owned in the 90's, except this one was manual shift with a clutch.  I got in.  We were parked on a hill which was very scary and I had to get the car up that hill.

At first I could not get the car to go forward.  It was big and heavy and when I had to disengage the clutch which would cause it to roll dangerously backwards before I could  engage the gears and could get going forward.  But then I stood up and put all my weight on the accelerator, popped the  clutch into gear and we went up the hill steadily.  

Right before I awoke, I had a clear sense that we were climbing that hill in that big heavy clunky van, going right up and headed for the top! 

Interpretation:  we are now going to make progress with battling the pandemic.  The hill was the curve of hospital cases and we are going to meet that curve, get the equipment  we need, people will be hunkered down and get the supplies they need,  and as a collective we will be able to meet the demand. It is April 11 and we are  turning this thing around.  

Pikake, CDeanne, raindrop and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
04/13/2020 12:51 pm  

I had a dream last night that, as I was dreaming, I got the sense that this was really a dream about the coronavirus. It was odd, because the dream was entirely unrelated to it, yet in the dream I had almost a jolt what was happening was really about it. Anyway, I'm interested to hear your take on it.

In the dream, I was with my mother and my adults siblings (who are all are younger than I am). We were going down the river in either an SUV or an RV. It was enough to accommodate us all, whatever it was.

I was driving -- or rather, I was attempting to drive. The river was quite wild and as you can imagine taking a vehicle down it was not easy. It was difficult to keep the vehicle from capsizing and we were fishtailing quite a bit. I noticed the more I turned the wheel -- the more I fought to keep the vehicle upright -- the more perilous our situation became. I realized I had to stop fighting the current. This is when I had the thought: this is really about the coronavirus and woke up. It was almost like a voice speaking over the dream, if that makes sense. 

At first I thought the dream meant "the more we fight against it, the worse things will get." But that hardly makes sense to me; of course we should fight against it. 

Curious what all of you make of it, since you are all so good at interpreting dreams. I rarely have dreams that announce themselves to me in such a way, but I still feel as thought my understanding of it is rudimentary at best.

Jeanne Mayell, Laura F., Lovendures and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Trusted Member Registered
04/13/2020 1:27 pm  

@sistermoon

My first thought is that the dream recommends that you "go with the flow".  I hope that's not too simplistic to be of use.

Pikake, Lovendures, SisterMoon and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
04/13/2020 1:30 pm  

@sistermoon

When I read this, this is the first thing that popped into my mind.  Spirit is wanting you to learn to flow with events...

Pikake, Lovendures, SisterMoon and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
04/13/2020 1:33 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

I am struck by the number of dreams (here and my own), about traveling under difficult circumstances by any means of transportation available. For me, its been cars, trucks, buses, bikes and even hang gliders! There is usually some degree of difficulty in operating the vehicle, but progress is made.

I like your interpretation of your dream.

Lovendures and deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
04/13/2020 1:58 pm  

@sistermoon and @raindrop, I also got "go with the flow."  It goes beyond this pandemic.  One of the 12 steps of AA entered my mind:  Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.  We do what we humanly can, and then we Let go and let God (or Spirit, Universe or whatever fits your beliefs.)  

@jeanne-mayell, @sistermoon and @raindrop, I never bother to share my dreams, but I am also struck by the number of dreams I've had over the past two months about driving under difficult circumstances -- car won't start, car goes too fast, getting lost, can't reach the brake ...    I also had a dream about navigating my car through a flood.   I'm usually exhausted by the time I wake up from those dreams.

Rohenna, Lovendures, ghandigirl and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
04/13/2020 2:00 pm  

@deetoo

Beautifully said. All of it.

deetoo and Lovendures liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
04/13/2020 6:35 pm  

Yes, it is about going with the flow as others have said.  A river in a dream is often related to the flow of life.  Also, water generally tends to relate to emotions as well as life, death and rebirth.  This all fits with the times we are  living.

Don't fight, adjust to what is and let go which will then carry you through. 

( Basically, what everyone else has mentioned.)

CDeanne, FEBbby23, SisterMoon and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
04/15/2020 8:56 am  

I dreamed that I was living in Washington, working as a nanny. There were a group of people there as well working, and all but me were infected. 

Then Donald Trump and Mike Pence came to help and relieve me but both were infected, and then DT had on a paper mask. I think blue?

We then had to begin living a bit below the ground as the virus was wafting unchecked. There may have been some wind at the end.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
04/15/2020 9:51 am  

@sistermoon. Yes, go with the flow! Let the virus speak to you as to how to live right now.  

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Reputable Member Registered
04/16/2020 9:45 am  

I had a strange dream this morning that was striking enough that I wrote it down:

I was doing the shopping and carrying a bag of groceries and my cat in the second grocery store I went to for shopping so i was overloaded and struggling and juggling the cat and the food the whole time. When I went to pay, I was directed to the employee line. It was shorter and for people with less items to buy. The person in front of me admired my cat and said he was cute so they would let me through their line. As we got near the cash register, the cashier spoke to the person (employee of the store) in front of me and said, “You have to vote to let her have the prescription no matter what the person who briefed us said. It will be marked with an O for off label use. It is the only way to take care of this situation.” They gave the medicine to me and I understood it was intended for J. Kushner and that the Russians wanted to use it on him. I was nervous and waiting at home for the medicine to be picked up when I woke from the dream. Joe Biden and his wife and their safety kept coming to mind during the dream and I don’t know why. During the dream I kept hearing, “They must be protected.”

Maybe I just had one of those dreams that are being conjured by our minds due to the pandemic. I have no idea. Any ideas are welcome.

deetoo, seaturtle26, herondreams and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@giverssj)
New Member Registered
04/16/2020 11:45 am  

I had two strange(but interesting) dreams last night. 

The first car came to me a bit far-fetched. I was an Uber car with Chris Cuomo. Before I start this description, I just want to say that I have not watched CNN for about a week because the energy of this pandemic crisis was weighing me down. I am an empath so I feel everything around me. I have also been avoiding the newspapers and just playing music in the background. Anyway, I am in the Uber car with him, and he is driving very wild. He is driving like someone is chasing him. He used the car to jump over three bridges. I woke up after the third bridge because I was scared in this dream with his driving skills.

I went back to bed and then I had a second dream which looked more prophetic in its appearance. It was taking place in the future because I saw more 3D printers in the background, and it looked like I was watching a homeschool setting. It looked like 2030s, but it could be the late 2020s(like 2028/2029). It seems like homeschool will be more popular in the future, and homeschooling will be a bigger trend in the future than sending children to public school. At this current time, I do not have any children so I am not sure why I had this dream, but it did seem like I was having a prophetic dream in this one. 

ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
04/16/2020 11:46 am  

@baba

Weird because I've been feeling for a while now (I've posted this in the Trump thread that is now closed and others have agreed with me like @Deetoo for example) that we can't see Joe Biden on the podium in January. We don't see Trump but we can't figure it out and we've even felt there could be a panel for a while. I've been worried as hec about Joe Biden, then yesterday I watched two different Ytube psychics draw cards on the election and inauguration and both of them (to their own surprise) got some negative cards about Biden's health or safety.

I would like to ask everyone here to send healing protective light and surround Joe Biden and his wife Jill. 😇 ❤️ 

Pikake, FEBbby23, CDeanne and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
04/16/2020 12:52 pm  

I saw Joe and his wife Dr. Jill on the news this morning. It was just wonderful seeing those two and they are such regular normal people. Very refreshing.

FEBbby23 and deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
04/16/2020 12:53 pm  

@triciact and @baba, I saw both Bidens on Morning Joe this morning for a long interview.  For as comforted as I felt by their words of wisdom and compassion, I also felt sad.  I assumed it was because I was comparing them with the corrupt, cruel and incompetent bunch who now occupy the WH.  We all crave that stability, honesty and compassion from our leaders, especially now.  

I'm still not seeing Joe in the WH.  I  don't like feeling that I can't see him on that podium.  I had that same feeling about Hillary, many months before the 2012 election, but I dismissed it.  Now, it could be that come December/January, we're mourning our many losses and maybe in the throws of another resurgence of this virus, so if Joe is inaugurated, it's done so quietly and solemnly.  But that's pure conjecture on my part.  I agree that we need to send healing protective light around Joe and Jill Biden -- every single day.

FEBbby23 and Baba liked
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
04/16/2020 1:30 pm  

@deetoo I too, feel sadness when I see Joe and I don't have the feeling he will be inaugurated. But I also don't feel Trump winning either.

FEBbby23 and deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
04/16/2020 1:48 pm  

@rowsella, I totally agree with you on both. 

I'm feeling those spiritual goosebumps right now.

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 22
Share: