Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

1,245 Posts
133 Users
12058 Likes
98.3 K Views
(@robin)
Reputable Member Registered

For the past 2 months I’ve been awakened during the night by someone saying Dan Coats at least twice a week. This past week the name was getting louder and every night, last night it was like a sonic boom. It’s just his name nothing else, is anyone else getting anytype of vibes for him.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Bee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I woke up this morning with a song in my head that I haven't heard in nearly 30 years. It persisted, so I looked up the video on youtube. Immediately, it gave me such a feeling of joy and hope, so I want to share ...

The lyrics:

In the empire of the senses
You're the queen of all you survey
All the cities, all the nation
Everything that falls your way, I say
There is a deeper world than this that you don't understand
There is a deeper world that this tugging at your hand
Every ripple on the ocean
Every leaf on every tree
Every sand dune in the desert
Every power we never see
There is a deeper wave than this, swelling in the world
There is a deeper wave than this, listen to me girl

Feel it rising in the cities
Feel it sweeping overland
Over borders, over frontiers
Nothing will its power withstand, I say
There is no deeper wave than this rising in the world
There is no deeper wave than this listen to me girl

All the bloodshed, all the anger
All the weapons, all the greed
All the armies, all the missiles
All the symbols of that fear, I say
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the world
There is a deeper wave than this, listen to me girl

At the still point of destruction
At the centre of the fury
All the angels, all the devils
All around us, can't you see?
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the land
There is a deeper wave than this nothing will withstand

I say love is the seventh wave
I say love

Every ripple on the ocean
Every leaf on every tree
Every sand dune in the desert
Every breath you take with me
Every breath you take, every move you make
Every cake you bake, every leg you break

https://youtu.be/uXZistami3c

PamP, villager, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Beautifully, wonderfully, incredibly perfect, Saihb!

Thank you so much for being moved to share these words and its song with us!

Love Sting and this video was awesome ❣

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@winkrainbow)
Estimable Member Registered

In my dream last night, I was an Asian man (I’m female), I was in the middle of an ocean and the waters had parted. There was a huge stadium in the middle of the parted waters, and I recall thinking that this is the war I have created. I was watching this war play out in this stadium.

But then something happened that caused me to fly through the air and land in the water, and I knew as this man that I was going to drown. Nobody came to save me. I remember the water going over my head and was able to tell myself “you are not this man, it’s ok, it’s not you drowning.”

A strange one.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Salbh-  I used to LOVE singing that song. I love Sting and love  The Police, even now. I must admit, looking at the lyrics now, they have even more meaning then back in the day.

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I have dreams always of me and having a girl. Every time I have a dream about me having a girl someone is pregnant and it’s a girl 99% of the time. I don’t know why but that is how it works. A month or so a go I had a dream that I had a girl and she was not wanted. I thought that was weird cause I always wanted a girl and had only boys. I waited to see who was now pregnant. Well as of yesterday I finally found out it is my brother who was told 11 years ago that he had a daughter and he was to do the blood test he  said the mom dropped the case so he went on and met and had 2 children with his current gf who has no clue that my brother was married before and that he actually has a 25 he daughter. Now my brother wants nothing to do with this little girl cause he is an idiot and trying to hide it. So there you go the daughter he does not want. Also, I had a dream about 10 years ago when I went to visit my grandparents and had a dream with a women who told me that my grandfather was on the list to go over to the other side. My gf died 3 months later and I told my mom the dream and I described the women and it was my great grandmother who I never met. Now I wonder is there a list? I recently had a dream that I was in the city and I was in a building and I wanted to take a picture of the building to send it to my sister so she can see where I was. When I took the pic and looked at it I heard a voice that said those are pics of people who are dead but in the pic my mom was in the picture smiling she was happy and that scared me cause my mom is alive but then I heard don’t worry she is not dead but she is on the list. Again with this list. I am afraid now that I dreamed of my mom death. This is the 2nd time I had a dream like this  and that list. Also I saw a number 41. I don’t know what that means only that I would be 41 next year 

ReplyQuote
(@gracie)
Eminent Member Registered

My sister had a dream recently that has me worried.  In the dream she was sitting in a bus or train waiting room in London.  She was reading when she looked up and saw her former boyfriend (he died in his 40s) coming down the hall in her direction.  They saw each other but then he turned and ran to get on a packed elevator.  He was desperate to get in - he pushed his way on and once he got in the doors slammed shut.  What worries me is if this could be a premonition of death.  A week before she died, my grandmother dreamt that her sister-in-law was calling for her. What do you think?  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

I had a really brief dream while falling asleep the other night, like lucid dreaming, since I wasn’t far enough in for the dream not to jar me back awake. It was just one image: Michael Cohen was laying dead in the snow, his right pressed eye closed, with a snowball stuffed in his mouth. It was just really odd and disturbing. 

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

SDJ, that's a remarkable and  disturbing dream. Sending Michael Cohen support for telling the truth and hoping Mueller's efforts will prevail. Clearly Trump is trying to get his associates to believe that he will be able to pardon anyone who refuses to work with Mueller and that he will horribly punish those who turn against him.  Trump behaves like a mob boss.  Mueller knows this and has made plans for it. 

PamP, BlueBelle, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Jeanne so weird the Washington Post has an article about Trump and his mob mentality . I  read a lot!! My husband gets jealous sometimes ? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-borrows-his-rhetoric--and-his-view-of-power--from-the-mob/2018/11/29/d8d66e16-abb8-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2ee6a535b3fd

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I had a weird dream last night about Trump. My thing is mostly babies. Trump had pardoned himself and I said wow now we have a constitutional crisis and then I went into another dream. I am sure Trump has probably looked into that

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hi everyone.  I want to post a fragment of a dream.  First I want explain that I heard through a youTube video that putting a howlite stone in the pillowcase of the pillow a person sleeps on would help a person to have interesting and peaceful dreams.  So I did try that a couple of nights ago.  I did remember a dream and it was sort of an interesting one.  This encouraged me somewhat.  Then last night I went wild and put a carved turtle made of howlite for the shell and aventurine for the head and body into my pillowcase along with a simple dream pillow I made with dried poplar leaves and mugwort.  I stuck all of this in my pillowcase with the other howlite from the other night and went to sleep hoping for an interesting dream.  I did dream a pretty long dream with a lot of different scenes but I'm only going to share one portion with you.  In one part of my dream I was surprised to find myself having lunch with Putin...he was really in a good mood.  He sat across from me at a sort of square lunch sized table.  It started out feeling sort of formal like a business lunch.  He was smiling and he was bragging but I can't remember exactly what about.  I was mainly sure that he was bragging.  Then he offered me a gift of shiny aluminum cans of soda all arranged very strangely like a panel.  Not six-packs or anything normal, but like laid out on their sides in a single layer of cans and all attached together to form panels that could be carried like rectangular pieces.  They weren't any soda cans I recognized, they were much more shiny like the aluminum was a big part of the design.  The designs had given me the impression that each panel was a different design. We went outside at some point and the grass was so green and nice.  He suddenly laid down in the grass and kind of rolled around like a super carefree person.  I stepped around him and bent down to smile at him as he rolled around.  His happiness was contagious and I suddenly felt like we were almost playing twister in the grass without the twister game mat...Then the scene seemed to fade into another scene or I left him rolling around maybe...I either left because I had to go somewhere else or I felt weird at that moment and left.  He is after all, Putin!!!  After I woke up I definitely felt weird about the dream scene with him.  My initial interpretation was that some male in my life reminds me of Putin.  However the person I was thinking he might remind me of is far from happy right now.  He is having health issues and is very worried about it.  So then I thought maybe it really was about Putin being happy right now...he must be happy about Trump saying the US will pull out of Syria. 

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Just one brief comment about the aluminum that you referenced a couple of times in your dream: Thr US government is about to lift sanctions on a Russian oligarch and his aluminum-producing company. People may recall that this is the same oligarch that Manafort was offering private reports about Trump’s campaign to during the election to try to pay off his debt. It would be no wonder if Putin were to be happy about this. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/rusal-us-to-lift-sanctions-from-aluminium-giant.html

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hey Baba, that's a really good point about the Russian oligarch ties to the aluminum company and sanctions being lifted on the company.  I didn't even think of that.  I have been trying to decide what the designs on the aluminum can panels mean and what I seem to feel the strongest is they remind me of something to do with computers or computer games or software.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

After reading your last comment, I went back and reread the comment about the aluminum can shaped objects and had a flash: could it have something to do with the components used to build the international space station? I decided to look it up on NASA and found the following which caught my attention:

Because each of the aluminum-can shaped components of the Station has to be lifted into orbit, minimizing weight is crucial. Lightweight aluminum, rather than steel, comprises most of the outer shell for the modules. 

From the NASA website:  https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast14mar_1

Just a thought!

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Yes Baba, the space station seems to feel appropriate also, because the idea I get when I look at that link is cyber warfare and using hardware to obtain cyber warfare related goals.  The cans are aligned the same way as at the space station.  But in multiple rows of something more like 4 cans wide by 5 (?) cans lengthwise.  There were three panels of cans.  There is another scene in the dream that I now think is also related.  It has me trying to clean a piece of handheld electronics.  I try multiple ways to clean it and fail.  Maybe that is about dirty or compromised hardware used in sensitive electronics for spying or whatever...I am not sure of the proper terminology.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Jessi, I just re-read your 12/3 post about that dream about Trump pardoning himself.   You were right --  In June, the WAPO reported that Trump said he had the absolute right to pardon himself of federal crimes.  He does not have that right, but of course facts have never stopped him from claiming anything.

PamP, BlueBelle, PamP and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

We recently had a discussion ab out the International Space Station.   I wonder if there is any relation.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/international-predictions/concern-regarding-the-international-space-station/#post-9331

ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Lovendures that is an interesting conversation about a strange mystery! Jeanne has some very good intuitive information about it.  I wish I knew more about the aluminum connection.  The cans in their weird configuration is still a bit of a mystery to me.  The dream seemed to do a close up on them and then I carried them for a moment and put them in an unusual refrigerator.  I carried them with one hand like they were actually empty and didn't have soda in them.  The panels were shown attached to each other at one moment and were shown separate when I put them in the refrigerator.  When I woke up and thought about it my conscious mind thought of deadly gas containing cans or something sort of like space rocket boosters or missiles.  I liked Baba's thought of connecting it to the aluminum company of the oligarch, and I also thought the space station resonated because the feeling was of high technology and shiny bright aluminum has a very techy feel to it.

I have been trying to go back to what I remember of my dream and it seemed mostly focused on Putin's huge enjoyment of his present situation.  The vibrant green grass that he started rolling around on is a dream symbol I've seen before and it means that life in general is going well.  It reminds me of the saying, "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"--well for Putin right now the grass is plenty green right where he is.  I forgot to mention that the scene before I meet him for lunch was me arriving at work and having people tell me to get ready for my meeting with someone very important, like an important client.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I put a different stone in my pillowcase last night.  I had a tumbled agate stone I've kept since I was a child.  It has a very interesting look to it but it is pretty small.  This morning I had a dream I would call vivid but upsetting.  It seems too upsetting and strange to describe here.  I woke up and went through my thinking through of it and ruminated on it to get the feel of what it might mean and I came up with the idea that it may be about a viral or bacterial outbreak that is either airborne or becomes airborne.  It may be intentionally released  or be the result of experimentation with a virus that is released  accidentally.  I thought I would post this brief description here and let's hope my interpretation is wrong.  I don't want to describe the dream because it is a little gruesome.  After this experience I feel like the agate stone isn't the best choice unless you are a brave dreamer and aren't afraid to have a vivid dream that could turn bizarre in some way.  I have never tried using different stones to aid my dreaming before so I could be wrong...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 63
Share: