Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@leona)
Reputable Member Registered

Had a dream about a power blackout wiping out the top half of a city.

Could be due to the snow storm crossing the country. Stay safe everyone!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

I am very new to this, but I wanted to post about a strange dream from last night - I really wish I could remember more of it.....all that I recall was Kirstjen Nielsen (former secretary of homeland security) dressed in a skirt suit on the steps outside of a courtroom with many onlookers. She seemed calm but firm and looked down, and said something along the lines of how many people are hiding information and that so much is going to come out. I also recall seeing Adam Schiff in the distance. People were shocked because of secrets coming out. And then I woke up.......

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polka)
Estimable Member Registered

Hello, I'm quite new here but I was observing the forum for a little while. Wasn't sure whether or not to post but I finally got some courage to do it.

Couple of months ago I had a very vivid dream that I still can remember quite clearly. I remember being anxious about not being able to go to work on time for some reason and getting into a bus (which is strange since I walk most of the time and the only bus to work is the bus in town), instead of going to work the bus took me to a place that I thought was the stables I used to volounteer at but for some reason it wasnt? I'm not sure how to describe but I knew this place and didn't at the same time. I was still panicking when a nun came to collect me to invite me to her house. I don't remember whether or not we were talking to each other but I remember going into a white room with large horse inside. Once again I had a feeling that I knew the horse, I was also very happy to see it again and even calling by its name. Later parts of the dream are blurry but I remember drinking tea with the nun and her introducing me to people. It felt like a family reunions I used to attend in the past but I didn't knew those people. The last thing I remember was my father walking me to a bus station and watching me to go into a correct bus. 

I don't know why I remember this dream so vividly, but I used to have few attacks of anxiety before it, especially now with all this bad news. Personally I want to believe that it was a message to tell me not to worry (especially since I dreamed of my dad, he died when I was young and I never dreamed of him) but I can't be sure. 

raindrop, Lovendures, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

I had another "twighlight" dream just as I was waking up or in the process of this morning.  I came to know (I would say I "heard", but I don't remember a voice) that

"The last line of the 16th Amendment would be the Melody".

OK, now I don't know where the heck THAT came from.  But, after I was fully conscious, I asked my wife if she knew what the 16th Amendment was......I got the exact look one should expect when one quizzes one's spouse on the Constitution at 7:30 am on a Saturday.

Well, I looked it up.....

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

And Melody

Sequences of notes that comprise melody are musically satisfying and are often the most memorable part of a song.

So, Congress and taxes will be the most satisfying and memorable part of the song. 

Bring on the Ides of March.

M

Kateinpdx, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@polka

Hi Polka!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Seems to me that you may actually have had visit from your father during "dreamtime".  Perhaps the nun was a spiritual gateway to bring him there and the family reunion and horses were all things the were family and comfortable to you.  Perhaps your father watching you get into the correct bus was his way of telling you he is always with you no matter where you go, always.

It sounds like a nice dream.

Jeanne Mayell, raindrop, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@codyroo

I love the way Spirit speaks to us.  Puzzles, Metaphors and Analogies.  Sometimes it seems that they want us to "work" for their message.

Sounds to one like TTT (Trump Tax Trouble).  Also, if the constitution was mentioned, perhaps it is an issue settled through the  Supreme Court . The court is scheduled to hear 3 cases regarding Trump financial issues on March 31st. 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, seaturtle26 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Ok, so I knew The Ides of March was when Caesar died but I did not know that the Ides of March is March 15th and is the accent Roman deadline for settling debts

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, raindrop and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

And @codyroo

Which coincides with my husband's sudden psychic moment the other day about March 26 & 31 being significant dates in T' s downfall! He did not know the date of when the supreme court would rule on his taxes.

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leona)

Wow can’t believe this came true. Power outage in Northern California. The outage map is the same wide v pattern I saw in my dream. I wonder why my predictions are always about California when I’ve never been there I live in the East coast? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQXN4enVAAAQ6oJ?format=png&name=small

Kateinpdx, lenor, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@leona  Putting your dream down as a hit.  See Hits section of forum. Predicted 2/6, three days before mass power outages in San Francisco due to wind. https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/pge-says-bay-area-should-prepare-for-power-outages-due-to-gusty-winds/

It is a mystery as to why some of us see events that happen in places we don't feel we've ever been. Some possible explanations:

(1) we are seeing our own future and you saw your discovery of that event in the news.  

(2) you have a connection to San Francisco that you are not aware of, or

(3)  your nervous system simply picked up the event like a radio station picks up a broadcast when we turn to the right channel.  You might have some interest in weather or the natural world or San Francisco which is why the radio receiver in your brain picked up the event.  

(4) We are fourth dimensional beings.  Humans and all living beings exist in not just three but four dimensions.  That fourth dimension can see across time and space. It has been proven in math and in some experiments but we can't cognitively see it.  

FEBbby23, Lovendures, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leona)

@jeanne-mayell thank you so much for this wonderful input. it's has been very helpful

FEBbby23, deetoo, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@leona I live in Southern CA, so no outages here. If the Universe wants you to inform us of what's ahead, please do keep posting! We appreciate it regardless of where you are located.

FEBbby23, deetoo, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I just woke up from a rather odd dream. I dreamed I had six cats and a rabbit. Part of the dream involved kitty litter and the rabbit's beat up litter box.  One was a black and white kitten who had info on her collar and semed to be missing from Arkansas. I kept trying to dial the number on the phone to report this but couldn't do it. Kept dialing wrong and dialing the numbers out of order. The numbers 0 and 1 stood out, and were out of order, switching places when I looked again to try to dial the cat chelter listed on the info. I made two attempts. It was afrustrating feeling dream segment.

Another part of the dream was a bunch of grey haired seniors, men and women, arguing about politics on "my" lawn, the lawn from my childhood house. I peaked out through the curtain on the window and one lady began shushing them. It was a very heated argument.

In the last part of the dream I layed on the floor with a mighty fever, sweating, hot, thinking I caught the virus my boyfriend actually has. I had just seen him lower himself into a bath tub fully clothed and giving me an unwelcome look. That part is from real life, he's been sick for days. 

The rest felt like a political commentary. I am wondering if there is anything going on in Arkansas that is political? I am wondering if there are seven candidates still, with Bernie being the old rabbit?

deetoo, FEBbby23, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl

The Clintons are from Arkansas.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I did see something that said Bloomberg was going to pick HRC for his VP...unless I dreamed that yesterday

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl. I had hoped you had dreamed it.  But here's the story:  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/15/bloomberg-is-considering-hillary-clinton-as-his-running-mate-says-matt-drudge.html

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I'd heard that rumor about H.Clinton.  As of yesterday, Bloomberg's campaign denied it.  I don't sense that happening.  Also, isn't Matt Drudge (the Drudge Report) a right-wing news source?   I do remember Drudge used to promote a lot of crazy stuff, including the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, and the birther  nonsense about Obama.  It's certainly possible that Drudge might get some things right, but I'd check other sources as well.  I'm surprised that CNBC used Drudge as a source.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Let's stop getting riled up by V.P. picks this early in the game, please, especially when rumors are coming from questionable sources (Thanks for the wakeup call @deetoo. The CNBC story seems like a classic example of a news outlet trying to make a headline for the sake of making a headline). Bloomberg may be a billionaire, but he's not out-of-touch enough with the popular mood to try to revive the Clinton dynasty. Period.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leona)

Had a dream last night I hope doesn't come true.

Trump tweeted or does something that makes the stock market plummet. He looked angry (with that little pout he does ). It felt soon and completely catches everyone by surprise. 

Unk p, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

@leona
Actually, that seems totally plausible....

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 63
Share: