Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here  

Page 19 / 22
  RSS

(@laura-f)
Noble Member Registered
03/13/2020 2:16 am  

@coyote  @raindrop

A lot of synchronicity in both of your dreams. Which makes total sense.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, CC21 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
03/13/2020 9:32 am  

@coyote  Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream.  As I read it, before I got to the end and your reference to my own visions, I was seeing that cliff vision of so many years back. 

The cliff vision: I had just begun giving readings in 1986 and spirit showed me the light workers -- who spirit said were the people who'd be coming to me for readings (and now I see they are also the people who show up in this community as well and for classes).  I saw these light workers, pulling frantic people out of the coastal waters. Water is a symbol of emotion and when people are flailing in water in visions, it symbolizes that they are succumbing to fear.  

Next spirit showed me people who were dressed in yuppie business attire and carrying backpacks and briefcases filing upstate from NYC like refugees.  

The dream ended in my seeing the cliff that everyone would have to scale and I knew that I too had to scale that cliff. On the top side of the cliff was a plateau where we all would live -- higher ground and a higher consciousness. Seas are going to eventually rise 230 feet, so the cliff is both literal and figurative.  

@coyote, you've been scaling that cliff for many years and your amazing beautiful dream, confirms it. You are already, in spirit, in great physical shape.  Your body comes next.  It will begin to transform with your spiritual transformation.   I don't have to tell you to keep climbing, because you are such a warrior, nothing stops you.  You have already helped all of us evolve. 

And evolving is why we came here, to help humanity evolve because as our own human consciousness rises, so does the collective.  

ghandigirl, Vagabeau, raindrop and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
03/13/2020 1:36 pm  

@coyote

This is really strange, but I had almost the exact same dream last night. 

I was wearing a business suit and was at a water park at a beach-side resort.  All of a sudden, as I was going down a water slide, a huge surge of water appeared from behind and pushed all of us on the slide faster and faster to the point of almost being washed overboard.  When I reached the bottom and was coming out of the pool, I heard people screaming and turned to see a giant (~100ft high) tidal wave, in the bay, coming directly for us.  Disconcertingly, there were already many swimmers caught up in the wave.  I immediately turned and ran to the nearby hotel.  There was a bunch of people behind me, but I was the first to reach the door and the central stairwell of the building. I knew that if we could get to the stairwell and climb fast enough we could escape the water. After having frantically climbed and reached a spot where we felt the danger had subsided, there was a discussion about how high we needed to go to stay safe. I said that the fourth floor is high enough, and that's when I woke up.

This morning, right before my daily meditation, I asked for more insight and guidance on the meaning of the dream. This is what came to me:

The tidal wave is a huge burst of spiritual energy that is surging through our reality right now.  It is a cleansing energy meant to "wash" away the lower vibrations that have defined this existence up until now.  The building represents our bodies, both physical and spiritual, with each floor being a chakra. The first three floors are the lower chakras which are associated with the earth.  The fourth floor is the heart chakra, which is associated with love.  Essentially, the key to "surviving" this tidal wave is to stay in the heart and focus on Love.

DianaMarieC, Lovendures, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Reputable Member Registered
03/13/2020 10:18 pm  

@raindrop

Yes, your dream is very much in the same vein, and I'm so glad you shared it. I especially resonated with your description of what it was like getting down and levering that board, successfully pushing yourself beyond your perceived capacities. I feel like the act of rising up to the challenges of these times, without any guarantee of successs, is what will make us more complete, physically and spiritually. This sequence is important, because in our contemporary cultural imagining, we tend to think that saviors - heroes - are individuals who come into the world with innate, fully-formed superhuman powers. No. A hero is born when someone enters the "battlefield" with all of their self-doubts and traumas. That person then uses that baggage as a weapon in its own right; all scars are rich in wisdom and insight. 

@frank

The synchronicities in our dreams are strange, bit not too surprising considering the fact that all of us here in this community are on the same wavelength. I'm also really glad that you shared your dream and the spirit guidance you received. We (all of us on this thread) are connecting the psychic dots of the import of these especially chaotic days.

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

You are already, in spirit, in great physical shape.  Your body comes next.  It will begin to transform with your spiritual transformation.

Even though I keep on receiving intuitive messages from my guides of this sort, I'm fearful of being disappointed, of reality once again not living up to my hopes. So I'm grateful when other people tell me the same thing as my guides. It's an affirmation that it's not just all in my head.

Pikake, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Trusted Member Registered
03/14/2020 10:43 am  
Posted by: @coyote

This sequence is important, because in our contemporary cultural imagining, we tend to think that saviors - heroes - are individuals who come into the world with innate, fully-formed superhuman powers. No. A hero is born when someone enters the "battlefield" with all of their self-doubts and traumas. That person then uses that baggage as a weapon in its own right; all scars are rich in wisdom and insight. 

Yes. So beautiful, thank you. Self-doubts and traumas--check! But I agree, these things are the blessings that prompt us to seek a higher level of wholeness. (Dagnabbit. 🙄) 

I am grateful to have been "caught" by you and others as I flung myself into the forum once again: caught, heard, validated. So thanks, everyone here, who have helped me to take my own personal baby steps.

Since I am struggling for words that are not trite, I tried drawing a tarot card (not my forte, just learning) to try to say it another way. Valor, 7 of Wands:

The wand in the center is being charged for growth by the grid--crystal grid--being formed by the posterior wands. The wand in the center is the natural self, humble and without adornment, but capable of life, of flowering, of rooting, of growth. The posterior wands are spiritual support, holding a field of energy, love, and possibility that charges the living wand in the center with spiritual power. The living wand transmutes this activating energy into form/manifestation. What is shown is pure potential in the present moment, but the sense is that the potential is for growth and fruition and the process has already begun within the cells of the wand. What looks like a stick of wood is a really a green wand, possessing rejuvenation, animation. The greening has begun although it is too soon to see it on the outside. The sap is beginning to rise and flow, and this tree will grow!

(This actually reminds me of when I lived in Africa as a child and the gardener made a fence out of sticks woven together. In just a few days all the sticks sprouted at the top!)

I think this reading is for all of us. May it be of use.

Pikake, deetoo, ghandigirl and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Estimable Member Registered
03/16/2020 8:31 am  

I had a short dream that I remember last night/this morning.

I had a line of six apples and 1 oversized pomengranite. The apples were red and a little shiny, looked healthy. The Pom looked healthy on the outside but had layers of black seeds inside. My boyfriend took a look and said "That is yucky fruit." I agreed. Said, "That IS yucky fruit."

It's going to be a challenging week. The Pomegranite is the virus  "blooming/exploding " with so many seeds of infection. 

I am feeling we have about 6 more days of incubation/non infection.

raindrop, Lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Trusted Member
03/16/2020 6:06 pm  

Hey @ghandigirl.  I'm getting a different interpretation for this...  whenever I see seven of anything in a dream or vision I automatically think seven chakras, and, the fact that these are round objects only re-enforces that feeling.  I'm thinking the reason they were all red is to emphasize that the message is about your base chakra.  Apples and pomegranates are both associated with the Tree of Knowledge and the introduction of all the "earthly" knowledge bestowed upon Adam and Eve, again, in my opinion, a reference to the base chakra.  I think the "yucky fruit" is telling you to work on clearing and energizing your base chakra in order to stay grounded.

Lenor, raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Reputable Member Registered
03/21/2020 10:53 pm  

Can someone please help me decipher a very powerful dream I had last week? The primary issue I want to figure out is what it means when a childless male, especially one who is not in a relationship (which describes me), dreams of the birth of one of his children.

In my dream, I was seated in a chair in a house with yellow walls, and I was nervous. A female individual who I knew to be my wife/partner was giving birth in the room next to the one I was sitting in. Then, an older woman (midwife?) - I didn't see her face - put a swaddled baby girl in my lap, and I knew immediately that I was holding my daughter. I looked into her just-opened eyes, and in that moment, I experienced, as Bayo Akomolafe describes it, the world-obliterating explosiveness of becoming a father. "Oh my god" was all I could say, and tears were streaming down my face. I knew that everything was now different, and that I was holding in my arms a whole new universe. The older woman/midwife gently lifted my daughter out of my arms, and I was reluctant to let her go.

The dream shifted, and next I saw myself pedaling a rickety bike from a disembodied perspective. I was traveling along a path through a barren, windy landscape that I sensed was in the Russian tundra, not far from the Arctic Ocean. Between my clothing, grooming, and the design of my bike, I resembled a 19th century Russian peasant. At the front of the bike was a large basket in which was stowed my infant daughter, although I could only see a bundle of blankets. The going was hard. I was pedaling against a strong wind, and I looked weary, downtrodden. I understood that I was traveling to a pier on the Arctic shoreline where a boat was waiting. For some cruel, inexplicable reason, I was being forced to leave my daughter on that boat in the hands of strangers, and they would set sail without me; I was abandoning my child to the Arctic wastes. But then I stopped on my tracks and realized, "wait a second, I don't have to be doing this." I turned around on the path and started pedaling furiously in the opposite direction. I had to get away from this awful fate for my child's sake. With the wind now at my back, I rocketed off. I was fearful of being caught and being forced to turn back towards the boat, yet I was also exhilarated that I was exercising my agency in what had at first appeared to be an inalterable situation. The dream ended there.

I have my own thoughts about this dream, but I'd like to hear other impressions. Like I said, I am not in a relationship and am not actively thinking of having kids. I'm 24 years old (turning 25 within the month) and I feel like I'm at least 15 years off from being a father.

nori, CC21, raindrop and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Eminent Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:13 am  

@coyote

Coyote and all light working friends,

I enjoy dream analysis so here are my thoughts after reading your dream and looking at online dream analysis information.

The yellow house- the color yellow jumped out at me. Yellow is an important spiritual color, it can indicate happiness and satisfaction in your future.  A house usually is ones own self. Meaning your future looks bright or maybe it’s ours as a collective that the future holds light.

Having a baby in a dream can be a metaphor for starting new in life or maybe it is all of us and our  ‘new beginning’. The girl baby maybe is the feminine energy coming to the forefront of the world.

The dream shifting to the old bike with baby in basket and old clothing. I found this saying by Albert Einstein “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”.  Balance seems to be a bicycles meaning. With the baby in the basket you needed to get her to safety and get her on a boat to get away. Having great anxiety getting to the boat and then having to leave her without you pushes you to turn around. I feel you going with the wind is the right decision hence easier riding. Getting away with the baby girl is a good sign you want the ‘female energy’ with you and keep baby safe.

So maybe the dream meaning for all us is we all must keep moving forward, toward the light, after all we are the light workers :-).  It is very stressful and anxiety producing but if we go with the flow it will be easier and we will get where we need to be.

nori, Lilinoe, CC21 and 13 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
03/22/2020 10:59 am  

@frank

Wow! Very interesting!

Laynara liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
03/22/2020 11:18 am  

@tiger-n-owl

Wow, this is fascinating. I think healthy babies indicate good health. 

Coyote, deetoo, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Participant
03/22/2020 2:17 pm  

@tiger-n-owl

Excellent reading! Truly!  I wanted to respond with very similar responses but i had too low of a phone signal. 

I tell people i live in a zombie phone signal house but honestly after a decade and a half of many people coming in for energy readings/healings the energy totally changed and has stayed for for last decade and a half as well.  (Imagine Twilight Zone theme music here...) 🤣

nori, FEBbby23, Pikake and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
03/22/2020 4:45 pm  
Posted by: @tiger-n-owl

Having a baby in a dream can be a metaphor for starting new in life or maybe it is all of us and our  ‘new beginning’. The girl baby maybe is the feminine energy coming to the forefront of the world.

@tiger-n-owl

@coyote

What a dream! And I love tiger-n-owl's interpretation. The above quote struck me as meaningful...your dream shows you protecting this feminine energy that is being birthed in the world, through our current chaos and crisis, and you are protecting it. Maybe the change in direction that you took, "I don't have to do this" is showing us that we don't have to go back to exactly "normal" after this crisis, but should continue the light work and energy that is coming forth to forge a new path to a better future - the future that many of you have seen and posted about here where the female energy is strong and society is more nurturing. Your Russian peasant imagery also made me think of my Ukrainian ancestors (my paternal grandparents and maternal great-grandparents) who came to this country to forge a new life. We are forging a new life now, but don't have to do it the old way. Does that make sense?

raindrop, nori, FEBbby23 and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Participant
03/22/2020 8:37 pm  

@cc21

I loved all of this too! When you brought into yourself with a personal meaning and revelation I realized that as each of read @coyote dream, that each of us would share some meanings, understand and translate/ transfer others to ourselves and our lives and ongoing journey and transformation and perhaps in the end it really is the one pulling in the many into a whole. 

raindrop, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member Registered
03/24/2020 2:21 am  

@coyote

I'm going to go slightly more literally in my interpretation. Without getting into it, long before I became a mom I had dreams and knew who was and wasn't going to be joining me as my child in this life. The punchline is that the Universe sent my husband aka the skeptic the dream that told us who our child was going to be, and it absolutely came true, including most details (minus the metaphors and allegories).

I think you had a combo dream of past life and your future in this one. I think you will have a daughter eventually. I think that since you're not ready yet, you have some anxiety around this, and so you dreamed of another time and place in which you faced great stress around having a daughter. Maybe in that prior existence you were trying to get your daughter to safety. In your dream you took control of the situation. This may mean that it will go more smoothly this time. The dream is telling you that while there may be cause for anxiety re: your daughter, you'll take care of her and keep her safe. It's as if the Universe told you "Look, bad things happened in a prior life, and you managed it then, so don't worry so much this time around when faced with a similar situation."  I have no insight into any underlying situation, but it could be anything, from pandemic to war to personal medical issues (NF is genetic?). Whatever it is, you'll handle it and you'll both be stronger for it.

raindrop, ghandigirl, Lilinoe and 10 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
03/24/2020 10:55 am  

@coyote

@cc21 and @tiger-n-owl and @laura-f

I believe it could be a combination of all your interpretations. I know that at one time 25 years ago my husband and I awoke from a dream at the same time and had the SAME dream that we were going to have a baby daughter. We both experienced the same look to her, dark hair and lashes, blue eyes, etc. It was amazing. We never did have that baby, however right after that our dear friends had told us they were pregnant and it was a baby girl - my god-daughter. I have written about her in another post here in the forum. She is a gift to us both and like the daughter we never had - and looks exactly like the one from our dreams!

So I believe one way or another you will be a father to a baby girl, could be in various ways.

Coincidentally, I don't usually write anything about my dreams, primarily because I tend not to remember them! However, I awoke this morning in a dream, most of which I can't really remember, but in the dream I had had a baby when I was young, but it was taken from me by my parents and given away. I can't remember any other details....just thought it was strange!?

raindrop, Lilinoe, Coyote and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Trusted Member Registered
03/26/2020 11:31 am  

This morning as I was looking for where I filed the PDF for the unemployment handbook on my computer, I weirdly came upon this dream of mine from 2014. It seemed significant to find it today in a old dusty corner of my computer files, especially because it featured my Dad, who has been with me in many ways in spirit these past days and weeks...he has showed up in many ways.

I have so many dreams, long and complex often, and I am fearful of boring you all, but I feel the strong connection to what you have all been saying with Coyote's dream, and other's dreams of babies. (In fact, the morning that you posted your dream, Coyote, I dreamed of beautiful babies with crystals and polished stone spheres in them and in their hands. Someone asks, "Can we give/sing Kirtan or some other devotional to them? I answer, "Of course! It is delightful to do so.")

This is the dream:

Jan. 5. 2014 Uncharted Territory

I am traversing uncharted territory in the sky. There are places where land rises up into the sky and becomes an amalgam of both. Also of mists.  Shangri La?

I go up. I am alone, but have the sense that others like me have stumbled to this site/sight, and have left some relics of their passage through. It is thrilling and beautiful and strange. Eventually, I get the sense that it is time to come down and get back, so I put on roller skates and skate down through layers of physicality. I skate down long swooping paths, spiraling down from this mountainous mysterious place. At the bottom of the path it is very dark and enclosed, and I go very fast in a complete corkscrew circle ending by emerging into the light. Two young mothers and their babies in strollers are at the bottom (that I have to carefully pass). A young teenage boy is with them also. I smile at them and delight in the babies. They are Mayan or Tibetan looking. The moms are kind of stern looking, but not so standoffish as to be impolite. The young boy is more open-faced. They are telling him to go get something--perhaps transportation. As we all wait there, a large crowd forms, and we are all waiting for something. It is as if we are at the edge of a parade route. One person moves their car out of a parking place, and immediately another barrels into the spot from the other direction, claiming it.

Some people get out and come over to me. They want me to do something for them, and they are asking the crowd generally for others to volunteer also...to drive? to communicate something for them? I realize that I have a couple of cell phones belonging to my daughter Zoe's friends in my pocket, and I am somewhat concerned about abandoning one responsibility to take up another. How will her friends find me to retrieve their phones?

The people from the car are a bit intense and intimidating. I feel as if I might have to put the one mission aside as not as pressing, while I do something for this group.  It is not as if they are forcing me, but they are strange and intense and challenging. 

Interestingly, Dad comes through the crowd and offers to drive for them--in search of someone? I am amazed to see him striding forward like that and offering to do something potentially dangerous, and worried for him inasmuch as his health issues would seem to contraindicate his taking on this responsibility.[This dream came to me a little over a year before his death, at a time when he was much debilitated from Parkinson’s.] However, he looks good and purposeful and steady on his feet, and I think, why not? If he dies attempting this, perhaps it is a good way for him to go, being bold and assertive and a free agent choosing to participate. He certainly appears self-possessed. So, I see him leave with a contingent.

Most everyone around us seems to be Guatemalan or Mayan/Central American to judge by their appearance. But not quite that either. It is sort of an angular Asian look, with cafe-au-lait complexion and black straight hair, but also rounded Indian cheeks. In fact, the way they look does not really conform to any group I can think of--quite a foreign compilation of features. Their bearing is dignified and demanding.

I think part of what I am waiting for and perhaps aiding to occur, is for oodles of little babies to come spiraling down the chute from the land/sky place, like passels of puppies sliding down a chute. Loads of healthy, happy little babies that somehow I helped be able to arrive here. So I think all of us are ultimately involved in a good thing, though the circumstances are odd and we come at it from different angles.

The other part is that I am returning to a celebration that Zoe (daughter, teenager at the time) is taking part in (this was an earlier portion of the dream, and I return back to those proceedings). It is also why I have her friends' cell phones on me.

Zoe is wearing a beautiful white dress, short and flared, emblazoned with a bright, red flower in the bodice. She looks really great in it, and she tells me she decided on the short dress in preference to the longer ones most of the young women are wearing. She also gives me something to wear for the ceremony--a longer white/pearl dress. I keep stepping on the diaphanous hem of the fabric as I walk barefoot in the grass with her. We are walking in a garden in the sunlight. Some of the other girls in longer dresses are visible now and then. Zoe's dress is unusual but really works--it looks unburdened and free, ready to fly, whereas the longer dresses appear a bit mired in tradition somehow. Zoe's step is imbued with that freshness and strength also. I think the ceremony is some type of graduation.

---------------

So there are elements of birth and death in this dream, of discovery and challenge, and of celebration of passage from one phase of life to another. I appreciate any thoughts that others might have. I am trying to learn how I am supposed to use my copious dream material, and I thought maybe this would be the group to give me guidance and support in this. I apologize for length of my post.

ReplyQuote
 TNJ
(@tnj)
Active Member Registered
04/09/2020 2:11 pm  

Hi all,

I have rarely posted here, but was just reminded of my dream last night. Not certain it was transpersonal rather than just a regular dream, but it popped in my head again so I figured it may be worth sharing.

In the dream, I was with 2 friends (one lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and the other lives in Long Island City, NY. Right now both are staying in LIC as they are dating). In the dream, among other things I was struck by walking through NYC (looked like areas of the West Village but definitely there was an NYC feeling to it). I found myself in what looked kind of like either like an empty indoor public pool or a public bath - it was seedy, however. The surrounding walls and floor were white, but dingy, and the "pool" was empty and had multiple craters in it (they looked like mini volcano craters). There were a number of people in the "pool" - it was packed, I believe. And there was oozing mud in the bottom. And it was extremely hot - there was also steam escaping. I was worried that the earth would erupt and that lethal steam and god knows what else would escape. I could barely tolerate the heat and could not wait to get out of there. There was a door or window or both that were completely open to the street, but the people chose to stay inside and seemed not to notice either the dangerous heat or the fact that the ground might split over and erupt (again, there was mud between the craters). Extremely unsettling. I insisted on leaving with my friends and going out into the street. This got us away from the heat, but I remained concerned that the asphalt specifically would erupt/split open and deadly heat would come from the earths core. 

Not sure what this means and hopefully it is just a dream. As I woke up I remembered that there is a fault line running through NY state. And logically, there is an awful lot of pressure on the ground in NYC due to the the fact that it is an island with an enormous amount of weight on it and tons of construction constantly drilling into it. 

I hope this is just a dream. All best to all.

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
04/09/2020 3:05 pm  

@tnj A very wise, very woo-woo person has commented that we are collectively processing what is happening now through our dreams. Gonna use a method of analyzing other people's dreams here:

If this were my dream (and I fully acknowledge that it is not), I would recognize its first theme as speaking to a sense of personal endangerment. Literally, being a) confined, b) en masse, in c) a place with turbulent lack of clarity (mud), that is d) hot, steamy and dangerous. The pressure of which is evaded by getting outside of confinement--but does not resolve the danger.

That pretty well describes our current situation. 

The second theme is more psychological, and to my mind, more interesting. 

*For me* every time I dream images of the earth erupting (volcanoes, bombs cratering, earthquakes) I feel a sense that foundational realities are breaking. The world as I know it is shifting, dangerously. The image may also contain a real sense of rage.

Dreaming the dream further: Covid may supply the heat, the pressure, the danger. But quite literally in this image, the "ground beneath our feet" is cracking, releasing what is toxic and dangerous. People who stay confined in "how it was" face the worst danger. People who change 'what is under their feet' i.e. their foundations, may still face danger, but the threat is lessened.

Something about earthquakes--they happen when two tectonic plates smash against each other, allowing the pressure to build and build. The "pressure on the ground" here I read as a transpersonal, collective pressure of two main foundational systems crushing against each other, releasing heat, toxic vapor, and steam. The solution is only found outside the confines of our bipolar foundational construct.

What that means, I leave to the reader.

I *like* this dream! Fun to play with. tl;dr version--don't worry about geological fault lines in NY. That's not what this is about. -R-

herondreams, Pikake, Starpath and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Eminent Member Registered
04/09/2020 3:36 pm  

@runestoneone 

Your dream analysis peaked my interest.  It helped me understand a dream I had several months ago that I keep coming back to.  
My husband and I were driving thru what felt like the Pennsylvania mountains that I drive thru from home in Ohio to CT to see my family.  In the dream we are driving and the roads are crumbling away, collapsing but there is always a way  to navigate.  It feels very focused .  We are intently looking at the options ahead and which one seems safest.  I am pointing out the options - turn here , stay there , look there etc . Then I look down and I see all these construction workers with hard hats who look up at us . And I hear - leave them alone . Then I go back to navigating with my husband and the dream ends. 

It feels to me that these dreams are similar.  Maybe a snapshot into what was coming .   Any thoughts?

Baba and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 22
Share: