Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here  

Page 14 / 14
  RSS

(@anita)
Registered
11/08/2019 7:59 pm  

@pamp

That is so involved! I hope trump resigns now! Can’t take 2 or 6 more years!

Anita

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Registered
11/08/2019 8:06 pm  

@lovendures

• I had moved 3 years before that earthquake, having lived in Sherman Oaks where there was so much destruction. And I went to CA St Northridge . An earthquake in 1990 got me to get the hell out of there.

Before 9/11, I kept dreaming of seeing jets crashing, but unable to see the nose of the jet at contact where they crashed. So difficult to know what dreams are predictions.

Anita

Laura F., TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
11/08/2019 10:46 pm  

Yes that is a scary dream.  It feels like a warning of how far we've gone towards authoritarianism. It reminds me of that timeline vision I had in 2014 which at the time I thought was of the financial markets but from 2014 to Nov 2019 seems to resemble the emotions of the collective.  Starting around 2013 and 2014, I felt something dark was coming in 2017, worsening in 2018 and 2019, but I kept feeling it was a market slide. Instead it was emotional volatility brought on by Donald Trump and the GOP.  Then came the downward slide in late 2019/2020.  If it's not a market slide then it would be something that brings everyone down. A massive bummer.

I believe these dreams and visions are warnings to get us to prevent it.  The majority of the American people are much stronger, much smarter, much more ethical and freedom loving than the GOP and Donald Trump could ever understand.

We have to mobilize politically.  Get out the vote. The democratic committees in my town and neighboring towns are having postcard and calling parties. We send postcards to people in other states who've been thrown off the voter registration roles.  We tell them how to get back on. 

deetoo, Laura F., Lilinoe and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Registered
11/09/2019 11:44 am  

I had a dream 2 nights ago and remember only part of it while waking up. It was Election Day, we were in line voting and all of a sudden it went black everywhere. I felt like the electrical grid went out or some kind of shenanigans to create confusion on voting day. 
I thought about it later and could see Trump trying to create mass hysteria on Election Day just to stay in office and declare martial law.  Strange dream..

deetoo, CDeanne, Laura F. and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
11/09/2019 6:28 pm  

I am so glad I never dream about politics, especially t****. I read my favorite spiritual books before I go to sleep. 

deetoo and Laura F. liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
11/12/2019 1:53 am  

I kept dreaming about Pence last night for some disturbing reason. I do not devote a lot of brain space to him and I don’t have a clear memory of all of the dreams but I do remember one in which information about him kept coming up on a computer screen in red. Then in another one, he and his family were at my home and I was running around serving them and trying to keep them all happy. A male and female teenaged visitor were both having some kind of stomach problems and I had to bring them separately into our private living area to use the bathroom and get changed. I was worried that we didn’t have enough bathrooms. In the process of that, they asked me if I would be nice to Pence and that mother wasn’t pleased. When they were talking to me, I understood that whatever they were talking about had to do with Pence and either some kind of scandal or in relation to his attitudes towards homosexuality. This did not make for a good night’s sleep. I wonder if something is about to leak about him in real life. No idea.

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
11/13/2019 9:11 pm  
Posted by: @bright-opal

I was floating in space.  I am very scared.  The one I remember most is from last night.  I was floating towards the moon.  Something was going on there.  I got scared and wanted to change my dream (Wha?!?) and I realised I had to do that logically, so I turned around as best as you can in space and moved back towards the Earth when I remembered that I would burn in re-entry, it was dangerous etc (I was thinking of the redbull guy).  I was very scared.  The the space station (at least I think it was) grabbed me by the leg with the Canadian Arm I was scared and tried to float away but it pulled me back towards it.  Then I found myself in the space station, with the astronauts and a couple of aliens.  The humans seemed really at ease and relaxed they were smiling.  The aliens were smiling but I was really scared.  They looked like the offspring of Yoda meets the bad Gremlins

As I was going through the RVs from Monday, I was reminded of this dream.  I thopught I never had clairvoyant dreams but it seems this dream was a message.  Does this mean anything to anyone?

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
11/13/2019 10:16 pm  

@bright-opal

I will think on this but do not have an answer for you at this time.  I had 2 space related visions on Monday.  

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
11/13/2019 10:43 pm  

@lovendures

Thanks.  It is strange for me to remember dreams the day after.  But to be reminded of a dream 2 months later...  I can't help but think this is a vision or a message.  I'm not into aliens and UFO, although I've no doubts they exist.  So this whole thing is really unlike me!

TriciaCT and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
11/13/2019 11:58 pm  

@bright-opal

I found this article today in the news.  Very interesting about a new problem astronauts may face during long haul flights in space.  The study was conducted on 50 international space station astronauts.

"Spaceflight can halt and even reverse blood flow in astronauts' upper bodies, a NASA report said Wednesday, a startling discovery that has important implications for future trips to Mars and other long-duration missions."

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/zero-gravity-serious-problem-nasa-study-finds-new-health-risk-n1081701

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
11/14/2019 8:17 am  

@lovendures

Thisis it!  Thankyou so much Lovendures.  It would explain why, as I was on my way to the moon, I got scared and was pulled back to the spacestation.  I knew something was going on on the moon, but by wanting to turn back, and change my dream, specially having to do it logically explains how science, specific protocole, etc, was involved in the process.  This article certainly fits the dream. 

I'm not into ufology but I wonder if aliens are helping in this discovery. 

This was very interesting. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
11/14/2019 3:21 pm  

@bright-opal

Awesome!  Glad you feel it is a hit.  I "felt" this might be helpful.  

Perhaps the aliens were there to capture your attention.  You know like "something isn't right" or "there is an unidentified mister here" or " pay attention".

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
11/15/2019 5:44 pm  

*issue, not mister.  ha ha

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14
Share: