Dreams - Personal and Transpersonal - Share with us here  

Page 11 / 11
  RSS

(@ratbum)
Registered
09/07/2019 3:48 pm  

I had a weird dream that I can't figure out.

I was sitting on my bed feeling depressed and hopeless and all of a sudden gene wilder entered my room and sat on the bed next to me. He put his arm around me to console me and was telling me everything was going to be alright. That the spotlight will shine on me very soon. That I'm going to do great things for the entertainment industry and for people with my art skills. He told me I had to hang in there a little longer that he struggled as I did trying to get his career going. That it was hard and the waiting sucked. He then patted my shoulder and said ok kiddo I gotta go. Think about what I said and hang in there ok. And then I woke up. Weird thing is I don't know much about gene other than he was willy Wonka and young Frankenstein and is dead. I don't generally pay attention to celebrities or really care.  Nor did I have him on my mind either. My friend told me he visited me 3 years after his death on August 31st. I wonder what that dream meant? Was that an actual visitation dream I just experienced?

What do you guys make of it?

Gracesinger, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Registered
09/07/2019 6:35 pm  

@ratbum

Your dream is not weird at all. I think either you did get a visitation from Gene Wilder himself (by his language it certainly sounds like him - I'm a lifelong fan and heard him speak many times outside of his movie roles), or one of your spirit guides presented themselves in a form that would be non-threatening to you and/or not reminding you of anyone actually in your life.

OK, now I see some context from the other thread, so I'm going to stick with what I said above.  You are getting a clear message of hope and empathy. The only thing I'd take with a grain of salt is "waiting". Waiting sucks, yes, but I wouldn't waste time waiting, I'd keep bucking away at it.

You create your own opportunities sometimes, especially for artistic endeavors. At the least, get out and network however you can. If nothing else, it will get you out of the house and take your mind off other troubles for a bit.  I'm a huge fan of a change of scenery, in any form, works for me every time.

Hang in there Ratbum!

namasté!

Gracesinger, Lovendures, thebeast and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ratbum)
Registered
09/07/2019 8:46 pm  

@laura-f

Thank you! I do hope. Things get better. I'm trying so hard.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/07/2019 9:22 pm  

If Gene Wilder came to you on the anniversary of his death, that would seem to be a  sign for you to take notice of the dream.

I thought of the famous song Wilder sang as Willie Wonka.

Maybe there is a message for you in the lyrics of the song Pure Imagination. It sure seems to fit the world of an artist doesn't it? 

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Travelling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

Gracesinger, Jeanne Mayell, Laura F. and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ratbum)
Registered
09/07/2019 9:40 pm  

@lovendures

Yeah it fits. I'm a character designer so my imagination is always on. My friend told me he was considered a creative genious and that they chose to send him for a reason. Perhaps they are trying to tell me I will end up becoming like him when my destiny begins. Like I'll become the willy Wonka of the entertainment industry so to speak. Constantly churning out original new creative ideas,stories and characters. No?  Not sure. But also maybe he went through the same thing I did so they sent him to talk. I do believe in destiny  and I know what my purpose in this life is. To help and inspire others by using my artistic abilities to help make my community and maybe the world a little bit better. The problem I'm having is trying to get a studio job so I can begin the job I was sent here to do.

I'm confused about why they aren't letting me.

Gracesinger, Lovendures, Laura F. and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
09/07/2019 10:03 pm  

@ratbum, I love your dream (and always loved Gene Wilder).  What struck me  immediately is that besides Wilder's immense talent, he was a sensitive, kind and lighthearted soul.  Energetically Wilder was drawn to you, and/or you to him.  Whether it was an actual visitation from Wilder ... I don't know, but I feel that's irrelevant.  His wise counsel and support is what is important here.  And you are not alone, even though at times, you may feel like it.  Please try and remember that.

I agree with @laura-f about networking and creating your own opportunities.  And as Laura stated, just getting out of the house -- you never know who you might meet or what you might hear or see that will inspire you.  Also, regarding the "waiting" in your dream -- perhaps the waiting means to trust and let go?   Meaning that you still do all that you can, but not be attached to the outcome.  It's an act of faith, really.  You let go and allow your higher powers to work on your behalf.  Many times in my life I've tried so hard, knocking myself out to achieve a certain outcome.  I can be quite a control freak.  It's only when I lighten up and get out of my own way that life will open up for me -- often in ways that I would have never imagined.

Ask for divine guidance, keep the faith and take it one day at a time.   I'm rooting for you, Ratbum!

Gracesinger, Lovendures, thebeast and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/11/2019 8:57 am  

@lilinoe

I was just re-reading Lilinoes post of earlier this month, her dream of something under the surface of the water, something big and ominous. I had thoughts about this and I  take them with a grain of salt because they are just my thoughts, not a prediction. But my thoughts and her dream bring up issues we already know about that need addressing.

My first thought was a hostile foreign submarine. She lives in Hawaii which is closer to North Korea. Could the North Koreans have a submarine out there that we dont know about?

My second thought was  the seas themselves which have been protecting the earth from extreme heat.  The seas have been absorbing the extreme heat created by greenhouse gases. Scientists have pointed out that at some point they won't be able to hold that heat and could belch it up, creating spikes in surface temperatures. 

This dream was a warning and a call for us to get the blue wave in the next election. People in my town are already vigorously working to elect blue candidates. Once we get the blue wave we need, we will start addressing these concerns which are already out there in the collective.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/11/2019 9:20 am  

@deetoo and @ratbum, @lovendures and @Laura F. Thinking now about Gene Wilder and his message to Ratbum. Ratbum, I dont think Im saying anything that others here haven't already said, but  I can feel the Gene Wilder message and one reason it came to you.

Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love author) wrote a great book about the creative process called Big Magic. In it, she spoke of how these creative divas hang over her bugging her to write something thats been on her mind.  If we dont respond to the call of that diva then we can feel pain and longing of something unfulfilled. (I have had it for years about a Tarot Book I have a draft for and damn it I need to get it out! But, alas, something internal always gets in my way. )

Gene Wilder has come to you, or at least his creative genius has come to you, to knock on your creative door. (btw, the true spelling of my name is Gene, after my father, but I won't get started on that issue)

By posting your issue here in this forum as you have done, I hope that the creative energies of so many who are reading your posts and the amazing responses will help not just you but many others  to get going with their creative processes-- all to bring us to the more beautiful world we all know is possible - the world in the imagination of Gene Wilder!

In 1985 I was shown a vision of refugees pouring out of NYC in the future. I then saw a cliff in what I thought would be upstate  that looked to be several hundred feet high. I was told we had to scale that cliff to find the world we would need to live.  I later realized it was probably about the height of the sea level rise we will see once all the glaciers melt (230 feet).

But much more importantly, I also realized it is a metaphorical cliff -- a higher vibration we need to reach to lead others to the more beautiful world that is possible for us. Thats a Gene Wilder world. 

Timo, Gracesinger, Lovendures and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/14/2019 11:39 am  

I had a dream about a very large earthquake last night.  I wanted to document it here.  I was in what felt like California and the quake was strong enough to damage large buildings.  It also was damaging bridges and raised walkways.  I was in a tall resort type of hotel near a hillside and water.  Not sure where the quake was centered and if my location was at the epicenter or further away.  I had a little bit of warning before the quake.

ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Registered
09/14/2019 1:48 pm  

@lovendures

I also had a dream about an earthquake in the San Francisco / Berkeley area. I was on a hillside looking down at the UC Berkeley campus. There was shaking and I saw the Campanile Bell Tower begin to fall. This is UC Berkeley's landmark in the center of the campus. It was a large earthquake. I was yelling at people, "The Camponile is falling! The Camponile is falling!". I was trying to warn people. I do not normally have earthquake dreams. 

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/14/2019 7:42 pm  

@Timo

When did you have the dream?  When I have a predictive type dream, they tend to happen in a relatively short period of time from when the dream occurs.  Usually less that 6 weeks, often sooner, sometimes within days.  I am not 100% sure this was predictive but I have learned when I wake up after a dream like this and I feel I need to document it in some way, I better document it.  

There happens to be a lot of earthquake predictions for this fall on this site too.

ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 11
Share:
Blue
Pear
Black Emo
{blue}:grinning:
{blue}:wink:
{blue}:face:
{blue}:inlove:
{blue}:sweaty:
{blue}:surprised: