Direct brain to brain communication  

RSS

(@rosieheart)
Registered
11/01/2019 1:01 pm  

There is a fascinating article in Scientific American today about a scientific study into the ability of human brains to communicate directly with each other without words.   This has a lot of implications for topics we frequently discuss, so I thought I'd share the link here.  It is well worth reading.

Scientists Demonstrate Direct Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans

In a new study, technology replaces language as a means of communicating by directly linking the activity of human brains. Electrical activity from the brains of a pair of human subjects was transmitted to the brain of a third individual in the form of magnetic signals, which conveyed an instruction to perform a task in a particular manner. This study opens the door to extraordinary new means of human collaboration while, at the same time, blurring fundamental notions about individual identity and autonomy in disconcerting ways.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-demonstrate-direct-brain-to-brain-communication-in-humans/

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jpage57)
Registered
11/02/2019 10:26 am  

That’s how animal communicators send and receive information with the animal world. I’ve been taught techniques by experienced animal communicators and I can tell you brain to brain, or more accurately, energy to energy communication is a real thing and works with practice.  

Tiger-n-Owl, CC21, RosieHeart and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Share: