11:11, Pennies, Rainbows and Other Symbolic Signs from the Heavens

190 Posts
47 Users
2170 Likes
12.5 K Views
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@jewels

Your metaphysical experience sounds like a message of transformation. The dark blobs and shadows seem to represent fear, the tentacles are attempts at sucking you into something you don't really believe in, and the butterflies (which to me represent transformation) are the fear transformed into something beautiful, alive, real, and freeing. The butterflies represent free spirits. They are a symbol of hope and change. So overall I see this as a positive message.

Isabelle, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jewels

I really think having contact with this group did it.  I hope many others are experiencing new things too

I noticed something similar when I began regularly posting here. I think the more we pay attention to intuition -- not necessarily our own, per se, just the idea of it in general, the the stronger our own grows in response. 

Lately, in the past couple of weeks or so, I've also been experiencing more synchronicity and the like. Finding more avenues of spiritual research, etc. As though one door opens onto other, and another, and so on.

teriz, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jewels

It may have been an internal metaphysical thing, but don't rule out external paranomal activity just yet. If I was you, I'd consult with a strong medium. Make sure they can't see you on social media, and don't tell them your exact experience beforehand. I'm more concerned about the blackness you are seeing fleetingly, I have heard that sometimes evil entities "mask" themselves as whatever their intended victim is NOT afraid or suspicious of.  If you have any concerns while you work this out, there is no harm to you to create a circle of salt around your bed or house. Everyone has a different way of doing this, so google "salt circle for protection" and pick one that speaks to you.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f. Boy that's a little too interesting!  My daughters friend who IS gifted says she has seen something negative around our home for a bit now.  Thank you so much!  I will do the salt tonight. Actually, the black scary blob visited me a bit last month too.  Whatever happened, I was NOT asleep or even half there. I could move fine. Maybe I'm reading too much news and need to back off.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@jewels I actually kind of picked up on what @laura-f described as well, but didn't want to scare you... I don't personally believe in "evil entities", just lower energies without any real consciousness that grow on lower vibrations like fear and anger.  (Think of it like an energetic cockroach, lol) Like I said in my previous post, I feel you are doing a good job clearing that energy on your own.  However, if you would like a little more oomph, get a white sage stick (Whole Foods sells them) and smudge your home with the intention of dissolving any lower energy back to the Light.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @jewels

@stargazer.  Thank you Stargazer!  That sounds promising.  Re:  my buttcheek username, it was supposed to be my password and I am mortified. It is a term of endearment with my girls.  I would fix it,  but it took me a year to figure how to register.  :)

You are all set, @jewels. If only most of the technical issues we have here were that easy.

Stargazer, TriciaCT, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Posted by: @frank

@jewels I actually kind of picked up on what @laura-f described as well, but didn't want to scare you... I don't personally believe in "evil entities", just lower energies without any real consciousness that grow on lower vibrations like fear and anger.  (Think of it like an energetic cockroach, lol) Like I said in my previous post, I feel you are doing a good job clearing that energy on your own.  However, if you would like a little more oomph, get a white sage stick (Whole Foods sells them) and smudge your home with the intention of dissolving any lower energy back to the Light.

@frank @jewels

A note about sage, white or other.  DO NOT buy it for yourself, that's energetically not great. Either have someone else buy it for you and gift it to you, or harvest any kind of sage locally, or let a friend gather some and give it to you. There is also an issue of indigenous lands being exploited to harvest white sage for commercial/retail sale to white people. It's not supposed to be sold, is what my indigenous friends have taught me.  No judgment @frank, just bringing awareness.

Also, if you have black salt, that's better for home protection. It's easy to make some if you only have regular salt. (google for recipe) And that's totally ok to buy, too.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell. You fixed it? Thank you!!  It is hard to talk about spiritual things under that ridiculous name

CC21, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jackie. Me neither!  Whatever spiritual helpers I have must be exhausted trying to teach me.

TriciaCT, Vesta, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f. Thank you again. I'm nervous.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@jewels

Take action, take control, don't be nervous or scared. If it is something negative, it will feed off that.  When you do your protective ritual, consider using words like the ones I use for such things:

I mean you no harm, please be gone
Only love and light may dwell here
Positivity is welcome to stay, with my gratitude
All negativity must leave in peace
I call on my guides and ancestors to please protect all within my home, thank you.

It's basically a spiritual version of "I'm rubber you're glue..."

It's all about intention. You can also use Palo Santo, which is a wood-based incense. Same use as white sage. Anoint white candles with lavender oil and let them burn all the way down, too.

CC21, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@jewels You win an award of the funniest tech accident in creating your account. When your other name first appeared, I didn't know what to make of it.  I wondered if you were a troll.  But you weren't.  Then I thought maybe I was just no up-to-date with alias fashion out there in the social media-sphere.

BlueBelle, CC21, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@sistermoon. Thank you, Grace. it's very reassuring. 

TriciaCT, Grace, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell. My girls will be sad you fixed it.  :)

Baba, TriciaCT, SisterMoon and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jewels

Hi Jewels, your internet story here actually provided me with much needed smiles and a feeling of relatedness. Something like that would have happened to me too LOL. I knew that Jeanne would end up fixing it for you too (she fixed my issues I had in the beginning too).

About the black blob, I agree with @laura-f and @frank about everything they wrote. I also want to add that I will hold you in loving light and protection today and during the meditation on Wednesday evenings at 8:30pmET. In fact, hoping you can also join us on zoom this coming Wednesday! Picturing the white light of the universe / God / your Angels coming down from above and going right through you and out your hands and feet and swirling around you, your house and loved ones. Picture any dark particles being streamed out and up to "heaven" toward the light.  ??

BlueBelle, CC21, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@triciact & Jewels

So this 'blob' has been getting around lols .... I too have seen it in the dark right in front of my field of inner vision.

I do not feel that it's a negative manifestation though ... it feels more like a swirling little ' black hole' anomaly, as if a ripple in the concentric interface of the space spiritually we are in .... reverse ectoplasm, lols ...?

Don't worry too much about these manifestations coming through ... expect more in the future.

CC21, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact.  My goodness, I could cry at your sweet thoughts and help!  Are you techno-challenged too?  I have always struggled with phones, tvs, whatever I touch.  I would love to join you in zoom land, and I will try to at least be there in spirit.  You made my day, lovely one!  :)

TriciaCT, Stargazer, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@stargazer. Again, I love your advice.  Very reassuring.  Thank you much.  Absolutely NOTHING happened last night.  The room was blank --  no puddle, blob, wild air motion or butterflies.  Not even shadows to suggest the visions were an nighttime eye illusion.  Interesting you see blobs too.  It was as if someone dumped a barrel of skinny, black scarves on me. I felt panicky as if it would  suffocate me.  "Inner field of vision" in intriguing. What is that?  Sorry to monopolize chat space here.  

TriciaCT, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@jewels

Well, we are living in a multi-dimensional universe, and our everyday experience reflects this as we are spiritual travellers on that path of being guided to alignment with it all ... strange things happen )))

My mantra is 'No fear, no doubt'....

Do you remember the "Moody Blues"? Tonight is a good time to listen to ' Nights in White Satin ' ...

?????????

TriciaCT, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@stargazer. Will do. Good mantra. Yesterday I doubted that it happened, while being afraid because it did.  (My oldest daughter insisted on giving me the brain-tumor test.)  

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 10
Share: