Notifications
Clear all

11:11, Pennies, Rainbows and Other Symbolic Signs from the Heavens

(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@stargazer.  Thank you Stargazer!  That sounds promising.  Re:  my buttcheek username, it was supposed to be my password and I am mortified. It is a term of endearment with my girls.  I would fix it,  but it took me a year to figure how to register.  :)

BlueBelle, MILILANI, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

This has been a fascinating read. I see 11:11 and 1:11 daily ... used to see 12:34 daily, too, but now more often it’s 3:33. I’ve never been a religious person, but definitely feel the “woo woo” in the world. To me, one is oppressive and patriarchal, and the other is love and enlightenment.

Stargazer, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@stargazer. @Saibh @buttcheek21 -- Since you three started sending 11:11, I want you to know that back on 11/11/19  we held the last fullscale Read the Future Night and afterwards I posted over 1500 visions from the event.

I wonder if we should be looking more closely at those visions since you are seeing the numbers.  I realize the number is about expanded consciousness and that fits the times we are in, but it may also be worth looking at what we were seeing that night for this year.  It is all listed in the Time Line Predictions Threads. 

Isabelle, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@stargazer

Not me personally, nor my husband, but we very much live in the world of military, government agencies, and subcontractors, and more than a few friends are either active, retired, or veterans.  I'm well schooled in the "alphabet soup" LOL.

BlueBelle, Stargazer, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@buttcheek21 

It's an '' angelic " number and has some profound interpretations... my daughter is all elevens :11th month, 11th day, and year makes 11, as well as born in the eleventh hour, and minutes make eleven... she is highly unusual, I guess you could say.

I did respond to your desire for your name 'change', back to 'Jewels' perhaps? I'm sorry you had a problem ... (the post that I sent must have gotten 'lost in trans'...?)

Just wanted to suggest that you contact our host Jeanne on the cover page. She has an email box : ' to book a reading or contact' and she is very kind about helping new members.... Good luck ?

FEBbby23, MILILANI, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@laura-f

Just picking up alot that vibe from you ... my intuition has been working overtime lately. Must be the planets ...❓

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@stargazer

Well I'm a double Scorpio, with some strong masculine energy to boot (even though I'm cis/female). I tend to be viewed as more leader than follower. And I'm quick at finding solutions to problems. Maybe you're picking up on that. I forget what other planets go where in my chart, but you may be onto something there.

MILILANI, BlueBelle, MILILANI and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@laura-f

Laura, I'm no stranger to Scorpio energy ... I have Sun right on the cusp and Moon in ♏ also, but it seems like the all the other planets in our charts have equal (or more) influence ... check out that Eclipse coming up on Friday ♐♊... it's gonna be intense! Lots of tension, so it may be a good time for that chamomile, or something stronger? ?

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I'm honestly not so tense or stressed, and chamomile makes me sleepy. No, I think a tequila sunrise is more in order for an eclipse! ? ? 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

synchronicity

I’ve been noticing some odd coincidences in the news, but I don’t know what to make of them. 

Amy Cooper, the woman with the dog in Central Park was calling the police on a Black gentleman who is a bird watcher whose last name was also... Cooper. I know that it’s a common name, but still. How odd. I have a similarly common name, but I don’t remember ever having connections like this one. 

Just now, I saw a report about an inmate in a NYC jail getting pepper sprayed  to death. His last name was also, Floyd, as in George Floyd. This mans first name is Jamal, I believe. 

There are others, but I didn’t make note of them, darn it. 

Lilinoe, Saibh, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@parizienne

There's a very famous historic one, don't know if you're familiar with it.

Pres. Lincoln had a secretary whose last name was Kennedy.

Pres. JF Kennedy had a secretary whose name was Lincoln.

Both were trying to make the country better, both assasinated.

Isabelle, Lilinoe, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@stargazer. Your daughter must be literally angelic. :)

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@ Stargazer, @Laura F. Thank you for your posts! I enjoy reading about numerology, astrology etc. very much! 

You said that 11 is an Angelic number. I always understood that 11 and 22 are 'master numbers'. In your view is 22 Angelic too or a whole different game all together (since I've seen 22 mentioned above as well).

I totally get the repeating numbers as a significance. My daughter's birth date is 4/4/2014. She was 2 weeks 'late'. I guess 4 is the feature in her life;-)

FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl, Parizienne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

@stargazer

Our family has some interesting numerology.

My birthday is 2/2 (65 which adds up to 11) My husband’s is 1/11.  My son’s is 2/21. 

But our other children aren’t so neat and tidy: 1/7, 10/8 and 7/26.

A few years ago I’d see 11:11 all the time. Lately, not much at all. Is that a bad thing? 

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @buttcheeks21

@stargazer.  Thank you Stargazer!  That sounds promising.  Re:  my buttcheek username, it was supposed to be my password and I am mortified. It is a term of endearment with my girls.  I would fix it,  but it took me a year to figure how to register.  :)

Jewels, please don't be mortified. It gave me such a giggle to hear you intended for it to be your password -- apparently Spirit disagreed! At any rate, I love it and find it very endearing also. 

Unk p, Lilinoe, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

@parizienne I saw those same parallels and was blown away by the "coincidence." I tend to pick up on synchronicity around me, and definitely will keep my eyes open to more. And my daughter's birth date is 3.15 ... people always say, "oooh ... beware!" without having any idea just how difficult and fiery she has been ;)

Parizienne, FEBbby23, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

Something bizarre happened last night and I'm hoping someone can explain it.  I went to bed and before I fell asleep I noticed a large black "puddle" on the ceiling (I have been seeing fleeting black shapes out of the corner of my eyes lately).  The room was dimly lit  so I could see shapes but no color.  Suddenly there's movement EVERYWHERE in the air,  like gizmos darting around. Then, out of the dark puddle  (which got thicker like mold growth) came a very black blob with  swirling tentacles coming closer to my face.  It was frightening so I reached up to swat it away.   Nothing happened so I hid my face. When I looked again there was a cloud of maybe 100 butterflies over me.  They weren't scary.  Their wings made a noisy flapping sound and i reached up to touch them.  My hand went into the cloud among them and soon they disappeared and the room was empty of all this activity.   What was that??!!  

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@buttcheek21

I have no idea what to make of it, but you can be sure I'm eagerly awaiting everyone else's thoughts!

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@sistermoon. I should add that I wasn't tipsy, and I  did question my eyesight -- up until the butterflies which were crystal clear, exhilarating and audible.  Yesterday I researched 11:11 (I see it all the time now) and read this forum a lot.  Also, I messaged Trump for the first time. Did I open some door?   I really think having contact with this group did it.  I hope many others are experiencing new things too

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@buttcheek21 You picked up some lower energy somewhere during the day's interactions and the vision was your mind's way of interpreting what you were sensing.  Your intention of making it go and the act of swatting it away also had the the energetic effect of dissipating it and dissolving it back into a higher vibration.  The butterflies were again your brain's way of interpreting this change...  I feel like you have a gift for working with and transforming energy.  

Also, if you want to try changing your nickname I think you can go to My Profile on the grey bar at the top of this page right under the "World Predictions Forum" header, choose Account in the drop down menu and then change the Nickname setting.  Not 100% sure, but I think that may do it.

Isabelle, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 10
Share: