Notifications
Clear all

11:11, Pennies, Rainbows and Other Symbolic Signs from the Heavens

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Oh, were to begin? I know somewhere here I posted about the rainbow and angel in the clouds after Monica's death. The town memorial for those on the flight is an angel statue, and the story about the rainbows and angel is engraved on the side of the monument. I see rainbows all. the. time. I have a phone full of them. Just snippets her or there on sunny days, full circle ones around the sun, and an occasional traditional one. 

Besides the 11:11, which my sister always texted me photos of when she'd see it, I'll get 4:44 all the time. Often wake at that time in the morning, smile and go back to sleep. 

I get feathers as well. The most interesting one was while driving one day. I was half way to my destination across town when a feather came floating down in front of me-in the closed car. No windows open. Got a pic of it landing on my hand at the next red light. 

I hear songs on the radio in answer to questions, just as I find answers on bumper stickers, billboards, movies or tv shows, just like the rest of you do. 

I also get angel wing sea shells on the beach. They are very fragile, and often don't make it to shore intact. I have jars of them, many cracked or broken, but quite a few that are intact and beautiful. The most amazing thing is when I walk on the beach on the anniversary of her crash, about half of the time I find an intact pair of them still joined. That's unheard of. I have a shadow box full of them-maybe a dozen pair or so. 

Monica also used to turn on my stereo in the middle of the night. I bought a new one, and she turned it on once. Tho this one is a combo with my DVD player, so it turns on the tv. I'm guessing she stopped since my folks moved in and she doesn't want to scare them or wake them. 

raindrop, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Oh, blessed, and blessing us all, dearest Cindy.

I just knew that you among so many of us would share a multitude of amazing gifts, blessings and stories of connection. 

I was in the first thread where you shared your own precious angel, daughter Monica and her tragic but magical series of communications with you throughout these past decades. I think we had an Angel thread 2+ years ago.

Angels and miracles, signs, symbols, and spiritual communication from the heavens above, indeed 

How your stories and parallels to my own life continually touch my heart and resonate in my soul. 

Love love love to you and your son

⚡?⚡

raindrop, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jpage57)
Trusted Member Registered

@cindy

I almost dropped my iPad when I read this :

“Besides the 11:11, which my sister always texted me photos of when she'd see it, I'll get 4:44 all the time. Often wake at that time in the morning, smile and go back to sleep. “

My sister has been texting me 11:11 and 4:44 For the past three months. She started seeing these repeating numbers about then. I texted back telling her I’ve been seeing them for years.

For me it was always 4:44 am.  Like you I’d smile and go back to sleep.  That started about 10 years ago.  Then 11:11 kicked in.  Now I see them both on an almost daily basis....and not always on a clock.

My sister is currently in Italy and she still is sending me screenshots via text of those numbers.

About 5 years ago I had a very short dream where I held out my hand to the side and was asking someone what is around here. The reply came back, that’s where the angels are. I was startled awake and when I looked at the clock, it was 4:44 AM.

When I got to work that morning, I googled the number for 444 and its meaning. One of the explanations from a numerologist was that is an angel number letting you know they are around.

raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@Cindy My sister sees 11:11 all the time, too and sends me pictures of these 11:11's regularly.   We have researched the phenomena, speculated about it, and just today I sent her this forum thread.   At this point, we just marvel at the sightings and both take great comfort in it.  I feel as though this is a message to my sister about her own spiritual gifts and wisdom and that she is not alone.  She is guided through some challenging life experiences right now and has been dealing with challenges for several years.  Through it all, the 11:11's just keep popping up!

By the way, this is such a cool forum topic and I've enjoyed reading all your posts.   

raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl, Michele and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

My biggest symbolic connection is Monarch Butterflies.

I was born on the Day of the Dead. 21 days later my paternal grandfather dropped dead of a massive heart attack (even though he was a doctor).  Growing up, my grandmother always told me that he was a guardian angel for me.

When I was a toddler to young child, I remember monarch butterflies coming and landing on me, always one at a time, never more than once or twice a year.  My grandmother told me that it meant my grandfather was nearby and sending me his love.

Monarch visitations decreased into adulthood (although I know for a fact my grandfather was a vocal, supportive spirit guide to me for a long time), although occasionally one will land on me.  Every time I have moved out of one house, heading to a new house very far away, a monarch or other butterfly has landed on the walkway of the old house after the truck has packed up, always right in front of me.  I take these as a sign that the move will be uneventful, so far, so good.

In the culture I am from, we do celebrate Day of the Dead, although it's somewhat different than the Mexican-Central American tradition. Came to find out in the last few years that Monarch butterflies are said to represent the spirits of the dead, flying to be near their living loved ones.

I am grateful to live near Mexico, and I have lots of butterflies in my backyard all year. Once in a while one of the Monarchs will land near me, I always greet them and thank them (and their friends) for all the pollinating work they do for me.

raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

This is a great topic! Thanks to those who started it and those who have kept it going. When I read that a lot of people have an association with 11:11, it reminded me of something that happens every year in Germany on 11/11 at 11:11. It is the start of Carnival season, which ends with Ash Wednesday. Here is a link that explains it: http://www.claredunkle.com/claresblog/churches-and-religion/11-11-11-at-1111-oclock/

As far as my personal experiences with recurring themes, I have long had birds visit (including one who flew into the room I was in right before my first child was born) and seen white feathers appear repeatedly wherever I have gone. I understood the birds to be messengers or sometimes to symbolize departed relatives (especially a certain grandmother who seems to come by on occasion in the form of a crow) and the feathers to symbolize spirits/angels being nearby. It has happened especially often before relatives have passed. 

Has anyone else had blinking lights or electrical disturbances when someone they were close to has passed? I have only had that once right after the grandmother that I mentioned above passed. It was very strange.

Isabelle, raindrop, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@baba

Hi Baba - thanks for sharing the German tradition you linked to about 11:11 - how fun!

Your mention of birds and people who have passed reminded me of something that happened the day before my mother passed away this spring. I had a beautiful day that day, more relaxed than I had been for a very long time. And while I was in the kitchen, I saw a flash of red. I had only seen a Scarlet Tanager (I think migrating) stop in the trees one other time. On this day, one had decided to take a bath in the remnants of our water feature right outside the door. And when I looked more closely, there were two! They stayed for several minutes and I really enjoyed their presence. After my mother passed, I can't help but think perhaps they were there to represent my parents (my dad passed away 15 years ago.) What a treat.

Isabelle, raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Posted by: @michele-b-here-in-the-forum

The socks are like cats, They are in their time traveling cardboard boxes all lined up waiting their turn to transform from here to there in material and non-material form as part of a great experiment.

In the end we will discover that it was all those cats' belief systems and need to rule in the end. They either took the socks as time traveling sock launderers in catsinoes and pyramid schemes grinning their heads off and appearing and disappearing from view as Alice popped her pills in her Kardashian dress and Ivanka shoes while the Melania jewelry failed once again to materialize from the wreckage of the golden Trump towers of fake manifestation.

In the end, the cats have 9 more lives and one phenomenal sock collection they snagged beyond being or not being in any or all aspects of interdimensional existence.

This sounds like a subplot in a Haruki Murakami novel.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

So... Schroedinger's Socks ???

raindrop, Jeanne Mayell, Coyote and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Hi all. Reading Coyote's incredible and uplifting story of NDE and Bright Opal, Laura, etc. (so many here) has just been so incredible I find myself at a loss for words.

I wrote in another post this summer about the beautiful dragonflies that have been hanging out with my husband and I all summer into the early fall. I felt they were sending me a message. I was going through a little depression earlier this year and found out that it was indeed connected to a hormone imbalance which has been corrected. I'm blessed. I had these beautiful dragonflies sitting on my toes as I sat by the pool or on my head while I was exercising or handing out in the pool. I feel my spirit guides and angels were with me.

I have written here about my dearest Sue - a best friend (and "sister" in spirit) who passed away in 2004 (in one post I typo'd 2011 when it was 2004 -but I had the whole "11" thing on my mind). Anyway, Sue has been in my thoughts a lot lately and I realized I was actually being propelled to call her daughter (who has been like a niece to me and she lovingly calls me "Aunt Trish"). So I went for a walk yesterday and gave her a call. She is a very busy attorney in Philly with 2 young children and a hubby. When she picked up, she was crying. She told me "thank you! - I've been missing my mom and praying right now she would reach out to me and you called!"  She informed me she is contemplating a divorce and was so distraught. We talked for 2 hours and she felt her mom had guided me to call, which I'm so grateful she did since she really needed to connect and receive comfort/support.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this for being here, sharing your stories and parts of your soul with all of us. We may not always agree on everything we think or feel or see, but we all feel like a collective who share similar goals and are able to receive so much love and light from one another. ❤️?

Isabelle, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I love these stories. 111 and 1111 and 1234 appear to me somewhere almost daily. Each time, I say hi to my angels and guides, and tell them thanks for encouraging me ... I'm trying to figure out out what I'm supposed to be doing. Life and soul and spirit are such a fascinating energies.

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yayababic)
Estimable Member Registered

I've been seeing 11:11, 1:11, 1234 and 444 for years now. I also have many stories about angels but one very special comes to my mind. This was years ago. I was using the Angel Card Deck from Doreen Virtue and I asked a very simple question: "Do angels really exist?". I pulled a single card from the deck and the picture on it was a woman with a very long raven black hair. The card message was: "You will know when you see the woman with black hair".  I thought it was a very strange answer, and I simply forgot about it. A few days later I had to host a Focus Group session for a client. (Focus Groups are groups of people that Ad agencies pay to ask their opinions on products, or TV commercials). I was the moderator and I was asking the questions to the group. At around 11 pm, in the last group we had, one of the women had the most amazing raven black hair I had ever seen. I was almost in a daydream looking at that black hair until someone pocked me in the shoulder and basically "woke me up". We finished the session, and I drove home. While driving a thought came to my head... "you never gave me an answer about the existence of angels..." I didn't even finish that thought and I felt a cold chill all over my body. I stopped the car and started crying.  The card I pulled days before came to my mind, and I knew they answered me. I saw the woman with the black hair, she looked exactly like the woman in the Angel card I pulled from the deck.  Angels never stop to amaze me, because they don't give you the answers in ways you are expecting.

Isabelle, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@beingme49)

Good day, all.

444 and 777 are my go to numbers and dimes.  It has represents to me my angels.  I would say to my mom

as we were driving to the stores,etc.. Do you see how many plates have 444 or 777 on them?

She started to notice.  She understood what this represented to me.

Well about 2 weeks before she pass, she made a comment that she was going to leave earth soon.

I comment back that any one of us could leave at any time.(she was not feeling well for a several months)   About a week later I was driving going to work, when I saw my mom walking to the store. As I pass her, a voice in my head told me it would be the last time I would see my mom walking to the store.  I was surprise to say the least, I thought maybe I should turn around I give her a ride. Maybe it meant she was going to be hurt. But I didn't cause she enjoys walking to the stores.

So several days later, she still was not feeling well.  I suggested to go to the hospital, and she agreed.I knew if she did not argue with me, something was brewing. She was in for a week, when things went down hill from there.  Strange though,  I was born in this hospital and she passed in the same hospital. We started together there and it ended there.  Also she passed one day after my birthday.  

So of course, the words that pop into my head about not seeing her walking to the stores anymore came to light.  I believe my angels or spirit guide informed me and prepare me to accept what had happen in the hospital.  I know that is true, cause I would have taken on the guilt of what had happen.  Also my brother Sonny, had pass several years ago, and all the time my mom was in the hospital.  I would see the name Sonny on car plates.  Even during the church services there was a car plate with the named Sonny on it. (the rim that goes around the car plate).  I knew it was my brother, of course!

Thanks for letting me share my story here.

Beingme49

Isabelle, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@beingme49)

Hi all

Would like to share another story. When my brother was passing, he visited me in a dream.  There was so much b.s. going on during this time of his passing.  I was very upset it, cause I felt I really could not help the situation.

But I had this lovely dream about him, he was in the hospital with a low light lust over his head.  He look great and told me he was ok, I agreed he did look great.  But I was told you had a terrible infection.  He said no he was ok.  Again this did help me understand that it was his time to leave earth.  He pass two days later.  

Thanks again for letting me share with people of like minds.  

Beingme49

Isabelle, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

When my husband's mother died in 1994, we were driving back from NY to CT and we were on I84 going up the hill past exit 16. It was 1:00am, and I had rested my head on the front passenger window and woken up. There was a clear sky and a large moon (waning gibbous) and no one on the highway behind us. I looked up at the sky and saw my mother in law with 3 angels! They all had on different color beautiful robes, and one angel was on her right side, one hooked her arm on her left and one had their hand gently guiding her back toward a beam of light from behind.  I told my husband "you won't believe what I'm seeing right now" (my husband is not a "religious" man).  My husband said "OMG you are seeing it too!?!!?". Wow. he actually stopped the car in the left lane on the highway and we both watched his mother with the angels go to the light.

I have other angel stories but that was the clearest most visual one that a "non believer" actually witnessed too (for a change lol)!  So when people ask me "Do you believe in Angels?" I always tell them that story.

Isabelle, BlueBelle, Cindy and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@beingme49

Welcome beingme49! Love that name!

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@bluebelle

By the way, this is such a cool forum topic and I've enjoyed reading all your posts.   

Thanks to all of you posting here. When I started this forum i was bringing my focus back to consciousness, my own beliefs in not only my own spirituality but why and what we all share as we look for signs, symbols and understandings about our higher selves, and the mystical and magical sides of ourselves that has the power to lift us above the fray and the fraying of challenges in our lives and the lives of those we love.

I'm tagging onto @bluebelle comment as it mirrors why i posted my opening post here, but forgot that people seldom read all the posts back to the beginning. Hahaha.

?Love you all! These are fabulous stories, connections, and responses!

And yes, I also get 444s and a kazillion other symbols. But my title was getting too long. ? Having to add in all the rest as I see just how many of you get them, as well. So so awesome❣❣❣

And welcome @beingme49

Yes yes yes ???

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@triciact

Wow Trish!   that one has me weeping.   Thank you for telling us.

Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@triciact

Wonderful, truly affirming and so validating in so many ways as your husband confirmed. Powerful angel sighting.  Loved this.

Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@triciact, Wow ... I am speechless!  Thank you for sharing that beautiful story.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 10
Share: