Famed Member Registered

@vestralux

ooh, I'd love more.

Lilinoe, Unk p, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

@suspira44

There's a LOT to say about it, but I'll just share a few things:

Here's his full chart with graphics at Astrotheme.

His Moon, Uranus, and Mercury are his dominant planets. You'll see that his Moon and Uranus are directly conjunct in the 3rd-degree of Sagittarius (fire) in the 3rd house. And this is occurring directly opposite his Midheaven (4-deg Gemini), at the very "bottom" of his chart, sitting on the IC. I described the moon above. Uranus is the planet of innovation, revolution, and upheaval. It represents electricity, technology, sudden change, shock. The IC is about home, the private self, our interior relationship to self and loved ones. Who you are behind closed doors lives in this part of the chart.

Pete's Midheaven in Gemini (cusp of the 10th house) tells us what he'll be known for, how he'll operate in and be seen by the larger world. Gemini (air) is quick and intelligent and discriminating. A keen speaker and debater. Gemini is the politician of the zodiac. And it's ruled by Mercury (that final dominant).

With Uranus (upheaval, shock) sitting on his Moon (thoughts, beliefs, emotions) in Sag (fire), directly opposite his Midheaven (politician), especially where the chart shape looks like a crossbow (I don't consider it a bucket), you can maybe see what I saw when I felt there may be a fated incident. 

But again, there are so many interesting aspects between Pete's chart and the U.S. chart. Here's the U.S. chart for reference.  

The one I'll mention here is this:

Pete's North Node (represents the direction of his soul's evolution in this incarnation, so pretty much what he came to learn and do) is at 22-deg Cancer. Now, America (which happens to be a Cancer) has her Vertex at 22-deg Cancer, with her Part of Fortune at 21-deg (so they're tightly conjunct). Vertex reveals a karmic connection. When it's aspected by a significant transit*, or by a point or planet in another person's chart, you're about to meet someone very important in your life. Fortune expands the energies of whatever it's close to. So where Pete and Lady Liberty are concerned, I'd call it a power match. 

* PLUS, we just had a significant transit strike this point! July 16's lunar eclipse: the Sun was at 24-deg Cancer with the Moon at 24-Capricorn. I'd have to write a whole thesis to talk about why this is significant for the country in terms of upcoming changes to systems of power, etc., and this is probably already in the wrong thread.

LalaBella, numerologist, herondreams and 5 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux

I love it - it sounds so fascinating. If you put anything in another thread, I'd love to read it.

VestraLux and VestraLux reacted
(@jholmes)
Honorable Member Registered

Vestraluz- I love your vision of the knight of wands. Between that and Jeanne’s military man, you give me hope! 

I’d love all the details on the chart. I sincerely hope he would not face an assasination attempt. We lost JFK and RFK and MLk, all warriors for the left. Not again. 

VestraLux and VestraLux reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @jholmes

Vestraluz- I love your vision of the knight of wands. Between that and Jeanne’s military man, you give me hope! 

I’d love all the details on the chart. I sincerely hope he would not face an assasination attempt. We lost JFK and RFK and MLk, all warriors for the left. Not again. 

You know, Jeanne saw a military man she described as a "dark horse." Of course, a dark horse candidate is a surprise win, but too, when I think of "dark rider" in relationship to the knights in tarot, I think of the Knight of Pentacles.

Pete's sun is at 29-degrees Capricorn. Capricorn is an earth sign and pentacles is the suit of earth. The first and last degrees (0 and 29) of any sign in the zodiac greatly amplify the traits of that sign. And 29 is the degree of karmic conclusion. So, Pete is extra Capricorn—resourceful, mature, rational, steady, masculine, powerful, wise, discriminating—and he is here to complete something important. 

Pluto in the natal chart represents the soul, as well as the very deepest forces of creative destruction. Pluto annihilates whatever is unwilling to evolve. But when its energy is wisely tapped, Pluto is nothing less than the energy of the cosmos pouring through the soul and out into the world. It eradicates corruption and builds new worlds in higher forms.

In the U.S. chart, Pluto is at 27-deg Capricorn, which means that the country's Pluto is in tight conjunction with Pete's Sun. That's significant.

jovesta, Lawrence, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@jholmes)

@vestralux

Wow.

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Wow is right.  I don't know if you all watched the debate last night but I appreciate Mayor Pete more after watching it.  I don't think Harris and the other women on stage did themselves any favors attacking Biden the way they did.  I can't say Biden is my favorite, he isn't but they inmy opinion went to far with their attack. they gave the WNFP exactly wat they wanted, to see the Dems fighting and attcking each other.  I blame a lot of this on CNN and their format, but the night before Warren and Pete didn't fall for it.  To me that said a lot.

deetoo, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@jholmes)

@yogagirl

Yup. He stayed focused on speaking directly to voters about what HE wants to do, and on calling out Trump and his enablers with laser clarity, but not making that his only message. He just wasn't going to play the game. I loved when he told the moderator that "raising your hand" in the last debates was just dumb. ? And he refused to attack Bernie Sanders on age when the mods gave him the prompt.

That's consistent with that "10,000 foot view" I've seen him take on a lot of issues. He's not sucked into the drama or the gaggle of chickens running around like the sky is falling. He manages to keep focused on the big picture and what he's really trying to achieve.  Seems like, overall, he, Warren and Cory Booker came out looking the best.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@jholmes)

I just happened across this video today. It's Pete on Morning Joe in March. But it's one of the longest discussions of his faith and what it means to him that I've seen. Discussing humility, service, etc. Thought some of you might enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRpFIcEIuQ

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jholmes)

For those who were looking for Pete's birth time, I just saw it on a forum:

Someone asked him at a book signing and he said 7:11 AM. That's on January 19, 1982.

Would love to get your thoughts on his birth chart! 

Someone did a chart and posted some info here, though they didn't delve into the details:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pete_Buttigieg/comments/dh30sq/just_for_fun_petes_astrological_chart/

I'm going to be volunteering full-time for his campaign from mid Nov-March 2 (super Tuesday). And I'm moving to Reno to do it. So I'm excited about that!

Yes, my intuition still tells me strongly that he will be president. :-) Keep in mind, the poll leader in Sept is almost never the actual nominee. Pete's path to the nomination is through the 4 early states and he's doing well in Iowa. He's now polling in the double-digits in IA and NH, tied with Sanders for 3rd place. And he's building up a strong ground game:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/12/us/politics/democratic-candidates-campaigns.html

I do think he will shock everyone come February.

Here's a post on his rally in NY last night. Huge crowd! https://thepetechannel.com/tpc-blog/new-york-city-rally-pete-buttigieg-oct-11-2019

Yofisofi, LalaBella, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jholmes

I'll post this with a big qualifier. Although my intuition is pretty strong generally, I don't have the same abilities as most of the folks who post on this forum. That said, I've felt since the first time I heard Pete speak that he's the next president. My head says no way, that can't be, but I can't change how I feel. For whatever it's worth...

Yofisofi, jovesta, RosieHeart and 9 people reacted
(@jholmes)

@lynnventura

Thanks for posting that, Lynn. I know what you mean about your intuition being not what others have.

I don't consider myself psychic. For me, I've always just been a few steps ahead of the general population in terms of trends. For example, I was super jacked about Amazon in the very early days, when it was operating under tons of loss and no one knew what it was trying to do. My investment advisor talked me out of buying it! I could kick myself now for not following my gut. Literally, we had the conversation 3 different times and he talked me out of it. I did buy shares later and made some $, but not what I would have if I'd done it when I first got excited about it. 

Similarly, I often "get into" something a year or two before it explodes. Again, I don't think it's a psychic thing, I'm more of a "canary in the coalmine" type. Or one of the first few snowflakes before the blizzard. There's a level of excitement about it in my gut and I'm totally jacked about it and people look at me like "what are you going on about?" The bigger that feeling is, the more I know that eventually it'll be huge.

The first time I saw Pete in Apr 2019 when he made his announcement, it was like being hit with a sledgehammer.  Honestly, sometimes I can't even watch the news because, in my head, it's so obvious who the best candidate is by a mile and who will be our next president that there's a startling disconnect in they way they talk about the others. It's as if I were watching year-old news.

Does anyone else have that kind of gift about things? I've never really studied it.

I'm the first to admit that what I see in Pete might be real and yet he might not win. So much is unknown and out of the control of the campaign or any of us. For example, how the impeachment process will effect things or what scandals might come up for various candidates. Bernie's heart attack shows we have no idea what's going to happen. The period between now and March is going to be very interesting indeed!

The first debates of the general election will be at Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. My secret dream is that that debate is between Pence and Pete. Talk about karma!

RosieHeart, Unk p, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jholmes

When I first heard Pete speak, I immediately felt something that I can only describe as a fresh breeze in my heart area (maybe heart chakra). I felt it clear away all the dense, dark gunk that I carry around in these dark times.

I too agree that we never know what's around the corner. At the very beginning who would have thought Obama would be elected? Or trump? When I tune in to Biden and Warren, the two most likely to win the nomination at this point (and two people I like and admire, so this isn't negative bias) I just don't feel it.  Yet I felt strongly about Pete without ever having heard him speak before, or really knowing too much about him.

We'll see that happens. Thankfully those of us with middling abilities can post freely in this forum!

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, Melissa and 9 people reacted
(@jholmes)

@lynnventura

Beautiful way to put it, Lynn!

lynn and lynn reacted
(@melissa)

@lynnventura

I'm also in your camp, Lynn. During last winter's read the future night I saw a man with very dark hair that looks like Pete's hair on the inauguration stage. And that was before he announced his campaign and before I knew who he was. And maybe I'm not good at reading the future and I'm completely wrong about this but it was amazing to me that he appeared on the scene a few months after I saw him. 

I'm not a religious person but I have been frustrated that some of the most corrupt people in this country have co-opted Christianity to further their greedy agenda. I feel that Pete is the only politician I have seen that can call out the sham and shut down the Wormtongues of the world. 

Whether or not he becomes president in the end, I am glad he is out there!!!

TriciaCT, Lawrence, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@melissa

He's unflappable, and has a coherent, intelligent and genuine answer for any question thrown his way. His ability to call out the fake religious conservatives is awesome.

I read the predictions about a possible "dark horse" president. Could it be him? I would love that!

TriciaCT, Lawrence, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@jovesta)
Noble Member Registered

I can't tell you all how happy I am to hear that Mayor Pete is being talked about as a legitimate contender.  The man is the right combination of intelligence, poise, passion, youth and the "je ne sais quoi" factor...  Although I am not religious, I love how he addresses religion.  

The Democrats need a dynamic figure to run against the Republicans (whoever is the nominee) in order to win.  I believe Mayor Pete is the guy!

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I am editing this post about Pete because I am being told (see @JHolmes post below) that he isn't as involved with Zuckerman and Facebook as some reporters from the New Yorker and Bloomberg News had me believing. Perhaps not involved at all.  I still did not appreciate his attacking Warren like that.  I'd rather he saved his attacks for the other Party.  But unless I get more information on this, I don't want to pass along conspiracy theories. I don't want anyone to do that here. I thought my sources were reliable -- Masha Gessen of the New Yorker is an award winning journalist, and Bloomberg News is pretty good, and now I don't know. So backing way off!  Sorry for the hasty conclusion and thanks for your remarks, @JHolmes.

[For anyone who hadn't read it, I had posted here that I was turned off by Pete for attacking Warren during the debates. I felt something was going on with him while I was watching the debates.  He seemed so out of character. I thought someone (like some sponsor) was pushing him.   When I read some articles a week later by good reporters suggesting there was a link between him and Zuckerberg, and we know that Warren has vowed to break up Facebook, I saw red! 

I keep getting the lesson not to post when I am seeing red.  Wait a while and see what I want to say when I'm more chill. 

So have removed that part of the post and will await further information before posting again.  I still did not appreciate Pete going after her like that for a number of reasons, not the least is that I agree with her Medicare-for-All plan and not with his plan which is more centrist and biz as usual in the healthcare industry. But don't want to get into that here.  

If you want to know more about the issue, JHolmes has laid it out clearly below. 

herondreams, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Yeah the FB thing, plus the attack on a competitor who's committed to breaking up FB, is troubling. Not liking Pete so much this week. 

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I agree with you Jeanne.  I lost a lot of respect for Mayor Pete during the last debate also.  He Gabbert and Yang really turned me off that night.  I understand there are differences in opinions but attacking is the Rep way.  

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
Page 7 / 11
Share: